Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the main character?

Right outside your window, on that tree over there... ya that one

Default who is the main character?

Who is the MAIN main character... i only read the first 5 chapters, but if its the blonde/double spike haired guy, im stopping cause he seems like a retarded main character to have . Or is it the black haired guy that broke concrete? if it is, ill enjoy reading this... its just, as of now, i cant tell who the MAIN character is... (and reading a manhwa with the blonde haired guy seems like a bad idea... and a waste of time)

saying that there is one main char is impossible in this.

There are about 4-5 main chars in this.
    And yes that dude who breaks the wall is one of the forefront runners for main char.
    I'd argue that he is the only main char in the latest chap of the manga.
    ofc i dont want to spoil what happens in the manga.

THANK YOU... ill read it then ^^

-_- apparently, as a keep reading, the blonde haired guy is some kind of "dragon"... for some reason, i cant even tell you how much it pisses me off -_- i just dont know why he pisses me off, but i want him to just die... can anyone explain to me why i hate him so much? i dont know why... i just want the black haired guy to be stronger than him, but as this is going that will not happen. Even if you give me spoilers, please tell me who will be more powerful in the longrun and why it has to be the retarded blonde haired guy thats the dragon -_- pisses me off to an infinite extent (im actually about to throw my labtop across the room)

Has a Few Faves

I feel for you Tzonka! The dragon guy just makes me infinitely grrrrrrr and I wish the black hair dude was the main protag as well :/ oh well i'm only on chapter 20 but if anyone can tell me that the black hair guy will be a boss at the end i will gladly catch up to this series!

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Ttzonka View Post
    -_- apparently, as a keep reading, the blonde haired guy is some kind of "dragon"... for some reason, i cant even tell you how much it pisses me off -_- i just dont know why he pisses me off, but i want him to just die... can anyone explain to me why i hate him so much? i dont know why... i just want the black haired guy to be stronger than him, but as this is going that will not happen. Even if you give me spoilers, please tell me who will be more powerful in the longrun and why it has to be the retarded blonde haired guy thats the dragon -_- pisses me off to an infinite extent (im actually about to throw my labtop across the room)
    you hate him becuase your into the sasuke, brooding family issue, anal retentive attaboys, so the opposing character type upsets you, however youl be suprised later on it seems like they swap personality traits the further you get it, i wont say anymore to avoid spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ttzonka View Post
    First of, don't throw your laptop, believe me, if you keep on reading you will realize how good is the story. Masataka, the black haired guy as you say, is in fact one of the may characters although he doesn't have a dragon in him, but later you will see that this is what makes him strong and one of the main characters. In fact, I am trying not to spoil here, later in the plot you will see that the dragon thing in the blonde guy is not as cool as you think and as for the latest chapters the black haired one is the one to get hid of that "not so cool thing" making him the freaking coolest dude in this manga (in my opinion). So keep on reading this masterpiece and pay close attention to the details, otherwise you will only be getting the superficial plot of the story. In my opinion this manga is worthy a re-read of it, so you can merge your "spoilers/future" knowledge with the tips and stuff that have been mentioned in the beginning of the manga but you probably didn't pay much attention.

yeah this manga might revolve around the dragon but nagi doesn't appear that much as we have like 5 main characters but as i'm now at chap 131 and the manga is getting to the end the one that stands out the most at the moment is the black haired guy and threw time he gets a lot of nice wins and cool scenes unlike the creepy depressing ones nagi gets(he has a few good ones too)...nagi still considers him as his rival and want a revenge fight( don;t want to spoil why they gonna fight)...the black haired guy doesn't have that much luck with the hot babes though they do appreciate him a lot, ,,,,just not as a man, lover ....poor guy

still this is a great manga even if it's a bit confusing at times and the character developmental is great...except for bob for some reason,, maiby because he;s black i like him though

Thank you Sharpie ^^. Read the other comments too, cause it seems mr black haired guy will be pretty good in the future (though its a shame he doesnt get along with the girls -_- kinda pissed off bout that, but its fine, ill read)

Oh, and just for future reference, in naruto, i absolutely HATE sasuke

Okay, im on chapter 25, and i need some spoilers or else im gonna quit reading right here -_- i understand this manga should be good as a re-read, but right now, i seriously want to jump into the world of the manga and murder the blonde haired guy... if i dont get spoilers, (and if i read this when the chapters were commin out) i gotta give this the worst rating possible (okay, maybe not the worst rating... but max a 2) and stop reading anything by this author altogether since it seems i just dont like his style -_-

And, on top of this, quick question... why in hell is the character on the manga's picture the black haired guy when he is obviously not the main character, and obviously (i only read 25 chapters) will be the one to get screwed in the end in power, romance, and happiness altogether!?...
    Last edited by Ttzonka; 03-25-2010 at 03:38 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast