Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Spoilers thread

Default Spoilers thread

Old ones are locked, so...

Chapter 141 spoilers

Can't wait for this chapter!! Does anyone know what day each chapter comes out?

A Page Flipper

liar game 141

One of The Followers

wow im a little bit confused with the rules of this bid poker, i mean there is 5 card set that consist of 5/6 card each set? it means at most there will be only 30 card? if its like that, then the loser will be so many right? i mean the player is 11 people, they will need a total of 55 cards lol

A Page Flipper

Just want a confirmation here. Is the prize pool equal to the amount of yen bid for cards? Does any money go to the dealers?

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by pikajens View Post
    Just want a confirmation here. Is the prize pool equal to the amount of yen bid for cards? Does any money go to the dealers?
    defintly not, because the game will be played only 1 times and more if even the bid is going to the player, then LGT will lose alot of money lol, so i think all of the bid will go to the dealers

but 1 more question, the LGT give 300mil to the player and take 100mil from the player, also if you're in the last place, ull get a 150mil debt, so if you didnt bid, youll get 300mil-100mil-150mil = 50 mil lol, how can if you didnt play,ull defintly get more money?

Just Happened To Be Here SurviveNocturne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryanosmond View Post
    wow im a little bit confused with the rules of this bid poker, i mean there is 5 card set that consist of 5/6 card each set? it means at most there will be only 30 card? if its like that, then the loser will be so many right? i mean the player is 11 people, they will need a total of 55 cards lol
    Look at the following rules.
    *If a player can't obtain five cards, they are in last.
    *If two or more players fall in last, the prize money for the top three is multiplied by the number of those in last. (Look at the Scoring)
    *The person in last is eliminated.
    So in short, my theory is this game will most likely eliminate more than one person.

One of The Followers

lol i know right, but dont you get it? the total card is only 30, and the player need 55 lol, it means at least if the loser didnt even bid, there is only 6 people that can get 5 card, 5 people defintly join the last place, not to mention if any of the 5 loser have a card lol

Just Happened To Be Here SurviveNocturne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryanosmond View Post
    lol i know right, but dont you get it? the total card is only 30, and the player need 55 lol, it means at least if the loser didnt even bid, there is only 6 people that can get 5 card, 5 people defintly join the last place, not to mention if any of the 5 loser have a card lol
    Well, more than one round will be played or what exactly you said will happen. One "game" really means one round. The problem with the spoiler is we don't know how many rounds there are.

EDIT: The whole procedure will be done 5 times. So 5-6 cards bidded on equals one card set. 5 card sets are shown. So 5 X 5 X 5= 125 Cards minmum. 5 X 5 X 6= 150 Cards maximum. So the range for the amount of cards is 125-150.
    Last edited by SurviveNocturne; 12-13-2011 at 06:18 AM.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast