View Poll Results: What's your opinion on Asuka?

Voters
319. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm an Asuka fan, I liked her better before dating Haruto.

29 9.09%
  • I'm an Asuka fan, I liked her better after she started dating Haruto.

32 10.03%
  • I'm an Asuka fan, she's roughly the same in my opinion before and after dating Haruto.

74 23.20%
  • I'm not an Asuka fan, I liked her better before dating Haruto.

115 36.05%
  • I'm not an Asuka fan, I liked her better after she started dating Haruto.

17 5.33%
  • I'm not an Asuka fan, she's roughly the same in my opinion before and after dating Haruto.

41 12.85%
  • Another option.

11 3.45%
Page 1 of 425 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Characters Thread

Default Official Characters Thread

Ok, it seems that Yuzuki is gone from the story, at least for the moment,

so the question is would you want to see her come back and play a major role in the story?

Of course this is not time specific so it can mean anything from 1 - 50 chapters from now but what I do mean by this is she will come back and still play a major role in the story. Voting yes does not necessarily mean that you want Yuzuki to be the final girl, its just a question if you want her to still play a major role in this story.

Feel free to explain your answers after, but kindly refrain from bashing here if you voted No. If you voted Yes maybe you can suggest what role you want her to play.

Stickied and turned this into Official Character Discussion
    Post discussions here and don't make threads for a specific character.

This is to help not flood the forums with numerous threads and all

I will also make a post in Page 42 to inform the other members.

Happy posting and Good day

- nodnyl10
    Last edited by nodnyl10; 09-26-2010 at 11:37 AM.

Starting the Path to Legendary Neuron96's Avatar

I said no because in a story like this her coming back at all would probably mean her trying to get haruto back. At the moment with what we know I really don't want her coming back as a love interest for haruto. I don't hate her. I just don't like how she broke up with haruto and in my opinion she has a lot to make up for with haruto. She's just that untrustworthy in my eyes.

That said I think seo will bring her back and somehow redeem her. I won't like it.. but I think it will happen. Though it's still anyone's guess if she'll actually end up with haruto in the end.

Well, a character can only be "redeemed" when the majority of the audience themselves are capable of accepting it and do so when the time comes. If everyone still hates her after the author tries do so, then that's not redeeming; that's failure at doing so.

Anyway, for sake of salvaging what's left of what made me think that Seo's writing was good, yes she has to appear eventually. If she's going to be the victorious love interest, then Seo better do an epic job at reviving what we saw of the character before all the crap started, and in a plausible manner as well.

No, and its not even over what she did to Haruto cause i could care less about that. There is nothing left for her to do in the manga now. Shes supported the main character, shes dated the main character and shes dumped the main character, so if there gonna bring her back to continue this cycles then its a waste of time. Her ditsy character is another thing i cant stand. Just like spineless male leads, ditsy herorines are over done.

Has a Few Faves

Well, this manga needs a villain to lives on. Thus I want her to come back. And wouldn't it be awesome to see how Haruto dumps her like shit in the end?

N3wb

i say no coz eba has a weak character.
    It turns out that haruto has a strong personality that girls chasing of.
    i want the story run in that haruto search his talents -not only cooking- and meet diff. girls.
    and its will like adventure .it can be start in his school in college.
    and at the when he was sucess already he will go back in his town.
    and when he see all of his friends are already married he will thought he wnt to settle down in his town.
    and then he will think all of the girl he had met.
    and there he will chose who was the girl that really help to become a man and who touch his life.
    eba has a big chance there...lol...but i like mishima more...

In reality, I think it's pretty obvious that she's gonna have to come back at some point....
    But if it were up to me, I'd definitely want her to come back, if for no other reason than to provide some closure. If she never showed up again I'd just feel like there was a lot of stuff that was never resolved...and it would also make me wonder what the point of the vast majority of the manga up until now was.

I have to say Yes actually, but I want her to come back after or close to the time that Haruto makes a decision to go with one of the other girls, she can just spice up the story but I don't want her to win out in the end, I rather Haruto end up with some other girl which he chooses over Eba. I guess just for closure and so no more questions asked after

N3wb

NO, Eba Sucks!! girls like that just mezz the story of life, just kick her ass out of story XD

Has a Few Faves

most likely people that voted for eba to come back acted as bad as she did in their lives and want to dream that the person they acted like bitches ( yeah men can wear the name bitch too ) to would let them come back in their lives.

Well in real life eba wouldn't come back in haruto's life ( no way in helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll) but we are in a manga and the author is known for pissing the fanbase that has some common sense. so yeah

Page 1 of 425 1231151101 ... LastLast