View Poll Results: Who do you think is the most handsome guy in Hetalia?

Voters
315. You may not vote on this poll
  • America

    100 31.75%
  • Austria

    65 20.63%
  • England

    133 42.22%
  • Finland

    15 4.76%
  • Sweden

    63 20.00%
  • Norway

    35 11.11%
  • Denmark

    51 16.19%
  • Canada

    38 12.06%
  • Russia

    75 23.81%
  • Netherlands

    25 7.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 118

Thread: Poll: Who do you think is the most Handsome guy in Hetalia

  1. #1
    One of The Followers
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    87

    Poll Poll: Who do you think is the most Handsome guy in Hetalia

    So, who do you think is the most handsome guy in Hetalia?

    Germany
    Prussia
    Iceland
    Norway
    Denmark
    Sweden
    Finland
    Netherlands
    Japan
    Spain
    Cuba
    Austria
    China
    Canada
    America
    Russia
    S. Italy
    N. Italy
    Greece
    Turkey
    Switzerland
    Last edited by AlanaLilly; 01-22-2010 at 08:34 PM.

  2. #2
    I rape because I care. lady_ribbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    491

    Default

    In terms of being 'handsome'

    Spain
    Germany
    America
    Sweden
    Greece
    Turkey
    France
    Prussia
    Austria
    Hong Kong
    Rome
    Denmark


    In terms of being 'really cute'

    Russia
    England
    Japan
    Italy
    Canada
    Romano
    Finland
    Iceland
    Korea
    Switzerland
    Egypt
    Sealand
    Cuba
    Latvia
    Estonia


    In terms of being 'pretty'


    China
    Norway
    Lithuania
    Germania
    Poland


    I'm forgetting a lot, but these are the ones that come to mind now XD
    Last edited by lady_ribbon; 02-18-2010 at 07:39 PM.

    Reader of every Clamp manga! Clampfanatic


    /人◕‿‿◕人\ make a contract?

  3. #3
    Level One Otaku Igiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Umm...if we're going by looks alone, Greece. I think he was created with that intention too: tall, strong, cuddly, curly longish dark hair, big green eyes, creamy skin...yes. Looks wise, othe reasonable choices are America, Sweden and Netherlands, possibly Austria and Prussia (Himaruya draws hot guys with glasses?XD). They're all clasically attractive: tall, well-built, etc. America has a highschool girl's dream looks. Sweden scowls too much, and his hair is shorter than it should, but otherwise, perfectly classical male beauty. Same for Netherlands, who's also punkish and rebelious looks-wise. Austria is less typically beautiful but oddly attractive and elegant; so is Prussia, who also has a body to die for
    Another very handsome guy is Spain, who would probably be my desired choice: he's not as tall, he's well-built but not a giant, he has curly hair and big green cheerful eyes and tanned skin. Good god, Spain, you handsome fellow, you

    Then again, going by looks...if these guys were real I'd be totally crazy for England, France and Russia. Why?
    England...well, I'm weird. He's weird. He's blond and I have a thing for blonds; green eyes, too. He's small and slim, which I dig massively, going against everything western culture tells you males should beXD. France scores on all this, plus posture, charm and elegance, minus...eh...weirdnessXD (and maliciousness, but we're not talking about attractive personality traitsXD). Russia is the really odd one here; because he's big, and has a large nose and he's tall, which are all characteristics I usually don't like. But...god, huge, sensitive, vulnerable violet eyes. And platinum hair.

    And then there's the pretty: Norway, Lithuania and Japan for me

    Romano and Iceland are cute, too ^^ and Germany looks OMGHAWT when he doesn't have his hair slicked back

  4. #4
    RainSonata
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    the west coast of the United States of Alfred
    Posts
    32

    Default

    I never thought that I had a fetish for blond guys O_O. It was just too hard to decide between America and England. Two hot blond guys, with dazzling blue/green eyes? An awesome hero cowboy and a sexy former pirate? Bring it on .

    It is probably why I support USXUK so much...

  5. #5
    RainSonata
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    the west coast of the United States of Alfred
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Igiko View Post
    Umm...if we're going by looks alone, Greece. I think he was created with that intention too: tall, strong, cuddly, curly longish dark hair, big green eyes, creamy skin...yes. Looks wise, othe reasonable choices are America, Sweden and Netherlands, possibly Austria and Prussia (Himaruya draws hot guys with glasses?XD). They're all clasically attractive: tall, well-built, etc. America has a highschool girl's dream looks. Sweden scowls too much, and his hair is shorter than it should, but otherwise, perfectly classical male beauty. Same for Netherlands, who's also punkish and rebelious looks-wise. Austria is less typically beautiful but oddly attractive and elegant; so is Prussia, who also has a body to die for
    Another very handsome guy is Spain, who would probably be my desired choice: he's not as tall, he's well-built but not a giant, he has curly hair and big green cheerful eyes and tanned skin. Good god, Spain, you handsome fellow, you

    Then again, going by looks...if these guys were real I'd be totally crazy for England, France and Russia. Why?
    England...well, I'm weird. He's weird. He's blond and I have a thing for blonds; green eyes, too. He's small and slim, which I dig massively, going against everything western culture tells you males should beXD. France scores on all this, plus posture, charm and elegance, minus...eh...weirdnessXD (and maliciousness, but we're not talking about attractive personality traitsXD). Russia is the really odd one here; because he's big, and has a large nose and he's tall, which are all characteristics I usually don't like. But...god, huge, sensitive, vulnerable violet eyes. And platinum hair.

    And then there's the pretty: Norway, Lithuania and Japan for me

    Romano and Iceland are cute, too ^^ and Germany looks OMGHAWT when he doesn't have his hair slicked back
    OMG, I totally agree with your statements. Yes, England-sama is the bomb! Greece is just hot. France scares me... I think it's his erotic personality that scares me away.

    Mmmm... I smell a glasses fetish in this thread! You have to admit, there are guys who just look cute in glasses. Himaruya sure likes to draw guys with glasses doesn't he? I somehow have a feeling that America doesn't really need those glasses in the first place.

  6. #6
    Level One Otaku Igiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truthful_lies View Post
    I never thought that I had a fetish for blond guys O_O. It was just too hard to decide between America and England. Two hot blond guys, with dazzling blue/green eyes? An awesome hero cowboy and a sexy former pirate? Bring it on .

    It is probably why I support USXUK so much...
    Oh, and then there's pirate!UK, who just about tops everyone and everything that ever existed in hotness. Seriously, just mentioning him makes my heart beat faster. It's sadXD

    Quote Originally Posted by truthful_lies View Post
    OMG, I totally agree with your statements. Yes, England-sama is the bomb! Greece is just hot. France scares me... I think it's his erotic personality that scares me away.

    Mmmm... I smell a glasses fetish in this thread! You have to admit, there are guys who just look cute in glasses. Himaruya sure likes to draw guys with glasses doesn't he? I somehow have a feeling that America doesn't really need those glasses in the first place.
    I think France would be really intimidating IRL...someone so sure of himself and his sexual prowess? God, I'd be scaredXD
    But he's so ridiculously pretty...

    Oddly enough, I have no glasses-fetish outside of Hetalia. I have no problem with them either, I'm just very indifferent toward them. But yes, I have a kink for Himaruya's four-eyes menXD (but not Canada or Estonia)
    Oh, but America doesn't need them to see, they're just TexasXD (and I like to think that he likes to take them off/put them on randomly to screw with England's head about how much he resembles his colonial!self without themXDXDXD)

  7. #7
    A Page Flipper malle1201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I haven't really watched or read it yet, but somehow i like it anyway, can't explain, just heard a lot about it
    I like Prussia the most, and Denmark (yeah, always surprises me, when my counrty turns up in an anime/manga)

  8. #8
    Has a Few Faves jinn_of_mana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Anywhere with seafood!!
    Posts
    88

    Default

    I love Prussia. But he wasn't up there
    China isn't handsome as he is pretty. Canada is just adorable.

  9. #9
    one who writes to much Lijde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio, United States
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Sweden. <3

    Tall, firm jaw, nice eyes, my kind of guy.

  10. #10
    Young Otaku sinsoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Southern, United States
    Posts
    401

    Default

    If we were to go plainly by looks, it would be a tie between America and Denmark. =3= -sigh- Silly, stereotypical me.

    Now, if we are including personality and looks, I would go with Canada. <3 I have a thing for guys who aren't too muscular, shy, and ignored. Plus America... if he was RL and I was friends with him, man I would get embarrassed a lot. XD I like to blend into the background~
    Then if Canada wasn't an option, Norway. His character makes me laugh so much, and I just wanna hug him. <3

    Meh. I give lame reasons.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •