6 3.35%
  • Kisses only.

24 13.41%
  • Slept together.

59 32.96%
Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: KNIM Question Thread

Default KNIM Question Thread

Hi all as you can see the it looks like the forums have been purged, I'm not entirely sure why but lets see if we can find out the reason for that, I have messaged the mods and lets try and wait out for their reasons before reacting to it. My guess is that we had a bit too many threads here already, so If I may suggest, why not just consolidate all questions into this thread so we can answer them here.

Let's try to keep this a purely Q&A thread and avoid discussion of stuff here, just stick to facts, and clarifications of certain things in the story.

Example:
    Q: "What is the name of Haruto's Sister?"
    A: "Aoi"

Thread Stickied.

Post questions of ANY KIND relating to the series in this thread from now on.
    It can be about the manga or if it has about the anime (if this series will have one) then do so in here.

- nodnyl10
    Last edited by nodnyl10; 10-14-2010 at 11:10 PM.

One Piece fan Meshi Meshi no mi's Avatar

Oh noooo, my thread is gone!!!! NOOOOOOOOO

I wasted 20 minutes on that analysis goddammit

And now my posts have gone down from 28 to 13 -.-*
    Last edited by Meshi Meshi no mi; 10-14-2010 at 05:48 AM.

hahahaha does post count really matter to you that much? mine went down by around 1,100 because of what happened. Don't worry though, I've messaged the admin in charge of this forum and he is looking into it now. I've also messaged one of the senior mods to see what happened. I'll let the rest of the group know what I find out when they reply

But i know how you feel about the work you put into the post I've had quite a few like that too where I took the time to skim through the chapters to look for the relevant panels and posted them here to help the people understand the point i was making
    Last edited by Juan; 10-14-2010 at 05:56 AM.

Yeah I was wondering what happened.

Anyways I've been hearing that this manga will be ending soon. Probably by next year. T/F?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ticket View Post
    Yeah I was wondering what happened.

Anyways I've been hearing that this manga will be ending soon. Probably by next year. T/F?
    well no news yet on what happened to the forums, but about the manga ending, I really don't know but if we assume it will have around 50 chapters to go then that should take about a year to finish

Hurrrrgh, Aryllos thread was good stuff. I'll bug him to post it in the general spoilers thread.

I do have a question:

Was Nanami's brother ever named? I only remember him being refered to as Kanazaki-senpai.
    Don't know your name but bring the pain.

You can't make someone silent, but you don't have to listen to them.

Starting the Path to Legendary Neuron96's Avatar

^ lol I'm all but positive his name is never mentioned. After typing out the first 100 chapters or so If anyone referred to him by name it would have been nanami herself, but I think she keeps it to honorifics.

*edit* oops I'm wrong. His name is Narumi.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kimi_n...02/c011/5.html

I had forgotten all about that. I actually used his name instead kanzaki in the dialog I typed up (to avoid confusion and because I was too lazy to type senpai everytime )
    Last edited by Neuron96; 10-14-2010 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftkick View Post
    Hurrrrgh, Aryllos thread was good stuff. I'll bug him to post it in the general spoilers thread.

I do have a question:

Was Nanami's brother ever named? I only remember him being refered to as Kanazaki-senpai.
    the problem is that it looks like the threads were actually deleted so I don't know if we can recover the threads. Anyway the senior mod replied to me already and they will look into what happened. Let's give them some time first

KNIM threads aren't the only ones that have been purged. Same thing happened in the Wolf Guy forum.

Apparently some mods are upset about the rule violations, such as swearing or one line posts. I don't understand though why they would have manga filled with cursing, sex, bloody violence, but then object to cursing in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by juanchoh View Post
    the problem is that it looks like the threads were actually deleted so I don't know if we can recover the threads. Anyway the senior mod replied to me already and they will look into what happened. Let's give them some time first
    I tried getting my thread via the link in my history, and it seems the posts are all still there, just in the incinerator. So everything is still accessible and can be recovered. ^^

Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast