Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will Shurei end with??????

Default Who will Shurei end with??????

I am the fan of this story. I have followed Saiunkoku Monogatari through anime only as I can't read Chinese or even Japanese But never mind that, the thing is even though Season 2 of this anime just finished, I wonder who will Shurei end to? Maybe, she will think about Ryuki now that Jyusan Hime has entered the Harem......I prefered she end with Ryuki because she still can take part in governing the country as Ryuki always love her.

What do you guys think????
    Last edited by hana86; 07-21-2008 at 04:30 PM.

I agree with you... I really love to see them together in the end

Question

Quote Originally Posted by hana86 View Post
    I am the fan of this story. I have followed Saiunkoku Monogatari through anime only as I can't read Chinese or even Japanese But never mind that, the thing is even though Season 2 of this anime just finished, I wonder who will Shurei end to? Maybe, she will think about Ryuki now that Jyusan Hime has entered the Harem......I prefered she end with Ryuki because she still can take part in governing the country as Ryuki always love her.

What do you guys think????
    I also want that Ryuuki end up with shuurei.Can u tell me where can i watch second season of this anime?i can't find the last chapters after 32nd one. please!

Smile

for sure she will end up with ryuuki ... we can see it in last chapter Saiunkoku monogatari II...she accept marriege proposal from ryuuki
    i think saiunkoku monogatari season III will be more interesting, but we have to wait again for release

Quote Originally Posted by paloma View Post
    I agree with you... I really love to see them together in the end
    same. I love every episode its so touching and funny have u guys watched or read angelique?

Nice Person You Ever Met Crossdress's Avatar

Wink Love Shuurei with Ryuuki

Yes!! Yes!! Absolutely right! I love to see them together, but for sure the author won't take it so easy like piece of cake, will she?
    Because from my experiences, there'll be so many things that block on their way to be together. I'm a fan of Saiunkoku Monogatari and I look forward to see another scanlation!!

One of The Followers aznchocoholic's Avatar

Wink

OMG! RU GUYS SERIOUS! THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON 3 FOR SAIUNKOKU MONOGATARI!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH....!!! i've been waiting for someone to tell me that but i haven't seen any official announcements. but i hope they release it for the fall anime or the spring anime for next year. the earlier the better. but i do really really want ryuuki and shuurei to be together! definitely.

well, saiunkoku originally is from a series of novels, i cant remember how many they were, like more than 10 books, and obviously more is packed into each vol.....and just to be fair, i wont dish spoilers.... till date the manga vols only covered the first book.

Question

do they havis anime on english sub? i'm looking for it but i cant seem to find even one episode... does anyone here knows where i can watch it with english subs??? thank you.

I seen them all except for a few and it's so good....I found them on Veoh but a lot of people are taking them down. You might find one or two on youtube but I wouldn't hold my breath... I love this anime so much ...Where else can you find two HOTT brothers!!! ...and a few more hott guys to look at... (they are making me unfaithful to Sesshomaru ...someone I thought I never be unfaithful too)

I only have the first 13 episodes and the English sub isn't that great on them ....but, I want this anime so much!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast