Page 1 of 622 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Spoiler Thread

Default Spoiler Thread

does this mean that Mogami will have to become all evil and dangerous like Ren??
    by gaurdian dos the presient mean "girlfriend"??
    hehe i hope so! it would be soooo funny watching her try to keep a straight face!!
    it's like the ultimate challange for her.

and also....the evil Ren is HOT!

N3wb

I also thought this! i hope she will play the "girlfriend" ,

A Page Flipper

Smile

mee too

†§└¤ŦοϮӑӏ Өԏᴀᴋư¤┘§† Satomi Ishida's Avatar
    on mangafox, constantly reading manga xD or in my bf's arms ^^

I doubt that's what she will be :P If anything it'll probably be even more literal and she'll just be dressed all scary and try to intimidate people though Ren does it himself as Cain so I don't see why he would need a bodyguard o.o

Really I've been thinking less about what Kyoko's feelings are and what the President has in mind for her, and more of what Ren's thinking and feeling right now. I wonder what he thought before and after scaring her half to death, and what he thoughts are now that they'll be working together and he'll have her pretty much all to himself.

I am curious to know what "dangerous" thing the President is scheming, but I always love seeing Ren's side of things. I mean is this really more “dangerous” for Kyoko, or Ren?

I really just want to know what "Guardian" means when the President said to Mogami "Your going to be Ren's Guardian" ... I'm also thinking about how Ren and Mogami is feeling right now... hope the next chapter comes out soon... it probably will be awsome

Yaoi Harem Fetish! ShatteredThorns's Avatar
    Secret garden of beautiful narcissist Bishies where this bishie stalker can mind-rape them. >3<

I don't know whether Kyoko will be Ren's acting girlfriend or not... but I can very well imagine the time two of them will be apending... whether be it acting or not... Kyoko and Ren moments are gonna be soooooo sugary for my mouth! *waiiiii* ... But I loved the evil Ren... So cool! and kyoko's reaction!
    Yaoi is life... It makes living a fun task

A Heaven in this Hellish world!!!

I got a theory
    I think what the president wants Kyoko to do as Ren's guardian is to tame Ren. Tsuruga Ren was created to hide Ren's dark past as Hizuri Kuon. Maybe the president thinks that the best solution to help Ren to finally overcome his past, for Ren to finally forgive himself for being the "bad boy" HIzuri Kuon, is through letting Kyoko spend more time with Ren as his guardian Ren let's his guard down, shows pieces of his true self, when Kyoko's around so I see why the president thinks that Kyoko's the best medicine for Ren

ALSO,
    Let's dissect the name Cain Heel shall we? (biblical basis, so forgive me)

CAIN - Cain and Abel. The sons of Adam and Eve. Think of Cain being the farmer and Abel being the shepherd. When they both offered something to God (Cain - some crop ; Abel - "best firstlings" of his flock of sheep), Cain was jealous of Abel because God favored Abel's offering more than his. So Cain killed Abel ergo making the first murder. When God asked Cain where Abel was, Cain replied something in the lines of "Why the hell should I care?" Cain's punishment? The soil will reject him (remember Cain being a farmer), it will not respond to any of his farming activities, and he will become "a restless wanderer on the earth." Added to that, God branded Cain so that anyone who will see this sign will not kill Cain.

HEEL - I remember this word being present in one of the prophecies about Jesus or something. Remember the devil being portrayed as a serpent? Someone in the Bible said that Jesus would "crush the serpent's head with his HEEL" thereby killing the serpent or something like that.

HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO TSURUGA REN BEING CAIN HEEL?
    Of course Ren doesn't have a brother. Maybe the name stands for Ren finally having to crush his past, to overcome it. I don't know if Ren killed anyone (and I sure hope not ) but he is guilty about something; thus, the name Cain.

MORE QUESTIONS ARISE:
    1) Will Ren and Kyoko have to act together in this arc, as in more romantic interactions?
    2) Will Kyoko admit and accept that she has feelings of love towards Ren? (in other words, think of Kyoko acting like how Ren contains his feelings for her)
    3) Will Kyoko finally realize that Ren is her fairy prince?
    4) If and when Kyoko has finally discovered Ren's true nature while knowing that he is her fairy prince, how will she react?

THIS MANGA IS PROLONGING THE AGONY THIS MANGA IS KEEPING ME HANGING THIS MANGA IS CONTINUING TO MAKE ME LOVE IT EVEN MORE

Default umm

I think that she'll probably have to act the girlfriend. And since this is a challenge for ren I don't think the president would make it easy for kyoko. Instead of her acting Cain's girlfriend who is like similar and scary (she can do that we know ) she might have to act all loving and devoted as a girlfriend (which we all know she sucks at ^^)

By 'Guardian' i think it means 'girlfriend' in the sense that she can't let girls steal him away ;D or maybe it means she has to protect his identity. Idk haha but I can't wait for the next chapter XD

all shades inbetween Crimson Petal's Avatar

I thought it might be something like having to act like his girlfriend at first, but on second thought I think that's too good to be true ^^; I think it will be more complicated than that. We know Nakamura-sensei never takes the easy road! She likes to keep us guessing.

But I'd love it if it was something like that. I'm craving more KyokoxRen moments right now

By the way, first post, yay.

Page 1 of 622 1231151101501 ... LastLast