Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal Opinion on the Manga [SPOILER]

Superduperubergoober. Luchia Chan's Avatar

Default Personal Opinion on the Manga [SPOILER]

Rules and Guidelines: http://forums.mangafox.com/announcement.php?f=20&a=6

- No bashing will be permitted, including: people, other sites, manga/anime, and manga/anime characters. If you dislike a manga or character, you may explain your reasons respectfully.

- No chat-speak in any threads outside of the Spam forum! Use proper English grammar, spelling, and punctuation. If you aren't a native English speaker, just try your best. We aren't unreasonable. Native English speakers have no excuse, and we can tell if you are. If UR tIpIng laeK TH15 u need to change your writing.

~Kyotis.

okay guys, so don't chew me out when i finish this okay?

I mean, when i first started the manga this morning i was really excited because it's so much better than i thought it would be. I LOVE it really. But somethings really just plain bother me. Like,

Also, for the teacher,

I'm pretty sure this won't spoil anything but, what bugs me the most is probably how they're in Middle school. How can you have this HUGE guy in middle school? When Hagaro says he was shot seven times in fifth grade and they showed him in the hospital i was like, "are you serious? he's like seven feet tall!" it made me wonder.
    For Chiba,

That whore Ryuuka.

Haguron,

Okay i'm done, but i have to ask, am i just contradicting myself? Because i REALLY love this manga. i truly do. But did anyone else notice this? Does it bug you also? Also, if you are going to say something like, "if you can't take it GTFO." or, "It's just a manga." or, "Why did you type so much?" Don't try it please. I just want to know your opinion on the matter. Sorry for typing so much!
    Last edited by Kyotis; 01-16-2011 at 09:56 AM.

N3wb

well the previous chapters will be nothing compared to 70+ though..they are more brutal, more like hentai if you ask me!!

personally i love the manga as well, but i think ill just breeze thru the chapters 70-80 if they get scanlated

Some place in the middle of nowhere, possibly living in a house, in some country.

I understand what you mean, taking things too far (like the ugliness of Haguro, that just HAS to be some form of offence lol) though that is the manga. I'm just wondering, but does anyone else cringe at Haguro?

And I also agree on your part with Chiba, that certainly was disturbing...

Yeaaah I do agree. xDD

First of, on Sensei:

Perhaps it's because she's broke and can't really reject any job offered? And from what I've read so far, she's one of those people that are really shy but incredibly nosy people. I can see she is infatuated with Inugami, but she seriously needs to cover up. Because... her body attracts too much attention. XDDD
    Maybe if she dresses as a nerd or something...? o.O

I agree about Chiba. Poor guy. He had that frown all the time. I wish he could've smiled once. ):

As for that damn slut, I don't want to discuss her. -.-
    (But she does give the manga a certain insanity element. And I feel the manga benefits from her snide character.)

Inugami... D:
    He breaks my heart. xDDD
    I wish he got to the teacher in time, because I felt so damn bad for her. D:
    I understand why he needs to be alone but... WHY CAN'T YOU SNAP OUT OF IT?!
    She cares about you and actually wants to get to know you... AND THEN HE KEEPS MOANING ABOUT HOW HE'S A LONE WOLF AND WHY CAN'T EVERYONE LEAVE HIM ALONE %£ythETHERHET!! @____@
    He makes me mad! But at the same time, he's one of the best manga characters EVER.
    [right]
    Aaaaw, go on, click on him? c:

You were expecting....? The True Overlord's Avatar

i really want to stop reading this because of the cruelty and brutality in the manga, BUT I CANT, because i need to know what happens next.

OH THE SUSPENSE

I agree with who said the teacher is broke and she needs to work, plus she's a bit of an air-head, I mean, after being raped when she was younger she still walks in a deserted park in the middle of the night.

In the beggining I liked Ryuuko, in the sens ethat she was so crazy she was funny. But since the chapter haguro punched her and she made him take the teacher hostage I started hating her.

I feel bad for Inugami, but also a bit angry at the fact he didn't kill Haguro when he had the chance or stayed close to Ms Aoshika.

Even with all the things that make me angry in this manga, I can't stop reading it!!!

Superduperubergoober. Luchia Chan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tainted View Post
    I understand what you mean, taking things too far (like the ugliness of Haguro, that just HAS to be some form of offence lol) though that is the manga. I'm just wondering, but does anyone else cringe at Haguro?

And I also agree on your part with Chiba, that certainly was disturbing...
    oh i cringe. i really cringe. he should go to jail for being so digusting and brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by eyoy View Post
    well the previous chapters will be nothing compared to 70+ though..they are more brutal, more like hentai if you ask me!!

personally i love the manga as well, but i think ill just breeze thru the chapters 70-80 if they get scanlated
    Now i'm scared to see what happens. Now what would be really ****ed up is if she got prego from Haguro. Then i will be SO pissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphin View Post
    Yeaaah I do agree. xDD

First of, on Sensei:

Perhaps it's because she's broke and can't really reject any job offered? And from what I've read so far, she's one of those people that are really shy but incredibly nosy people. I can see she is infatuated with Inugami, but she seriously needs to cover up. Because... her body attracts too much attention. XDDD
    Maybe if she dresses as a nerd or something...? o.O

I agree about Chiba. Poor guy. He had that frown all the time. I wish he could've smiled once. ):

As for that damn slut, I don't want to discuss her. -.-
    (But she does give the manga a certain insanity element. And I feel the manga benefits from her snide character.)

Inugami... D:
    He breaks my heart. xDDD
    I wish he got to the teacher in time, because I felt so damn bad for her. D:
    I understand why he needs to be alone but... WHY CAN'T YOU SNAP OUT OF IT?!
    She cares about you and actually wants to get to know you... AND THEN HE KEEPS MOANING ABOUT HOW HE'S A LONE WOLF AND WHY CAN'T EVERYONE LEAVE HIM ALONE %£ythETHERHET!! @____@
    He makes me mad! But at the same time, he's one of the best manga characters EVER.
    You understand me! The teacher should like, have surgery on her HUGEEEEE breasts. o.o;;;; haha.
    Yeah Inugami needs to get off his butt and go save her! i'm like, stop moaning and go!
    Quote Originally Posted by The True Overlord View Post
    i really want to stop reading this because of the cruelty and brutality in the manga, BUT I CANT, because i need to know what happens next.

OH THE SUSPENSE
    Yeah! i totally understand that! As stated, i will be ******g pissed if she has his baby. D: or even one of their babies.

After much consideration I've come to the conclusion that Inugami is just weak.

They give him the big bad wolf powers so he has physical strength but I don't think he has the willpower to actually fight.... Now he does of course sense she's getting raped he'll go off and save her but in the long run it's his fault she's getting raped because he left to begin with. I mean think about it logically he was the ONE thing holding the baddies back from doing things at that school (Even if he was the one who started it) yet he choose to walk away when he could have ultimately prevented it. I sympathize with Inugami's character and such but it's my personal belief he's just weak. Somewhere in the back of his mind he must have known he was developing emotions for Aoshika and in my opinion he should have just stayed even knowing he brings bad luck.

We're not given enough about his past to truly enforce his beliefs that he should remain alone other then a fortune teller dying and his parents going missing. Could it have been him who was the cause of the two events or just bad luck and timing? If he stopped to think A) he's a werewolf so are his parents. B) governments all over the world would kill entire nations for that power, or C) a corporation of some sort learned of werewolves existence did research and discovered his family having them kidnapped but it just so happened he managed to escape due to the join efforts of his parents and family. The school incident you could pin it on him but even so I would just say that it was a series of unfortunate events. But in the off chance it is that he is just a bad luck magnet he knowingly and willingly went to that school and CONTINUED to go to the school even after knowing about all the delinquents and twisted people who go there. If you ask me it was his responsibility to have stayed and ensured the safety of those he knowingly endangered yet he was weak and ran away.

On the side note I want to once again say I totally sympathize with the guy and can't wait for him to tear Haguro into thousands of tiny scraps of flesh. And it really get's under my skin that they had to go this far with Aoshika And it REALLY disappoints me it takes him SO FREAKIN LONG to find her!!! Gah that crap makes me not be able to fall asleep at night cuz I can't stop thinking about poor Aoshika and it would be better if I could AT LEAST see the raw of Inugami rescuing her so I could sleep easier at night!!! So please don't bash on me thinking I'm dissing on Inugami and also this is just a manga so all I said is moot point lol.

I love this manga. It has everything i'm looking for. That's all. ^^

@ Kirche: It does piss me off that he just didn't tear out Haguro's throat when he had the chance. That guy is a wild dog, he needed to be put down then and there.

@Luchia Chan: It really is weird that they're only in middle school. I think it would be more believable if they were all high school age, like 17-18 because all they all look too mature to be any younger. But, I think it explains some of the drama and the personalities of the characters. They all look mature, but they're really just a bunch of kids.

@Silentcrypt: I totally agree. Inugami puts on a tough boy act, but he's really just a coward. I think he brought on a lot of his troubles himself. He goes to school and he pretty much taunts everyone with his strength. He also acts cocky so it draws in even more attention. Then when everything starts to go bad he just locks himself away without really solving anything.

Buuut, if he wasn't like that then we wouldn't have a story. We have to look forward to the characters overcoming their personal weaknesses and the obstacles set out before them! I hope one day he can come to like humanity and find a place for himself.

By the way, I actually like Ryuuko. I think people just hate her because we don't know enough about her. I personally feel bad for her. She's just a messed up girl getting by the only way she knows how.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast