Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Takano Masamune x Onodera Ritsu Pairing Discussion Thread

One of The Followers cigarettesandlatte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Natsukashimi View Post
    REALLY?! No way! I just finished typing my response to the personal messages you sent me on FanFiction but I can't reply because I joined today. I was going to send them tomorrow morning. I'm a fan of your work and I favorited you as an author. Thank you very much for writing! I will definitely read the rest of your publications. Perhaps you might consider writing Onodera's confession to Takano? (Ha, off topic conversation went back on topic. XD)
    Doooon't worry xD! That story will be done either by Wednesday or Thursday (; And yes SO off topic xD
    But i am glad that you Favorited me :'D *Bows in respect*.

I'm a fan of your work and I favorited you as an author. Thank you very much for writing! I will definitely read the rest of your publications. Perhaps you might consider writing Onodera's confession to Takano?
    Wooops! Sorry! Thought you were talking about my current story "The Flowers and The Leafs" (;!
    - Actually I do have a story where Ritsu 'kinda' confesses. It's "Lull me to sleep with" one of my first (;!
    ENOUGH ABOUT THAT!
    I really hope for this HUGE confession that will of course go down in history! It shall be greater then Romeo&Juliet, JackxRose, AkihikoxRitsu, ChristianxSatin etc.. you get the thing right? Let's wish for the most [RAINBOW]EPIC CONFESSION EVER!!![/RAINBOW]

The little things. <3 Natsukashimi's Avatar

I'm just wondering... "AkihikoxRitsu"? WHAT? Did I miss something...? Oh, and GO ONODERA! ACCEPT TAKANO'S IRRESISTABLE SEXINESS! <3

I'm just wondering... "AkihikoxRitsu"? WHAT? Did I miss something...? Oh, and GO ONODERA! ACCEPT TAKANO'S IRRESISTABLE SEXINESS! <3
    Well yes.. Misaki has said to Akihiko's face that he loves him; but to me it was just so booooring! I am tired of them; before i LOVED THEM! But Misaki annoys me after 3 years he hasn't accepted it? And now when Akihiko tells him that he loves him; it's more like a desperate plea now, then a 'from the bottom of my heart' confession; if you understand (:? But that just MY opinion ! But i do still read Junjou since i have already read all the chapters and watched all the episodes; so might as well continue (; I still like them, i just don't love and adore them like MasamunexRitsu (:

Ah, I see... Why can't the ukes be more like Shinobu? I think he's the only uke who went after his seme. I still can't see Akihiko and Onodera but I'm biased because I love the canon pairings far too much. XD

Ah, I see... Why can't the ukes be more like Shinobu? I think he's the only uke who went after his seme. I still can't see Akihiko and Onodera but I'm biased because I love the canon pairings far too much. XD
    Akihiko and Onodera oO?
    - Well yes it would be nice if all the Uke's was like Shinobu; but? Where would all the fun go then ?!

Quote Originally Posted by lcmanga View Post
    AkihikoxRitsu
    As in Usami Akihiko and Onodera Ritsu. Isn't that what you meant? o-o

True... I wish there was one more couple with an uke more open with his real feelings, though. XD

As in Usami Akihiko and Onodera Ritsu. Isn't that what you meant? o-o

True... I wish there was one more couple with an uke more open with his real feelings, though. XD

SHIT! I meant AkihikoxMisaki xD sorry! I have been pulling an all-nighter so i'm a little air headed oO!

Haha! I thought you were against Misaki and his reluctance to get lovey-dovey with Akihiko even though he finally admitted his love sincerely. I think I would like to see a crack fanfiction with Akihiko and Onodera, though. The unlikeliness would make it interesting. XD

Your Typical Fangirl Vanillaheaven's Avatar

Haha! I thought you were against Misaki and his reluctance to get lovey-dovey with Akihiko even though he finally admitted his love sincerely. I think I would like to see a crack fanfiction with Akihiko and Onodera, though. The unlikeliness would make it interesting. XD
    I'd like to see that too. Haha Ritsu was once Usami's editor after all. And he liked his novels when he was in highschool. Maybe they had something going on. XD (Very unlikely though, yes.)

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast