Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Takano Masamune x Onodera Ritsu Pairing Discussion Thread

One of The Followers cigarettesandlatte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lo0onelygirl View Post
    i want to ask about the chapter that when takano & onodera out to meet mangaka (i think) in a city they went by train and there was a mistake by the company they stayed in a hotel in same room in one bed and onodera wanted to change the room but there wasn't a free romm it was full...... please anyone know what was number of that chapter & volume pleeeeease
    It's Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Kisa Shouta no Baai 11: The Case of Onodera Ritsu No. 11
    (: ENJOY!

Quote Originally Posted by lcmanga View Post
    It's Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Kisa Shouta no Baai 11: The Case of Onodera Ritsu No. 11
    (: ENJOY!
    It's Vol 06 Ch 011: The case of Onodera Ristu no Baai No. 11 without Kisa Shouta

The little things. <3 Natsukashimi's Avatar

icmanga, you know about red threads?! I was considering the prospect about writing a whole bunch of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica fanfiction in the coming days and one of the themes was going to be about red threads, focusing on Takano and Onodera of course! What a coincidence... XD Back on topic, Nakamura has a wonderful tendency to use recurring details in her stories so hopefully, the ending of Onodera's denial will be something like this. It would be hilariously shocking if Onodera said he loved Takano in the heat of the moment if he was just trying to shut Takano up. No, I take that back. I can see it happening. I can't wait for the event of Onodera's confession. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Callatina View Post
    It's Vol 06 Ch 011: The case of Onodera Ristu no Baai No. 11 without Kisa Shouta
    I know (; But it says so if you just copy and paste from this site ! - it's so weird?

Quote Originally Posted by Natsukashimi View Post
    icmanga, you know about red threads?!
    Yes; and i love red threads! It's often something i use in my fanfiction ^^

icmanga, you know about red threads?!
    Well correction; i try to use it in the best way i can (;!

You write fanfiction? I would love to read your work! I've only stopped lurking on MangaFox and FanFiction today and I've been reading and reviewing all the Sekaiichi Hatsukoi fanfiction I can find between classes for inspiration and ideas on writing styles. XD

You write fanfiction? I would love to read your work! I've only stopped lurking on MangaFox and FanFiction today and I've been reading and reviewing all the Sekaiichi Hatsukoi fanfiction I can find between classes for inspiration and ideas on writing styles. XD
    Well.. i am pretty sure you have read it haha xD on Fanfiction.net; i am; Cigarretesandlatte xD

REALLY?! No way! I just finished typing my response to the personal messages you sent me on FanFiction but I can't reply because I joined today. I was going to send them tomorrow morning. I'm a fan of your work and I favorited you as an author. Thank you very much for writing! I will definitely read the rest of your publications. Perhaps you might consider writing Onodera's confession to Takano? (Ha, off topic conversation went back on topic. XD)

I hate and love the idea of the "xxx days until Ritsu falls (completely) in love" countdown, I mean you know that there is still time and more chapters to come, but the lower the number gets the more heartbroken I get...
    I can imagine that at the end of the countdown in a dramatic situation it's like 10 seconds .... 9 seconds .......... 1 second.... and finally wel'll hear Ritsu confessing <3 *-*
    Manga Quotes of the Week:

"The shadow stood up for the sake of the light !"

(Kuroko no Basuke Ch. 23 P.19)

"Do Fairies really have tails, do they even exist ... no one can say for certain ... Like them this place is an eternal mistery ... a never ending adventure !"
    (Fairy Tail Ch. 63 P.07)

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast