View Poll Results: fav female dexholder

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • blue

    82 41.62%
  • yellow

    69 35.03%
  • crystal

    44 22.34%
  • soul (lyra)

    14 7.11%
  • sapphire

    70 35.53%
  • missy (plantina)

    63 31.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: fav female dexholder and y?

  1. #1
    Has a Few Faves pokemonrainbowtopmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    36

    Default fav female dexholder and y?

    yellow, cuz she hasent worn a dress she can pass on as a boy shes funny, she has powers and she the type thats like ''fighting is wrong,lets all be friend'' plus shes tune in with natue AND shes a living legend! 4 god sake i don't see y people hate her!

  2. #2
    Has a Few Faves Uzamaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    72

    Default

    ...probably its because people like you who try and make her completely perfect which annoys them... *shot*

  3. #3
    Has a Few Faves pokemonrainbowtopmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzamaki View Post
    ...probably its because people like you who try and make her completely perfect which annoys them... *shot*
    i see you voted 4 blue and i did not say she was prefect i said the reason(s) why i like her

  4. #4
    A new leaf mysca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ~~~~
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Yellow is not perfect and if they hate her, then ignore them
    I love Yellow <3 She is a kind and determined girl, cheery and strong-willed. She's not a fighter and I like her being a pacifist.
    She's not perfect because she gets tired easily and is not in full control of her power. She is also pretty shy~ Her pokemon have low levels and two of them were just given to her. I like her for both her ups and downs

  5. #5
    Has a Few Faves pokemonrainbowtopmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 623yukihikari326 View Post
    Yellow is not perfect and if they hate her, then ignore them
    I love Yellow <3 She is a kind and determined girl, cheery and strong-willed. She's not a fighter and I like her being a pacifist.
    She's not perfect because she gets tired easily and is not in full control of her power. She is also pretty shy~ Her pokemon have low levels and two of them were just given to her. I like her for both her ups and downs
    i know yelllow inset prefect, but y do they hate her, YAY

  6. #6
    A new leaf mysca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ~~~~
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonrainbowtopmaster View Post
    i know yelllow inset prefect, but y do they hate her, YAY
    Hate is too strong of a word, they just dislike her. They have their reasons like how you would if you disliked a character from Pokespe or any other fandom~

  7. #7
    Has a Few Faves Uzamaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    72

    Default

    I dont dislike yellow its just im not a fan of her pacifist point of view and the whole powers thing.... not my cup of tea sorry. And yes to me blue is the best well platinum also up there its just that ive known blue the longest and i cant seem to part with the girl who i have seen mature so much.
    Last edited by Uzamaki; 05-21-2010 at 04:19 AM.

  8. #8
    Has a Few Faves pokemonrainbowtopmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 623yukihikari326 View Post
    Hate is too strong of a word, they just dislike her. They have their reasons like how you would if you disliked a character from Pokespe or any other fandom~
    if you go to youtube see how people trash her

  9. #9
    Has a Few Faves Uzamaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Its also probably because she can be with red and they cant lol so just plain jealousy i guess... although all this for a manga character...

  10. #10
    A new leaf mysca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ~~~~
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonrainbowtopmaster View Post
    if you go to youtube see how people trash her
    People on youtube are often harsh and you shouldn't be affected by them. They can go off bashing all they want, just ignore them because they will most likely flame you^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzamaki View Post
    Its also probably because she can be with red and they cant lol so just plain jealousy i guess... although all this for a manga character...
    Yes, that's the only reason I don't like :\ Besides Special is one-sided for now, no signs of it being canon although highly possible -__-

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •