Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: who wants this to be a yaoi?

Shonen-ai is actually a good option...........Gyaaaaaaaaah !!!!!!!!

Has a Few Faves

i wouldnt mind it being a mix. a little yaoi romance that never really goes anywhere. like flirting, maybe some almost kisses

NO NO NO NO NO!

I personally like a few yaoi and shonen-ai manga, but Karneval doesn't even have romance IN it. ESPECIALLY yaoi, that would completely change the storyline, changing the focus on the main plot of the story. Making it not the story I was so interested in the first place.

No offense to yaoi, but yaoi manga always seems to be the same with me, sometimes enjoyable but not really memorable. It's always about the you-know-what. Like a (sometimes) crappy, adult romance novel.

If Karneval became a yaoi manga it would just become another one of those. Forgettable, and not memorable. No offense, aha.

Can we PLEASE keep relationships platonic for once!
    Don't mind yaoi/shonen-ai, but this is doing so well that yaoi will be the worst decision for the story.

yaoi or shounen, idc, but i would like some romance.
    im not sure who'd get paired up though

hmmm... My first answer would be no. Why? Because I think it doesn't really fit in the story. I wouldn't mind to see some romance I would rather see the characters as friends whit each other, but I do love the relationship that yogi and gareki have . But that's just my opinion
    Last edited by LoveSkyLove; 05-07-2011 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLittelRosy View Post
    as a yaoi fan i wish to... but as a fan of this manga it doesnt fit this manga very well...
    i think so to

Nah, it's fine with just hints I'm not really a yaoi fan, I just like love between people as long as there is good chemistry and bonding. I don't mind erotic parts, as long as they are well made and tastefull, but having something like that in Karneval doesn't fit, and I think it would ruin the plot (like many others have already said)...I love the idea of Yogi x Gareki, but I don't need yaoi or even official shonen-ai to feel content about their relationship: they are fine the way they are...(that's how I feel for Pandora hearts, Kuroshitsuji and many other of my favorite manga too).
    Last edited by MyOwnWill; 05-14-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenas View Post
    Oh thank you, thank you, thank you for your post! XD

And you must be, like...the first ever yaoi fangirl I met that doesn't see KHR characters as potential guy loving mafia bosses. You have no idea how happy that makes me.

Ahem, onto your question - no, you're not the only one who thinks that way; I agree wholeheartedly with you. While it's very hard to avoid romantic subplots in ANY genre really (except maybe horror/angst), some series should just stay the way they are.
    Here is another person who agrees with you guys

Quote Originally Posted by LilyGinnyBlack View Post
    Well they aren't doujinshi so to speak (and they aren't actually Yaoi or anything, just Shounen-ai), but on Pixiv you can find a few Yogi/Gareki comic strips! ; ) Such as this one:

There are also quite a lot of Yogi/Gareki fanart pics, a couple for Gareki/Nai, and a scattering here and there of some other pairings as well. So you should definitely check them out! ^^
    Oh my gah, thank you! ;A; This kinda made my day. ♥

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast