Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Romantic Part?

♦ LUVS colour PURPLE♦ LIVE-LOVE-LEARN's Avatar

Talking Most Romantic Part?

The title speaks all, I think... What do you think was the most romantic scene in the whole manga?

My favourite part was when Tohru asked Kyo what he thought of if someone had already broken the curse and he got angry and she cried and then...
    He made the flower and gave it to her!!! (Ch.100, Pg. 26)

Every time I think about that my heart just goes KYAA~
    It's not very flashy but it's soo sweet!

Starting the Path to Legendary Kurisuta1's Avatar

I've always loved the scene where Kyo and Tohru are sitting on the roof and she starts crying and asks Kyo what his wish is. He says its "for a certain someone to stop crying," and he wipes away her tears.
    I always can't help but "awwww" at that scene

But there are a lot of romantic scenes in Furuba, not just between Kyo and Tohru. I love when Katsuya comes to get Kyoko at her house after she's let out of the hospital. And I love when Haru comes and saves Rin from the Cat's room and she says "What a wonderful dream" and he's leaning over her smiling and says, "But this isn't a dream." Kyahhh! So sweet

And some of the more serious romantic scenes like Kyo confessing to Tohru about making the same mistake over and over and that if she gives him one more chance he won't make it anymore. Or when Haru tells off Rin's parents. Or when Yuki tells Machi that she tried hard while she's crying in her room. I like those romance scenes cause they're romantic but that's not all they're about. They're about other elements of the character's lives and growth as well.

But I think my favorite romance/other element scene by far has to be when Kyo asks Tohru to come with him in front of Kyoko's grave. And then he's holding her hands and looks to the grave and says, "I'll be keeping that promise now. For a lifetimes amount, I'll protect her. Is that okay with you?"

THAT is the best ever! It makes me wibble every time.
    Last edited by Kurisuta1; 07-30-2010 at 09:44 PM.

The most romantic was probably when Tohru got knocked out and then Kyo kissed her while Yuki was watching...That just has a special place in my heart whenever I think about that I go KYAA!!!

for me the most romantic part was when Katsuya went to get Kyoko and when they reunited at the very end of the series... that was so nice...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisuta1 View Post
    I've always loved the scene where Kyo and Tohru are sitting on the roof and she starts crying and asks Kyo what his wish is. He says its "for a certain someone to stop crying," and he wipes away her tears.
    I always can't help but "awwww" at that scene

But there are a lot of romantic scenes in Furuba, not just between Kyo and Tohru. I love when Katsuya comes to get Kyoko at her house after she's let out of the hospital. And I love when Haru comes and saves Rin from the Cat's room and she says "What a wonderful dream" and he's leaning over her smiling and says, "But this isn't a dream." Kyahhh! So sweet

And some of the more serious romantic scenes like Kyo confessing to Tohru about making the same mistake over and over and that if she gives him one more chance he won't make it anymore. Or when Haru tells off Rin's parents. Or when Yuki tells Machi that she tried hard while she's crying in her room. I like those romance scenes cause they're romantic but that's not all they're about. They're about other elements of the character's lives and growth as well.

But I think my favorite romance/other element scene by far has to be when Kyo asks Tohru to come with him in front of Kyoko's grave. And then he's holding her hands and looks to the grave and says, "I'll be keeping that promise now. For a lifetimes amount, I'll protect her. Is that okay with you?"

THAT is the best ever! It makes me wibble every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikarufan1 View Post
    The most romantic was probably when Tohru got knocked out and then Kyo kissed her while Yuki was watching...That just has a special place in my heart whenever I think about that I go KYAA!!!

what is that chapters please? (if you can, give me the link too)
    PM me please~!!!
    My 3DS friend code : 5198 - 3718 - 1251
    Please pm after you add me~! ★

~さすがスイッチ!「That’s our Switch!]

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by Hikarufan1 View Post
    oh, man! i loved that part to. it wasn't just the fact that kyo finally fessed up to his feelings for tohru, but didn't care that yuki (his sworm enemy) was a witness as kyo expressed his feelings with a kiss. i'll always have the image of that kiss imbedded in my mind. <3

A Loyalist To Ranks XxTifa_SanxX's Avatar

I am still reading the manga and there have been so many romantic parts. *_*

I can't re-call them all but from the latest chapter that I read, there was a part with Rin and Haru.
    Apparently Rin had gone into a room to catch up on some sleeping.
    Seeing that she's a horse, she seems comfortable sleeping while sitting up.
    Haru finds her and gently sets her down on the ground, planting a soft kiss on her. *__*
    It was sooooooo romantic

The next morning she's all puzzled xD because she knows she fell asleep sitting up and is wondering why she's on the ground.
    Rin X Haru. So cuteeeeee.

The entire Kyoko x Katsuya story was the most romantic (and sad ]: ) part for me. I've never cried so much over manga in my life.
    I also love it when Kyo realises his feelings for Tohru. I read that part over and over and over again D: And when Tohru realises her feelings too! I'm so glad it took them time to develop their feelings, which makes it more realistic and more meaningful.
    This series is just amazing for it's romance!

One of The Followers an_angels_heart's Avatar

i really like that scene when kyo kissed toru after she fell down the cliff....but i laso liked that part he chased after her after she got out from hospital
    also that scene when they were sitting on the roof for the first time and they were talking about kyo's training...and she was showing that she can also do some martial arts x33
    and after they went to her mothers grave and he hugged her throzgh a towel or blanket....<333
    but that scene when yuki and kakeru were talking that "when he looks at her he notices that she's female" or so...it was soooo cute...and i got kyaaa .....though that happens very often^^
    i also liked that chapter where yuki and machi came together when they were talking about foorprinting the snow..when their faces were near and they were smiling...that was so cute
    ....these and muuuuuuch more
    or when rin left the hospital and haru found her sleeping on the ground and they were talking about her journey and so and then he carried her back

A Web Comic Artist amukisa-chan's Avatar

Hehe, i loved every part between kyo and thoru.., the love the fight scene,everything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast