Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Who will Shurei end with??????

One of The Followers silverbaby12345's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by siwawa View Post
    for sure she will end up with ryuuki ... we can see it in last chapter Saiunkoku monogatari II...she accept marriege proposal from ryuuki
    i think saiunkoku monogatari season III will be more interesting, but we have to wait again for release
    SPOILER - ENDING OF SEASON 2

That's the problem - we CAN'T be sure what happens! They were being all cheeky and non-serious at the end, which was cute, I have to admit, albeit frustrating ...urrrr...
    His proposal contained conditions which stipulated that if Shuurei did not accept him within a certain time period, he would have to marry Jyuusan-Hime >:-( . If I can recall, Shuurei accepts the challenge, but the anime ends there! Hence, she did not exactly "accept" the proposal, sigh...
    There needs to be enough material from the books to produce a third season. They have already used up the bulk of the available volumes for the first 2 seasons, so I doubt there is going to be a season 3 (Producers might not see it as advantageous if Saimono's popularity has waned). Just keep hoping though!

N3wb

Default really confused

hey guys were did you read this? how come its not here please help...i really don't know whats happening. the anime is soo pissing off!! please update me about it..and where i could find scans!! please email me at akocdeni@gmail.com....realyy need help here

I suppose she might end up with ryuuki but I hope she might consider others as well~

someone like: seiran, ryuuren, ensei, or kouyu ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by missyangel87 View Post
    I also want that Ryuuki end up with shuurei.Can u tell me where can i watch second season of this anime?i can't find the last chapters after 32nd one. please!
    [RAINBOW]I also want shuurei to end up with ryuuki[/RAINBOW] [RAINBOW]and you can watch the rest of season 2 on [/RAINBOW]http://www.animeseason.com/saiunkoku...ri-2nd-series/

Shurei will end up w/ Ryuuki. That's what I read from wikipedia. It's said that she's agree to resign from her post and then enter the Inner Palace as Ryuuki's consort.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shurei_Hong

I don't know why I see this topic from time to time. Isn't it obvious that she we'll be with Riuuki?!

It's show in opening pairings, we can see it by how aften Ryuuki kisses her. By the way she didn't have such close relationship with noone but Ryuuki.

Why people think about Seiran, He didn't even once looked at Shuuren other than as sister and she did neither.
    ryuuren or kouyu it's just stupid, they are completely like friends.
    ensei I don't even consider as her possible boyfriend.

So I don't see any rivalry at all! even more Shuurei herself loves no one! She doesn't need anyone, she's interessted only in career, but since it's shoujo anime(novel), there must be some romance, so as I already said, the only one who rests is Ryuuki.

Yet it has to be consedered that since Shojo manga must contain romance, and different people cheer up for different charactersXShuurei, the mangaka may give a chance for people to dream further not ending their dreams with one concrete character XShuurei.
    Last edited by Soriori; 02-23-2011 at 11:20 AM.

I'm rooting for shuureixryuuki
    but I would have loved to see some more romance between other characters, like how in the anime senior secretary kou said he might take her for his wife (maybe this was a discarded idea), obviously, i wouldn't want him to have married her, but as a problem/arc. As well as the one about ryuuren and how the Ran clan wouldn't ignore the fact that they were close and Kouyuu. (lol. omg. so many people like her :-) but I luv ryuuki the best, i luv that "fated encounter" kind of theme when they met when the cherry clossoms were in bloom. OMO!)

Default Warning: MAJOR Spoiler!

If you are interested you can read the excerpt of the final chapter here http://himeyasha.blogspot.com/2011/0...-spoilers.html

Has a Few Faves

^
    Thank you for posting that link!

However...[MAJOR SPOILER BTW]

Unhappy Omg

Quote Originally Posted by cinjin View Post
    ^
    Thank you for posting that link!

However...[MAJOR SPOILER BTW]
    That is soooooooooooo freaakiiiiiinnggggggggg sad T.T

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast