Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raw

Default Raw

Hier is a site where you can find raws of this webcomic

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list....39&weekday=thu

What if God was mortal? kittsfu's Avatar

Anyone know whats up? Latest raw came "2011.02.17".. is there a break, author sick?, or has it shifted over to a season 2 at another URL, as "Chaser" did?

The second part/season/arc comes on April 21. Until then there is a break. I managed to translate so much after there has been no new chapter for a week. I am counting days until then .

What if God was mortal? kittsfu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carduelis View Post
    The second part/season/arc comes on April 21. Until then there is a break. I managed to translate so much after there has been no new chapter for a week. I am counting days until then .
    Thanks for that answer..

Until then im almost drooling at the thought of getting my hands/eyes on one of the fights that breaks out.:-) Go green powah!

This is not really a spoiler, I think, but just to be sure..

Quote Originally Posted by Veih View Post
    SPOILERSS SPOILERSSS AHEAD BE WARNED::

I looked over the Korean raws, and although I know no Korean, the story looks beyond epic, loads happens... But before that...

Edermask-nim seems to have some sort of love-interest that is sleeping??? This is what it looks like, could be his sister or something, I don't know, but it seems that she cannot wake up for whatever reason.

Iremi and En power up a lot, Iremi begins to like Edermask a lot, but Eun likes Iremi (haha) (this is made of fun of a lot, no matter what En seems to do, she doesn't seem to notice him)

I keep suspecting a time skip to when they're older, but that hasn't happened in god knows how many chapters.

Edermasks's brother/relative/look-a-like-with-white-hair is a bitch. He's a bitch. It's all I'll say.

It gets sad :-(

Iremi has more to her than we know of now? It seems to me she is talked about at a certain part by Edermask and this temple-dude. Not sure though, again, haha.

Has a Few Faves

how many chapters are there? raw and does anyone know egscans scanlate schedule for this manga?

tried to read this manga awhile ago but hated the art
    then i tried to read it again after i read a few other webcomics and i love it, its a great story to bad the chapters are so short

somebody knows how to save original pictures from site? it's not ckickable......
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list....39&weekday=thu

@carduelis thank you for the spoiler. I was wondering if Janus was his twin brother and I figure that the girl that is sleeping was a sister but I wasn't sure myself.

As for Iremi she always had a crush on ethermask ever since she heard stories of him. LOL En is so funny because he really does chases after Iremi. But the attraction that Iremi has for Ethermask is soo romantic and a bit bittersweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Carduelis View Post
    i feel sry for eun seems like he doesnt have any chance aganist edermask for iremi's love :(

┃┃┏┫┃┏┳━━┓ ┏━━┓ ┃┗━┳━━┳━━┳━━┓
    ┃┃┣┫┗┛┫┃━┫ ┃┏┓┃ ┃┏┓┃┏┓┃━━┫━━┫
    ┃┗┫┃┏┓┫┃━┫ ┃┏┓┃ ┃┗┛┃┗┛┣━━┣━━┃
    ┗━┻┻┛┗┻━━┛ ┗┛┗┛ ┗━━┻━━┻━━┻━━┛

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast