Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What countries do YOU want in Hetalia?

Default What countries do YOU want in Hetalia?

This thread got deleted. It went so far off topic...So let's make another!

Now that we have the amazing Belgium, the only two I want are Croatia and Ireland. Ireland's pretty big, so she has to do it some time, and Croatia was one of the countries that were seriously bullied by Germany.

I picture Croatia as being small and so quiet that nobody really notices her. She'll be trampled all over, and be incredibly scared of Germany(who feels bad about it. xD). Even though she's been around a long time and even has her own language and is such a developed country, people like America will still look at her and say, 'Who are you again?'

Ireland would be a big, bulky guy. Red hair with a big beard that wears too much green and possibly has a Leprechaun friend. xD He drinks alot, so he STINKS of rum. Has a big belly and is a fatherly/older brother type of figure, though is pissed at England at the moment. :3
    Last edited by StarrGirl; 07-08-2010 at 11:19 PM.

I said this on the last thread, but that's gone now so...I want Israel!!! I am part Israeli and I want to see it! I see Israel as this girl who looks quiet but is actually very tough and fiery. my mental image of her is that she is this short little girl (not a child, just little) in a military uniform with dark eyes and a long dark braid over one shoulder who carries a big machine gun everywhere. she would kind of have a littlle-sister relationship with America, or maybe he thinks of her as a little sister while she secretly has a crush on him.

I rape because I care. lady_ribbon's Avatar

I really want to see India!

He/She has an amazing history, and I'd like to see it's relationship with England especially, and how it gained independence, but still has a good relationship.

I picture India as a guy with golden eyes (immortal like China) dark brown hair, tanned and not too tall. Kind of shy and gets picked on by Iggy in this brotherly kind of way XD

If it's a girl pretty much the same except long hair and one of those pretty Indian[ outfits (lol I don't know what they're called) XD

I'd also vouch for Vietnam (I mean..come on. I want to see her relationship with France, Japan and America!)

Mongolia 'cause it's empire kicked ass.

Yugoslavia, Mexico....
    Last edited by lady_ribbon; 07-08-2010 at 07:51 PM.

Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Mexico...basically, any South American country, please; it's glaring, the lack of them. Brazil is probably insanely hot, careless and carefree, very fit, very wild; he likes Argentina, except where football is relatedXD; Argentina and Chile have a rivarls relationship similar to France and EnglandXD; Venezuela would be very yandere toward America, and Mexico would be like Belarus, but more cheerful, enthusiastic, energetic, and with a bit of tsundere and lots of older sister vibes to the North American twins.

And Portugal, who'd be Spain's twin and England's oldest lover. India, the apple of England's eye, a beautiful, sensual and wise woman, probably one of the only women England's been withXD; Morocco, who's very nice and friendly, but yandere to Spain. Serbia, Russia's smug fearless best friendXD.

I'd ask for Palestina, Israel, Iraq, Iran, North Korea...but I think they are WAY too controversial.

I rape because I care. lady_ribbon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Igiko View Post
    Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Mexico...basically, any South American country, please; it's glaring, the lack of them. Brazil is probably insanely hot, careless and carefree, very fit, very wild; he likes Argentina, except where football is relatedXD; Argentina and Chile have a rivarls relationship similar to France and EnglandXD; Venezuela would be very yandere toward America, and Mexico would be like Belarus, but more cheerful, enthusiastic, energetic, and with a bit of tsundere and lots of older sister vibes to the North American twins.

And Portugal, who'd be Spain's twin and England's oldest lover. India, the apple of England's eye, a beautiful, sensual and wise woman, probably one of the only women England's been withXD; Morocco, who's very nice and friendly, but yandere to Spain. Serbia, Russia's smug fearless best friendXD.

I'd ask for Palestina, Israel, Iraq, Iran, North Korea...but I think they are WAY too controversial.
    I love all your suggestions, and I've actually seen a couple pictures of N.Korea! He's super pretty but so evil XD

Lol, I've read a couple of N.KoreaxAmerica fanfictions. Gosh did I fangirl. I'm so weird XD
    Last edited by lady_ribbon; 07-09-2010 at 03:14 AM.

N3wb

I would also like to see India because India is one of those fun countries who's never really invaded anybody because they've been so busy fighting eachother.

I picture a girl, maybe 19 or 20 ish, with big dark eyes and a long braid. I'm sorry if this insults anyone but I tend to picture her as a maid in England's house. But she wouldn't be very happy there, so I like to imagine her playing pranks on him like switching around all his spices, going through his clothes, making his tea too hot, that sort of thing.

She would probably have a bindi (the forehead dot) and wear a sari most of the time. I think she would be pretty cheereful but also feel really old sometimes, like Japan. As previously suggested, she might be immortal with China.

India is good friends with Russia, as well as England and France, and she is starting to become friends with America. She and China have been friends (siblings?) in the past but are now a little iffy due to border desputes.

Quote Originally Posted by lady_ribbon View Post
    i love all your suggestions, and i've actually seen a couple pictures of n.korea! He's super pretty but so evil xd

lol, i've read a couple of n.koreaxamerica fanfictions. Gosh did i fangirl. I'm so weird xd
    links, plz, thxs 0///0

I want Philippines to show up in Hetalia. after all, she was a part of WWII.

She's a fair-skinned, kinda short, black haired girl with a kind face but a slightly fierce attitude developed through the years. Had been trading with China before Spain found her and decided to take her in. As time passed, however, Spain slowly wanted to become one with her, thus dissolving her (i think??). America bought her from Spain for 20 milllion (??) and set out to teach her how to be independent. However, WWII happened, and America got into a terrible fight with Japan. Since Philippines was under America's house at that time, Japan turned to abuse attack her. All that time, Philippines fervently hoped America would fulfill his promise to come and save her, which he did, albeit leaving her half-dead. Since then, Philippines had a sort of crush on America up until today. She's now friends with Japan, and starting to have a slight crush on Korea...

....ok, why'd I have to launch a history lesson here?

Latin American countries and the Poles (both North and South)!

A Page Flipper

I want Vietnam to show up in the series. There was a post card the creator made that had Vietnam stuttering a bit as she wished us a happy Christmas, meaning that she may be a bit of a shy character. Not only that, but she is also depicted as a strong woman/fighter by the fans (Vietnam war). I also fell in love with the concept of Viet-chan and Viet-kun (though only through deviant art) of the Vietnam war. Vietnam has a painfully oppressed history, but the people is still strong.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast