Page 1 of 483 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Spoiler / RAW Discussions thread

Scanlator

Default Official Spoiler / RAW Discussions thread

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SQIP2EYO

Proud Imangascans Staff

Starting the Path to Legendary Neuron96's Avatar

Good deal. Thanks again.

What the arse torpedo wasn't enough? Well I guess he was too unconscious to enjoy that.

Well, not a amusement park, but a festival is better. Eri do think about Kouno after all. Utsumi keep on having 'noseblood' pose everytime he see Yuki. And Oonuma is throwing a super straight ball to Utsumi !

bah I see. I mean I understand that he is depressed but having zero resistance in this case... unless she told him some lie to get him to go with her.. but it's still naive of him. But who knows. It's a cliffhanger.

Utsumi has a good foundation, but he needs to man up.. and either push oonuma down or tell her no. :P I'm kidding. Hopefully there is a no coming because otherwise I have a feeling yuki is going to come looking for him and see them kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuron96 View Post
    bah I see. I mean I understand that he is depressed but having zero resistance in this case... unless she told him some lie to get him to go with her.. but it's still naive of him. But who knows. It's a cliffhanger.

Utsumi has a good foundation, but he needs to man up.. and either push oonuma down or tell her no. :P I'm kidding. Hopefully there is a no coming because otherwise I have a feeling yuki is going to come looking for him and see them kiss.
    Or maybe push Oonuma down and say yes. Well, he had this state of confusion for awhile, and now Oonuma gonna make it worse. But the cliche setting of 'Yuki see' is freakin dangerous. Or maybe SK just pulling it like that so she can start the Touru arc. Yuki go 'you bastard, runx3, ba dump, ouch, sorry, TOURU ?!!'
    Just a possibility for shit to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Chidongan55 View Post
    Or maybe push Oonuma down and say yes. Well, he had this state of confusion for awhile, and now Oonuma gonna make it worse. But the cliche setting of 'Yuki see' is freakin dangerous. Or maybe SK just pulling it like that so she can start the Touru arc. Yuki go 'you bastard, runx3, ba dump, ouch, sorry, TOURU ?!!'
    Just a possibility for shit to happen...
    bah.. now you're just taking the cliche too far.. I would kinda be disappointed if we saw that from SK.

Scanlator

I doubt Yuki will see, Risa took him out into the woods. She knows what she's doing, she's not dumb. There are ZERO distractions. So unless Utsumi's phone cock blocks him again, he's gonna have to do this by himself.

Proud Imangascans Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Neuron96 View Post
    bah.. now you're just taking the cliche too far.. I would kinda be disappointed if we saw that from SK.
    That's why its a cliche' . Then, Yuki did see it, creating a gap between them for a while then Touru arc kick in. Or maybe Yuki know nothing about the kiss, only Utsumi just being tortured by his own emotions (if he accept the kiss).

Quote Originally Posted by n0c0ntr0l View Post
    I doubt Yuki will see, Risa took him out into the woods. She knows what she's doing, she's not dumb. There are ZERO distractions. So unless Utsumi's phone cock blocks him again, he's gonna have to do this by himself.
    So, its just gonna be Utsumi himself, with angelic Ucchi say no, while demonic Ucchi say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by n0c0ntr0l View Post
    Ah, the cell phone. Source of so much drama in this day and age. I just hope risa doesn't play it too smart. If she manages to ask him what is wrong and encourages him in a way yuki did not he might have a moment of weakness which will only further develop his inferiority complex in regards to yuki.

Page 1 of 483 1231151101 ... LastLast