View Poll Results: Did you believe that Alluka killed off Killua in that "BANG!" scene?

Voters
722. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

85 11.77%
  • No

496 68.70%
  • *Stay silent*

141 19.53%
Page 1 of 278 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Chapter Discussion Thread

Default HunterXHunter Current Chapter Discussion

Chapter 313 was released... Cant believe welfin survived -0-
    Last edited by miguelsz2; 02-15-2012 at 09:35 PM.

this was an interesting chapter (very psychological....actually...so is the whole manga..) can't wait for the next update!!! XD
    "If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears.
    To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips."
    -unknown

In your mirror... waiting for you to weaken...

Finally, the King has been reminded of Komugi... and instantly, he becomes more human in his mind. And Pufu breaks down when he realizes it. Since he wants to live as a human now, I guess Komugi will become his queen. Well, it seems this arc will be wrapped up before the next hiatus starts... or at least I can hope that now.

Yeah, I could feel it wrapping up towards the end. The king probably knows by now that his existence wasn't mean to be and seen as a threat to the world. He wanted to become human instead, thus rendering the entire ant arc revolution has meaningless.

At this point in the arc, you can really tell the whole point of the ant arc was not something as simple as winning or losing, or defeating your enemy but something more important compare to most shounen mangas. For the ants, there was never a distinction in ethnics (simply it was never taught nor did they find it important), at the beginning it was all about survival and natural order. As they became more self aware, their minds became exposed to humanity (ex. greed, power, salvation, companionship, hatred, love ?, etc.). Good and evil doesn't matter anymore.

In my opinion...
    I believe that togashi-sensei created this arc with this intention from the very beginning (with an overpowered enemy, plus many psychological aspects towards life itself, the style of narration).
    It's about self reflection, battle of wits and psychological state of mind rather than raw power, the sacrifices made along the journey and was the choices being made well worth.
    At the end of this arc, it would probably broaden my views and open my mind even more.

Owner of Mawaru Pikachudrum dawnofmana's Avatar

I thought welfin will be end in this chapter but well ?? LOL ^^; I never thought King will has special-feeling about Komugi that far. He even hope lives as human than ant? wth... I can't wait next chapter ><

if that was true and after 8 chapters or less everything will end this arc, I'm happy.... its not that I hate this arc, i think becoz of the anime coming up , togashi's realization that this manga needed to be continued regularly, i hope so..

Has a Few Faves

Am I the only one who is disappointed by the quality of these chapters?
    It seems like he is using a ball pen to draw each page!
    Compare these chapters with the ones of earlier volumes: there is a huge quality drop!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBDBB View Post
    Am I the only one who is disappointed by the quality of these chapters?
    It seems like he is using a ball pen to draw each page!
    Compare these chapters with the ones of earlier volumes: there is a huge quality drop!
    in the tankobon volume the art is better, thats if you buy. see, its his technique so that his folks will buy the manga.

Waht he releases in Jump are the manuscript sketches that are not finalized for tankoubon releases. You should buy the tankoubon if you want a better art quality. It's a strange marketing strategy. ^^
    Illumi: "Yup!"
    Hisoka: "I'm ****ed up, but you're a piece of work too, you know... ♠"

why isnt it updated yet here?? arrgg!!! still no 313 here on my PC...

Page 1 of 278 1231151101 ... LastLast