Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 339

Thread: Questions and Answers Thread

  1. #1
    yama-chan fan :D esie_1192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fiore
    Posts
    70

    Default Questions and Answers Thread

    hi evryone... i'm just new to dis forum so sorry if i have broken any rules!!.. so going on with my question... i've just finishe watching all the episodes and ova's of this anime.... soo a total of 92 episodes in all.... but i want mooorre... so can anyone tell me which chapter did the anime ends??? i wanna read mooore.. based on what i've seen in the whole forum, there is no thread like this yet... well you can delete it anytime if it's already answered... but pls answer this one..pls???pls??pls???... ha...thank you for the one who'll be answering this!!!... HONTO NI ARIGATOU!!!
    Last edited by Juan; 11-15-2011 at 01:40 AM.

  2. #2
    A Page Flipper joyorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11

    Default I think it's Ch. 188

    Quote Originally Posted by esie_1192 View Post
    hi evryone... i'm just new to dis forum so sorry if i have broken any rules!!.. so going on with my question... i've just finishe watching all the episodes and ova's of this anime.... soo a total of 92 episodes in all.... but i want mooorre... so can anyone tell me which chapter did the anime ends??? i wanna read mooore.. based on what i've seen in the whole forum, there is no thread like this yet... well you can delete it anytime if it's already answered... but pls answer this one..pls???pls??pls???... ha...thank you for the one who'll be answering this!!!... HONTO NI ARIGATOU!!!
    After Greed Island, the next arc is the chimera ant one, which i think stars at Vol. 19 Ch. 188 "NGL" (Neo Green Life).

  3. #3
    yama-chan fan :D esie_1192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fiore
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joyorge View Post
    After Greed Island, the next arc is the chimera ant one, which i think stars at Vol. 19 Ch. 188 "NGL" (Neo Green Life).
    thanks so much for answering!!...

  4. #4
    A Page Flipper joyorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esie_1192 View Post
    thanks so much for answering!!...
    No prob, but actually i made a mistake; the anime ended at page 12 of chapter 185

  5. #5
    ☮kuchiki☮ cy.fLaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ShigeShige's Backyard
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    so helpful....thanks too ^^...aw.........so it wasn't gin after all... >.>
    augh...haha I didn't know the drawing sucks
    But the story pays...
    "Zura ja nai! Katsura da!"~Katsura Kotaro ♥

    "Brainless fool! Can't you do anything without me around?"

  6. #6
    Has a Few Faves AJ_1447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    42

    Arrow argh! where is hisoka?????

    hisoka wont appear in this saga,will he? i am bored to read those chapters without hisoka!!

  7. #7
    One of The Followers Demon Prince P.A.D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ_1447 View Post
    hisoka wont appear in this saga,will he? i am bored to read those chapters without hisoka!!
    Yeah, I hate Hisoka but at least he is amusing, I get the feeling that Hisoka, the Ryodan, Kurapika, and Lerorio will all be in this arc towards the very end tho

  8. #8
    ~Manga+Anime<3~ KinKarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    31

    Default Ikr.

    SAME, I miss him..lol.
    Well I'm glad that we at least got to see Killua again!

  9. #9
    Hisoka <3 Kasumi91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    63

    Default

    oh gosh i miss hisoka so much.. hes always so cool, and its always fun around him, maybe cuz hes not in this arc thats why its boring
    lol jk..
    i also miss leorio, his fun too, and kurapika..

  10. #10
    Has a Few Faves AJ_1447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi91 View Post
    oh gosh i miss hisoka so much.. hes always so cool, and its always fun around him, maybe cuz hes not in this arc thats why its boring
    lol jk..
    i also miss leorio, his fun too, and kurapika..
    you read my point there! i feel so bored without hisoka in those chapters

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •