Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boy or Girl?

I'm just here 4 the pr0nz SuiCaedere's Avatar

Default Boy or Girl?

What do you prefer?

Personally, I love this manga (Cute Shota Crossdresser, check! hot S&M Shoujo-Ai check! Lots and lots of Echi, check!) and I'm alright either if he becomes a girl or decide to remain a boy (I'm not picky ) but I'm curious about others! So there!
    YAOI/YURI/ECCHI IS NOT AN ADDICTION!
    I CAN QUIT IT WHENEVER I WANT
    Like... seriously... and stuff...
    -------------

[RAINBOW]AXIS POWERS HETALIA: JUST ONE ORGY AWAY FROM WORLD PEACE.[/RAINBOW]

Posting Phantom

Mei's obviously darling either way, but it would only be fair that she becomes a real girl, since that's how she's thought of herself all her life. (And it's the reason I'd use feminine pronouns to describe her.) Though my hunch is currently that she's going to end up remaining male in the end. We shall see! Or at least I hope we'll see.

Outside of my head right now, leave a message.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a twist where Mei and Fuuka switched bodies and kind of stayed that way.

But the way they have it as Mei being a girl as a boy and Fuuka being the over-protective... male~ish type girl is much more interesting and funny so I wish it would stay like this. (For a "Disciplinary Officer" she sure has a lot of ecchi thoughts)

The Founder | Führer of Lolicism The Loli Shield's Avatar
    International Circuit Paul Ricard Loli Tech Test Track (LTTT), Le Castellet, France

Either, cause I love gender bender. What else do you want? Completely changed gender? Sort of, but it still okay. XD

Columbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea

From reading chapter 2.

It seems that all "Witches" were first born as a MALE.
    Than later on they do change into a FEMALE (as it was said in chapter 1)

But in chapter 2, it says there's a 5% chance that the Witches will remain as a MALE and not change into a FEMALE.

Which kinds make me assume that in the "Witches" society... there's 95% females and 5% males... LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
    From reading chapter 2.

It seems that all "Witches" were first born as a MALE.
    Than later on they do change into a FEMALE (as it was said in chapter 1)

But in chapter 2, it says there's a 5% chance that the Witches will remain as a MALE and not change into a FEMALE.

Which kinds make me assume that in the "Witches" society... there's 95% females and 5% males... LOL...
    Well, i think the witches were originally all female, but because of the persecution they somehow managed that new witches were born as males and later become females. Who would think that a boy would actually be a witch.
    I guess the 5% male witches just like to be male and decide to stay that way, or they use there magic power after they turned into girls

Level One Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-Evil View Post
    Well, i think the witches were originally all female, but because of the persecution they somehow managed that new witches were born as males and later become females. Who would think that a boy would actually be a witch.
    I guess the 5% male witches just like to be male and decide to stay that way, or they use there magic power after they turned into girls
    As we know he can use magic. It is all about what the author decides, but it would be quite a disappointing end to just make him 100% male.

Personally I believe that what makes this manga good is the conflict beetween the mind and body. Should he start to behave like a boy does this manga would not be so interesting (everybody knows he is a boy so no hiding aspect available). It would be a suitable end if he is changed into girl, but I doupt this would allow any decent plot development if used in midle of the manga. Think about it. Most gender bending mangas work like that. Where would the fun be if a guy would change into girl and would start to act like a girl. Why do a gender bending manga the first place if main protagonist is nothing but a common girl?

i love the gender benders when its a guy dressed as a girl its so darn funny. i dotn realy like the girls dressed as guys except maybe OHSHC

This story is almost like "mayo chiki" manga, only different story and characters.

Has a Few Faves XxBlackRabbitxX's Avatar

i kinda want him to be a boy cuz hes just to cute xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast