Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you really think of Aya?

Default What do you really think of Aya?

I noticed a few threads about Maya and how horrible/wonderful she is but I haven't seen anyone really take a look at the younger sister. What do the Tenjou Tenge readers think about Aya Natsume. Post your opinions here.

To me I can find it in me to like Aya, she is a good person innocent in a way but she is not the type of person that I can say I like.
    Instinctually I think she be one hell of a woman if she was more aware of herself and and her sister for one. What she doesn't know or seek the answeres to create problem that she wouldn't have it she was more prepare or sort the answers her self. It is like when she was told that she could use her brothers sword. That I would have sort the answers or that sword would but my number one goal to get. knowing why I could have that sword would have given her alot of answers. She didn;'t even know what truly happened to her brother or the order of the situation. To me she ends up developing conclusions in a way that makes me dislike her.
    I also don't want her with nagi. I know they have a connection are drawn to each other even if he is fighting it. To me Maya has a closed heart anyway and she is the one that is weak and need to be protected. She been haolding all the grief and secrets and being strong for all the worng reason but I can't bring my self to dislike her threw the faults. Aya is the only one I can find the desire to like because of her dense thinking and stance. Knowledge isn't given freely all the time and some things you do have to learn on your own. But her way of getting to the knowledge is lacking in alot of ways.

Aya is my favorit female character and i think she chose the right guy to like, witch is Nagi..........

Time Traveler

Due to her being the youngest in the Natsume family Aya has been sheltered*kept in the dark*about alot..,and like most kids that where sheltered Aya was allowed to grow up somewhat spoiled,worry free*to be a dreamer*..,But sadly isolated from what was really happen around her..,and now"Aya"in her teens is being hit with the history of things that have been going on in her family sense Feudal Lord Times like a ton of bricks..,but most recently*PRESENTLY*what happen to her family...I personally don`t think Maya*or anyone else*has really bothered to tell Aya who really killed their parents,or what happen to Shin...that is why when I read in the threads how some of you dislike*even HATE* Aya,her personality and actions..I REALLY think your being unfair..,because she is the perfect example of what a person*kept in the dark*will act like..they come off as ditzy,childish,quick to cry or become jealous,and not to bright on the uptake,but that will happen when you don`t have all the facts...Maya"especially"I think has been keeping Aya in the dark about what really happen because she"Maya"was the cause...*how do you tell your little sister because of something I did it caused our brother to kill our parents,and commit suicide*.... ,but as the story continues I think Aya`s starting to realize that SHE WILL have to be the one to put everything together as to what really happen,because I also think she has come to realize that Maya*due to her selfish nature...Maya is for Maya first*will not be truely forth comeing with all the facts....even with the Nagi situtation...it was NOT necessary for Maya to kiss him..,which was proven at the bowling alley when Maya was able to heal Nagi`s hand by touching it to her forehead...I think while training Nagi*due to his not being good with women*he was unable to hide his feelings..,Maya picked up on this..,an her"selfish nature"kicked in*knowing full well that Aya`s dragons eye would see what had happen*....I think deep down Aya is comeing to realize that at some point....she`s going to have to KICK HER SISTER ASS!!!!
    Last edited by paradyneV.1; 12-23-2009 at 06:10 PM.

[QUOTE=paradyneV.1;3133783]Due to her being the youngest in the Natsume family Aya has been sheltered*kept in the dark*about alot..,and like most kids that where sheltered Aya was allowed to grow up somewhat spoiled,worry free*to be a dreamer*..,But sadly isolated from what was really happen around her,and now"Aya"in her teens is being hit with the history of things that have been going on in her family sense Feudal Lord Times like a ton of bricks..,but most recently*PRESENTLY*what happen to her family...I personally don`t think Maya*or anyone else*has really bothered to tell Aya who really killed their parents,or what happen to Shin...that is why when I read in the threads how some of you dislike*even HATE* Aya`s personality and actions I REALLY think your being unfair..,because she is the perfect example of what a person*kept in the dark*will act like..they come off as ditzy,childish,quick to cry or become jealous,and not to bright on the uptake,but that will happen when you don`t have all the facts...Maya"especially"I think has been keeping Aya in the dark about what really happen because she"Maya"was the cause...*how do you tell your little sister because of something I did it caused our brother to kill our parents,and commit sucide*.... ,but as the story continues I think Aya`s starting to realize that SHE WILL have to be the one to put everything together as to what really happen,because I also think she has come to realize that Maya*due to her selfish nature...Maya is for Maya first*will not be truely forth comeing with all the facts....even with the Nagi situtation...it was NOT necessary for Maya to kiss him..,which was proven at the bowling alley when Maya was able heal Nagi`s hand by touching it to her forehead...I think while training Nagi*due to his not being good with women*he was unable to hide his feelings..,Maya picked up on this..,an her"selfish nature"kicked in*knowing full well that Aya`s dragons eye would see what had happen*....I think deep down Aya is comeing to realize that at some point....she is going to have to KICK HER SISTER ASS!!!![/QUOT

Agree with you totally
    ONE OF THE TRUE METALHEADS.... IN METAL WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

personally, i hate aya
    she so................ ANNOYING!
    u.u

aya is really anoying -.-

i'm gotta bored of her .__.

International Mistress Queen_Stars's Avatar

I still find her annoying, yet she's not half as annoying as she is in the anime!!!
    I know she has been sheltered and is a tad ditsy, yet she needs to educate herself more before disrespecting her older sister and putting herself in danger. Lastly, her love for Nagi is beyond irritating; GIVE UP!!!

Born in Mexico, currently living in California, the Bay Area to be exact =P

never met a more annoying female character than Aya.

Truthfully i think she is sooo annoying, reading about her pisses me off.

Shes everything i dont like in a girl char.
    Dumb, unrealistic, acting cute, doesnt give off a cool and charismatic feel, annoying, clingy, childish, and probably a lot more

BUT just like other mangas like naruto the pretty "useless" chars gets the best things and prob the guy in the end.
    (the dragon eye and Nagi)

i think Maya is way better

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast