Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Main Leads' Relationship Progression

Default ShinagawaxAdachi Discussion

i totally LOVE Adachi and Shinagawa....lOl!! their so funny....

DUDE!!!!!!!!!! when does the romance start???..we're on vol.8 already....LOL!!!...i'm DIEING HERE!!!!!!!!....anyone has raws of it or something?? i tried to look for it...but i can't find it....

hopefully it comes soon...i mean...it sorta started but then it ended...lol!!!

Okay I've seen so many threads about this pairing/couple, asking and discussing about them so this would be the official thread. Don't make another one about them. If you have to ask something concerning them, do so here. If you want to fangirl/fanboy over them, do it here. DON"T CREATE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THEM OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!
    -jarta
    Last edited by jarta; 12-09-2010 at 03:05 AM.

hahaha... well according to what i read only in ch 122 shinigawa would realize that the girl that he thought who was beautiful was actually adachi so dont expect any romantic development hahaha

Don't get your hopes up. Even after Shinagawa finds out about Adachi (which is like... in volume 14 or 15), the romance doesn't really go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Anguissette View Post
    Don't get your hopes up. Even after Shinagawa finds out about Adachi (which is like... in volume 14 or 15), the romance doesn't really go anywhere.
    AW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

THEN WHY DOES IT HAVE ROMANCE ON THE GENRE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....it's like lieing to me...ahahahhahahah!!!!....it taunts my mind into believeing that there is romance....o'darn!....

o'well....i shall continue to read this....it's too funny not to....thanks for the info!!!

could we have a link in spoiler or whatever ? i wanna see it to believe it ( concerning chap 122 plz )
    imo , this manga is so funny that even with a very slow romance , its one of my fav , too bad i dunno why its so slow , if someone could enlighten me
    ( I'm not fluent in english , be tolerant towards my spelling plz =D )
    May the Force be with me , always.

@Sinewyk: Here are the Chinese raws for ch. 122: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=642863496

Last edited by Anguissette; 02-02-2010 at 11:43 AM.

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by 97gsx View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 97gsx View Post
    WTH!!! for real!!!!...OMG!!!!......dude!....well....i'm waiting on that then....ahah!! thanks for the spoilers....

i'm still rooting for these two...lOl!!!!....

● Exquisite ● ● ىάȟ–ĉȟϊ℮ ḾῠЯаkami ●'s Avatar

They are seriously so good together... its just the two of them who can't see that as of the moment. But as much as I'm anticipating the time when they'll end up together, I am loving every moment they are together just being friends. ~^^~

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast