View Poll Results: Who do you think is the most handsome guy in Hetalia?

Voters
315. You may not vote on this poll
  • America

100 31.75%
  • Austria

65 20.63%
  • England

133 42.22%
  • Finland

15 4.76%
  • Sweden

63 20.00%
  • Norway

35 11.11%
  • Denmark

51 16.19%
  • Canada

38 12.06%
  • Russia

75 23.81%
  • Netherlands

25 7.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Who do you think is the most Handsome guy in Hetalia

One of The Followers

Poll Poll: Who do you think is the most Handsome guy in Hetalia

So, who do you think is the most handsome guy in Hetalia?

Germany
    Prussia
    Iceland
    Norway
    Denmark
    Sweden
    Finland
    Netherlands
    Japan
    Spain
    Cuba
    Austria
    China
    Canada
    America
    Russia
    S. Italy
    N. Italy
    Greece
    Turkey
    Switzerland
    Last edited by AlanaLilly; 01-22-2010 at 08:34 PM.

I rape because I care. lady_ribbon's Avatar

In terms of being 'handsome'

Spain
    Germany
    America
    Sweden
    Greece
    Turkey
    France
    Prussia
    Austria
    Hong Kong
    Rome
    Denmark

In terms of being 'really cute'

Russia
    England
    Japan
    Italy
    Canada
    Romano
    Finland
    Iceland
    Korea
    Switzerland
    Egypt
    Sealand
    Cuba
    Latvia
    Estonia

In terms of being 'pretty'

China
    Norway
    Lithuania
    Germania
    Poland

I'm forgetting a lot, but these are the ones that come to mind now XD
    Last edited by lady_ribbon; 02-18-2010 at 07:39 PM.

Reader of every Clamp manga! Clampfanatic

/人◕‿‿◕人\ make a contract?

Umm...if we're going by looks alone, Greece. I think he was created with that intention too: tall, strong, cuddly, curly longish dark hair, big green eyes, creamy skin...yes. Looks wise, othe reasonable choices are America, Sweden and Netherlands, possibly Austria and Prussia (Himaruya draws hot guys with glasses?XD). They're all clasically attractive: tall, well-built, etc. America has a highschool girl's dream looks. Sweden scowls too much, and his hair is shorter than it should, but otherwise, perfectly classical male beauty. Same for Netherlands, who's also punkish and rebelious looks-wise. Austria is less typically beautiful but oddly attractive and elegant; so is Prussia, who also has a body to die for
    Another very handsome guy is Spain, who would probably be my desired choice: he's not as tall, he's well-built but not a giant, he has curly hair and big green cheerful eyes and tanned skin. Good god, Spain, you handsome fellow, you

Then again, going by looks...if these guys were real I'd be totally crazy for England, France and Russia. Why?
    England...well, I'm weird. He's weird. He's blond and I have a thing for blonds; green eyes, too. He's small and slim, which I dig massively, going against everything western culture tells you males should beXD. France scores on all this, plus posture, charm and elegance, minus...eh...weirdnessXD (and maliciousness, but we're not talking about attractive personality traitsXD). Russia is the really odd one here; because he's big, and has a large nose and he's tall, which are all characteristics I usually don't like. But...god, huge, sensitive, vulnerable violet eyes. And platinum hair.

And then there's the pretty: Norway, Lithuania and Japan for me

Romano and Iceland are cute, too ^^ and Germany looks OMGHAWT when he doesn't have his hair slicked back

RainSonata
    the west coast of the United States of Alfred

I never thought that I had a fetish for blond guys O_O. It was just too hard to decide between America and England. Two hot blond guys, with dazzling blue/green eyes? An awesome hero cowboy and a sexy former pirate? Bring it on .

It is probably why I support USXUK so much...

RainSonata
    the west coast of the United States of Alfred

Quote Originally Posted by Igiko View Post
    Umm...if we're going by looks alone, Greece. I think he was created with that intention too: tall, strong, cuddly, curly longish dark hair, big green eyes, creamy skin...yes. Looks wise, othe reasonable choices are America, Sweden and Netherlands, possibly Austria and Prussia (Himaruya draws hot guys with glasses?XD). They're all clasically attractive: tall, well-built, etc. America has a highschool girl's dream looks. Sweden scowls too much, and his hair is shorter than it should, but otherwise, perfectly classical male beauty. Same for Netherlands, who's also punkish and rebelious looks-wise. Austria is less typically beautiful but oddly attractive and elegant; so is Prussia, who also has a body to die for
    Another very handsome guy is Spain, who would probably be my desired choice: he's not as tall, he's well-built but not a giant, he has curly hair and big green cheerful eyes and tanned skin. Good god, Spain, you handsome fellow, you

Then again, going by looks...if these guys were real I'd be totally crazy for England, France and Russia. Why?
    England...well, I'm weird. He's weird. He's blond and I have a thing for blonds; green eyes, too. He's small and slim, which I dig massively, going against everything western culture tells you males should beXD. France scores on all this, plus posture, charm and elegance, minus...eh...weirdnessXD (and maliciousness, but we're not talking about attractive personality traitsXD). Russia is the really odd one here; because he's big, and has a large nose and he's tall, which are all characteristics I usually don't like. But...god, huge, sensitive, vulnerable violet eyes. And platinum hair.

And then there's the pretty: Norway, Lithuania and Japan for me

Romano and Iceland are cute, too ^^ and Germany looks OMGHAWT when he doesn't have his hair slicked back
    OMG, I totally agree with your statements. Yes, England-sama is the bomb! Greece is just hot. France scares me... I think it's his erotic personality that scares me away.

Mmmm... I smell a glasses fetish in this thread! You have to admit, there are guys who just look cute in glasses. Himaruya sure likes to draw guys with glasses doesn't he? I somehow have a feeling that America doesn't really need those glasses in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by truthful_lies View Post
    I never thought that I had a fetish for blond guys O_O. It was just too hard to decide between America and England. Two hot blond guys, with dazzling blue/green eyes? An awesome hero cowboy and a sexy former pirate? Bring it on .

It is probably why I support USXUK so much...
    Oh, and then there's pirate!UK, who just about tops everyone and everything that ever existed in hotness. Seriously, just mentioning him makes my heart beat faster. It's sadXD

Quote Originally Posted by truthful_lies View Post
    OMG, I totally agree with your statements. Yes, England-sama is the bomb! Greece is just hot. France scares me... I think it's his erotic personality that scares me away.

Mmmm... I smell a glasses fetish in this thread! You have to admit, there are guys who just look cute in glasses. Himaruya sure likes to draw guys with glasses doesn't he? I somehow have a feeling that America doesn't really need those glasses in the first place.
    I think France would be really intimidating IRL...someone so sure of himself and his sexual prowess? God, I'd be scaredXD
    But he's so ridiculously pretty...

Oddly enough, I have no glasses-fetish outside of Hetalia. I have no problem with them either, I'm just very indifferent toward them. But yes, I have a kink for Himaruya's four-eyes menXD (but not Canada or Estonia)
    Oh, but America doesn't need them to see, they're just TexasXD (and I like to think that he likes to take them off/put them on randomly to screw with England's head about how much he resembles his colonial!self without themXDXDXD)

I haven't really watched or read it yet, but somehow i like it anyway, can't explain, just heard a lot about it
    I like Prussia the most, and Denmark (yeah, always surprises me, when my counrty turns up in an anime/manga)

I love Prussia. But he wasn't up there
    China isn't handsome as he is pretty. Canada is just adorable.

Sweden. <3

Tall, firm jaw, nice eyes, my kind of guy.

If we were to go plainly by looks, it would be a tie between America and Denmark. =3= -sigh- Silly, stereotypical me.

Now, if we are including personality and looks, I would go with Canada. <3 I have a thing for guys who aren't too muscular, shy, and ignored. Plus America... if he was RL and I was friends with him, man I would get embarrassed a lot. XD I like to blend into the background~
    Then if Canada wasn't an option, Norway. His character makes me laugh so much, and I just wanna hug him. <3

Meh. I give lame reasons.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast