Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince Charles

Default Prince Charles

i hate him, and i cant believe he's his jealous of diana, and he's always with that evil lady....forgot her name

Quote Originally Posted by swtazngrl View Post
    i hate him, and i cant believe he's his jealous of diana, and he's always with that evil lady....forgot her name
    Camilla :P:P Complicated, i saw their marriagee, r.i.p diana, i was only about 6 when she past on :( she was a proper princess,

I think he is a snob dont care for him much .
    I:sad liked Diana better when she was alive

Winter's snowflake :3

I don't think Camilla was really portrayed as she was in real life. I mean, in reality she's not evil like in the manga. When she married Charles in real life I didn't like it. I was like furious because I felt they were dishonoring Diana's memory but then I realized I was just being selfish and only looking at their lives as ideally as I wanted. Royals are still humans who make mistakes after all. And nothing turns out perfect. In the beginning, Charles and Camilla were supposed to be together (in real life) but the royal family felt she wasn't suitable for him so they did not marry. I didn't like that Camilla and Charles; while both were married; they have an affair with each other blatantly for the public eye to see. I don't believe Charles was controlled by Camilla in reality as he was in the manga; he just loved her and wanted to be with her. I feel sorry that Diana and Charles could not have had a more subtle divorce so that the media could let them be and give them time to sort out things themselves. Diana was a princess everyone loved (as I did) but I don't condemn Camilla and Charles for being together now (in real life ^^).

Diana was an amazing women, which I think has been well portrayed in this manga. However, I do agree that Camilla was depicted incorrectly. I think that the reason she was to keep the focus on Diana. Personally, I just hope Diana can rest in piece knowing the man she once loved can love again and be happy.

man....why did diana marry charles...?? hate him !!!

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop124 View Post
    man....why did diana marry charles...?? hate him !!!
    It's because of her duty as a princess. You see in the middle age the king see princess as a tools.

she was the peoples princess il love her wedding dress i hope they will somebody get her killer

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by Dashin View Post
    It's because of her duty as a princess. You see in the middle age the king see princess as a tools.
    Firstly, she didn't live in the middle ages - this all happened in the early 80s

She was a Lady, not a princess, when she married him and she was 'in love' with Charles, poor naive thing! She became a princess AFTER she married Charles, she wasn't doing her 'duty' by marrying him. You could see how honestly happy she was when they were engaged to be married, or could have if you were alive back then. When she talked about him to the press there was a real glow about her and that charmed us all. (Diana could have lost the official title of princess when she divorced Charles and there was a debate about it, but she is truly a princess and no one in the world would call her by anything but - you could call her the very first princess of the world since in that role she belong to all of us.)

I'm glad Charles and Camilla are finally together, they deserve each other, as long as they are together they can't screw anymore lives up. While I don't particularly think either of the two are evil, I do think they are some of the most selfish people out there.

‡♥‡ ASIAN LOVER ‡♥‡ CyCy~LiLux~chan's Avatar

Maybe the death of Princess diana wasnt an accident???!! Who could be the culprit behind this??!

Prince charles dont look like a prince at all! He doesnt suit Princess DIanna! Maybe they had an Arrainge marriage?! Thats the only reason i can come up with!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast