Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • powers and reacurring character.

711 79.80%
  • powers and not reacurring character.

86 9.65%
  • no powers and reacurring character.

68 7.63%
  • no powers and not reacurrinc character.

26 2.92%
Page 1 of 1009 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Chapter Discussion

Default Chapter 5...

i know those old dude's had some plans up there sleeve's from the start.... and the girl transferring to shions school was funny...

what do you guys think?

ahh most likely there will be a romance between those 2.

Maybe a little but i can´t image that girl to^^It will be more like hid feelings and many, many, really many punches^^But i want Shioon to get his powers back!I want to see great fights with one of my favourite protagonists, maybe a real fighting situation will help?

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Kesrow View Post
    ^But i want Shioon to get his powers back!I want to see great fights with one of my favourite protagonists, maybe a real fighting situation will help?
    hahaha, thats totally whats going to happen probably :P Even tho it makes NO sense :P... But the more you get beat up the stronger you get in the manga universe

sowhere far away in anime & manga land. not Japa. The place is a paradise.

rather than getting his power's back, maybe it's more like him getting a different kind of ability. In the first Breaker, I remember that fanatic guy's master telling him, that there exist a different type of people with spirit alone. So hmm yah, I have yet to see that, since, Shioon did fit the criteria but he has artificial Ki (from the egg). I just don't want to see a Ki absorbing ability T_T. It would be totally out there if he gets attack using Ki attacks but still somehow keep living and somehow those attacks somehow works miraculously healing his Ki center, and allowing him to use his abilities again. That would be boring TT_TT
    That girl probably ended up liking him but keep denying it and him ended up not noticing the girl's feelings but still stay nice anyway lol.

what he recieved from the egg was only artificial ki but it would be nice if he did discover pure ki with different abilities and techniques and surpass his master somehow ;o.

N3wb

reallly want Shioon to get his ki back and learn some BADASS techniques!!

does anyone else feel like forgetting all about The Breaker so after 1 or 2 years we can run through all the chapters for the whole day. lol

This could be a spolier so if you are worried, don't read further

I don't believe the Ki was artificial \Ki, but more of a catalyst that forced ones body to produce more Ki and become naturally stronger. Kind of like a sink, it just needs the water turned on. Though this drug might be more accurately described as ripping the sing off and letting all the water flow. So he should retain the massive Ki.

Also, he better not get a new ability, or to be more precise, get some gay ass ability that makes it so he doesn't have to relies on his Ki anymore. That would be horrible. the build up this whole world of Murin in the previous series and to have a whole new "Power" introduce would be an insult to the previous structure. it would be another one of those manga's where the author sees a problem in the story and decides to fix it by introducing a whole new power that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WORLD ALREADY BUILT! This does not mean I don't want change, I just don't want everything Shioon learned to be for nothing. Also, I hope he his healing gets logically explained. He also better not bet wounded for half or more of the story so that he basically never fights.

In addition to this, their is defiantly going to be some relationship between Shioon and the girl. It will most likely be one of those classic (She was won over by his sacrifice for her or something). Hopefully this will be important, but not take away from the rest of the story. I was looking forward to lots of fights and to at least some encounter with the dragon because he had bad ass fights(almost to much he is god talk{never underdog}). Also with bad ass techniques, I have been waiting in the last season for the use of the foot techniques. Unfortunately, he did not use the one were there are image copies of the user made to confuse the enemy. Hopefully he will wipe this out later it surprise the crap out of someone he is fighting.
    Last edited by The Lich King; 11-17-2010 at 02:05 AM.

lols the new girl's definitely a tsundere

Not in need of shelving!!

Default I'm not sure what to make of this

Ok, Obviously Shinwoo's going to gain power somehow, and it has to be in some way that keeps with his master... I have high expectations in that regard.

My man concern however is in terms of romance. What happened to the girl from the last series, Sosul. She's supposed to have insane potential as a martial artist, AND she was in love with Shinwoo because of how he treated her when they were together during his training. I'm expecting a love triangle. And i'm expecting her ridiculous powers to get in the way somehow...probably some sort of deja-vu scenario just like Chun-Woo and Shiho (though of course, with a less tragic ending...)

I'd personally be kind of annoyed if Shinwoo and the new chick fell head over heels...She's cool yes, but you can't just write in new characters for the fan-service...and then have them take over the protagonist...and anyway...they've already got Saehee in the childhood friend department...

Page 1 of 1009 12311511015011001 ... LastLast