Page 1 of 1040 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: General Spoilers Thread

Default General Spoilers Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ~Matisse View Post
    As requested by HontouRakuda, kindly from now on instead of just quoting him/her please post and the link where you got the spoiler. Here is the PM:
    Quote Originally Posted by HontouRakuda
    You can just let the people who get the spoilers post a link themselves. They found the spoiler they are also capable of at least copy and paste. I am not a member on these forums, so if people see my name they should not be able to think that they can contact me or any other Red Hawk staff here. However, you can always find my spoils at the link on the bottom. As an olive branch I will release the spoilers on both sites next week myself. I will be clear and accurate as well with no trolls. Furthermore, I will not do anymore trolls if people are going to move past this. I hope you can make that clear and tell the other members I am giving an olive branch here and wish for no bad blood.
    http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthre...Thread-Chapter
    I would really appreciate it if you co - operate with his/hers wish. Thank you~

Spoiler for Next Chapter (195)

Quote Originally Posted by l.kostas View Post
    Chapter 195
    Originally posted byFKS:
    http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthre...hapter/page11&

The group is still in Okinawa and Miyu finds a wine cellar. Of course, Eba and Miyu are drunk. Because of that, Eba mistakes Miyu for Haruto. Miyu makes use of it to try to get Eba into saying rather weird (if not dirty) things before they are stopped by Haruto. Anyway, it's sleep time, and the room has two beds. Just guess to whom those beds are assigned. The light is off. Good night. A while later, Haruto hears voices from the other bed. The girls are talking (and acting) in a way that Haruto thinks there are innuendos in it. The things got so "hot" that Haruto decides to stop them. It turns out that Miyu was simply massaging Eba. Later, Haruto is on the terrace outside the room, looking at the starry sky. Eba joins in, and they talk. Haruto gives her her birthday gift during the discussion. He tells her he loves her. Eba kisses him and tells him she loves him, too. The couple hears a noise. It's just Miyu staring at them behind the window. She tells them not to mind her and go on, but the couple doesn't see it that way. FIN.
    Last edited by ~Matisse; 08-26-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Nice....at least there's hope for Haruto yet. I wonder if the story will do a time skip to when Haruto goes to college. By the looks of it, it seems that Nanami has given up, I mean he's already admitted to liking Asuka.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravewolf View Post
    Nice....at least there's hope for Haruto yet. I wonder if the story will do a time skip to when Haruto goes to college. By the looks of it, it seems that Nanami has given up, I mean he's already admitted to liking Asuka.
    Then, Nanami gonna just back off after all that ? So before Eba back, Haruto gonna cling to Asuka ? Doesn't
    seem quite right, isn't it ?
    I actually wrote something [1]
    Together with Diane, powered by Aria

going against the grain Shadow Red's Avatar

LOL

Asuka is starting to get annoying with that big chest deal...

Of course, she's playing with the big girls now. If that keeps up, she'll end up giving up early and telling Haruto why the hell he followed Eba when he had this girls here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravewolf View Post
    Does seem like she is backing off a bit, but I'm not too sure if she really is, she might just be tiptoeing around to see how things are right now, remember none of the characters have seen Haruto since he moved away and certainly they have little news as to what happened in Tokyo.

In any case I'm sure Haruto won some brownie points with remembering her birthday, I kinda remember another lead getting the wrath of hell for forgetting it

Quote Originally Posted by juanchoh View Post
    Does seem like she is backing off a bit, but I'm not too sure if she really is, she might just be tiptoeing around to see how things are right now, remember none of the characters have seen Haruto since he moved away and certainly they have little news as to what happened in Tokyo.

In any case I'm sure Haruto won some brownie points with remembering her birthday, I kinda remember another lead getting the wrath of hell for forgetting it
    I know, I know ! It was before Suzuka going to America, Yamato get dumped because he forget that. Suzuka
    said the same thing to Saki when they were eating. Right ? Praise me if I do !

I hope not. Nanami waited long enough. If she just be sincere with her feelings, that will be better.

Starting the Path to Legendary Neuron96's Avatar

As I said in the other thread there is one of two possibilities with nanami. She's either probing the situation or pushing him to another girl again (Though even that may be a test to get a feel for how haruto is feeling). Nanami's next target seems to be asuka as she's probably worried about asuka's feelings for haruto.

Haruto remembering nanami's birthday is probably encouraging for her if she still feels the same about him.

I predict once again that team akari/kiyomi will end up meddling with haruto's love life before he leaves hiroshima.

Quote Originally Posted by Chidongan55 View Post
    I know, I know ! It was before Suzuka going to America, Yamato get dumped because he forget that. Suzuka
    said the same thing to Saki when they were eating. Right ? Praise me if I do !

I hope not. Nanami waited long enough. If she just be sincere with her feelings, that will be better.
    I don't mind any girl as long as it's not Eba, It's not up to us who Haruto ends up with and the best we can do is make assumptions based on what we read. I do feel the huge possibility that in the end its still gonna be Eba with Haruto and I am not happy with that thought.

going against the grain Shadow Red's Avatar

My guess is..

Since Asuka knows nothing of Haruto, such as the entire dilemma he left behind following Eba

If she knew.. he refused Nanami because of Eba, left behind all his friends to move to another school, and that Nanami said she'd wait for him.. I think she'd stop and think for a bit

though she already knows about Akari's kiss, it would make it much more difficult for her to handle her feelings if she knew all the other things.

Of course.. she doesn't have to know, it'll come down harder on her later though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuron96 View Post
    As I said in the other thread there is one of two possibilities with nanami. She's either probing the situation or pushing him to another girl again (Though even that may be a test to get a feel for how haruto is feeling). Nanami's next target seems to be asuka as she's probably worried about asuka's feelings for haruto.

Haruto remembering nanami's birthday is probably encouraging for her if she still feels the same about him.

I predict once again that team akari/kiyomi will end up meddling with haruto's love life before he leaves hiroshima.
    I agree about the meddling team AkaKiyo, but this will not work perfectly if Akari do have feelings toward Haruto. Unless Akari have the ' as long as he's happy' thinking. And we don't know much yet about Kiyomi.
    I'm not voting for her, but I loves to see Kiyomi showing affection towards Haruto.

Page 1 of 1040 12311511015011001 ... LastLast