Page 1 of 134 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker: New Waves Theories/Predictions

Default The Breaker: New Waves Theories/Predictions

Use this thread to post and discuss any theories/predictions as to what you believe will happen next in the story. For spoilers/raws make use of the Raws Thread instead.

The Breaker season 2 is out on manga fox. As it is you probably already know season 2 is The Breaker : New Waves and it's translated ^^

Let's also discuss the first chapter in the new season. Firstly I'd like to comment on how Shioon's life is turning around for him as he's not involved in the world of fighting anymore (Soon, possible he'll be back in it) but for now he is living quite nicely. Also what are your thoughts on the delinquent girl and the mysterious pretty girl that has entered the scene? The delinquent seems to be rough on the outside but kind on the inside and the Pretty lady seems to be the opposite, Fake purity on the outside while cunning as a snake on the inside (Btw these are just preference on the current start). So likely the delinquent might come out later on and save Shioon as the cunning beauty is going to kill him. So my question to you is, Can you predict more further on this setting or do you have another likely outcome of what's given to you for analysis so far?
    Last edited by Inverz; 11-02-2013 at 05:23 PM.

N3wb

Quote Originally Posted by Ren-Shu View Post
    The Breaker season 2 is out on manga fox. As it is you probably already know season 2 is The Breaker : New Waves and it's translated ^^

Let's also discuss the first chapter in the new season. Firstly I'd like to comment on how Shioon's life is turning around for him as he's not involved in the world of fighting anymore (Soon, possible he'll be back in it) but for now he is living quite nicely. Also what are your thoughts on the delinquent girl and the mysterious pretty girl that has entered the scene? The delinquent seems to be rough on the outside but kind on the inside and the Pretty lady seems to be the opposite, Fake purity on the outside while cunning as a snake on the inside (Btw these are just preference on the current start). So likely the delinquent might come out later on and save Shioon as the cunning beauty is going to kill him. So my question to you is, Can you predict more further on this setting or do you have another likely outcome of what's given to you for analysis so far?
    i find that the delinquent girl is actually in the murim and somehow related to Goomoonryoung in some weird way, like his lost daughter or something :P maybe pushing it alittlebit hahahah. but anyway, thats what i think.... or the delinquent girl is going to restore his powers. the mysterious pretty girl is there to kill
    shioon as a risk to the elders life? (even though hes already dead... right?) so yeah.

i Honestly believe that Shioon is going to come back and better than before and continues practicing black heavens thingy. (i forgot and i dont feel like checking... sorry to hardcore fans) so... hes going to come back hopefully. if not, maybe he teaches some basic stuff to the delinquent girl? maybe? Nahhh.....

at this point im just rambling on lol so im just gonna end it here.

Chapter 69, page 4.
    The pinstripe suit guy (can't remember his name) brings three people into Shioon's hospital room to introduce him to them. The delinquent girl in New Waves chapter 1 is the one that bent close in to look at him. That means she is a bodyguard of the Sunwoo clan and Shioon is recognized as their leader even though he proclaims that he isn't.

So the girl wasn't beaten up in a street brawl, it was in a Murum assassination attempt. And the cold beauty is from whatever clan belonged under the previous head of the Murum, the short asshat with the beard. She'll probably be a lower retainer that doesn't really care about the whole thing but, hey, orders are orders, and she'll try to kill Shioon for their clan's revenge. Eventually she'll be swayed to Shioon's side and become a part of the Harem that appears to be forming.

Looks like becoming the most power martial artist in the world will have some benefits.

Has a Few Faves

I'm in BakaGrappler's camp.

To add on something unmentioned. I think Shioon's mama's "good fortunes" are probably related to the Murim, and probably due to the Sunwoo clan's working behind the scenes.

Has a Few Faves

AWESOME THNX i thought it's gonna end like this THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Seems like the girl is part of the Sun Clan (hope it's right).
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_br...1/c001/11.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_br...10/c069/4.html

The hair looks similar (at least to me). You think she will be Shion's protector until he regains his Ki?

Quote Originally Posted by BakaGrappler View Post
    Chapter 69, page 4.
    The pinstripe suit guy (can't remember his name) brings three people into Shioon's hospital room to introduce him to them. The delinquent girl in New Waves chapter 1 is the one that bent close in to look at him. That means she is a bodyguard of the Sunwoo clan and Shioon is recognized as their leader even though he proclaims that he isn't.

So the girl wasn't beaten up in a street brawl, it was in a Murum assassination attempt. And the cold beauty is from whatever clan belonged under the previous head of the Murum, the short asshat with the beard. She'll probably be a lower retainer that doesn't really care about the whole thing but, hey, orders are orders, and she'll try to kill Shioon for their clan's revenge. Eventually she'll be swayed to Shioon's side and become a part of the Harem that appears to be forming.

Looks like becoming the most power martial artist in the world will have some benefits.
    I see Thanks for the information

Quote Originally Posted by Aydubah View Post
    Seems like the girl is part of the Sun Clan (hope it's right).
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_br...1/c001/11.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_br...10/c069/4.html

The hair looks similar (at least to me). You think she will be Shion's protector until he regains his Ki?
    Most likely that's all we can assume for now . Unless a new event/character enters the scene then a new analysis can be made.
    Last edited by .Łûċγ.; 10-20-2010 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Don't double post. use your edit button -thanks- ^^

Unhappy No forum for 'New Waves'?

Why is there no forum for 'Breaker 2'?

I have noticed with 'N W' that the characters we are familiar with seem younger
    than they were in the original series.

Surely, the new one isn't going to have a new and younger target audience?
    That would be disappointing.

Has a Few Faves

The artists probably just wanted to try out a refreshing new look, to compliment the new start.... and the mangaka had success with the first season, so I don't see a reason to change the format.

The characters that overlap between the breaker and new waves look almost the same, the main difference (in my opinion) is that the breaker was released by the volume while new waves has a weekly release. So there might be time issues that prevent the artist from making the characters look exactly the same.

Page 1 of 134 1231151101 ... LastLast