Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good News Hunter X Hunter Is BACK

Default Good News Hunter X Hunter Is BACK

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...ing-manga-soon

alotta speculations about yoshiro who is truly unworthy of us loyal fans is gnna finally release some chapters this year
    "When? When did I start waiting for my opponent to make the first move? When, indeed? It became a routine. The loser held out his hands in gratitude for the lesson and I graciously accepted without skipping a beat. As if that was what I wanted!! That's not how it should be!! For so long, I sought the height of perfection. I dreamed of giving my heart and soul to battle an unstoppable adversary!! I'm a lucky man. I'm thankful for everything that led me to this point...that led me to you!!"
    — Isaac Netero

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alferjani View Post
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...ing-manga-soon

alotta speculations about yoshiro who is truly unworthy of us loyal fans is gnna finally release some chapters this year
    Yeah.

He's going to release 5 chapters, then go on Hiatus for a year again. -.-

What exactly is there to get excited about? -.-

Starting the Path to Legendary MarcellX's Avatar

Someone had already posted that link, though i think they did it on the wrong thread because now i can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagefist View Post
    Yeah.

He's going to release 5 chapters, then go on Hiatus for a year again. -.-

What exactly is there to get excited about? -.-

i have a strong feeling that he's going to satisfy us with those chapters or even give us more than 5 but anyways if he does do something ridiculous this time he really will lose us.. after waiting 10 years and finally he gets a chance like this .. a new popular remake and 2 movies and blows it by ANY sort of excuse hxh would die
    "When? When did I start waiting for my opponent to make the first move? When, indeed? It became a routine. The loser held out his hands in gratitude for the lesson and I graciously accepted without skipping a beat. As if that was what I wanted!! That's not how it should be!! For so long, I sought the height of perfection. I dreamed of giving my heart and soul to battle an unstoppable adversary!! I'm a lucky man. I'm thankful for everything that led me to this point...that led me to you!!"
    — Isaac Netero

Someone already posted this on MAL and they said it's fake. Here the link telling that the report is fake.
    From Crunchyroll: Here's the link~
    From ANN: Clicky here~
    Last edited by Fire11ize; 11-14-2013 at 02:56 PM.

A Page Flipper

Just had an intense emotional outburst after reading this...followed by the usual regret over my excitement and hyper scepticism towards the source: a psychological defense mechanism my subconscious slowly developed over the years i have read hunter x hunter to protect me from too much repeated heavy disappointment...#theperksofbeingahunterxhunteradd ict
    Last edited by Sage- I; 11-18-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire11ize View Post
    Someone already posted this on MAL and they said it's fake. Here the link telling that the report is fake.
    From Crunchyroll: Here's the link~
    From ANN: Clicky here~

you killed me in the inside...
    — Isaac Netero

I'm just gonna go cry in that Corner over their for eternity.
    This manga is so awesome and this Hiatus is killing me D:

A Page Flipper

I really hope he comes back and gives us atleast 10 chapters that would be awesome

Default Seriously!!!

urgghhh, this mangaka is really driving me mad. this manga hxh is so awesome. even though it has been put on hiatus, it gets an anime remake which is a big hit, and even movies on top of that. is he gonna make us wait any longer?!!! for how long he gonna make us wait???? is his illness really that bad? it is alright even his new chapter only rough sketch and not as perfect as the other mangaka's. just continue the story please!! i'm itching to know the continuation

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast