Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tsugaru & Psyche??

Default Tsugaru & Psyche??

Who are Tsugaru and Psyche? ive seen some fandom on them, but i have no idea who they are, anyone have any idea?

Lee Donghae! (hiatus;) .Illuminata's Avatar

They're Shizuo and Izaya's cover song art. Or, simply put, they're just Shizuo and Izaya drawn differently.

Shizuo's character song is called 'Tsugarukaikyo Fuyugeshiki' (hence Tsugaru) and Psyche is Izaya drawn on the cover of the anime OST 'Psychedelic Dreams' (hence 'Psyche'). This here is the original cover art/tracklist for Psychedelic Dreams and that's Izaya drawn on it, if that helps.
    -fail explanation-

Hope that clears it up a bit ^^
    Last edited by .Illuminata; 10-02-2010 at 12:46 AM. Reason: fail D:

[RAINBOW]I thought they were supposed to be their alter-egos?[/RAINBOW]

They confused me too ._.
    Finally i have some infos XD
    I havent watched the whole anime yet, so whats with izayas sisters?
    are they real or just some fanmade girls?

The sisters are real. They're more involved in the novels than the anime yet, but they do show up in the 25th episode special... So you'll see them pop up.

well the largest part of the fandom seems to believe that they are Izaya and Shizuo's alter egos, however I merely see it as the real Izaya and Shizuo wearing different clothes It's reasonable that they would change clothes once in a while Why would it be considered an alter ego... >_>

There also Delik, Hibiya and two more. It is getting kind of ridiculous. (though Shizu-chan does look amazingly hawt in the Psychedelic Dreams 2 outfit <3 <3 <3)

It's a keeping for the lonely tsurinmew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .Illuminata View Post
    They're Shizuo and Izaya's cover song art. Or, simply put, they're just Shizuo and Izaya drawn differently.

Shizuo's character song is called 'Tsugarukaikyo Fuyugeshiki' (hence Tsugaru) and Psyche is Izaya drawn on the cover of the anime OST 'Psychedelic Dreams' (hence 'Psyche'). This here is the original cover art/tracklist for Psychedelic Dreams and that's Izaya drawn on it, if that helps.
    -fail explanation-

Hope that clears it up a bit ^^
    I agree with you. But the personalities is a bit different than the main chars.
    Tsugaru is not as violent as Shizu-chan. He looks so gentle in his Kimono though.
    Pshyche is so cute as his Pinky clothes.

Well I read this one doujinshi on YouTube called image dive 8 bit world or somthing. But it was like the origins of psyche and tsuguru. It also about shizaya too!!! I'm pretty sure it's PG so that's good! You should all check it out! One of my favorite doujins EEEVVAAHH!!!!

yes i agree image dive is the best ~hope there will be a sequel~

N3wb

Uh... They're Shizuo and Izaya's cover song drawings. I have seen in some situations that they're Izaya's yaoi toys, and he uses them for "entertainment".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast