Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers Thread

In the school of thoughts smokeesid's Avatar

Could someone tell me around which chapter Killua removes the needle? And is their still any threat of having needles getting implanted in him?

I have started reading this manga a short while back so haven't caught up to the current chapter but had this curiosity

Some people are born like keys who move this world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by smokeesid View Post
    Could someone tell me around which chapter Killua removes the needle? And is their still any threat of having needles getting implanted in him?

I have started reading this manga a short while back so haven't caught up to the current chapter but had this curiosity
    in the chimera ants chapters, those chapters are after the greed island chapters

Youpi: is a natural Enhancer Type. Why? Just like Gon, he also uses Emission and Transformation. His using Transformation to Shapeshift his entire body into a grotesque, centaur-like creature and give himself wings using his enormous aura. He blast off enormous aura using emission. He is a natural Enhancer because his using his rage to maximize his aura to its fullest.

N3wb

Default What are the conditions/rules in making a wish to Alluka?

I'm really confused on what are those rules because there are rules that only Killua knows.

Can you please enumerate the rules/conditions that you should follow regarding Alluka's ability that the Zoldyeck family knows AND the rules/condition that only Killua knows.

Thanks

Zoldycks Hidden Card ~Luna X Killua~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by testing1315 View Post
    I'm really confused on what are those rules because there are rules that only Killua knows.

Can you please enumerate the rules/conditions that you should follow regarding Alluka's ability that the Zoldyeck family knows AND the rules/condition that only Killua knows.

Thanks
    It takes a while to re-read the previous chapter
    The rules that the Zoldycks know:
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hunter...29/c324/3.html , http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hunter...29/c324/3.html

And the rules that only Killua knows:
    he can ask Alluka for consecutive wishes http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hunter...29/c324/8.html , http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hunter...9/c330/11.html
    and there's no sacrifice if ask Alluka to heal http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hunter...9/c330/14.html

Hope this can help you to understand the rules

Quote Originally Posted by smokeesid View Post

Answer 1:
    When Killua fought with chimera ant soldier http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hunter...1/c219/11.html
    Answer 2 :
    Yes, there is. If Killua revealed the final rule of Alluka's ability, the Zoldycks would plant needles in him http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hunter...9/c330/16.html
    Last edited by ~Matisse; 01-12-2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Merged Posts

One of The Followers

Today I reread some chapters and I was wondering if Killua would've been able to defeat Shoot if he wouldn't have the needle stuck in his head at the time he fought him. What do you guys think?

I think the author is really good at handling characters so there is no need to worry about this.
    After all he showed us what happened to that Ponchi girl (bee girl ?) and Puckle about 100 chapters after the exam even though they were just secondary characters.
    About the loose end there is no need to worry about this either.The way he writes arc,may allow him to answer questions that not related to each other. His arcs are mulfaced (dunno if it's that's the right term) for example in this one we have a rescue gon arc and at the same time an election arc.

Well, sensei is really cleaver and smart makes the reader wanting to know the future. But, instead of that, I more want to know about what will happen in that one step every single character take.
    Actually, I love this manga because it doesn't 'have' a 'true arc'. Everything that happens are all related. Just like our real live. When we take one step or do something, something else (that we know or not) will eventually change or move or crushed.
    If you are anxious, than me too. It is usual for people to be anxious about things they like__^

There is a lot of loose ends but they always seem to round out in the end probably mentioned in an afterword or something. Especially if you compare it to YuYu Hakusho. Though each arc usually are stand alone but with foreshadowing in the arc before. So it could be just one big setup for later!

Jairo I thought could end where it was it was a little sloppy to go into his whole background than just have him walk off. But it could show how the ascension of power with the Chimera Ants how no one really cared what happened to the old leader and it was the threat of the ants. Or he may just make a cameo or another arc later on.

I thought the baby king that was found in the Queen's womb turned out to be Kaito? Because that one bat ant was taking care of it and he called Morau to tell him the news http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hunter...9/c316/18.html I may be mistaken though.

As for the Kuroro I have no clue whats going on with that one since Hisoka's appearance in this arc and Kurapika and Shalnark's absence.

One of The Followers

I'm sorry for intruding and basically abruptly change the topic. Heck, this question wasnt about the story it self at all! But...

Had anyone noticed how weird the "Rank" and "Rating" status behave lately?? It's now late December, and I swear I saw that HxH had more than 2.000.000 monthly views just last week, but now it had dropped down to 1.600.000?! Isnt that just weird? And also...

I know that ratings could go up and down easily depend on the readers, but dont you think it was also odd for the rating to go down so quickly from a 4.5 stars to 4.23 stars? How many that was needed to brought it down so quickly?

It wasnt just about HxH, though.... I think I read somewhere that a fandom with above 4 stars had dropped down to a mere 1.5 stars in just days... Unless someone did deliberately bringing down some fandom ratings?

What's wrong with Mangafox lately? Can anyone who knows please explain??

---
    PS:
    Sorry for ranting. It's just something that I randomly noticed, but had potential to upset some fans from a widely-popular fandom around....

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast