PDA

View Full Version : Rematch: Law vs. Vergo

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Vice Admiral Vergo vs. Warlord Trafalgar Law

Ok, kinda think of this as a redemption thread of sorts for Vergo. CIS/PIS is off, so do you think he can avoid getting one-shotted by Law or not?

Also, keep in mind, Vergo is not entirely limited to HtH as he can shoot explosive darts out of his bamboo stick for ranged damage.

Intel: Full

Rules: All out

♚Law♚
05-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Law mid Diff ... Law's Haki is still superior so he'd get cut ... The only difference is that Vergo would be more careful

Aoiya
05-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Law still wins but this time high diff.

TheTeaIsGood2
05-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Law mid Diff ... Law's Haki is still superior so he'd get cut ... The only difference is that Vergo would be more careful

Law still wins but this time high diff.
What these guys say. Law can still cut through Vergo, only Vergo would be more cautious this time around...but it wouldn't matter in the end. Law's DF is the game changer for this matchup.

monkey d ace
05-05-2013, 09:30 PM
the result stays the same the fight will only stay longer than before

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-05-2013, 09:34 PM
Well, at least people are saying reasonable things like "Law mid difficulty" or "Law high difficulty" instead of outright "Law blitzes and oneshots him". Vergo was a genuinely strong fighter who just the unfortunate circumstance of getting Law as his final opponent which made him look alot weaker than he actually was.

CoBeast
05-05-2013, 10:15 PM
This matchup depends on how you picture it. Law could probably one-shot most people. I will say that it's either law low-diff or Vergo low-mid diff if he can keep dodging them slashes.

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 05:20 AM
Laws haki is not superior to Vergo's at all...what makes you think this?

This matchup depends on how you picture it. Law could probably one-shot most people. I will say that it's either law low-diff or Vergo low-mid diff if he can keep dodging them slashes.
I second this...this is exactly how the fight would go down imo...its just how Law fights would normally go down.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 05:34 AM
Laws haki is not superior to Vergo's at all...what makes you think this?

* Sighs * Dat Downplay again
What makes you think otherwise ??

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 05:38 AM
* Sighs * Dat Downplay again
What makes you think otherwise ??
what downplay again? I know Law used haki in that attack but does that mean he had to have greater Haki than a Haki beast when just 2 years ago he didnt even know what Haki was? It was Laws DF + his newly acquired Haki that did him in. His haki wasn't better than Vergos it was just enough so that his DF could do the job.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 05:41 AM
what downplay again? I know Law used haki in that attack but does that mean he had to have greater Haki than a Haki beast when just 2 years ago he didnt even know what Haki was? It was Laws DF + his newly acquired Haki that did him in. His haki wasn't better than Vergos it was just enough so that his DF could do the job.
1. Prove he didnt know what Haki was Pre timeskip
2. Prove that Law defeating ergo doesnt mean that his Haki was superior
3. Prove that his DF was the reason more than Haki

Burden of proof is on you for making ridiculous claims

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 05:43 AM
1. Prove he didnt know what Haki was Pre timeskip
2. Prove that Law defeating ergo doesnt mean that his Haki was superior
3. Prove that his DF was the reason more than Haki

Burden of proof is on you for making ridiculous claims
1) Lol exaggeration here....I thought you would understand what I meant....
2) I can say the same
3) I can say the same

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 05:46 AM
1) Lol exaggeration here....I thought you would understand what I meant....
2) I can say the same
3) I can say the same
Oh god read the rules man ..( You made the claim so you have to prove it )
Easy .. DD said that Vergo was allowed to block Law's slashes because of his Haki .. He cut him this time around meaning Law's Haki> Vergo's .. DFs dont grow stronger your claims are baseless

DivineVodka
05-06-2013, 05:47 AM

If Vergo's haki is above Luffy's then he for sure outclasses Law's going off the assumption he lacked it pre ts of course. Considering Luffy was trained by Haki god....

But then... how did he go through Vergo's haki??? It makes no sense... Unless people are really gonna believe Law > Luffy in haki which is downright retarded imo.. But hey... can't contest it really because no idea what's happening.

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 05:52 AM
Oh god read the rules man ..
Easy .. DD said that Vergo was allowed to block Law's slashes because of his Haki .. He cut him this time around meaning Law's Haki> Vergo's .. DFs dont grow stronger your claims are baseless
when did I say his DF grew stronger...I know they dont. Im saying in the past he didn't have Haki with his DF, so it goes something like this.
Law wit DF = can't cut through Vergo's BH
Law with DF + Haki = can cut through Vergo's BH

That doesn't mean his BH is stronger it could just very well mean his DF alone wasn't enough to do the job but with Haki instilled with the attacks it was. Again im not downplaying Law at all...im just not willing to accept his Haki is better than Vergos (who I think has better BH than Luffy) when he already has such a powerful DF. He would outclass the other Supernovas ( specifically Luffy) if that were the case (OP DF, Vergo level Haki). Right now I see Law as the top SN but he's still in the same league, with his Haki also being Vergo level..damn he might as well be stronger than Boa Hancock.

@Divine
that Law one shot is probably one of the most controversial moments since the timeskip.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 05:54 AM
when did I say his DF grew stronger...I know they dont. Im saying in the past he didn't have Haki with his DF, so it goes something like this.

That doesn't mean his BH is stronger it could just very well mean his DF alone wasn't enough to do the job but with Haki instilled with the attacks it was. Again im not downplaying Law at all...im just not willing to accept his Haki is better than Vergos (who I think has better BH than Luffy) when he already has such a powerful DF. He would outclass the other Supernovas ( specifically Luffy) if that were the case (OP DF, Vergo level Haki). Right now I see Law as the top SN but he's still in the same league, with his Haki also being Vergo level..damn he might as well be stronger than Boa Hancock.
LOL Boa Hancock is being brought up because ?? Like I said Prove it .. When you cant , stop making bs claims .. BTW you should really read the rules before making a claim

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 05:56 AM
LOL Boa Hancock is being brought up because ?? Like I said Prove it .. When you cant , stop making bs claims .. BTW you should really read the rules before making a claim
how am I using BS claims? Who said you need stronger Haki to cut through BH...especially when Laws DF doesnt work like regular cutting power, so this case is entirely different.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 06:00 AM
how am I using BS claims? Who said you need stronger Haki to cut through BH...especially when Laws DF doesnt work like regular cutting power, so this case is entirely different.
If you have stronger or at least equal BH you should be able to block Law's cutting power .. Anything less would result in you being cut ... Now like I said prove that Vergo's Haki was superior ? Stop the Law and Hancock hate man ..

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 06:01 AM
If you have stronger or at least equal BH you should be able to block Law's cutting power .. Anything less would result in you being cut ... Now like I said prove that Vergo's Haki was superior ? Stop the Law and Hancock hate man ..
wow man just wow....how am I a Law hater in any way. I just said out of all the Supernova I think he is at the top of the food chain...just because Im not willing to consider him God now makes me a hater? c'mon man....

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 06:03 AM
wow man just wow....how am I a Law hater in any way. I just said out of all the Supernova I think he is at the top of the food chain...just because Im not willing to consider him God now makes me a hater? c'mon man....
Answer the question instead of making this a spam thread .. LOL I didnt imply he was GOD or anything else ... You made a ridiculous claim and cant back it up and now you're butthurt

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 06:07 AM
Answer the question instead of making this a spam thread .. LOL I didnt imply he was GOD or anything else ... You made a ridiculous claim and cant back it up and now you're butthurt
lol whats with all this? Anyways like I said saying his Haki is superior to Vergos is saying his Haki is > Luffy who specifically trained his Haki with the very best Haki user for 2 years...Luffy excels at Haki yet Law's haki would be better than Vergo's and luffy's who excel in that department. You know how big of a gap that would put between Law and Luffy and the other Supernovas? So now Law would have the most OP Df along with Monster Haki? Wth...sorry thats implying too much.

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-06-2013, 06:11 AM
Guys, can we not rage/spam on this thread? I already see a war coming, bringing trolls, bashers and fanboys to this thread and I'd rather not have it closed.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 06:11 AM
lol whats with all this? Anyways like I said saying his Haki is superior to Vergos is saying his Haki is > Luffy who specifically trained his Haki with the very best Haki user for 2 years...Luffy excels at Haki yet Law's haki would be better than Vergo's and luffy's who excel in that department. You know how big of a gap that would put between Law and Luffy and the other Supernovas? So now Law would have the most OP Df along with Monster Haki? Wth...sorry thats implying too much.
LOL thats your argument That makes no sense bruh .. We dont even know the extent of Luffy's Haki so like I said your argument is invalid ... You have no answers to any of my arguments and continue to rant on about bs claims and such which means either your ignorant and cant accept the fact or that you're a hater .. And the fact that you brought Hancock into this ( Because of your love for DD ) show's your butthurt .. All in all stop hating bruh Only scum on these forums do that

Guys, can we not rage/spam on this thread? I already see a war coming, bringing trolls, bashers and fanboys to this thread and I'd rather not have it closed.
The Hate isnt coming from me my friend xD

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 06:13 AM
LOL thats your argument >> That makes no sense bruh .. We dont even know the extent of Luffy's Haki so like I said your argument is invalid ... You have no answers to any of my arguments and continue to ranto on about bs claims and such which means either your ignorant and cant accept the fact or that you're a hater .. And the fact that you brought Hancock into this ( Because of your love for DD ) show's your butthurt .. All in all stop hating bruh Only scum on these forums do that
wow before I never really thought of it..but now being on the other side...some of these claims these others guys made of you dubbing anyone disagreeing with you a hater are looking true right about now.....so im a hater if I believe Law doesnt have better BH than Vergo a Haki beast...seems legit.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 06:16 AM
wow before I never really thought of it..but now being on the other side...some of these claims these others guys made of you dubbing anyone disagreeing with you a hater are looking true right about now.....so im a hater if I believe Law doesnt have better BH than Vergo a Haki beast...seems legit.
1. You brought up Hancock for no reason ( And you're known to downplay her to big up DD )
2. You made a ridiculous claim and cant prove it and still believe them lol

Like I said that makes you either a downplayer , oblivious , or a hater pick one ..
And you still havent countered my post nor have you proven a single thing

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-06-2013, 06:19 AM
It's said DF users don't grow stronger with their DFs but more skilled IIRC. So, what if Law simply used his greater Mastery of his DF to overcome Vergo's Haki???

Also, Law, the dude basically agrees that Vergo still loses, so why call him a hater?

Wanh
05-06-2013, 06:21 AM
law win this...he can cut it again..

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 06:21 AM
1. You brought up Hancock for no reason ( And you're known to downplay her to big up DD )
2. You made a ridiculous claim and cant prove it and still believe them lol

Like I said that makes you either a downplayer , oblivious , or a hater pick one ..
And you still havent countered my post nor have you proven a single thing
lol its what I believe what are you gonna do about it. Since the whole Law one shotting Vergo thing is very iffy...its not like its certain, some say Haki wasn't even used for Gods sake. You're going around saying what you said is 100% right. And lol man chill with labeling people haters so early on. Im not sitting here labeling you a Law fanboy because you see differently, I could have easily done so but thats kinda dumb. Btw that Hancock bit was just showing that Law would potentially be in a higher tier imo (I brought up Hancock specifically just to tease lol no harm done)

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 06:24 AM
It's said DF users don't grow stronger with their DFs but more skilled IIRC. So, what if Law simply used his greater Mastery if his DF to overcome Vergo's Haki???

Also, Law, the dude basically agrees that Vergo still loses, so why call him a hater?
LOL i told him to pick one lol .. He downplays Boa and broughtb her up for no reason whatsoever
Also him not being able to cut Vergo before and then " Mastering his DF " which allows him to now cut him implies that his DF got stronger .. Equal or superior Haki should help defend against Law's room .. Anything else would result in you losing fast ...
LOL relly Haki not being involved ?? .. Sure bro .. Like I said prove it .. It was stated that Haki defended against his room before so only Haki could result in a differen outcome .. Label what you want lol , Like I said you've been known to downplay Boa to big upp DD as well as to make ridiculous claims.. LOL you havent proven your points yet and still believe them ... LIKe I said Burden of Proof is on you for making the claim .. If you're not going to prove your claim but still say its right bthen be quiet about it

lol its what I believe what are you gonna do about it. Since the whole Law one shotting Vergo thing is very iffy...its not like its certain, some say Haki wasn't even used for Gods sake. You're going around saying what you said is 100% right. And lol man chill with labeling people haters so early on. Im not sitting here labeling you a Law fanboy because you see differently, I could have easily done so but thats kinda dumb. Btw that Hancock bit was just showing that Law would potentially be in a higher tier imo (I brought up Hancock specifically just to tease lol no harm done)
LOL relly Haki not being involved .. Sure bro .. Like I said prove it .. It was stated that Haki defended against his room before so only Haki could result in a differen outcome .. Label what you want lol , Like I said you've been known to downplay Boa to big upp DD as well as to make ridiculous claims.. LOL you havent proven your points yet and still believe them ... LIKe I said Burden of Proof is on you for making the claim .. If you're not going to prove your claim but still say its right bthen be quiet about it

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-06-2013, 06:29 AM
LOL i told him to pick one lol .. He downplays Boa and broughtb her up for no reason whatsoever
Also him not being able to cut Vergo before and then " Mastering his DF " which allows him to now cut him implies that his DF got stronger .. Equal or superior Haki should help defend against Law's room .. Anything else would result in you losing fast ...

It's all speculation. That's all we can do...maybe he used Haki, maybe he didn't. What matters is the most logical conclusion which is either his Haki surpassed Vergo's and was able to cut or his DF mastery was to the point that maybe he could focus his Cutting ability, maybe by concentrating his Room unto the blade of the sword.

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 06:32 AM
LOL relly Haki not being involved .. Sure bro .. Like I said prove it .. It was stated that Haki defended against his room before so only Haki could result in a differen outcome .. Label what you want lol , Like I said you've been known to downplay Boa to big upp DD as well as to make ridiculous claims.. LOL you havent proven your points yet and still believe them ... LIKe I said Burden of Proof is on you for making the claim .. If you're not going to prove your claim but still say its right bthen be quiet about it
I can't really prove this by feats or anything alike....I did it based off of some powerscaling which I believe is right.

That doesn't mean his BH is stronger it could just very well mean his DF alone wasn't enough to do the job but with Haki instilled with the attacks it was. This is what I believe....you cant prove this wrong either. No one can 100% prove the other wrong in this case cause like I said the whole Law vs Vergo incident is very controversial.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 06:33 AM
It's all speculation. That's all we can do...maybe he used Haki, maybe he didn't. What matters is the most logical conclusion which is either his Haki surpassed Vergo's and was able to cut or his DF mastery was to the point that maybe he could focus his Cutting ability, maybe by concentrating his Room unto the blade of the sword.
LOL look at it this way ... Lets just say Vergo was fighting Enel and his Haki was strong enough to nullify Enel's 1 million volts ... Now what " mastery " would allow Enel to harm Vergo with the Same technique if he was shown to be immune to it before ?? Like I said it makes no sense .. The only reasonable explanation is Haki ..He even implied that Haki may have not been used which is absurd

I can't really prove this by feats or anything alike....I did it based off of some powerscaling which I believe is right.

This is what I believe....you cant prove this wrong either. No one can 100% prove the other wrong in this case cause like I said the whole Law vs Vergo incident is very controversial.
* sighs * Fzrom what DD said about their previous encounter , Vergo's Haki was stronger than Law's thus the reason he couldnt cut him .. Lets be logical bruh only equal or superior Haki can prevent you from being cut . Vergo was clearly in his strongest BH up to date so its clear that Law's BH > Vergo's

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 06:35 AM
LOL look at it this way ... Lets just say Vergo was fighting Enel and his Haki was strong enough to nullify Enel's 1 million volts ... Now what " mastery " would allow Enel to harm Vergo with the Same technique if he was shown to be immune to it before ?? Like I said it makes no sense .. The only reasonable explanation is Haki ..He even implied that Haki may have not been used which is absurd
wth I said others did....personally I find it ridiculous to think that...but I cant really show panel feats yelling: HAKI. Same deal with mine and your argument here I cant really prove this the way you want me too...im just using some logic and powerscaling.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 06:38 AM
wth I said others did....personally I find it ridiculous to think that...but I cant really show panel feats yelling: HAKI. Same deal with mine and your argument here I cant really prove this the way you want me too...im just using some logic and powerscaling.
Exactly .. Your logic and powerscaling is flawed ... Also I answered your other post above ..

Wanh
05-06-2013, 06:38 AM
that makes me dizzy once...n u made me again..=.=
haki can be cutted?

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-06-2013, 06:40 AM

Like I said, maybe concentration and focus. In DBZ, the Dodon ray was considered deadlier than the Kamehameha not because it necessarily had more energy gathered into it but because it was concentrated and focused with a more piercing effect, as opposed to the Kamehameha's wider but less deadly effect. I like to think the same logic might apply here. However, as I said, it's all speculation.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 06:42 AM
Like I said, maybe concentration and focus. In DBZ, the Dodon ray was considered deadlier than the Kamehameha not because it necessarily had more energy gathered into it but because it was concentrated and focused with a more piercing effect, as opposed to the Kamehameha's wider but less deadly effect. I like to think the same logic might apply here. However, as I said, it's all speculation.
* Facepalm * that would imply that the DF somehow got stronger which would contradict the whole statement of DFs not getting stronger

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 06:43 AM
Exactly .. Your logic and powerscaling is flawed ... Also I answered your other post above ..
K and thats what you believe....its not that far fetched I probably would be saying the same thing if Law didn't become on a whole other level from Luffy. I believe the missing piece for Law pre ts was Haki that is why he couldn't cut Vergo. Post Ts Law learned it to the extent where his DF can take over...thats all. Pre ts= DF couldnt affect Vergo, Post ts = DF affected Vergo because of Haki. Now if this was Zoro itd be different I would 100% agree with your statement, it makes sense. Its just that imo Laws DF is a different case from a regular slash.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 06:46 AM
K and thats what you believe....its not that far fetched I probably would be saying the same thing if Law didn't become on a whole other level from Luffy. I believe the missing piece for Law pre ts was Haki that is why he couldn't cut Vergo. Post Ts Law learned it to the extent where his DF can take over...thats all. Pre ts= DF couldnt affect Vergo, Post ts = DF affected Vergo because of Haki. Now if this was Zoro itd be different I would 100% agree with your statement, it makes sense. Its just that imo Laws DF is a different case from a regular slash.
We have n idea how long ago that Vergo and Law altercation was so your statement holds no claim ... It was stated that Haki can defend against Law's abilities nothing more .. Either Equal or Greater Haki stands a chance based off common sense

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 06:49 AM
We have n idea how long ago that Vergo and Law altercation was so your statement holds no claim ... It was stated that Haki can defend against Law's abilities nothing more .. Either Equal or Greater Haki stands a chance based off common sense
w/e man...like I said others will even argue that haki wasn't even used, so its not as clear cut (pun intended) as you're making it out to be. And does it matter how long ago it was its not like his DF would be weaker back then....

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-06-2013, 06:49 AM
* Facepalm * that would imply that the DF somehow got stronger

Not stronger, but more skilled usage. Seriously, are you so dead set against Law not having greater Haki than Vergo that you disregard everything else?

Also, just remember something; physical strength. Maybe Law was physically alot weaker back then and gained alot more strength which he used aling with his DF to cut Vergo? Remember Sandersonia vs Luffy? He had no BH back then, she did but still was overpowered by his G2 attks.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 06:50 AM
w/e man...like I said others will even argue that haki wasn't even used, so its not as clear cut (pun intended) as you're making it out to be.
And the ones that Argue that Haki wasnt used are trolls since Haki nullified his attacks before .. Like I said prove your claims or concede

Not stronger, but more skilled usage. Seriously, are you so dead set against Law not having greater Haki than Vergo that you disregard everything else?
It obvious bruh how can you not see that -_- .. Like e I said him not being able to cut him before and cutting him then would mean the DF grew in strength by your logic .. It was shown that they dont ( Blackbeard with Gura Gura No Mi )

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 06:53 AM
And the ones that Argue that Haki wasnt used are trolls since Haki nullified his attacks before .. Like I said prove your claims or concede
relax...I wasnt saying that you keep saying prove your points but I dont see you proving anything here...I said what I needed to say I have no panels to prove that, neither do you, neither does trance...get over it.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 06:56 AM
relax...I wasnt saying that you keep saying prove your points but I dont see you proving anything here...I said what I needed to say I have no panels to prove that, neither do you, neither does trance...get over it.
Ypur arguments are baseless . Based on what DD said thats a fair and very accurate conclusion .. You even stating that others said that Haki wasnt used showing that you have nothing left to argue because that statement alone makes no sense .. On the contrary you should " get over it "

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-06-2013, 06:56 AM

It obvious bruh how can you not see that -_- .. Like e I said him not being able to cut him before and cutting him then would mean the DF grew in strength by your logic .. It was shown that they dont ( Blackbeard with Gura Gura No Mi )

I edited my post.

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Ypur arguments are baseless . Based on what DD said thats a fair and very accurate conclusion .. You even stating that others said that Haki wasnt used showing that you have nothing left to argue because that statement alone makes no sense .. On the contrary you should " get over it "
lol I already took in what Doflamingo said and showed you a possible situation based off what he said....you are so dead set on yours being 100% that you totally ignore it.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 06:58 AM
Also, just remember something; physical strength. Maybe Law was physically alot weaker back then and gained alot more strength which he used aling with his DF to cut Vergo? Remember Sandersonia vs Luffy? He had no BH back then, she did but still was overpowered by his G2 attks.
Law's cutting abilities require no physical strength so that argument is invalid ...

lol I already took in what Doflamingo said and showed you a possible situation based off what he said....you are so dead set on yours being 100% that you totally ignore it.
No I debunk them because they make no sense bro ... * Sighs * Its like Arguing with Roger -_-

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 07:02 AM
Law's cutting abilities require no physical strength so that argument is invalid ...

No I debunk them because they make no sense bro ... * Sighs * Its like Arguing with Roger -_-
Yea they make no sense to you....they seem pretty logical to me. DF alone can't cut. DF + Haki could. Dont see what doesn't make sense here....

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-06-2013, 07:02 AM

Fair enough but at least stop parading around like your Oda and confirming what has been confirmed and just leave it up for speculation. You're probably right, I agree that you're right but nothing is for certain until said by Oda himself.

EDIT: Whoa, hold the **** up, did you just compare me to Roger??????

Re-edit: Nvm, your edit didn't show up on my end.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 07:05 AM
Yea they make no sense to you....they seem pretty logical to me. DF alone can't cut. DF + Haki could. Dont see what doesn't make sense here....
Oh god its like going around in circles .. Its obvious that Law;s abilities wont workon someone with stronger Haki than his own ( unless caught off guard ) Someone of relatively equal Haki to his should be able to block it though
Saying otherwise to these points make no sense

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 07:08 AM
Fair enough but at least stop parading around like your Oda and confirming what has been confirmed and just leave it up for speculation. You're probably right, I agree that you're right but nothing is for certain until said by Oda himself.

EDIT: Whoa, hold the **** up, did you just compare me to Roger??????
I hate when ppl couter with " like your Oda " or some s*** just say you concede and I'll do the same when Im wrong ..
I was referring to The BigZ0 but still all this back and forth is making my head hurt -_-

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 07:10 AM
Oh god its like going around in circles .. Its obvious that Law;s abilities wont workon someone with stronger Haki than his own ( unless caught off guard ) Someone of relatively equal Haki to his should be able to block it though
Saying otherwise to these points make no sense
w/e man Im done with this..its 3:00 am here and Im talking about the amount of power Law's haki has when essentially it all adds up to Law + DF + Haki anyways. Gotta hit the, bed peace out.

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-06-2013, 07:16 AM
I hate when ppl couter with " like your Oda " or some s*** just say you concede and I'll do the same when Im wrong ..
I was referring to The BigZ0 but still all this back and forth is making my head hurt -_-

Wow, calm down dude.I re edited Cuz your second post didn't show up my end and thought you comparing me to Roger. But seriously leave it up to speculation. Your idea is the most logical conclusion but be patient til it's confirmed.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 07:23 AM
Wow, calm down dude.I re edited Cuz your second post didn't show up my end and thought you comparing me to Roger. But seriously leave it up to speculation. Your idea is the most logical conclusion but be patient til it's confirmed.
LOL Im not mad bro .. Maybe it came off that I was from what I typed but thats not the case bro ,, But I did have bout 5 beers today xD

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-06-2013, 07:28 AM
LOL Im not mad bro .. Maybe it came off that I was from what I typed but thats not the case bro ,, But I did have bout 5 beers today xD

5 beers? That's it??? Lightweight lol.

Off topic for a second, 2/3 Admirals have been created for Franky's RPG. Pot's taking the final one but we still need a Fleet Admiral. You should do it.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 07:32 AM
5 beers? That's it??? Lightweight lol.

Off topic for a second, 2/3 Admirals have been created for Franky's RPG. Pot's taking the final one but we still need a Fleet Admiral. You should do it.
Nah I can literally drink like a pirate xD ... I'll pass I like being the criminal lol

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-06-2013, 07:46 AM
Nah I can literally drink like a pirate xD ... I'll pass I like being the criminal lol

Lol, no they're NPCs, so we don't directly control them like we do our characters. It's pretty fun to just make them though, I made the furst one and Crispy made the second snd we overloaded them with stats lol.

Don D Flamingo
05-06-2013, 09:09 AM
Could go either way I think.

Tatsuhisa
05-06-2013, 10:49 AM
The fight will be a lot tougher but Law would still win in the end, mid/high difficulty.

Win1Lose1
05-06-2013, 10:59 AM
actually, when i 1st glance on this discussion, i thought law could win mid or high.

but after glancing through some pages,
http://mangafox.me/manga/one_piece/v67/c662/5.html
http://mangafox.me/manga/one_piece/v67/c662/7.html
you can see that smoker level of haki is presumably able to withstand law's ability
(as you can see the panels above, smoker jutte is able to withstand law's cutting ability)

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-06-2013, 11:05 AM
actually, when i 1st glance on this discussion, i thought law could win mid or high.

but after glancing through some pages,
http://mangafox.me/manga/one_piece/v67/c662/5.html
http://mangafox.me/manga/one_piece/v67/c662/7.html
you can see that smoker level of haki is presumably able to withstand law's ability
(as you can see the panels above, smoker jutte is able to withstand law's cutting ability)

Lol, prepare for a spam war if Law sees this lol.

Win1Lose1
05-06-2013, 11:09 AM
yet hes the one calling people fanboys ^^

Tatsuhisa
http://i.imgur.com/Mwd7w.gif

♚Law♚

Nope I wouldnt even bother since his Haki was shown to cut Vergo so thats irrelevant
Besides he didnt have his heart

You used Hyozou ( fodder ) to hype up Zoro bruh which is fallacy and against the rules

Win1Lose1
05-06-2013, 11:10 AM
btw, i tot law and Zo are like best friends here. did they quarrel in real life?

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 11:15 AM
btw, i tot law and Zo are like best friends here. did they quarrel in real life?
Wrong again ... Though I have problem with him at all .. Anyway he has been shown to be able to cut Vergo after retrieving his heart .. Meaning he has no problem doing so
And like I said using Hyozou to hype of Zoro is just LOL

Win1Lose1
05-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Wrong again ... Though I have problem with him at all .. Anyway he has been shown to be able to cut Vergo after retrieving his heart .. Meaning he has no problem doing so

it can be speculated that vergo focuses all his haki at his bamboo (like he did in previous chaps) and that law wouldnt be able to penetrate it like the one with smoker. so no... ur sweet law cant really cut vergo normally under those circumstances.
ouh and it isnt hype, its feats ^^

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 11:32 AM
it can be speculated that vergo focuses all his haki at his bamboo (like he did in previous chaps) and that law wouldnt be able to penetrate it like the one with smoker. so no... ur sweet law cant really cut vergo normally under those circumstances.
http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/106/60-690.0/compressed/r019.jpg?v=11354151786
As you can see he cuts through the Bamboo as well so wrong
LOL that speculation is as baseless as your claim that Hyozou can react to Akainu LOL or that oro can oneshot Hyozou while Luffy cant lol .. Burden of proof is on you , prove that it would change the outcome .. Dont Worry I'll wait

Win1Lose1
05-06-2013, 11:38 AM
LOL that speculation is as baseless as your claim that Hyozou can react to Akainu LOL or that oro can oneshot Hyozou while Luffy cant lol .. Burden of proof is on you , prove that it would change the outcome .. Dont Worry I'll wait
like i said, it can be said that he dint focuses ALL of his haki at his bamboo.
(since the previous page/chap imply it that way)
vergo haki is quite equal or stronger than smoker as shown. so why cant he block the same way smoker did ?
erm hyouzo(with feats) is shown to be around jinbe reaction. but powerscaling jinbe is higher. so i put it "=>" in terms of reaction.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 11:44 AM
like i said, it can be said that he dint focuses ALL of his haki at his bamboo.
(since the previous page/chap state it that way)
vergo haki is quite equal or stronger than smoker as shown. so why cant he block the same way smoker did ?
erm hyouzo(with feats) is shown to be around jinbe reaction. but powerscaling jinbe is higher. so i put it "=>" in terms of reaction.

Prove it ... Burden of proof is on you for making the claim ... Which you cant since its against the rules ..
http://www.obdwiki.com/fallacy/You make claims you have to back them up and not just spout random beliefs because you want it to be true

Win1Lose1
05-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Prove it ... Burden of proof is on you for making the claim ... Which you cant since its against the rules ..
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Fallacy
You make claims you have to back them up and not just spout random beliefs because you want it to be true

he was shown to be spreading his BH all around his body WHILE the one he focuses "ALL" of his haki is shown to be only in his bamboo.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 11:49 AM
he was shown to be spreading his BH all around his body WHILE the one he focuses "ALL" of his haki is shown to be only in his bamboo.
LOL like I said prove that it makes him stronger .. You havent done that and you're going off your personal beliefs which is a fallacy argument therefore its invalid

Win1Lose1
05-06-2013, 11:56 AM
LOL like I said prove that it makes him stronger .. You havent done that and you're going off your personal beliefs which is a fallacy argument therefore its invalid

Stronger? thats not the point. the point is having enough haki to hold off law's abilities.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Stronger? thats not the point. the point is having enough haki to hold off law's abilities.
No prove that his Haki is stronger in that state .. You cant and your argument is against the rules ( As is most of your arguments such as Zoro having better attack speed and is stronger than Luffy , Hyozou reacted to Luffy therefore he can react to Akainu etc )
LOL why are all of your posts fallacy arguments ?

Win1Lose1
05-06-2013, 12:08 PM
No prove that his Haki is stronger in that state .. You cant and your argument is against the rules ( As is most of your arguments such as Zoro having better attack speed and is stronger than Luffy , Hyozou reacted to Luffy therefore he can react to Akainu etc )
LOL why are all of your posts fallacy arguments ?
vergo alrdy states that his weapon would be more terrifying the moment he imbue all his haki in his bamboo. my arguement is only invalid if i have no feats to prove it.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 12:09 PM
vergo alrdy states that his weapon would be more terrifying the moment he imbue all his haki in his bamboo. my arguement is only invalid if i have no feats to prove it.
Panel where Vergo states that his BH is greater in that manner ??

Win1Lose1
05-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Panel where Vergo states that his BH is greater in that manner ??

he dint states his bh is greater fyi.
he states that imbuing all his haki in his bamboo stick.

having all haki focuses at one point is logically stronger than spreading throughout the whole body. if u disagree with this, then im done here.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 12:26 PM
he dint states his bh is greater fyi.
he states that imbuing all his haki in his bamboo stick.

having all haki focuses at one point is logically stronger than spreading throughout the whole body. if u disagree with this, then im done here.
Like I said baseless claim .. You cant prove that its stronger than his Full Body BH form when he was enraged and wanted to kill law so no
This implies that this was the form Vergo was in when Law angered him in the past and yet Law took an ass whooping because he couldnt cut Vergo due to his Haki ( DD's words ) This time around Law able to cut him
http://mangarulereader.hostoi.com/MANGARULEREADER/content/One%20Piece%20%20Shonen%20Jump/690%20mangarule/14.png
Or
http://mangarulereader.hostoi.com/MANGARULEREADER/?manga=One+Piece++Shonen+Jump&chapter=690+mangarule#page=15
LOL concession accepted .. Next time read the rules before making claims and you would then know that most of your posts are fallacy arguments which are invalid

Win1Lose1
05-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Like I said baseless claim .. You cant prove that its stronger than his Full Body BH form when he was enraged and wanted to kill law so no
This implies that this was the form Vergo was in when Law angered him in the past and yet Law took an ass whooping because he couldnt cut Vergo due to his Haki ( DD's words ) This time around Law able to cut him
http://mangarulereader.hostoi.com/MANGARULEREADER/content/One%20Piece%20%20Shonen%20Jump/690%20mangarule/14.png
Or
http://mangarulereader.hostoi.com/MANGARULEREADER/?manga=One+Piece++Shonen+Jump&chapter=690+mangarule#page=15
LOL concession accepted .. Next time read the rules before making claims and you would then know that most of your posts are fallacy arguments which are invalid

anything else but bold/underline:
ok, if this translation is true or is better than mfox, then ill concede.

the rest dosent show prove anything wrong with my points with mfox translation.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 12:38 PM
anything else but bold/underline:
ok, if this translation is true or is better than mfox, then ill concede.

the rest dosent show prove anything wrong with my points with mfox translation.
This is usually the last translation that comes out .. And its known to be better than`all others .. Besides didnt the MF translation call the Gladiators Swordsmen ??
My points still stand

monkey d ace
05-06-2013, 12:39 PM
law either had equal or superior haki to vergo if had equal haki then both haki cancel's out and the DF can still be used LIKE WB stabbing aokigi i believe WB didn't put all of his haki in his spear and aokigi countered with his haki and avoided being stabbed(serious/angry WB used his full haki agains akainu) same with serious/angry vergo he used his full haki and still lost. also if covering more space with ur haki then G3 makes luffy weaker which is wrong.
conclusion law's haki >= vego's haki

TheTeaIsGood2
05-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Dude, you tried hyping up Hyouzu (guy who couldn't kill Zoro's boredom) so that you could argue that the current Zoro had a prayer against Jimbei (who is at least equal, if not stronger than, Luffy), when they were right next to the ocean in one scenario.

Tell that to Vergo, the lab, and mountain Law sliced in half. That's a feat. And are you trying to imply Vergo wasn't taking Law seriously when he coated his entire body and bamboo in Haki?

Nope I wouldnt even bother since his Haki was shown to cut Vergo so thats irrelevant
Besides he didnt have his heart
Once Law got his heart back, he proceeded to get payback. It would more than likely remain the same (though Vergo will still be more cautious this time around) in this thread.

You used Hyozou ( fodder ) to hype up Zoro bruh which is fallacy and against the rules
It didn't help his case in that thread anyway. ;)

I think he's doing it again here (http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/460851-Rematch-Law-vs.-Vergo?p=11846358&viewfull=1#post11846358) too.

Wonder if he'll claim that Hyouzu can take Akainu's lava fists like Jimbei did...

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Hyozou is top tier, so he probably could. Anyways about Smoker being able to deflect Laws cutting ability...I think that has to do with the sea stone in his jutte neglecting his df ability. Also its weird to me why Law would beat anyone he cuts but Zoro can't, Zoro can probably cut through people clean, yet when he's put in a vs thread for example if he were to be put against Vergo a lot of people would say he loses including myself. So why does Law get this treatment, is it cause its a DF? I mean c'mon just becuase you can cut someone clean doesn't mean you will beat them...I reckon Mihawk could probably cut almost any OP character clean...does that mean hes beating WB? Rayleigh? Shanks? Kaidou? Kuzan? Its just something to think about, that just cause you can cut someone doesn't mean you beat you're opponent, in that case Zoro could cut Luffy into little pieces and help Sanji serve it with Tea, but thats not how a fight goes down.

TheTeaIsGood2
05-06-2013, 04:38 PM
Hyozou is top tier, so he probably could.
If you mean Hyouzu could take Akainu's attacks...no. He couldn't take Zoro's. Why should he take an Admiral's?

Anyways about Smoker being able to deflect Laws cutting ability...I think that has to do with the sea stone in his jutte neglecting his df ability.
Law couldn't take on Vergo until he got his heart back, so that was also likely a key factor in his fight with Smoker, though ofc the Sea Stone probably helped.

Also its weird to me why Law would beat anyone he cuts but Zoro can't, Zoro can probably cut through people clean, yet when he's put in a vs thread for example if he were to be put against Vergo a lot of people would say he loses including myself. So why does Law get this treatment, is it cause its a DF? I mean c'mon just becuase you can cut someone clean doesn't mean you will beat them...I reckon Mihawk could probably cut almost any OP character clean...does that mean hes beating WB? Rayleigh? Shanks? Kaidou? Kuzan? Its just something to think about, that just cause you can cut someone doesn't mean you beat you're opponent, in that case Zoro could cut Luffy into little pieces and help Sanji serve it with Tea, but thats not how a fight goes down.
It doesn't always mean that, against certain opponents who are still leagues beyond you, or if their powers can counter yours. But against other opponents, like in here, that can be the case (hope it makes sense, I'm sleep deprived.)

Kh4l3id
05-06-2013, 04:45 PM
Law wins mid difficulty...

@Law
I agree with you Law's Haki probably is better than Vergo's at the moment... But bro, what the **** is going on?! You seem mad or something, is it because "that guy" came back?

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 04:47 PM

@Law
I agree with you Law's Haki probably is better than Vergo's at the moment... But bro, what the **** is going on?! You seem mad or something, is it because "that guy" came back?
lol yea he did seem worked up over nothing really.

If you mean Hyouzu could take Akainu's attacks...no. He couldn't take Zoro's. Why should he take an Admiral's?
I was just kidding here ofcourse. The guy was fodder to even Zoro, how would an Admiral fare...

Law couldn't take on Vergo until he got his heart back, so that was also likely a key factor in his fight with Smoker, though ofc the Sea Stone probably helped.
Well he was cutting up a storm even without his heart, Cut a g5 ship in half with no effort, so cutting the jutte shouldnt be a problem especially with Laws Haki countering Smokers...but thats not the case, SMoker simply had sea ston imbedded into it

It doesn't always mean that, against certain opponents who are still leagues beyond you, or if their powers can counter yours. But against other opponents, like in here, that can be the case (hope it makes sense, I'm sleep deprived.)
Yes I know exactly where you're coming from...but just as an example when a Luffy v Zoro is brought up a lot of people will agree Luffy wins...even though they are not far off. So why does Law get this treatment..that is all I meant lol.

Don D Flamingo
05-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Ray would low diff Mihawk and mid diff Zoro even though he's been inactive for two decades

OT - Law wins high difficulty

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 05:07 PM
Ray would low diff Mihawk and mid diff Zoro even though he's been inactive for two decades

OT - Law wins high difficulty
hahah Oh really??? But I thought he was a SWORSDMAN. What happened to that Mihawk > All who ever held a sword Logic.And why would he low diff Mihawk, but mid diff Zoro? Btw Shanks should be superior to or at the least equal to Rayleigh, so now what are you gonna say?

Kh4l3id
05-06-2013, 05:08 PM

He's been awfully quiet lately, i was surprised to see him like that today, is it a coincidence it's the day "that guy" came back?

@Triple D
Lol, that kind of trolling cracks me up, but try to avoid it, Roger got banned again because of it...

Don D Flamingo
05-06-2013, 05:15 PM
hahah Oh really??? But I thought he was a SWORSDMAN. What happened to that Mihawk > All who ever held a sword Logic.And why would he low diff Mihawk, but mid diff Zoro? Btw Shanks should be superior to or at the least equal to Rayleigh, so now what are you gonna say?

Nothing:'(

He's been awfully quiet lately, i was surprised to see him like that today, is it a coincidence it's the day "that guy" came back?

@Triple D
Lol, that kind of trolling cracks me up, but try to avoid it, Roger got banned again because of it...

Ok;)

TheTeaIsGood2
05-06-2013, 05:18 PM

@Law

Win1Lose1 was trying to compare Jimbei to Hyouzu (Hody's octopus lackey), so that he could argue Zoro could have a chance in my vs thread.

I was just kidding here ofcourse. The guy was fodder to even Zoro, how would an Admiral fare...
Sorry bout that, check out the above as to why I said that, that one guy was being serious when he said that.

Well he was cutting up a storm even without his heart, Cut a g5 ship in half with no effort, so cutting the jutte shouldnt be a problem especially with Laws Haki countering Smokers...but thats not the case, SMoker simply had sea ston imbedded into it
He still couldn't face Vergo without his heart though.

Yes I know exactly where you're coming from...but just as an example when a Luffy v Zoro is brought up a lot of people will agree Luffy wins...even though they are not far off. So why does Law get this treatment..that is all I meant lol.
Oh, I see. I try not to give him that treatment (ex: in the Jimbei vs Law thread, on the ship at sea scenario, Jimbei wins).

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Nothing:'(

Ok;)
lol Rayleigh is probably above Mihawk anyways.

@Vadinho And Roger gets banned almost immediately after hes back...he never learns
And who is "that guy" Im not really following since, I havent been too into these threads as of late until yesterday at least.

@Tea
Yes I was skimming through that thread a bit. Hyouzou was mentioned as a feat to put Zoro > Jimbei (or Luffy) or something like that in a category. Didn't bother posting...it was too ridiculous of a claim.

♚Law♚
05-06-2013, 05:21 PM

@Law
LOL nah bro I just had to explain to Win1Lose1 that his arguments were against the rules thus invalid ( fallacy ) His Hyozou A, Akainu argument falls under fallacy as well

Kh4l3id
05-06-2013, 05:22 PM
@Vadinho And Roger gets banned almost immediately after hes back...he never learns
And who is "that guy" Im not really following since, I havent been too into these threads as of late until yesterday at least.
Never mind you just joined in February, he had been absent for a while, let me just tell you that there will be a New wave of Shitstorms coming...

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 05:24 PM
Never mind you just joined in February, he had been absent for a while, let me just tell you that there will be a New wave of Shitstorms coming...
lol I think I know who you're talking about since I've heard quite the stories about him.

TheTeaIsGood2
05-06-2013, 05:25 PM
lol Rayleigh is probably above Mihawk anyways.
Lets not start a fanboy war. :sneaky:

Romico Yu.

@Tea
Yes I was skimming through that thread a bit. Hyouzou was mentioned as a feat to put Zoro > Jimbei (or Luffy) or something like that in a category. Didn't bother posting...it was too ridiculous of a claim.
He was being dead serious there and I believe he was still making that claim here. -____-

Kh4l3id
05-06-2013, 05:31 PM
LOL nah bro I just had to explain to Win1Lose1 that his arguments were against the rules thus invalid ( fallacy ) His Hyozou A, Akainu argument falls under fallacy as well
Lol, not sure if that will be enough, every post by Win1Lose1 in this forum seem to be hyping Hyosou in some way...

theBigZ0
05-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Lol, not sure if that will be enough, every post by Win1Lose1 in this forum seem to be hyping Hyosou in some wayZoro...
I honestly think he's just trolling for fun at this point...I mean why would he keep bringing that point up even in this thread? I dont remember him ever using that in a debate until the Jimbei vs Zoro thread.

Ʀαgηαrσk
05-06-2013, 07:15 PM
Well, it's unanimous, Law still wins, at a higher difficulty but a wins a win. As the creator of this matchup, I now pronounce this thread closed. Thanks for stopping by everyone and don't forget to pick up some overpriced souvenirs on your way out. :)