Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Negiho Chapter Discussion

One of The Followers

Default Negiho Chapter Discussion

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/negiho_ito_bun/

There's no discussion forum for that manga yet and there probably won't be. I don't know what it takes for a new manga to get a forum around here.

Anyway, lets have this topic here to talk about the manga.

A slow start but then thats expected. No real character details either. Negi and Kotaro are teachers. Asuna seems to have a crush on Negi. As does Nodoka after Negi rescues her. The only other two girls that do anything are Ayaka as Asuna's rival and Konoka as Asuna's friend.

Its drawn well and the characters are all instantly recognisable and the usual character traits are present from what little we see so far. I'll be looking forward to seeing more from this one. The only downside is that there won't be any possible romances between the students and Negi given the increased age difference. Even forming Pactios the usual way would be creepy...

Thread title changed into Current Chapter Discussion.
    Discuss everything related to the current chapter or ANY chapter of Negiho series in this thread from now on. Forums are now open. Happy posting.

- nodocchi
    Last edited by nodnyl10; 11-16-2010 at 04:57 PM.

keeper of all knowledge unknownmanga's Avatar
    inside the unknown libary were all knowledge is stored

if there are pactios it would probably be a more cutesy version

and i love this already
    all knowledge is recorded all knowledge is kept nothing is ever truly forrgoten just lost from the eyes of of the world and in the libery that shouldent exist all knowledge is protected by the gairdean it is a place of such power that if any other steps into this place thay will die mortal or otherwise

servant to suigintou darkewrathe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bass X0 View Post
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/negiho_ito_bun/

There's no discussion forum for that manga yet and there probably won't be. I don't know what it takes for a new manga to get a forum around here.

Anyway, lets have this topic here to talk about the manga.

A slow start but then thats expected. No real character details either. Negi and Kotaro are teachers. Asuna seems to have a crush on Negi. As does Nodoka after Negi rescues her. The only other two girls that do anything are Ayaka as Asuna's rival and Konoka as Asuna's friend.

Its drawn well and the characters are all instantly recognisable and the usual character traits are present from what little we see so far. I'll be looking forward to seeing more from this one. The only downside is that there won't be any possible romances between the students and Negi given the increased age difference. Even forming Pactios the usual way would be creepy...
    first off the reason it doesnt have a forum is it was just recently put up on the site i think it takes some time before it gets a forum,not to mention that the mods probally are not going to want a thread for a diffrent forum here but what ever i guess, anyways back on topic so far i find it pretty interesting,and its kinda funny to,i do agree with you on the no possible romance as well that would be creepy but its still funny to see the little asuna crushing on negi xD.

Columbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea

Heh...
    Yea, it usually takes around 2-3 days before a forum it made for a series, tho might take up to 7 month (like some of them do...) cause the mods never got around to them until somone actually sends PMs to them...

Anyways, since the series Negiho is a spin-off of Negima, it's still the same series but just different title, so it doesn't really matter if we discuss it here or not.

Just like the Amagami series (there's like 3-4 of them on MangaFox, and they all have their own forums, but people still takes about the other series in one or another Amagami forums that's of different title (as to compare the series...)

One of The Followers

What does the "-ho" stand for?

Not really sure...

But...

Negima + Negiho = Negimaho = Negi Maho + u = Negi Mahou... makes sense, LOL.

So are Negi and Kotaro still mages? or is it a completely different spin off without magic or pactio's?

If it's the former, then pactio's are going to be a little... well, yeah. If it's without magic at all, I don't know how that would work out.

I have a feeling that this series (probably) won't progress that far, and it'll have the same fate as the Negima!? Neo manga. Other than that I can't really say that much about it, since the chapter are extremely short and only the first 2 are out (from Enigma!)

I have a feeling this series is going to be like that one episode of Negima!? where all 31 girls went into Suka form for no reason.

Wait, where's Chamo? you can't have Negima without Chamo! dammit!

Wait... so... how are "robots" going to be like?

Is it's going to be an ultra loli style robot?... and about about the "ghost"... loli ghost?

LOL, This spin-off is sooo fun to think of... (also, I feel like we talked about this somewhere in another thread... what ever happened to that thread?)

In a place where everything is fun, FAIRY TAIL GUILD..!

i love kotarou sensei xD

One of The Followers

Wow. The first ever Asuna vs. Nodoka battle to win Negi's attention. Asuna never considered Nodoka as a rival in any previous series.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast