Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: the strongest character (warning: maybe be spoilers for some)

N3wb

Default the strongest character (warning: maybe be spoilers for some)

Who is the strongest character in Hunter X Hunter now?
    we know netero that i believe the strongest character are already dead

Well that can be broken into strongest, smartest, & most dangerous (possesing both a good attack & good strategy).

I'm still going to believe that Hisoka is one of them. It doesn't mean that he IS one of the best, it just means he hasn't had the oppertunity to fight anyone better than himself. Netero obviously was a case of "saving the best for last." I know he asked Netero for a fight & seemed disappointed by the ignore, but he merely asked & didn't attack him immidiately after the Hunter Exam. He wanted to fight an equal before he took on a rank above his own. I liked how he got excited when a 95 popped up & then he was like, "damn, it's Illumi, No fight." :(

Xeno or Silva Zoldyck is a good guess. So is anyone in the Zodiac. But our main characters have a long long way to go.
    No excuse for poor spelling on the internet. It only takes 2 seconds to instal a Spellcheck add-on. When someone with dyslexia has better spelling, capitalization, punctuation, & vocabulary than a lazy person with no learning disabilities who can't be arsed to spell properly because "it takes too long," he can expect to flip burgers for a living.

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by LikaLaruku View Post
    Well that can be broken into strongest, smartest, & most dangerous (possesing both a good attack & good strategy).

I'm still going to believe that Hisoka is one of them. It doesn't mean that he IS one of the best, it just means he hasn't had the oppertunity to fight anyone better than himself. Netero obviously was a case of "saving the best for last." I know he asked Netero for a fight & seemed disappointed by the ignore, but he merely asked & didn't attack him immidiately after the Hunter Exam. He wanted to fight an equal before he took on a rank above his own. I liked how he got excited when a 95 popped up & then he was like, "damn, it's Illumi, No fight." :(

Xeno or Silva Zoldyck is a good guess. So is anyone in the Zodiac. But our main characters have a long long way to go.
    totally agree.
    i think Hisoka should be one of the strongest & smartest characters though he might not the most powerful.

i guess that ging is the stongest person right now even though we still don't know what kind of nen ability he got.. but the way he accomplished so many things and don't forget Razor , ging is the one who caught him.. razor is freaking strong, gon + killua + hisoka teaming up to fight against razor in greed island,.

so my guess is ging

It was Meruem the ant king after absorbing his guards, but he's dead now.

Right now it's hard to tell, maybe Ging, Zeno, Silva, Kuroro, Hisoka, Pariston, Cheadle, Botobai or Maha.

Netero(deceased).
    Meruem(deceased).

Hmm. Maybe, Ging. Pretenders are Zeno, Silva, Kuroro. Dark horse is Hisoka. Illumi also. Hey, I'm waiting for Gon and Killua to mature.

Level One Otaku

Guys what chapter was that when they mention there where 5 top nen users in the world. I think Ging is there. I can't find it.

Starting the Path to Legendary jlanz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kulog2011 View Post
    Netero(deceased).
    Meruem(deceased).

Hmm. Maybe, Ging. Pretenders are Zeno, Silva, Kuroro. Dark horse is Hisoka. Illumi also. Hey, I'm waiting for Gon and Killua to mature.
    pretenders or contenders?

I would say Ging, Kuroro, Hisoka, Zeno, Silva. Don't know enough about the rest of the animal freak show. There are probably other really strong people out there as well that we don't know about.

Obviously, Meryem. But since he and Netero is dead, I think it's one of the creators of GREED ISLAND or one of the 12 Zodiacs.

One of The Followers

Why has nobody mentioned Feitan? From what we've seen now, he's an incredible fast fighter with a super strong nen ability.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast