View Poll Results: who will appear again??

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • both will come back!!

41 26.11%
  • only grimmjow

72 45.86%
  • only ulquiorra

11 7.01%
  • neither of them :(

17 10.83%
  • don't know

9 5.73%
  • don't care

7 4.46%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: will ulquiorra or grimmjow make a come back?

Quote Originally Posted by ryuzakkiL View Post
    why everybody is wanting grimmjow or ulquiorra to come back???...if somebody is to come back, shouldnt it be starkk??....he was better than both of them in all respects,i think...

obvious fanboisim he wasnt better then anyone he was so lazy he deserves to stay dead

Uchiha Hokage Campaign 2013 Yami-no-Tamashii's Avatar

Grimmjow has been confirmed to be alive by Kubo in the latest interview, but the possibilty of his appearance is still not official, though it is highly likely according to Kubo. He may even become an ally. As for Ulqui, Kubo stated that he turned to ash, which sounds like a bad sign. However, Bleach has 10 more years to go so who knows.

For the record, all you dumb Grimmjow hating mutha****as just got trolled by Kubo.
    THIS. ^^^ (Goddamn it royal, you beat me to it :cry

But to elaborate:

Kubo practically confirmed it in an interview this past week during Bleach's three-week break. Translation credits go to Estella May on Bleach Asylum. (link if you don't believe me (keep scrolling until you see a really long post with a scanlation on top): http://bleachasylum.com/threads/1974...k-break/page48)

Kubo-sensei confesses! The Arrancar are also in his plans!!
    Tite Interview
    Q: In the new arc, the shinigami will of course be represented, but will other characters from the past also appear?
    Kubo: Yes, if the arrancar appear, I think they will stand with the shinigami.
    Q: Will there be characters that appear in the role of a friend?
    Kubo: Ulquiorra has already turned into ash. Grimmjow might become a friend. Also, what about Harribel, who is still alive? But, I wonder how I’d bring them out of Hueco Mundo. I think Harribel would not leave Hueco Mundo.
    Q: Was the idea of arrancars becoming friends in your plans before this break? Or was it just a feeling that they might return?
    Kubo: “They might appear.” Or it could be that “they might not appear.” (laughs) Even if they did appear, it wouldn’t be individually, but as a group.
    Q: What about Nel?
    Kubo: I think I will let Nel appear.
    Q: I’d really like to see her interactions with Kon.
    Kubo: Kon did not appear in the Lost Agent arc. But to tell the truth, he has rarely appeared since the end of the Soul Society arc, roughly five years ago. (laugh) People who only recently started reading might not know that he exists. (laugh)
    Q: It can’t be that you’ve forgotten him?
    Kubo: (laugh)
    Last edited by Yami-no-Tamashii; 01-30-2012 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami-no-Tamashii View Post

But to elaborate:

Kubo practically confirmed it in an interview this past week during Bleach's three-week break. Translation credits go to Estella May on Bleach Asylum. (link if you don't believe me (keep scrolling until you see a really long post with a scanlation on top): http://bleachasylum.com/threads/1974...k-break/page48)

poor ulquiorra ;/ what i dont get is how the most popular espada ends up dead while the 2nd one ends up alive and might make another appearance damn you kubo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yami-no-Tamashii View Post

But to elaborate:

Haha, Tamashii-san! Sorry, I couldn't contain my excitement, not even to make a proper post like yours. Kubo flat out confirmed that Grimmjow is alive, especially with the contrast of "Ulquiorra has already turned to ash" in his interview. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Grimmjow is too prominent of a character/foe to just die off screen. No one really bleeds to death in Bleach, which was such a common and short sighted argument coming from rabid Grimmjow hating fans. I recall having an argument here on Mangafox with such idiots a long time ago.

All I can say now is: IN YO' FACE BITCHEZ, YOU MAAAAAAAD BRAHHHH???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uchiha Hokage Campaign 2013 Yami-no-Tamashii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by royalaces21 View Post
    Haha, Tamashii-san! Sorry, I couldn't contain my excitement, not even to make a proper post like yours. Kubo flat out confirmed that Grimmjow is alive, especially with the contrast of "Ulquiorra has already turned to ash" in his interview. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Grimmjow is too prominent of a character/foe to just die off screen. No one really bleeds to death in Bleach, which was such a common and short sighted argument coming from rabid Grimmjow hating fans. I recall having an argument here on Mangafox with such idiots a long time ago.

All I can say now is: IN YO' FACE BITCHEZ, YOU MAAAAAAAD BRAHHHH???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Honestly it was expected from the start. While I loved Ulquiorra's character, I don't really want him to come back. Mostly because then that would just make one less epic death in Bleach. And we already know there aren't exactly a lot of those...Ulquiorra was one of the few (only, lol) super popular characters who died. To bring him back would make it all seem kind of...pointless. He had his closure already.

Grimmjow, on the other hand, had no form of closure whatsoever. He ranked above Ulquiorra on the pop polls. So I personally thought people were kidding themselves when they were saying that Kubo just let him die off screen. Our last shot of him was him lying in the dust staring up at Ichigo in astonishment for saving him. No dying monologue like Nnoitra had. No epic epiphany about the nature of humankind like Ulquiorra had. Just a super cute WTF face before we never saw or heard from him again.

Of course, just because Kubo says they'll come back doesn't necessarily mean it'll be this arc. XD Bleach still has another ten years. I for one wouldn't be surprise if we don't see Grimmjow until another four years have passed. (PLEASE GOD NO ) Since fangirl-lusting after my favorite character, Ichigo, goes against my OTP code, I'm fangirl-lusting over Grimmjow instead, haha.

The Original Mangaka StriderZero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vilereaver41 View Post
    poor ulquiorra ;/ what i dont get is how the most popular espada ends up dead while the 2nd one ends up alive and might make another appearance damn you kubo!!!!
    Ulquiorra isn't the type to just up and help anyone, so I don't see what purpose he would even serve if he was alive. Ulquiorra was done way more than enough justice by getting killed by BS in its purest form.

Perhaps Kubo Wants to see things About Ulquiorra
    Who's Know maybe he coming back anywhere

Nel came back!! Halibel came back too but... D: Yay Grimmjow is alive right?? I hope he comes back soon... XD I'm posing some questions here that I hope you guys don't dismiss as irrelevant! Erm, Bleach has been going on for sooo long that I already forgot some of the facts. Ok so here it is. Humans go to soul society after they die, hollows too, after being purified by shinigami (except those who committed unforgivable crimes before death, they go to Hell instead right?), hollows which are shot by Quincy cease to exist if I'm not wrong, err... Those in Soul Society who die, do they get to reincarnate in the human world or something?? To cut the long story short, where do Arrancar go after they die? We know that Espada 8 & 9 (goshh I forgot their names) went to Hell. But what about Ulquiorra who faded away...? Hopefully he's not in Hell. Maybe I'm just trying to be a romantic here... But since he found his 'heart' at the end... Was he able to return? To Soul Society, or even reincarnate in the human world? Or did he simply cease from existing? :X It hurts... I probably don't want him to come back; He left, it was a tragic but beautiful end. But still, it's heart-wrenching, thinking that he could be just gone...
    Last edited by Nuvola; 03-24-2012 at 12:57 PM.

I hope ulquiorra comes back really badly, but we saw him turn into dust..so but kibo can make up something for him to come back.
    95% certain grimmjow will return because ichigo never killed him and even in wiki, he's still alive!

I think it is kind of ascertain to the story that Grimmjow is making a return in the Final Blood War Arc.... (This is based of Kubo's official statements and implication etc.) But I have mentioned a lot of times in my entire 40 or so posts that; "If Ulquiorra were to ever come back, it will be through some elaborate Kubo hax."

I personally wouldn't mind his return, I am a fan of him and he does foster a large fan base, so it wouldn't be like every fan is in disarray because of this. Just take a look at Byakuya's "alleged death"... A lot of fans are extremely mad... So if you reverse this and apply it to Ulquiorra's "alleged revival", it would work in the same way but fans would be happy or satisfied. The only thing I would like in regards to this though is that his revival is logically conveyed... Not some thrown in hax; "oh by the way we revived your ashes".

We have seen Nel and Tier along with her Fracciones, so it wont be too long now...

set@9

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast