Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lame Idea

Default Lame Idea

The story of this manga sux a bit and is too unrealistic, I mean the author hasn't even thought about the physical laws of time and space and so on.
    I mean the story of a girl messing in the past, if she changed sth ( and that can happen by making 1 step) she would change the future and her existence, meaning she would dissappear, never travel back in time and the circle goes on.
    If u want to see a masterpiece about time traveling then watch the movie "Time Machine", it's a great movie and it would teach u many things about life and the order of things in this world.

Besides, basing on my thoughts time traveling, if possible, could theoretically work only into the future ( a future created after your time jump). ;P

yeah, but what if her existence was meant to be in the past? she might have not messed things up by arriving their, but kept the flow going. in a way, she already existed in the past before she was born.

Ryuusei Crusader

I so hope that Chimari is not the mom. It would make sense to have gone at that time...and be able to find her mom at his house because Chimari is now one living there. With the direction this is going it might be incest....I REALLY HOPE NOT. There's no way there can be a misunderstanding or not-blood related...Although I could be completely wrong (I hope I'm wrong)

A Loyalist To Ranks Nightdragon8's Avatar

in all honesty, it may not change a thing, i mean you can pull the what if you kill x person and you no longer exist argument, but there would have to be either an alternate reality created to make it so you are able to do such a big change. Honestly going around helping your dad meet your mom isn't going to change much, maybe just the story of how they meet at the most.

As of right now we aren't sure if she is going to do it or not, that the only way she was ever going to get to know and meet her father and all the reasons the mother loved him, was because of what he is doing right now, I mean she hated her father at first but now not so much.

so really nothing is out of place with the timeline, I mean if we had a traveler in time standing right next to you on a train bus what have you, would you really know? I mean as long as you don't change anything major nothing major is going to change.

Sure you can argue the whole Chaos thereoy of if a butterfly flaps its wing in india does it cause a hurricane half way across the world. I would say yes but no, while small changes can turn into larger ones, so far I don't think anything major has changed, granted emptying his pocketbook 'may' change things but maybe not

I mean temporal mechanics is a complete and utter nightmare. I mean without having first hand knowledge on how events will fold out, we really can't make any good solid cases.

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by soleaterz View Post
    I so hope that Chimari is not the mom. It would make sense to have gone at that time...and be able to find her mom at his house because Chimari is now one living there. With the direction this is going it might be incest....I REALLY HOPE NOT. There's no way there can be a misunderstanding or not-blood related...Although I could be completely wrong (I hope I'm wrong)
    i think you are right hes just gona f*uck his own daughter :O!!!

Default Think of the Catgirls!

This is a very informative conversation, guys, but you are forgetting one thing.
    THIS IS A MANGA!
    It is almost required to conflict with the laws of physics, and you have caused God to kill a catgirl for every post discussing it!
    Last edited by cieva; 10-16-2008 at 08:28 PM.

Supporter of Anti-Socials Banhaze's Avatar

I hate idiots who don't think about time travel properly. You cant change the past because it's already been changed. What ever you want to do back then has already een done... by you. Time isn't a loop, curve mobius strip, whatever... its a straight line.
    You are now inside my Tsukuyomi. For the next 72 hours... I will slap you with this trout...

Resistance is amusing...

It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum...
    And I'm all out of ass...

You know that place they talk about when they say, ‘Yeah, I went there?’
    That’s where I live

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by Banhaze View Post
    You cant change the past because it's already been changed. What ever you want to do back then has already een done... by you. Time isn't a loop, curve mobius strip, whatever... its a straight line.
    So your saying that she was meant to go back back and everything that happens will happen no matter what? So Chima is her own mother and does anybody else think this sounds like a futurama episode where Fry ends up being his own grandpa.

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by dude_x View Post
    So your saying that she was meant to go back back and everything that happens will happen no matter what? So Chima is her own mother and does anybody else think this sounds like a futurama episode where Fry ends up being his own grandpa.
    im happy im not the only one who felt this manga was crossing over into the realm of incest...to many signs...doesn't no mom, mom has genetic defect, dad kinda has the hots for the daughter, im worried....

A Page Flipper

Default Don't worry too much =.=

First of all, for the whole time travel thingy, i belive it's like a web; each change makes an entirely new future, and for every possiable decision, there is a future for it
    but still, don't think to hard, if time travel was possiable, life wouldn't be nearly as interesting

second of all, for the incest, I-slept-with-my-daughter-before-she-was-born thing, I think that incest is maybe physically wrong and scientifically disadvantageous, but whether or not it's morally wrong depends when, where, and how you were raised. I personally think it's a little... wierd, but hey, to each his own

finally, if the concept actually bothered you that much, you would of stopped reading a long time ago, so just sit back, enjoy, share your thoughts, and don't hurt yourself(or others ) thinking

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast