Thread: oh,migod.

Exclamation oh,migod.

my utmost favorite character, Maya is now history. i cant believe this!she sacrificed her life for nagi. she was given a second chance to live and yet....well it's her fate, yeah.but im still devastated!when i finally thought she will end up with either mitsuomi or nagi and she died?!*am overcoming the facts T_T

Quote Originally Posted by mimochi View Post
    my utmost favorite character, Maya is now history. i cant believe this!she sacrificed her life for nagi. she was given a second chance to live and yet....well it's her fate, yeah.but im still devastated!when i finally thought she will end up with either mitsuomi or nagi and she died?!*am overcoming the facts T_T
    I would be more angry too, because she's my absolute favorite as well.. but at least she'll be with Shin now

I know! but she was the only person with the Amaterasu gate and the only one with the power to cancel out Souchiru's power in order for him to live, and i think Mitsuomi should have died too so he could have been with Maya, Shin and that other girl. If Maya didn't die she would have still had to fight Mitsuomi and one might have died i guess? Plus it was proved that even though Shin loved Maya, he mainly stayed with her because she had the Amaterasu's gate and was powerless with her.

I eat Manga's all day :/ *nom-nom-nom-nom*

~Big Boys Don't Cry~ The_Pervysage's Avatar
    Look to your left...no your other left....darn you missed it. Okay let's try this again....

^agree. that's what was missing, the one more person that should have died was mitsuomi, in some heroic way of course.

Afraid of nothing and no one bestkatalyn's Avatar

Well, this chapter says it all about MayaXMitsuomi
    https://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/t...ge/136.005/28/

Quote Originally Posted by bestkatalyn View Post
    Pity this chapter doesn't really clean up the holes in the story. I have to admit, I didn't care too much for either character as the story 'progressed' ('Yo Shin, I nailed your girlfriend and am targeting your sister! Check out my gimp suit!') and felt they should have stepped aside and let Nagi, Masataka and Aya dominate the stage.

___~Anime Addict 101~___ akigo07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bestkatalyn View Post
    :O it looks like theres more to it!! where are the other chapters??? :O:O:O:O

ahhhh. its true. mitsuomi shouldve died!! no hatin but i would never agreee to mayaxnagi. MITSUOMIxMAYA FOREVER~~