Page 205 of 547 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 5467

Thread: Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LadySith View Post
    Falling maybe it's just falling in love.
    I don't think it is like that because of her eyes one doesn't look that depressed when you fall in love
    also something has been bothering me about this spoiler -- why are Setsu's clothes different could this be a different day than the last chapter if not why did she change her clothes I know she is supposed to be very fashionable but I still see no need to change them

Has a Few Faves

Thank you Vampirecat! It's building up for the next chapter! I just hope the rest of the chapter comes out soon. You know I am not angry with Ren (just yet maybe...) but we don't know the full context of what is going on. Like vampirecat just translated for us, it seems like it's the memories with Sho rather than patting manaka's head that triggered her into the lifeless mode. I don't think Ren will let her fall... Or at least I hope he doesn't.

OMG I cannot believe people is blaming Ren because of Kyouko's action when he did absolutely nothing wrong but being a nice person! What I understood from Vampirecat-sama's translation and the look on the picture is that Manaka's face triggered Kyouko's memory about her own past. Manaka made Kyouko remind of herself. I think she isn't mad or jealous of Ren's action, she just compared Ren's treatment of Manaka to Sho's treatment, so she thought "there wasn't any", I believe she is thinking about how Sho never on his life patted Kyouko or even thanked her despite Kyouko having sacrificed her life for him, in spite of Ren/Kuon/Cain who showed kindness toward Manaka when she didn't do anything for him.

The Cliff isn't a representation of Kyouko's disbelief in Love. It's the representation of Kyouko's fear of Love. The more in love Kyouko is with Ren, the more she steps backwards. So, she is cornered by her feelings for Ren. She doesn't want to see that her relationship with Ren would be different, or maybe she just cannot see because of her fear. She jumped the cliff because Ren as Cain (who was supposed to be a mean person) proved that he is different from Sho. He proved that he can be loved, and he wouldn't behave like Sho. However, Kyouko doesn't want to love, she fears love too much, so she would rather "die" (jump from a cliff) then love again, and Since Ren proved himself impossible not to be loved, that's what she did.

Kyouko didn't jump because of Ren patting Manaka, she jumped because of her trauma, because she still wasn't able to overcome it. If she had thrown herself on the arms of Ren, it wouldn't mean she finally fell in love with him (she's already in love with him for a very long time now), it would mean that had the courage to throw herself on the arms of love once again.

Ren/Kuon x Kyoko - Skip Beat
    Eros/Yin x Lele - The One
    Usui x Misaki - Kaichou wa Maid-sama
    Kira x Nino - Kyou no Kira-kun
    Min Geun Soo x Jeon Sori - Can't see, Can't hear, but love <- this is a "must read" manhwa
    Kyo x Tohru - Fruits Basket
    Soichiro x Yukino - Kare Kano
    Cun Xi x Chen Xin Yi - Fated to love you (drama, not manga)
    Kazuma x Fumino - Faster than a kiss
    Otani x Koizumi - Lovely Complex
    Kyouhei x Kaya - Midnight Secretary
    Yuki x Shigeru - Akkan Baby

Maybe it's just me but, by falling down the cliff means that Kyoko realize that she is in love with Ren, but she will do everything to avoid that fact and try to fall out of love. She won't do anything to express her feelings, like she did with Sho during their childhood.
    That's how I picture it.

... Think he'll jump off the cliff with her holding her tight? That'd be romantic. /shifty.

Maybe this is the part where The president comes in too :3

Quote Originally Posted by gpcat View Post
    OMG I cannot believe people is blaming Ren because of Kyouko's action when he did absolutely nothing wrong but being a nice person! What I understood from Vampirecat-sama's translation and the look on the picture is that Manaka's face triggered Kyouko's memory about her own past. Manaka made Kyouko remind of herself. I think she isn't mad or jealous of Ren's action, she just compared Ren's treatment of Manaka to Sho's treatment, so she thought "there wasn't any", I believe she is thinking about how Sho never on his life patted Kyouko or even thanked her despite Kyouko having sacrificed her life for him, in spite of Ren/Kuon/Cain who showed kindness toward Manaka when she didn't do anything for him.
    Well that makes sense! If she is depressed about her own past and at the same time notices that Ren would be a kind person to love (which would make her more aware of herself being in love) - that would be too much.
    I just hope it's this and not her thinking Ren is just being nice to every woman like a playboy that makes her desperate!

The Original Mangaka Vampirecat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigress-mimy View Post
    I don't think it is like that because of her eyes one doesn't look that depressed when you fall in love
    also something has been bothering me about this spoiler -- why are Setsu's clothes different could this be a different day than the last chapter if not why did she change her clothes I know she is supposed to be very fashionable but I still see no need to change them
    It's possible Murasame confronted Cain about it only the next day, so Setsu is wearing a different outfit. Murasame's, Cain's, and Manaka's clothes would be the same because they're wearing their costumes for the movie.
    Mainly for Skip Beat! fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Vampirecat View Post
    It's possible Murasame confronted Cain about it only the next day, so Setsu is wearing a different outfit. Murasame's, Cain's, and Manaka's clothes would be the same because they're wearing their costumes for the movie.
    so that means that this chapter is actually March 13 so White day is only one day away maybe Nakamura-sensei was saving it for the 200 chapter or maybe the Dark arc will finish with the 200 chapter one thing is for sure it will definitely be a big surprise well anyway can't wait to see the raws
    I haven't even seen the 199th chapter and I am already excited about the next one can't help myself
    Last edited by tigress-mimy; 04-03-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Has a Few Faves

xD your post just made me think of something
    so the fact that 200 is coming up means there will probably be a big story shift
    but what better way to finish a DARK arc, then with WHITE day
    I think she will play on the date for a big shift from a very dark histories and actiony arc to a white pure things are going pretty well arc

Has a Few Faves

I hope Ren does something that will keep her dangling at the edge. I just feel now the time is approaching for her to know his feelings. That consuming fear she has of love is because she has never been loved back by Sho, and she is just making herself anxious for no reason (which we know, but she doesn't). Yup I am already anticipating the 200th chapter too tigress, haha.

Page 205 of 547 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast