Page 210 of 619 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 6190

Thread: Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WinglessAngel22 View Post
    ...um I don't get it.. Does this mean she ran away from her feelings for Ren or gave in?...I mean the box was always meant to seal away her feelings right? But now that it opened means that she no longer has any power to fight her love for Ren? But then I don't understand why she fell of the cliff
    It's like I stated before, the cliff represents Kyoko's fear of Love. So you just replied to yourself with your question. She jumped off the cliff because her box is opened. She can't hide her feelings for Ren anymore, but what makes us happy, makes her desperate.

I am happy, because I think I was the only one who really wanted Kyouko to get rock bottom, so she can't run away anymore. When you're at the bottom the only way left is high.

Why was Ren able to overcome a deeper trauma then Kyouko? Because he's reached bottom before right after Rick's death, and the only way to go on was moving forward through acting. So, when he was faced with a great fear he froze and needed help to keep moving, but this was only possible because in his heart he has the great urge to overcome his past, overcome his trauma, to not stop moving. Kyouko doesn't have it. When Kyouko is faced with a great fear, she tightens the locks on her heart and step backwards. She doesn't have the wish to overcome her past and move forward. She holds tightly to her trauma to protect her heart. She doesn't have the deep wish to overcome it. So, while Kuon wanted to face his trauma up front, stepping out of his comfort zone (taking the role his father played, acting as an evil person who reminds him of his past) even at the risk of losing what he achieved on the present, Kyoko runs away from any chance of having to face her trauma because she's too scared of losing her present loveless self (her comfort zone). So, up to now she's avoided to face with her trauma, not allowing herself to be challenged by Love, then Ren came into her life and Love is there challenging her.

For the first time since the very beginning of this series, she'll face her trauma up front as Ren did. And she has what it takes to overcome it if she gambles everything to move forward at any costs (just like Ren did). Ren is there to help her, but she needs to allow him to, just as Ren allowed her to help him.

Kyouko's fate is on her own hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymoonstone143 View Post
    OMG...what a nice way to wake up and see there is a glimpse of 199...But WTH...that jump scene...no...please let there be something more. Another month of waiting will be pure torture if we will not know in this chapter about that cliff scene. Ren...you better do something...
    i know.... its a new way of bullying method of nakamura-sensei... another month of pure torture... the 200th chapter....

Quote Originally Posted by JMC View Post
    i know.... its a new way of bullying method of nakamura-sensei... another month of pure torture... the 200th chapter....
    Maybe Saw is Naamura-sensei no sensei!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki25 View Post
    Yes somebody already posted a link to the full chapter, check the previous pages people.

The chest is indeed warped, two of the edges are irregular, very strange.

when i see this right, kyoko stands with her back to ren, when she falls internally. so there can't be a way of ren seeing her face right now and observe what happens. so actually there can't be a way of him catching her on time. or did i get it wrong?

Has a Few Faves WinglessAngel22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gpcat View Post
    It's like I stated before, the cliff represents Kyoko's fear of Love. So you just replied to yourself with your question. She jumped off the cliff because her box is opened. She can't hide her feelings for Ren anymore, but what makes us happy, makes her desperate.

I am happy, because I think I was the only one who really wanted Kyouko to get rock bottom, so she can't run away anymore. When you're at the bottom the only way left is high.

Why was Ren able to overcome a deeper trauma then Kyouko? Because he's reached bottom before right after Rick's death, and the only way to go on was moving forward through acting. So, when he was faced with a great fear he froze and needed help to keep moving, but this was only possible because in his heart he has the great urge to overcome his past, overcome his trauma, to not stop moving. Kyouko doesn't have it. When Kyouko is faced with a great fear, she tightens the locks on her heart and step backwards. She doesn't have the wish to overcome her past and move forward. She holds tightly to her trauma to protect her heart. She doesn't have the deep wish to overcome it. So, while Kuon wanted to face his trauma up front, stepping out of his comfort zone (taking the role his father played, acting as an evil person who reminds him of his past) even at the risk of losing what he achieved on the present, Kyoko runs away from any chance of having to face her trauma because she's too scared of losing her present loveless self (her comfort zone). So, up to now she's avoided to face with her trauma, not allowing herself to be challenged by Love, then Ren came into her life and Love is there challenging her.

For the first time since the very beginning of this series, she'll face her trauma up front as Ren did. And she has what it takes to overcome it if she gambles everything to move forward at any costs (just like Ren did). Ren is there to help her, but she needs to allow him to, just as Ren allowed her to help him.

Kyouko's fate is on her own hands.
    I like your way of thinking So in the next chapter we'll see a new Kyoko? Someone who is facing Ren's love That would be really great *-* Though I wonder what she would be like Oo

By the way. When Manaka lost that money did anyone else think she looked a little like Kyoko when she is frightened of Ren's fake smile? And from the way he acts it seems like he saw Kyoko in her right? *-* Means it was just some kinda misunderstanding and Kyoko has no reason to be jealous, cause Ren fell out of character because he was thinking of Kyoko while patting that girls head :O?

Has a Few Faves

What you said makes sense gpcat but she has never been loved back so she will make things harder for herself. However wasn't Sho's betrayal her rock bottom, and all the work she has done up til now all part of picking herself up? Now she believes that falling in love with Ren ruins it all and makes her worthless again. Ren needs to give her a reason to overcome her own trauma, and have her realise that it is ok to love. She thinks there is nothing loveable about herself, so she will need Ren's help if she is to overcome her trauma.

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu01 View Post
    What you said makes sense gpcat but she has never been loved back so she will make things harder for herself. However wasn't Sho's betrayal her rock bottom, and all the work she has done up til now all part of picking herself up? Now she believes that falling in love with Ren ruins it all and makes her worthless again. Ren needs to give her a reason to overcome her own trauma, and have her realise that it is ok to love. She thinks there is nothing loveable about herself, so she will need Ren's help if she is to overcome her trauma.
    I kinda want to see a "lifeless" Kyoko. That would push Ren into action. Though I would feel so sorry for her. But I think this will have some great impact on her behaviour in the next chapter.

Page 210 of 619 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast