Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Hetalia Couples! (Yaoi, Yuri, Het)

I rape because I care. lady_ribbon's Avatar

Default Favorite Hetalia Couples! (Yaoi, Yuri, Het)

Okay...With this kind of manga, you KNOW there will be this kind of thread.

8D

Just list out all the couples you like!

1 - Ivan/Yao (Russia/China) All time favorite! I love them together KOLKOLKOL! They're historically true, and China's too cute for his own good aru~.

2 - Arthur/Kiku (England/Japan) Don't know where this one came from...I read a fanfiction on them and was hooked. I've seen loads of MAD's with them, and they look good together.

3 - Francis/Arthur (France/England) Because all that fighting is just pent up sexual frustration. And they go back quite some time, plus they're funny together. And I like to think of them as parents to Alfred and Matthew...lol.

4 - Alfred/Kiku (America/Japan) I really like this one because of their past relationships. And the culture shock would be so funny because Kiku's so reserved and quiet...And Alfred....Well, he's American XD
    And it would take of some off that heavy angst.

5 - Ludwig/Feliciano (Germany/Italy, HRE/ChibiItalia) 'I've loved you since the 500's..." End of story. And yes, I do believe that Germany was HRE. And they're practically canon.

Others:

Spain/Romano
    Prussia/Austria
    America/England
    France/Canada
    Korea/China
    Korea/Japan
    Korea/Hong Kong
    England/Hong Kong
    Lithuania/Poland
    Turkey/Greece

No pairing wars!!!! It's fine to like what you like! Hetalia is a win-win kind of series.
    Last edited by lady_ribbon; 12-28-2009 at 11:03 PM.

Reader of every Clamp manga! Clampfanatic

/人◕‿‿◕人\ make a contract?

...the only pairing I don't actually like would maybe be Turkey/Greece. Perhaps.

If we're talking overall, though...

1. France/Canada - Not only is France one of the few to ever remember that Matthew even exists, there's the angst from when he chose Guadalupe over Canada. I'm convinced that there is no small measure of fondness between them.

2. Germany/Italy - It's adorable how Italy embarrasses Germany and gets him to open up~ Plus the obvious hints from the Valentine's strips that Germany is HRE makes it even more adorable. Blushing Germany, why so precious?

3. Prussia/Austria - I didn't use to love this pairing (although I did lovelovelove Prussia since the beginning) but after reading more about the history between these too (and some lovely fanfics) I seem to have fallen victim to it's awesomeness~ <3

4. America/England - Okay, so sure me, I love USUK. The amount of untold affection between these two tsunderes really gets to me, as well as all of their history together. When will they ever reconcile?! ;A;

5. Spain/Romano - Oh, Romano, we all know you've got a thing for Spain, even though he's too thick-headed to see it. So much anger is obviously a ruse~

I feel like a huge fangirl now XD. But it's so totally the truth so..*shrug* I also LOVE both Germancest and Americest, but there's a lot of angst in there, and I'm usually more for fluff that angst.
    ....though both of these are sooo totally hot. XD

I rape because I care. lady_ribbon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nehima View Post
    ...the only pairing I don't actually like would maybe be Turkey/Greece. Perhaps.

If we're talking overall, though...

1. France/Canada - Not only is France one of the few to ever remember that Matthew even exists, there's the angst from when he chose Guadalupe over Canada. I'm convinced that there is no small measure of fondness between them.

2. Germany/Italy - It's adorable how Italy embarrasses Germany and gets him to open up~ Plus the obvious hints from the Valentine's strips that Germany is HRE makes it even more adorable. Blushing Germany, why so precious?

3. Prussia/Austria - I didn't use to love this pairing (although I did lovelovelove Prussia since the beginning) but after reading more about the history between these too (and some lovely fanfics) I seem to have fallen victim to it's awesomeness~ <3

4. America/England - Okay, so sure me, I love USUK. The amount of untold affection between these two tsunderes really gets to me, as well as all of their history together. When will they ever reconcile?! ;A;

5. Spain/Romano - Oh, Romano, we all know you've got a thing for Spain, even though he's too thick-headed to see it. So much anger is obviously a ruse~

I feel like a huge fangirl now XD. But it's so totally the truth so..*shrug* I also LOVE both Germancest and Americest, but there's a lot of angst in there, and I'm usually more for fluff that angst.
    ....though both of these are sooo totally hot. XD
    I actually like Turkey/Greece, but I don't like Greece/Japan o.O

France/Canada = love
    Germany/Italy = love
    Prussia/Austria = love
    America/England....Hmm....I don't love them, but I don't hate them. I do like them though XD
    Spain/Romano = love

Germancest is hot as hell 8D
    I have some very interesting Germancest pictures in my folder lol. I don't look at them often though because they cause blood loss.

Have you read 'The Duties of an Austrian Maid' on fanfiction.net? It's Prussia/Austria and it's very good. I totally forgot the author though waaaah T_T
    5 METERS for the win.
    Last edited by lady_ribbon; 11-17-2009 at 10:21 PM.

Reader of every Clamp manga! Clampfanatic

/人◕‿‿◕人\ make a contract?

A soundless song for you~ BerriesOfDeath's Avatar

I is such a noob. I've commented on MangaFox ONCE, in Gakuen Alice's forums.
    Anyways. I like Turkey/Greece and Japan/Greece. I cannot choose. -fail-

I likey these pairings:
    Finland/Sweden
    Prussia/Austria/Hungary
    Germany/Italy
    HRE/Chibitalia (These two are separate because I don't support the Germany=HRE theory.)
    Spain/S. Italy
    America/England

I also like genderbending. I my head!canon, Iggy is Igiko, cause he's such a British pansy. I'm a very messed up person.

Quote Originally Posted by lady_ribbon View Post

Germancest is hot as hell 8D
    I have some very interesting Germancest pictures in my folder lol. I don't look at them often though because they cause blood loss.

Have you read 'The Duties of an Austrian Maid' on fanfiction.net? It's Prussia/Austria and it's very good. I totally forgot the author though waaaah T_T
    5 METERS for the win.
    I so need to find more Germancest pics.

And yes, yes I have read it. AND I LOVE THAT FIC SO MUCH.
    [/fangasm] Ahem. I mean, I greatly enjoy reading it and oh who am I kidding, it's awesome. And hawt, with a w. It's awesomely hawt.

...Oh, I forgot to mention: Lately, I love World/Canada or Canada/World. Poor Canada, everyone DOES love you! Or you can make them~ ;D

One of The Followers twilightstarx's Avatar

OMGG too many to count!!~
    I'm so easily converted by all those awesome pics, amvs, fics, and doujs

My most recent one is Germanyx Austria or Prussiax Austria~~ Austria is just tooooo cute!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[RAINBOW]HOT!!!33![/RAINBOW]

Has a Few Faves

My favorite ship:

(Insert character here) x (Insert character here)

Yup, I'm that liberal.

I am a hardcore Hetalia fan so I am so excited to see discussion here. My favorite couples:

1. Sweden/Finland— I am totally Nordic 5 crazy, and these two are just so cute together. Finland is cute but tough and Su-san is so adorably awkward.

2. US/UK— For once, the most popular pairing (at least in the western, LJ-based fandom) is one that I really love. their animosity is just a cover for UST.

3. Denmark/Norway— Again, I love the Nordics. Denmark is my favorite character of all and Norway really seems to balance him out.

4. Prussia/Hungary— They have that slap-slap-kiss, love/hate thing down to an art.

5. Spain/Romano— Spain's jolliness is a perfect match for Romano's tsundere brattiness.

6. Germany/Italy— Well, it is the most prominent coupling in the series and such a cute one too.

Those are my favorites, but really the only pairing I can say I actually hate is England/Japan. I think it is just the result of Japanese fans making Japan into their Gary Stu to pair with England (who is a really popular character on both sides of the world) and I find it utterly uncute. But other than that, I am pretty accepting. Well, I guess Germancest isn't really my thing either...

Flying Zombie Twinkie sanddragon53's Avatar

Default GAAAAH!!! I can't pick!

All of them are awesome! But my absolute favorites have to be Sweden/Finland, S. Korea/China and Lithuania/Poland. Su-san is sooooo cute
    "Thinking back on it now, it's fairly strange...
    But on the other hand, it also makes me think as though it's nothing out of the ordinary.
    Either way, it was a life changing event for me.
    But it also feels like nothing's changed at all...
    It was an odd experience to say the least.
    But it's nothing uncommon.
    It happened to me here, in Ikebukuro"
    - Durarara!! Episode 1

HRE/Chibitalia. Or Germany/Italy, if you don't support Germany = HRE theory

France/UK. I was once US/UK until realizing that FrUK with America and Canada as their kids = LOVE

Spain/Romano and SuFin are cute too

Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast