Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Latest Chapter Discussion Thread

Smile Chapters | 67-77 | - Spoilers !

Hey everybody,

While I was searching about Akuma to Love Song chapters, I found a blog that has summaries for Akuma to Love Song's chapters till chapter 77 !
    The problem is, the blog in the Japanese, and I can't read Japanese at all!
    I want to ask if anyone could read the summaries for us adt tell us what are happening in them!

I tried to use online translation, but it was no good !

I just get that there was a kiss between Kanda and Maria in Ch 74 @.@"""!
    And that Maria and Shintaru are half-sibling ~
    And it seems like Maria and Shin are going to separate somehow, but I didn't get that well !

If anyone can help me, I would be more than thankful to him\her !

Here:
    http://akulove.blog121.fc2.com/blog-category-6.html

I'll be waiting for you =) !

WHAT!!! REALLY!!! kanda n maria kissed?? who kissed who?? n i bet kanda's da one who kissed maria....
    Nyankoi!
    Naruto
    Bleach
    Gintama
    Kimi ni Todoke
    FMA Brotherhood
    Hetalia Axis Powers
    and many more.......

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzu-chan View Post

Hey everybody,

While I was searching about Akuma to Love Song chapters, I found a blog that has summaries for Akuma to Love Song's chapters till chapter 77 !
    The problem is, the blog in the Japanese, and I can't read Japanese at all!
    I want to ask if anyone could read the summaries for us adt tell us what are happening in them!

I tried to use online translation, but it was no good !

I just get that there was a kiss between Kanda and Maria in Ch 74 @.@"""!
    And that Maria and Shintaru are half-sibling ~
    And it seems like Maria and Shin are going to separate somehow, but I didn't get that well !

If anyone can help me, I would be more than thankful to him\her !

Here:
    http://akulove.blog121.fc2.com/blog-category-6.html

I'll be waiting for you =) !
    Yay thanks for the raw link
    Wow finally a kiss between Kanda+Maria...wonders if she takes it as a joke like his confession

Omg so much action!!!!!!!!
    I want to know too ;3;
    And wait what- they're related? Way to drop the bomb O_O
    But I'm glad for Kanda being able to kiss Maria... Hopefully he doesn't get too hurt =(

what?!!!!!! KISSED!? NO WAY!!!!! and she's going to be separate from Shin?!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

her soul died that day, fifteen years ago, but the return of the eldest son
    of her saviors threaten everything she'd known.
    a tale of loyalty, deceit, angst, and heartache.

favorite manga:

I've found this blog when there was the chapter 66 out and it's not like there are summaries alone, but rather comments on the new chapters. My Japanese is very poor, so I cannot translate it and IMO using a translator is a VERY bad idea (when it comes to Japanese at least). But I want to make sth clear (rather try to do it, since, as I mentioned, my Japanese bla bla).

I'm still unsure if Shintarou is really Maria's half-brother. He's rather a child adopted by her father (her father - pastor - who adopted other children as well; maybe he regrets for what happened in the past, so now he's trying to be a good guy).
    There's also a funny/strange thing about Maria's father and Shintarou's last name. In Japanese Kurosu Shintarou is written 黒須申太郎, and her father's name, Cross John (John Cross) ジョンクロス - so their last names [bold] are written differently, but they sound the same! If we directly write from katakana to roumaji, John's last name will be Kurosu as well! But since their last names aren't written in Japanese the same, it makes me think they're not related, so Shintarou isn't Maria's brother/half brother.

What more do I know... Well, the thing about Maria and Shin separating, it's more like (I think) the author of the blog thinks that they have to separate, because they're becoming more and more "addicted" to each other in a way they shouldn't (why it's bad? because even if you love someone, you cannot forget about yourself, and it's just what Shin is doing! he doesn't care for his health, is waiting when everything with Maria will be okay, but then he might never be able to play the piano again!). Since it's bad with Shin's hand, I don't know if he'd had an operation, but I think he's more likely to go somewhere (maybe abroad) to be operated and then they'll separate. But it's only my assumption, so it's not anything sure.

These chapters are mainly about Maria reuniting with her father and learning the truth about her mother (and again, maybe I got that thing wrong, but I can share my deduction - Maria's mother wasn't raped and she actually loved her father).
    Chapter 76 or 75 (I don't remember) there's something wrong with Maria's grandfather (hear attack?). I think there's a reunion between Maria and her grandparents...
    Chapter 77 - if I read correctly on Margaret's webside - there's Meguro and Maria's date oh, how much I'd like to see it!
    And next issue Tomori Miyoshi is taking a break so there'll be no chapter.

If there's someone who understands better - please, correct me

~Goth ~Goth ~Loli ~Loli shanishan's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by zgredek View Post
    I've found this blog when there was the chapter 66 out and it's not like there are summaries alone, but rather comments on the new chapters. My Japanese is very poor, so I cannot translate it and IMO using a translator is a VERY bad idea (when it comes to Japanese at least). But I want to make sth clear (rather try to do it, since, as I mentioned, my Japanese bla bla).

I'm still unsure if Shintarou is really Maria's half-brother. He's rather a child adopted by her father (her father - pastor - who adopted other children as well; maybe he regrets for what happened in the past, so now he's trying to be a good guy).
    There's also a funny/strange thing about Maria's father and Shintarou's last name. In Japanese Kurosu Shintarou is written 黒須申太郎, and her father's name, Cross John (John Cross) ジョンクロス - so their last names [bold] are written differently, but they sound the same! If we directly write from katakana to roumaji, John's last name will be Kurosu as well! But since their last names aren't written in Japanese the same, it makes me think they're not related, so Shintarou isn't Maria's brother/half brother.

What more do I know... Well, the thing about Maria and Shin separating, it's more like (I think) the author of the blog thinks that they have to separate, because they're becoming more and more "addicted" to each other in a way they shouldn't (why it's bad? because even if you love someone, you cannot forget about yourself, and it's just what Shin is doing! he doesn't care for his health, is waiting when everything with Maria will be okay, but then he might never be able to play the piano again!). Since it's bad with Shin's hand, I don't know if he'd had an operation, but I think he's more likely to go somewhere (maybe abroad) to be operated and then they'll separate. But it's only my assumption, so it's not anything sure.

These chapters are mainly about Maria reuniting with her father and learning the truth about her mother (and again, maybe I got that thing wrong, but I can share my deduction - Maria's mother wasn't raped and she actually loved her father).
    Chapter 76 or 75 (I don't remember) there's something wrong with Maria's grandfather (hear attack?). I think there's a reunion between Maria and her grandparents...
    Chapter 77 - if I read correctly on Margaret's webside - there's Meguro and Maria's date oh, how much I'd like to see it!
    And next issue Tomori Miyoshi is taking a break so there'll be no chapter.

If there's someone who understands better - please, correct me

OH MY GOD!!!!

thank you very much for this. i can't wait anymore for the chapters. now i realized im becoming addicted to this manga
    Yoh♥Anna

currently addicted to:..: Kaichou wa Maid-sama:..:Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu:..:Watashi ni xx Shinasai:..:Akuma to Love Song:..:Charming Junkie:..:Kaibutsu Oujo:..:Ghost Hunt:..:The Queen's Knight:..:He was Cool:..:Alyosha/AлёIIIa:..:Hidan no Aria:..:FIVE:..:Chiro Star Project:..:Mushi to Medama to Teddy Bear:..:Sfumare:..:My Boyfriend is a Vampire:..:Switch Girl:..:Love Bullet:.

Otaku at its Extreme >.< Annannean's Avatar

Wow tysmm!! I really love this story. And hopefully, the scanlators will update this soon enough. But is the author really going to take a break? This story is so good, I hope it continues and ends happily.

crap. and i was thinking we won't take long until we catch up to the releases in japan.

hmmmm..... so should i feel guilty for liking their obsessive? attraction? hahahahhaha.. i don't know.... i think that it's quite suitable in their relationship since Maria is already mentally ill and is losing her sensibility as a human... .... and for Meguro Shin..... he's already been experiencing time of thinking he's losing her.... and also Maria isn't just a normal girl... she got a past that she can't get over... she breaks down at the weirdest moment. (some perverted *cough cough* me*cough cough* readers await some fanservice scenes).... until she can recover permanently.... Shin will still worry for her health....

her soul died that day, fifteen years ago, but the return of the eldest son
    of her saviors threaten everything she'd known.
    a tale of loyalty, deceit, angst, and heartache.

favorite manga:

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast