Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Questions and Answers thread

Has a Few Faves OPPRESSEDxOPPRESSOR's Avatar

Default Official Questions and Answers thread

Thread stickied and turned into Questions thread
    Use this thread if you have any questions related to the series.

Any questions will do as long as it has to do with the series.
    May it be manga or anime related. Members will can ask and answer your concern. If it's chapter question and numbers as well as character questions (naming perhaps), please do post here.

That is all.

- nodnyl10

When I heard the new story arc about trying to find all the goddesses that were trapped in previous girls bodies my first thought was that the author was basically saying "I cant think of anymore unique girls to capture" dont get me wrong i find an odd respect for him for realizing that he couldnt think of anymore really good characters and deciding that it was best to revisit what he had already done but Im also sort of dissapointed because the new girls were always my fav part, is it just me or did anyone else think the same?
    Last edited by nodnyl10; 10-11-2010 at 03:04 AM.

nah, it makes it more interesting that way....
    there are more spirits in other girls,
    and there might be a goddess in an older one....
    so, its like keima has two quests to do, whereby his main one is to capture spirits, while his side quest is to find the goddesses....

White Power, White Power! MacenKrace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OPPRESSEDxOPPRESSOR View Post
    When I heard the new story arc about trying to find all the goddesses that were trapped in previous girls bodies my first thought was that the author was basically saying "I cant think of anymore unique girls to capture" dont get me wrong i find an odd respect for him for realizing that he couldnt think of anymore really good characters and deciding that it was best to revisit what he had already done but Im also sort of dissapointed because the new girls were always my fav part, is it just me or did anyone else think the same?
    Dood the plot barely advanced at all from for the last 100 chapters. It remained at capturing Weiss, which could take an eternity for him, until he met Diana. From that point on everything changed and the plot started going faster and faster, and we'll soon see more of this unexpected plot twists.

nahh i think the author felt the 'girl of the week/month' formula was getting stale. Plus this gives the chance to revisit all the previous girls and have the readers appreciate them more than just previous targets but as characters who can help Keima break away from gaming obsession. Also in order to reach some kind of conclusion to the storyline (Keima free from the collar, all evil spirits captured in one swoop, the introduction and defeat of a real antagonist, etc.), the introduction of the goddesses allows that possibility. I don't think the author ran out of ideas for girls, more like he wants to make the storyline deeper and having too many supporting characters might be an issue in the future (*cough*BLEACH*cough*)

Quote Originally Posted by droozy098 View Post
    nahh i think the author felt the 'girl of the week/month' formula was getting stale. Plus this gives the chance to revisit all the previous girls and have the readers appreciate them more than just previous targets but as characters who can help Keima break away from gaming obsession. Also in order to reach some kind of conclusion to the storyline (Keima free from the collar, all evil spirits captured in one swoop, the introduction and defeat of a real antagonist, etc.), the introduction of the goddesses allows that possibility. I don't think the author ran out of ideas for girls, more like he wants to make the storyline deeper and having too many supporting characters might be an issue in the future (*cough*BLEACH*cough*)
    Totally agree with you. Any more girls and they would become disposable girls and their chapters would be just fillers. Even though the author can make them so that we can enjoy them, it would still mark this manga as "trolling" which not many people would want.

Sa souvraya niende misain yasiru89's Avatar

Not to mention the Goddess search hasn't really halted the runaway spirit search, as evidenced by the new robot girl (though she turned out to be a dud of sorts).
    And how bloody big is God's harem supposed to grow anyway? XD

Well seeing as how the story has to have some form of plot development shoving in goddess's is a perfect way and now that one person is dying we have the successful advancement of plot.

Posting Phantom Sharazaque Faddile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kirbyz32 View Post
    i know this might be a stupid question but i need to ask it, keima buys lots of games which makes me realise that there is no way a kid his age can get so much money for some that stuff i can believe the whole devils, love, goddesses, and evil spirits but not how he can get so much things
    There's a Q&A thread now, so I guess I'll answer it here.
    Keima said that it comes from M-Fund.
    M-Fund is secret hidden stash/treasure managed by GHQ after World War II. The treasure itself comes from loots acquired from occupied lands in WWII. The M derived from William Frederick Murcutt who was 2nd bureau director of GHQ economy department. The money itself comes from selling diamond, platina, silver etc from occupied countries, money collected by Charles Andrew Willoughby, assets forfeited by Joseph Berry Keenan, stocks from Japanese old zaibatsu dissolution etc.
    M Fund also appear in chapter 9 of Urasawa Naoki's Billy Bat.
    Well, that's M-Fund according to Japanese, I don't know why people said that it's Mum's fund here while the word itself refers to this.

Default immportant question

why nobody post a single question about something in this thread if its the official?

Quote Originally Posted by belxebu View Post
    why nobody post a single question about something in this thread if its the official?
    if you look at the top, the Moderater decided to make this thread the official Question and Awnswer thread
    Set mad by Made by Starry Night GFX shop

KL member and proud of it

Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast