Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 227

Thread: Latest Chapter Discussion

  1. #131
    N3wb
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fluggylumps View Post
    i'm sorry but, how did he know that the explosion was most likely from someone using it on their companion to see if they were infected. other then from his plot convenience senses
    I don't think you should analyze it that hard, the author is probably just adding to Serizawa's character, you know how he is very smart/cunning. Also probably cause they opened a closed door, see remains of an explosion, some blood, and just figure an infected wouldn't know how to blow themselves up ya know?! But yeah, its really plot convenience as you said

  2. #132
    lim dall-young = asian michael bay fluggylumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    in a place, somewhere, on earth, doing something, in a building, during some time of the day
    Posts
    3,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j0rd4n View Post
    I don't think you should analyze it that hard, the author is probably just adding to Serizawa's character, you know how he is very smart/cunning. Also probably cause they opened a closed door, see remains of an explosion, some blood, and just figure an infected wouldn't know how to blow themselves up ya know?! But yeah, its really plot convenience as you said
    with the plot convenience. remember, there is suspending your disbelief and then there is straight up bull
    Last edited by fluggylumps; 02-24-2012 at 01:30 AM.

  3. #133
    One of The Followers
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    100

    Default

    i kinda of believe that Serizawa will come back from the dead but with his humanity in tack. he will come after the guy who killed him. i dont know if he turns to a badass guy that is really good or another powerful cunning villain the good guys have to defeat.

  4. #134
    Enhanced Foureyes ... ... Ursigor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In a hideout of the Union ...
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    H~EEEEEEEEEEE'HEHEHEHEHE~HEEEEEEH!!!! >:-PPPPPP

    Finally, one of these stupid, two Biatch'es is dead!! Finally, it's so nice.

    Take that, ****!! This is for the one Girl who killed in a disgusting Way by

    hanging her, only because she didn't wanted to be Part of your Scum-Gang.



    Now, he only has to kill one more **** to achieve complete Justice for that hanged Girl.

    And the best: This Piece of Crap (he really is) don't even know that he is doing

    Justice! This Turd thinks he is only carrying out his own Will, hrhrhrhrhrhr!! *,...,*




    Jeah, sound's retarded and crazy, right? But hey, why don't join the Mood ... ...? :-P


    DIE, ALL YOU CRIMINAL MOTHERF****'S OF THIS MANGA, MUAHAHAAH!!! *__*

  5. #135
    A Page Flipper Jeina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I don't think Serizawa is dead because if you look carefully on page 21 in chapter 29, his fingers came back o=!
    Last edited by Jeina; 02-28-2012 at 05:15 AM.

  6. #136
    lim dall-young = asian michael bay fluggylumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    in a place, somewhere, on earth, doing something, in a building, during some time of the day
    Posts
    3,331

    Default

    well, he's nuts

    and it seems that the blind girl may be the same one from that other series. though i have to admit, jumping from a realistic psychological thriller to zombies sounds pretty ridiculous

  7. #137
    One of The Followers
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Yeah, Serizawa probably gonna take control of the body and use the parasite as a device to gain superhuman abilities.
    But the pace of releasing kinda bother me :( We need fast chapter :(

  8. #138
    One of The Followers
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    100

    Default

    damn straight, it is like one chapter release almost every 2 months or more. this series is sooooooooo good. It reminds of Shiki.

  9. #139
    Lover of all things emotive Stevebt123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Great Manga

  10. #140
    Posting Phantom Nena Trinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw9225 View Post
    Kana successfully kill Shimada , now she want to get rid of Ayukawa.
    No, the one that killed Shimada was Kasuga. He used that guy as bait in order to escape the infected.

    Quote Originally Posted by codinghero View Post
    I hope that pig tail Kana will die in a slow & painful way,
    what a selfish bitch, but like i said on another thread, i believe there are people in this world who act like this bitch.
    Are you talking about yourself here? Your iwsh for others to die a painful death just because you don't like them? lol You're scary bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Knight View Post
    i was like woooow what a b!tch after she close the door....
    She didn't. Kasuga was the one that closed the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andreios777 View Post
    She's betraying her friends who had nothing to do with her being bitten.
    Read the chapter that shows her past. Kanna never considered those people her friends. She always believed they were just pretending and were fake (which was why she was always fake) As the reasoning goes, if somebody like Ayukawa didn't even realize how Kanna felt, then how could she truly be her friend? I know it is an odd way of looking at things but this is how Kanna's logic went. She had just been traumatized as a child and was afraid of being betrayed again. A person like Ayukawa that seems so happy and friendly would make Kanna even angrier. The more nice a person was on the outside the more likely it was for them to be a huge fake. as was with Kasuga. When he caused that explosion what really made Kanna see red was that he had betrayed her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andreios777 View Post
    Kana was such a goodie two shoes but when it came down to it, she goes completely psycho. When she's fine and healthy she doesn't want anyone to kill anyone. Now that she's infected, she does a total 180 and wants to kill everyone.
    That's not true. She only pretended to be a goody two shoes. She always felt that in reality everyone would always betray her so she pretended to be the perfect girl and never let anyone get close for real. Also, the infection probably affected her mind a bit there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andreios777 View Post
    I do find it surprising that she hasn't really turned zombie, i.e. mindless, actually eating people instead of just biting them.
    I believe this is because she didn't die when she was infected. I.E the parasite is dealing with a fully functional brain and not one that was dead when when it took over.

    Quote Originally Posted by htcheng View Post
    This is why I hate stupid bitches they should just kill them off from the very beginning instead of dragging everyones leg, you got one evil crazy bitch that should have died from the beginning then you get a dumb bimbo who got the intelligence of a water flea when clearly being told something is not right but still charge ahead.
    Main got infected but next thing we see evil bitch head will roll first then maybe the main char will be smart enough to chop off the stupid one too.
    So your saying that the main male protagonist should just kill everyone that might become a problem later? This even though they really haven't done anything bad? In other words -- in your little world it is okay to kill everyone that might pose a problem later, but you are an evil crazy b*tch if try to hide your infection from the others because you fear they will murder you? REALLY?

    Quote Originally Posted by awakenedone24 View Post
    She does this to everyone else they won't have a reason to kill her but since she is dooming them to death I don't really understand her logic
    While her thinking process was affected a bit it happened slowly and only seemed to start to really take affect once she was getting injured. She didn't want to become a crazy murderer and was disgusted by this idea but it seems she didn't truly notice the change in her? Her reasoning was sound from this point of view though. Being infected really didn't mean you would die and possibly you wouldn't become as crazy as the original axe wielder. It seems only the ones that died and came back to life had suffered some sort of braindamage or something? So if they all were infected but not 'super crazy', they should logically be able to make it past all the braindamaged infected, and then make it to the surface. In theory the infection would allow them to make it to the surface without dying - after this they could be put into quarantine until medical science could find a safe way to remove the parasites from them without killing the host. Of course I doubt this was what Kanna reasoning... but yeah, getting infected by her isn't really that horrible I think.


    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTVLzZ View Post
    I'm so glad kana died but that b!tch deserved a more gruesome death.
    Why? Because she was frightened and acted cowardly? because she was afraid of dying alone? Don't forget that the infection also had an effect on her, kind of how like alcohol enhances negative feelings this infection seems to enhance anger and hatred, making people lose their inhibitions. Did Kanna ever even kill anyone? We were shown that she wasn't even the one that closed the door on Ayukawa, that was Kasuga!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinshana View Post
    When she was almost killed was a freaking delicious scene. I had to groan and bang my head when she survived it.
    So your saying you enjoy watching other people suffer and die? You find this "delicious"?? Interesting... that kind of makes you into the same type of character that end up suffering such fates in manga you know. I.E you enjoy watching people similar to yourself in pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by wcthesecret View Post
    ......you have made a powerful enemy little child.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •