Male yandere List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. safir
    safir
    No where does it say males cannot be yandere.

Also, I've been wondering if it is better to have the list sorted as it is in its current form, or change it to be listed between hetero/yaoi. Give me your opinion.

Yandere men as the main character
    Love Stalking!
    Flowers of Evil
    Black Cat
    Watashi no Megane-kun
    Hadashi de Bara wo Fume
    Mirai Nikki Paradox
    Hakushu Cain
    durarara
    Baccano
    Yami no Matsuei
    Crimson Cross
    You're so Cool
    Sakura Gari

Yandere men as a secondary character/harem
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    paraphrase
  2. Infinitude_Ann
    Infinitude_Ann
    Homosexual Male Yandere as the Main Character
    Mirai Nikki Paradox
    Hakushaku Cain
    Paraphrase
    Yami no Matsuei
    Crimson Cross
    Black Cat
    Homosexual Male Yandere as Secondary Characters/Harem
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Hakushaku Cain

Safir, please remove these name from your list for the sake of organization. If I missed any homosexual yandere, please tell me.
  3. luukia
    luukia
    ne ne .. how about ryuugamine mikado from durarara! ? in later chapter he'll be yandere .. he stabs with a PEN .. but it'll only starting to shown on the fourth volume of the light novel .. if 'm not wrong.. it's been a while since i read it ..
  4. Omnishred
    Omnishred
    nice to see it all nicely done but yeah a hetero and yaoi difference would be good as i like the male yanderes aswell but not into the yaoi
  5. safir
    safir
    Damn! I forgot to reserve a spot underneath my first post.
  6. Omnishred
    Omnishred
    just ask infinitude if they can write it for you in their spot
    might help
  7. luukia
    luukia
    i don't know any yaoi yandere manga .. so you don't have to worry (i'm searching it though) XD
  8. Infinitude_Ann
    Infinitude_Ann
    By yaoi yandere, do you mean any homosexual yandere, or only ones from yaoi? Because pretty much the only male yandere I know of are gay. Heeey, does Ladd from Baccano! count?
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/baccan...punk_railroad/
    Right now I'm going through the MyAnimeList.net Yandere Guys Club's list, most of it's terrible, but I'm hoping to strike gold.
  9. safir
    safir
    "Ladd is deeply in love with his fiancée, Lua, although he expresses it through a passionate promise to kill her someday."

Yeah I'll put him on the list.
  10. ~Matisse
    ~Matisse
    Hiiii!I am surprised that noone haven't already mentioned Light from Death Note.He completely lost it in the end
    Also how about Russia from Axis Powers Hetalia,Muraki from Yami no Matsuei,Agito Wanijima from Air Gear,Elliot from Crimson Cross(shonen-ai),check this,this,and this.You can say that he is showing his affection in a very abnormal way :P
    Probably can also be counted and Mookyul from Totally Captivated(shonen-ai),but i am not so sure...*confused*
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast