Page 1 of 191 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest/Any Chapter Discussion

Default Latest/Any Chapter Discussion

I Decided to make a thread dedicated to this so that there wont be a need for new threads for each new chapter, Anyways..

Chapter 103

Looks like a new opponent for Akiyama and Nao, he doesn't look that intimidating though, haha.

It seems possible that Yokoya and Akiyama's group might need to team up to take him out (if he's as much of a threat as Fukanaga says) although this would only be temporary of course because Yokoya still wants to ruin the others.

i can kinda see how they can do it ya know i mean nao mentioned the tennis court the pool and all the other stuff but im not good enough at it to figured out what the rules might be like xp but when i saw that musical chairs i was like wa...?? i dont know i think the next few chap are going to be great

Has a Few Faves

from what I've heard so far, the musical chair game will be seriously ridiculous, as in: where are you going to put in psychology next? Knitting socks maybe?

also here, he will never team up with them ever. he might by some miracle be manipulated into being the key to akiyamas victory, but he will not team up. it just wouldnt make sense for him. he started playing for some money and kicks and atm only plays to prove a point and get even (seriously, the only reason he's still playing is to disprove nao, isnt it?)

Witch of Miracles

By 'he' do you mean Yokoya or Fukunaga? I'm thinking Yokoya because Fukunaga has the hots for Akiyama. That being his/her reason for still playing.

I love the way Nao said something about Fukunaga, what was it? 'Fukunaga just wants what every other woman wants, to look beautiful infront of the man she loves,' Also, I'm convinced Akiyama is gay.

Not much comment for these past two chapters, except for WTF musical chairs?

well it is believable that yoyoka would unite with nao and akiyama. of course it isn't for because he trusts them or anything but sometimes union is the only way to succeed. The situation could push them into that situation, needing Nao, Yoyoka, and Akiyama to be of one mind so they may defeat the old man. Looks are also decieving. Don't judge a book by its cover!

Musical Chairs??? Okay well if you hide the chairs and tell them they can't sit on the same one twice, and they've boobytrapped the entire house...maybe there's some psychology... but really? The only psychological thing about musical chairs is it seriously gets you tensed up and jumpy...and Nao walking around the island WILL have something to do about it (by law of manga-flow)... chairs around the island maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by sugoipop_16 View Post
    Musical Chairs??? Okay well if you hide the chairs and tell them they can't sit on the same one twice, and they've boobytrapped the entire house...maybe there's some psychology... but really? The only psychological thing about musical chairs is it seriously gets you tensed up and jumpy...and Nao walking around the island WILL have something to do about it (by law of manga-flow)... chairs around the island maybe?
    what if...hm...what if the peeps who lost in the last round like Fukunaga were the "chairs"? and the winners each get chosen or choose a "chair"? its too simple, but theres an idea...
    "Shadowhunters: looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234"
    -jace lightwood

normality is overrated midnight_syndrome's Avatar

that old guy has a creepy smile, is he the one who could very well beat Akiyama AND Yokoya? Oo-la-la some more drama

So what this is basically a game of hide and seek? hiding the chairs then go looking for them? Weird......

but hey, aside being redicolous, the music chair can be like the play kids play... (at least we played in kinderkarten) that first u put some chairs to a sircle (a number of chairs has to be one less than players, for example if theres 4 players, then 3 chairs.) then u put the music playing and the kids circle around the chairs. then u stop the music and everyone tries to get a seat. but unfortunately there is always one who will drop out because of the number of chairs. (btw i hated the play lol) that could be it/work since someone drops out and it would be different than the events they have had to go through this far...
    but of course it has to be made a little different and not that simple.

Hmmm, Even though the host of this round said that a large part of this game is "Strategy" I don't really know where you would really have an opportunity to lie about anything. the only things I can think about right now are either luring people away from the pole, similar to how everyone freaked out during the practice round when the alarm clock went off, or getting one of the extras to save a seat for them.

This round kind of seems out of place for the Liar Game world, guess well just have to wait and see until we know more about it..

Page 1 of 191 1231151101 ... LastLast