PDA

View Full Version : To Aru Romance

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

fuji92
04-23-2011, 12:19 PM
After reading Acqua vs TouSuwa 1st fight and the wikia, is it safe that i conclude that Itsuwa is a yandere?

Yandere.....wow yandere....I guess I can agree with that

all_flying
04-23-2011, 02:58 PM
Man are you blind?
Just watch how many tsunderes type A/B are popular in the manga world:
-hidan no aria
-shakugan no shana
-toradora!
-Hayate no Gotoku

@ Bold

Aria, Shana, Taiga? They're type A (Nagi Sanzen'in is also type A). Another type B is Kousaka Kirino from "Ore no Imouto". But, her character has been overshadowed by Kyosuke so she apeared more like type A.

Thearux
04-23-2011, 03:23 PM
@ Bold

Aria, Shana, Taiga? They're type A (Nagi Sanzen'in is also type A). Another type B is Kousaka Kirino from "Ore no Imouto". But, her character has been overshadowed by Kyosuke so she apeared more like type A.

Well you are right, but misaka is B? I see her morel ike A.
I like her also because she is so lovely when she is embarassed :3!

IppoTsuko
04-23-2011, 05:47 PM
Yandere.....wow yandere....I guess I can agree with that

to be frank, i really want a REAL yandere in TAMnI's storyline, by REAL i mean like those in Higurashi xD

Thearux
04-23-2011, 06:42 PM
to be frank, i really want a REAL yandere in TAMnI's storyline, by REAL i mean like those in Higurashi xD

Keep dreaming my friend, the unique two that could be yanderes is Index and the girl with yuri interest with misaka.

IppoTsuko
04-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Keep dreaming my friend, the unique two that could be yanderes is Index and the girl with yuri interest with misaka.

do you know the term "new characters"? xD

Thearux
04-24-2011, 04:31 PM
do you know the term "new characters"? xD

No, what does that mean?

fuji92
04-25-2011, 05:29 AM
What are we supposed to be talking about?

Thearux
04-25-2011, 01:16 PM
What are we supposed to be talking about?

About yandere characters in to aru majutsu no index.

all_flying
04-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Well you are right, but misaka is B? I see her morel ike A.
I like her also because she is so lovely when she is embarassed :3!

Yes she is type B (Sorry, I can't get you a link from tv tropes. Somehow, they rejected my connection)

Shizuri Mugino?

IppoTsuko
04-26-2011, 03:07 PM
No, what does that mean?

Basically i'm telling you Kazuma can just add in new yandere characters

IppoTsuko
04-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Shizuri Mugino?

Sorry impossible since she has changed. But it's possible, we just have to see how she react now when any one from ITEM is in danger.

Ps: Did my 2 sentences just contradict each other?? ==''

Razorwave
04-26-2011, 04:29 PM
Sorry impossible since she has changed. But it's possible, we just have to see how she react now when any one from ITEM is in danger.

Ps: Did my 2 sentences just contradict each other?? ==''

Yes it did :)

Thearux
04-26-2011, 04:37 PM
Basically i'm telling you Kazuma can just add in new yandere characters

It was sarcasm bro :3.

fuji92
04-27-2011, 03:07 AM
Now this is getting really confusing.....:wacko:

IppoTsuko
04-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Summary of what's going on: We are discussing about the possiblilty of a yandere like those in Higurashi appearing in TAMnI

Thearux
04-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Summary of what's going on: We are discussing about the possiblilty of a yandere like those in Higurashi appearing in TAMnI

exactly, well not so sadic as higurashi but yes.

IppoTsuko
04-29-2011, 05:32 AM
I just want their sadist scream and face

Shikigami_R
04-29-2011, 06:24 AM
I like Touma x Mikoto pairing, they suit for each other, well as I can see, he's looking at Index as a little sister and at Mikoto as....um....someone important to him next to Index (I'm not sure about this) but I'm really looking for touma x Mikoto!!

fuji92
04-29-2011, 02:56 PM
I like Touma x Mikoto pairing, they suit for each other, well as I can see, he's looking at Index as a little sister and at Mikoto as....um....someone important to him next to Index (I'm not sure about this) but I'm really looking for touma x Mikoto!!

I feel the same to my friend :)

Thearux
04-29-2011, 05:44 PM
I feel the same to my friend :)

we are two.
Remember the promise that he made with the dude (the one who is in the group of accelerator).
I see a really good ending for those two.

Razorwave
04-30-2011, 04:51 PM
we are two.
Remember the promise that he made with the dude (the one who is in the group of accelerator).
I see a really good ending for those two.

Do remember a certain Illusion breaker boy that tends to exaggerate his promises =)

IppoTsuko
04-30-2011, 06:02 PM
Do remember a certain Illusion breaker boy that tends to exaggerate his promises =)

and never breaks them :D

emmair
05-01-2011, 10:12 AM
I vote for Misaka. Becouse i really, really, really think she is the bast for Touma n_n

Thearux
05-01-2011, 01:50 PM

yeah he never breaks them.

fuji92
05-01-2011, 02:53 PM

yeah he never breaks them.

Yup, if he even tried to breaks them.....God know's what I will do to him XD

Thearux
05-01-2011, 04:46 PM

He has so bad luck that he would never break them... Even if a promise is so ridicoulously bad.

IppoTsuko
05-01-2011, 05:29 PM

If he even thought of breaking them....even God wouldn't know what I will do to him X3

all_flying
05-04-2011, 05:11 PM
I just want their sadist scream and face

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun/v05/c030/34.html

Well.........................................?

IppoTsuko
05-05-2011, 11:09 AM
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun/v05/c030/34.html

Well.........................................?

Not sadist enough, i want the type of face that's so sadist the girl looked like she's dying (e.g. eyes going upwards)

greensoulreaper
05-05-2011, 08:55 PM
we can concluded he has at least 9982 girls in his harem :)

You included all the Misaka clones? Damn! I'd be bad if they all went Yandere! Especially with those assault rifles packed in their little schoolbags! XD

fuji92
05-06-2011, 07:32 AM
You included all the Misaka clones? Damn! I'd be bad if they all went Yandere! Especially with those assault rifles packed in their little schoolbags! XD

Don't forget with Sniper Rifles or even a Rocket Launcher (If they have wield it)......oh and some Grenades while they at it XD (Not to mention Pistols)

IppoTsuko
05-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Don't forget with Sniper Rifles or even a Rocket Launcher (If they have wield it)......oh and some Grenades while they at it XD (Not to mention Pistols)

This is not jealousy, THIS IS MISAKA SPARTA!!!!!!

zhaoyun99
05-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Index ruled all the way. I know many people like Mikoto but isn't it obvious? I'd be boring to see an already powerfull and popular girl shooting lightning to chase the bad guys (like a magical girl series.) It would be more awesome to see a hero and an anti-hero plus a magical nun and a loli misaka rampage the "science vs magic" battle with different points of view and circumstances. Moreover, if you prefer a baddass chick's fight, then go for Kanzaki. She's a freaking saint with a powerful weapon and a cool battle expression to match with. She could just owned everybody in Railgun in a second if she wanted to. It's true that Mikoto moments in Railgun is epic but Touma, Accelerator, Index, Stiyr, Kanzaki, Last Order and Tsuchimikado overshadowed moments overshadowed hers. And I see a lot of people regret choosing Railgun after reading the Novel:sneaky:.

Thearux
05-06-2011, 05:56 PM
This is not jealousy, THIS IS MISAKA SPARTA!!!!!!

Lol yeah, instead of 300 they have 2000 and a horny loli, god bless the loli!

TakezoMusashi
05-07-2011, 03:49 AM
Touma has the biggest harem in anything ever, and he got it very quickly assuming all the Misakas like him by the end of the 3rd novel.

TakezoMusashi
05-07-2011, 06:55 AM
Index is the best.

No offense, but Railgun just seems a cash-in on Mikoto's popularity.

Mikoto's cool, but I dislike some of her fans who seem to only follow the series to see her.

greensoulreaper
05-07-2011, 09:15 AM
That's right, and all 9,000 Misaka have enough in their arsenal to start a war over who gets Touma.

Misaka 10032: "Let the revolution begin, Misaka says as Misaka declares war on all other harem candidates."

IppoTsuko
05-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Index ruled all the way. I know many people like Mikoto but isn't it obvious? I'd be boring to see an already powerfull and popular girl shooting lightning to chase the bad guys (like a magical girl series.) It would be more awesome to see a hero and an anti-hero plus a magical nun and a loli misaka rampage the "science vs magic" battle with different points of view and circumstances. Moreover, if you prefer a baddass chick's fight, then go for Kanzaki. She's a freaking saint with a powerful weapon and a cool battle expression to match with. She could just owned everybody in Railgun in a second if she wanted to. It's true that Mikoto moments in Railgun is epic but Touma, Accelerator, Index, Stiyr, Kanzaki, Last Order and Tsuchimikado
overshadowed moments overshadowed hers. And I see a lot of people regret choosing Railgun after reading the Novel:sneaky:.

Soon you'll see a badass gangster with his 3/4-girl harem xD

IppoTsuko
05-07-2011, 10:52 AM
That's right, and all 9,000 Misaka have enough in their arsenal to start a war over who gets Touma.

Misaka 10032: "Let the revolution begin, Misaka says as Misaka declares war on all other harem candidates."

Can't they learn to share? Touma's everyone's ==''

fuji92
05-07-2011, 02:36 PM

Can't they learn to share? Touma's everyone's ==''

I just wanna say one thing:

"What is the scouter said about his power level?"

IS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O

man, I wanna say that here XD

greensoulreaper
05-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Well, I think for Touma to have 9,000 something Biribiri after him is better than having 9,000 something Kurokos. For Touma's sake. Maybe Mikoto's sake as well.

fuji92
05-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Well, I think for Touma to have 9,000 something Biribiri after him is better than having 9,000 something Kurokos. For Touma's sake. Maybe Mikoto's sake as well.

I agree with that XD For Both Sake

IppoTsuko
05-09-2011, 09:23 AM

For the viewers and readers' sake too xD

Genjinaro
05-10-2011, 03:55 AM
Not sadist enough, i want the type of face that's so sadist the girl looked like she's dying (e.g. eyes going upwards)

LOL ahegao?

Minatsuki Takami ( Yandere/Sadist from Deadman Wonderland) could probably make that face.

zhaoyun99
05-10-2011, 10:49 AM
Index is the best.

No offense, but Railgun just seems a cash-in on Mikoto's popularity.

Mikoto's cool, but I dislike some of her fans who seem to only follow the series to see her.
You are really my comrade. What's so special about her anyway? Kanzaki and Index are a lot better than her.

Pervisum
05-10-2011, 03:18 PM
I personally like Misaka the best out of the girls, but that's actually more or less because of the Railgun adaption. Though, considering she's the most popular, I'm sure it's because she's got a lot of positive screen time (though, so as Index). Misaka is one of the heroines who are strong, determined and actually does what she wants and usually isn't seen at a disadvantage similar to Index and the Sheoul Fear thing.

Pervisum
05-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Honestly, I'm surprised at the lack of Himegami votes. I think she and Touma have had a lot of cute moments, though I wish they did look at the fireworks or whatever together.

IppoTsuko
05-10-2011, 04:58 PM
You are really my comrade. What's so special about her anyway? Kanzaki and Index are a lot better than her.

The thing special about her is tsundere-ness but like Takezo said, I dun like those dedicated to Railgun and neglect Index >.>

IppoTsuko
05-10-2011, 04:59 PM
LOL ahegao?

Minatsuki Takami ( Yandere/Sadist from Deadman Wonderland) could probably make that face.

Oh that girl she rocks!! xD I wished she and Yoh are non-blood related siblings, just like Motoharu and Maika xD

dictionaire
05-10-2011, 07:14 PM
For the sake of world peace the balance must be preserved!! Hmm, perhaps we can clone Touma...

TakezoMusashi
05-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Gahh!
We don't need multiple Toumas running around.
1 Touma has a big enough harem.
If there were more running around, I'd fear for humanity.

greensoulreaper
05-10-2011, 08:33 PM
For the sake of world peace the balance must be preserved!! Hmm, perhaps we can clone Touma...

Hey, that could be a new plot twist for the light novels! Using Touma's DNA to make Touma clones! Each Misaka Imouto gets one!

xHiddenxSelfx
05-10-2011, 09:37 PM
^Tsunderes are automatic win in many shows. The bonus here is that Mikoto isn't voiced by Rei and her VA is really good.

Thearux
05-10-2011, 11:19 PM
^Tsunderes are automatic win in many shows. The bonus here is that Mikoto isn't voiced by Rei and her VA is really good.

Exactly, generally rei gives a loli aura.
But anyway mikoto is one of the best tsundere out there.

fuji92
05-11-2011, 03:30 AM
LOL Index overtake Railgun again...XD

xHiddenxSelfx
05-11-2011, 11:15 AM
ok once it hits a hundred votes we should stop

Alex135790
05-11-2011, 05:58 PM
I'm for both pairings since I think that both of them look cute and everything

TakezoMusashi
05-11-2011, 08:53 PM
ToumaxIndex

Misaka doesn't interest me much...
Also I think her popularity is getting out of hand(sorry...)

Thearux
05-11-2011, 11:13 PM
I like lolis and i like tsunderes, it is really a tie for me...
However, I prefer Misaka, which show much more interest for him that index.

fuji92
05-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Well since this is partly a MikotoxTouma thread, I guess it wouldn't hurt to share my fanart would it? Here:

http://greensoulreaper.deviantart.com/#/d3cn05l

(Click on the image to enlarge or click Download Image on the right side of the page for full size)

Hope you guys like it. :)

Oh god...*nosebleed*

fuji92
05-12-2011, 08:04 AM
ok once it hits a hundred votes we should stop

Well you'd better do that now...if it's continue, we'll be facing a factional dispute between Index and Railgun supporter

IppoTsuko
05-12-2011, 08:54 AM
Hey, that could be a new plot twist for the light novels! Using Touma's DNA to make Touma clones! Each Misaka Imouto gets one!

#20001 will be a 10 year old Touma, codenamed "Last Illusion" xD

greensoulreaper
05-12-2011, 10:31 AM
#20001 will be a 10 year old Touma, codenamed "Last Illusion" xD

ROFL....

I can't imagine what his personality might be like but it will probably be interesting. I wonder who he'll tag around with?

xHiddenxSelfx
05-12-2011, 08:02 PM
I can't end the thread anymore. According to rules after a while a thread is up i can no longer take it down.

Methulas
05-12-2011, 11:57 PM
yea Index is more sister type ._. but shes still very cute.

sgatlantis
05-13-2011, 03:39 AM
Touma x Mikoto, but isn't touma dead?

Recraptor
05-13-2011, 05:22 AM
Channeling the other 2 idiots of Delta force...

That B!@$#@rd! He really is going for a harem with all fetishes! If all the misaka clones eventually develop their own personalities and stlyes like the novel hints at then... %!#@%#@#%W%

If he goes for a harem with no blind spots O_o *shudder* Do you think that by the end of the novel he will have everyone of the types Aogami Pierce went on a rant about...

O_O
If they all get their period at the same time... do clones get them at the same time?!

Fukou da...

masam
05-13-2011, 05:51 AM

hero can't die or else the story will end

mecha166
05-13-2011, 06:53 AM

Yet the imagine breaker fails to replicate, and with the shounen lead personality imprint they will try to use their non existant imagine breaker to preserve there ideals.

Result 20000 dead toumas

IppoTsuko
05-13-2011, 03:04 PM
I can't end the thread anymore. According to rules after a while a thread is up i can no longer take it down.

I'll break that screwed up rule of yours!!! (if i can)

IppoTsuko
05-13-2011, 03:11 PM

you need to be more updated :) check the last chapter of NT Vol 1 in bakatsuki

IppoTsuko
05-13-2011, 03:15 PM
ROFL....

I can't imagine what his personality might be like but it will probably be interesting. I wonder who he'll tag around with?

I'd say he tag along with our shotacon Move Point xD
His imagine breaker will be only on his right index finger :3

greensoulreaper
05-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Yet the imagine breaker fails to replicate, and with the shounen lead personality imprint they will try to use their non existant imagine breaker to preserve there ideals.

Result 20000 dead toumas

20000 dead Toumas...that's sad, but somehow funny... XD

They would probably equip him with some kind of weapon though, maybe one that could enhance their abilities by just a bit if not much.

I'd say he tag along with our shotacon Move Point xD
His imagine breaker will be only on his right index finger :3

I could see that happening. He'd have to get his enemies to pinky swear with him to cancel their abilities though. :D

masam
05-14-2011, 12:04 AM
i like index more...reason...cause touma pwnch owning XD
one of the best finisher out there

Nothing...
05-14-2011, 01:04 PM
I'll break that screwed up rule of yours!!! (if i can)

ROTFL. Just try. XD

I can't choose either, or it will be a fascional dispute later. Or even perhaps there will be a war in this forum.

I'm a supporter of index and railgun. Both are so great, especially the story. Mind if I explain furhter.? :wow:

Well, in railgun, you can learn more about misaka and her friends (include misaka's sister). And.... I do like the drawing style.

And, in index, you can only learn more about touma, his destination, and his ability. But,,, you know, There are so many discussion about the ability so I'm quite being confused by the forums. I think that index has more complex story than railgun.

More than it, there's the explanation about science AND magic if you compare both.

Index tells about magic. Railgun tells about science.
And just as a magician named Sherry said "Science and magic can't live together", isn't this more logical.? LoL.

..... And Touma said again "They can live together", Because I agree with Touma. So I can't choose either. :wacko:

Beat me if you don't like my explanation.

TakezoMusashi
05-14-2011, 08:50 PM
I think that index has more complex story than railgun.

I agree, but this still makes me laugh for some reason.

Because I have seen people in other places talk about how Railgun has the more complex story, and that Index's story is weak.:sorry:
WTH

xHiddenxSelfx
05-15-2011, 01:15 AM

Because I have seen people in other places talk about how Railgun has the more complex story, and that Index's story is weak.:sorry:
WTH

Avoid those people they are the following
1.Moe ***s
2.The bad Misaka fans
3.Railgun***s(anime only)
4. You know what? here's a chart

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb379/Demon_G/1304888403559.png

TakezoMusashi
05-15-2011, 02:30 AM
Oh man!
Thats a glorious chart.
Great stuff.:smug:

I remember trying to watch the Railgun anime.
I wasn't too far in when I started to miss all the awesome characters from Index.

Touma dies?

Thearux
05-15-2011, 02:52 AM
Oh man!
Thats a glorious chart.
Great stuff.:smug:

I remember trying to watch the Railgun anime.
I wasn't too far in when I started to miss all the awesome characters from Index.

Touma dies?

He gone missing but in the end he is alive so he can keep kicking asses

TakezoMusashi
05-15-2011, 03:22 AM
I know that, but I thought most people that read the novels knew that already.
So I was more wondering why it was on the chart still.
Must be an older chart...

Nothing...
05-15-2011, 05:52 AM
Avoid those people they are the following
1.Moe ***s
2.The bad Misaka fans
3.Railgun***s(anime only)
4. You know what? here's a chart

LoL.... I can't stop laugh.... And I even erase the chart in this reply post. XD XD

I'm glad that I'm not one of those people. Because I like the story more than character itself.

But... Whatelse makes me worrying because I'm also like moe stuffs. I wonder I really one of those or not.?

Crap,,, I'm sorry... I can't stop my laugh..... XD XD Owh... My stomach is so hurt...

And, My heart stopped after read the sentence "Touma dies"

Thus read afterwards.... I'm beginning to be glad after hearing that Touma is still alive in the end from Thearux...

Now,,, I don't want to know anymore about this and that. XD

Nothing...
05-15-2011, 05:59 AM

WTH

It's okay. Just let them be. I guess it's natural because railgun has time in it. Sometimes they are being confused by its time.

In other words, the time in railgun is so messed up that people couldn't understand when time in the chapter it is.

So that's why, the best way is just let them be and reading.

They just don't understand what's the basic of reading manga. (Sorry, I don't mean to have a disposal about this XD)

The complexity of story can be divided into three.

1. The time of the story
2. The explanation of the story
3. The plot of the story

Though. It's only my theory in case. Just beat it.

IppoTsuko
05-15-2011, 01:40 PM
The creator sounded jealous of the novel***s :)

Nothing...
05-16-2011, 07:21 PM
You gotta be kidding.

You mean the creator of the index and railgun.?

Even the creator is one of those big fans of index.? Yet hates Touma.? Then he must have been fighting with touma in his mind for this long time. So that's why his works come so late. XD

M.A.D
05-17-2011, 01:04 AM
@Nothing: I think he means the creator of the aforementioned chart

Janoosen
05-17-2011, 07:27 AM
Touma x Mikoto of course. Actually, I'd be very disappointed if they don't end up together. It's a bit early to make speculations like that though...but despite saying that I can already see the ending of the series, a small Mikoto shocking her Touma-lookalike brother while he shouts "FUKODAAAAA" as middle-aged Touma and Mikoto looks on while smiling.

That was jumping the gun a little, but it's okay once in a while, right? You know when you see two characters bickering, walking together or whatever and you just see that they're meant to be? That's the impression I get from Touma and Mikoto. I especially got that feeling during their so-called "date" in Toaru Majutsu no Index II when signing up for that cellphone thing taking pictures and during the Dahaisei (or was it Dahasei? whichever) festival ball game. I also think Touma might like Mikoto a bit more than he lets on.

I think Touma and Index are more like brother and sister than anything else like many others have said here, and I think Touma sees her in that manner too...which would make it feel awkward if they end up together.

I've only watched the animes so I'm going to have to start reading now (watching episode 24 of Index II right now). I made an account here just to post on this topic.

Touma x Mikoto 4ever!

Nothing...
05-18-2011, 10:39 AM
Well, you could call it as ambiquous. So it's okay with me to take it wrong. XD

greensoulreaper
05-18-2011, 07:14 PM
Touma x Mikoto of course. Actually, I'd be very disappointed if they don't end up together. It's a bit early to make speculations like that though...but despite saying that I can already see the ending of the series, a small Mikoto shocking her Touma-lookalike brother while he shouts "FUKODAAAAA" as middle-aged Touma and Mikoto looks on while smiling.

That was jumping the gun a little, but it's okay once in a while, right? You know when you see two characters bickering, walking together or whatever and you just see that they're meant to be? That's the impression I get from Touma and Mikoto. I especially got that feeling during their so-called "date" in Toaru Majutsu no Index II when signing up for that cellphone thing taking pictures and during the Dahaisei (or was it Dahasei? whichever) festival ball game. I also think Touma might like Mikoto a bit more than he lets on.

I think Touma and Index are more like brother and sister than anything else like many others have said here, and I think Touma sees her in that manner too...which would make it feel awkward if they end up together.

I've only watched the animes so I'm going to have to start reading now (watching episode 24 of Index II right now). I made an account here just to post on this topic.

Touma x Mikoto 4ever!

If Touma took the Index route, he'd be considered a lolicon wouldn't he? XD

TakezoMusashi
05-18-2011, 10:11 PM
Index is around the same age as Mikoto.

Thearux
05-18-2011, 10:25 PM
Index is around the same age as Mikoto.

1 year younger if Im not mistaken.

Juan
05-19-2011, 01:08 AM
I merged all threads regarding pairings into this one.

TakezoMusashi
05-19-2011, 05:33 AM
There ages are not specific.
Both have been given as 14-15.
Touma's age has been given as 16-17.

Syed Imagine Breaker
05-19-2011, 02:05 PM
How about (poligamy) you know what i think LOLZ.

TakezoMusashi
05-19-2011, 11:08 PM
That would be an interesting solution.:sneaky:

Thearux
05-19-2011, 11:16 PM
That would be an interesting solution.:sneaky:

Indeed...
But how will he manage with 2000 misakas, plus other 10 women?

TakezoMusashi
05-20-2011, 05:29 AM
He will just have to learn I guess.
Such misfortune!:smug:

Zerry
05-21-2011, 03:24 PM
...there's no kanzaki kaori?
well i almost like all the character so i'm a bit confused who will i chose...
well for now i will chose whose most likely never been chosen
touma x lessar haha

Syed Imagine Breaker
05-21-2011, 06:10 PM
...there's no kanzaki kaori?
well i almost like all the character so i'm a bit confused who will i chose...
well for now i will chose whose most likely never been chosen
touma x lessar haha

How about another member New light just like Lessar.Her name is Floris.She kind a cute and pretty.

M.A.D
05-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Somebody probably have said this before, but instead of the "maybe" option, there should be a "Other" option instead, and those who prefer Kanzaki or Floris or even Oriana could put in their votes.

V3RM1L10N
05-23-2011, 10:28 PM
I also like Touma x Kanzaki, but my favorite pairing is definitely Touma x Orsola.

Everyone seems to like Touma x Misaka though... Frankly, I would prefer MISAKA 10032 to Misaka Mikoto, but whatever.

Misaka kind of annoyed me until like, episode 20 in the second season of the anime, when she stopped acting like a bi-polar freak and started acting like a rational person.

Lero
05-26-2011, 06:27 PM
It's okay. Just let them be. I guess it's natural because railgun has time in it. Sometimes they are being confused by its time.

In other words, the time in railgun is so messed up that people couldn't understand when time in the chapter it is.

So that's why, the best way is just let them be and reading.

They just don't understand what's the basic of reading manga. (Sorry, I don't mean to have a disposal about this XD)

The complexity of story can be divided into three.

1. The time of the story
2. The explanation of the story
3. The plot of the story

Though. It's only my theory in case. Just beat it.
A good example of messed up time line is the anime and in the manga the "railgun" in the bridge and the time skip which seems to be ignoring the Aztec magician story and Remnant Arc or so it seems to be in the last chapter, just need to lay my hands on a raw.

1 year younger if Im not mistaken.
In the novels Index usually is said to be between 14 or 15.
But IS confirmed Mikoto to be 14 several times.

There is a chance Index can be older than Mikoto X_x;

shinryu43
05-28-2011, 12:23 PM
hahaha considering touma's well said catch phrase "such misfortune!!" I conclude that he really isn't an unlucky guy... because he has so many cute girls in love with him...and they are one of the best ones too!! touma has 3 lolicons (index and misaka and #10032) and 2 huge melon girls (kanzaki and itsuwa) I won't ever regret being unlucky if i'm with those girls!!

Syed Imagine Breaker
05-28-2011, 03:25 PM
hahaha considering touma's well said catch phrase "such misfortune!!" I conclude that he really isn't an unlucky guy... because he has so many cute girls in love with him...and they are one of the best ones too!! touma has 3 lolicons (index and misaka and #10032) and 2 huge melon girls (kanzaki and itsuwa) I won't ever regret being unlucky if i'm with those girls!!

LOLZ because all the girls touma met not ordinary girls just like
Index like to bit touma head to pieces
Misaka will shoot touma with electricity with no reason
misaka imouto maybe same with original
Kanzaki maybe will use her sword
Itsuwa will use her spear

Seriously touma where you got yourself into LOLZ.

IppoTsuko
05-30-2011, 12:31 PM

misaka and 10032 are not really lolis o.o
Lolis in Touma's harem (as far as i know):
Index
Komoe
Bardway
Lessar(?)

IppoTsuko
05-30-2011, 12:32 PM
LOLZ because all the girls touma met not ordinary girls just like
Index like to bit touma head to pieces
Misaka will shoot touma with electricity with no reason
misaka imouto maybe same with original
Kanzaki maybe will use her sword
Itsuwa will use her spear

Seriously touma where you got yourself into LOLZ.

10032 will use her guns xD

Syed Imagine Breaker
05-30-2011, 07:21 PM
10032 will use her guns xD

LOOOLLLZZ i totally forgot about it.

M.A.D
06-01-2011, 10:33 AM

As far as huge melons goes, there's also Oriana, Orsola, Seiri, and Hyouka, among which Hyouka has the largest weapons.

Also don't forget Suzushina Yuriko who is (probably) a loli as well

between_the_lines
06-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Really, blowing things way out of proportion... Anyway, let's get some things straight.

List of Kamijou Touma's 'potential suitors':

- Characters who are 'definitely' in love with Kamijou: Misaka Mikoto, MISAKA 10032 ("Misaka-imouto"), Itsuwa.
- Characters who are 'most likely' in love with Kamijou: Index Librorum Prohibitorum, Himegami Aisa, Lessar, MISAKA 10039, MISAKA 13577, MISAKA 19090
- Characters who are 'probably' in love with Kamijou: Kanzaki Kaori
- Characters who are 'possibly' in love with Kamijou: Tsukuyomi Komoe, Fukiyose Seiri, Agnese Sanctis
- Characters who are often considered to be part of Kamijou's 'harem', yet have displayed no real outward romantic interest in him: Kazakiri Hyouka, Orsola Aquinas, Oriana Thomson, the rest of the SISTERS
- 'Get the hell away from my Onee-sama you uncultured ape': Shirai Kuroko

As one can see, all SISTERS who weren't directly mentioned are in the 'no outward interest displayed' category. People assume that every SISTER has a thing for Kamijou because they're all linked up to the 'Misaka Network', but this is probably a mistake. Ever since the end of that experiment, the Misakas have started gaining their own individuality. Most likely, a lot of them do have feelings for Kamijou, but as there's technically no real concrete evidence to support this, it's best not to count one's chickens before they hatch. Of course, it'd likely be extraordinarily difficult to portray every single SISTER's thoughts concerning this matter, but I digress. It's probably better to assume that not all the remaining clones have a romantic interest in him. Regardless of how they were before, every SISTER is a different person now, with steadily increasingly differing thoughts, views and interests.

IppoTsuko
06-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Really, blowing things way out of proportion... Anyway, let's get some things straight.

- Characters who are 'definitely' in love with Kamijou: Misaka Mikoto, MISAKA 10032 ("Misaka-imouto"), Itsuwa.
- Characters who are 'most likely' in love with Kamijou: Index Librorum Prohibitorum, Himegami Aisa, Lessar, MISAKA 10039, MISAKA 13577, MISAKA 19090
- Characters who are 'possibly' in love with Kamijou: Tsukuyomi Komoe, Fukiyose Seiri, Agnese Sanctis
- Characters who are often considered to be part of Kamijou's 'harem', yet have displayed no real outward romantic interest in him: Kazakiri Hyouka, Orsola Aquinas, Oriana Thomson, the rest of the SISTERS

As one can see, all SISTERS who weren't directly mentioned are in the 'no outward interest displayed' category. People assume that every SISTER has a thing for Kamijou because they're all linked up to the 'Misaka Network', but this is probably a mistake. Ever since the end of that experiment, the Misakas have started gaining their own individuality. Most likely, a lot of them do have feelings for Kamijou, but as there's technically no real concrete evidence to support this, it's best not to count one's chickens before they hatch. Of course, it'd likely be extraordinarily difficult to portray every single SISTER's thoughts concerning this matter, but I digress. It's probably better to assume that not all the remaining clones have a romantic interest in him. Regardless of how they were before, every SISTER is a different person now, with steadily increasingly differing thoughts, views and interests.

I'd give Lessar a double definitely xP

Syed Imagine Breaker
06-03-2011, 06:39 PM

Wooahhhh nice your explaination about Touma Harem.

KiraGirl2
06-04-2011, 04:57 AM
I like the name of that last catagory.

Pervisum
06-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Whoa, people consider Orina Thompson as a part of Touma's harem? ._.

between_the_lines
06-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Whoa, people consider Orina Thompson as a part of Touma's harem? ._.

I've seen it a few times. Admittedly, I don't personally hold a lot of interest in shipping, so I don't really know if that particular pairing is widespread or not. I just threw in whatever I knew.

Thearux
06-04-2011, 07:13 PM

Ass Ippo said, lessar is definitly in love, not most likely...
But really goos expalantion, 1+!

IppoTsuko
06-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Ass Ippo said, lessar is definitly in love, not most likely...
But really goos expalantion, 1+!

Your typo just called me an ass xD

Razorwave
06-21-2011, 04:17 PM
Your typo just called me an ass xD

Ahahahaa ^^ but ye i think that Chart/explanation was atleast 90% accurate. dont know about oriana but hell why not Touma has this knack of knocking his opponents and then make em part of his ^Harem^ :)

greensoulreaper
06-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Ahahahaa ^^ but ye i think that Chart/explanation was atleast 90% accurate. dont know about oriana but hell why not Touma has this knack of knocking his opponents and then make em part of his ^Harem^ :)

Yeah and that reminds me during the fight they had in the anime she was constantly saying things to Touma that can easily be misunderstood in a sexual way, haha.

Or maybe that was just the fansubber's fault of interpreting Japaneese. :D

Burnt2ash
06-22-2011, 10:04 AM
“…With #10032’s necklace and that strap, it really seems like the Academy City group has an advantage, says Misaka hinting at her need to reformulate her strategy. Long distance is tough.”
Volume 21 Chapter 7 kinda shows that some of the SISTERS fall into the "most likely" category

Syed Imagine Breaker
06-22-2011, 04:16 PM
Volume 21 Chapter 7 kinda shows that some of the SISTERS fall into the "most likely" category

Hahahaha kami-yan disease has finally effect those Sisters ,Touma Harem rules all the world.But how misaka Sisters outside Academy city to make a strategy to get Touma,lolz........

Burnt2ash
06-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Hahahaha kami-yan disease has finally effect those Sisters ,Touma Harem rules all the world.But how misaka Sisters outside Academy city to make a strategy to get Touma,lolz........

“(…This could be my big chance to blast away my long distance handicap by gallantly appearing just when his situation seems impossible, says Misaka as she chuckles and begins leaking horrible delusions into the network.)”

lol SISTERS are so awesome

Thearux
06-22-2011, 07:24 PM
lol SISTERS are so awesome

Yeah I miss them, but funniest sister is misaka worst.

IppoTsuko
06-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Yeah I miss them, but funniest sister is misaka worst.

It's quite ironic that Misaka WORST is one of the BEST sisters xD

Thearux
06-25-2011, 04:08 PM
It's quite ironic that Misaka WORST is one of the BEST sisters xD

Indeed my friend, Indeed.

Syed Imagine Breaker
06-25-2011, 04:53 PM
Touma Rules the world of harem LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLZZZZZ

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=155200617880482

IppoTsuko
06-25-2011, 04:56 PM

video unavailable o.o

Thearux
06-25-2011, 04:58 PM
video unavailable o.o

Yes, same for me.

IppoTsuko
06-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Yes, same for me.

I get the feeling Syed is posting the School Days x ToAru video

Syed Imagine Breaker
06-25-2011, 05:59 PM
video unavailable o.o

Ermm what do you mean by that lolz.

Thearux
06-25-2011, 06:44 PM
Ermm what do you mean by that lolz.

Well, that the video can't be seen, put the link directly.

Syed Imagine Breaker
06-26-2011, 01:07 AM
Ok already do it fix the previous video post if not work click here it will go directly to My Facebook Video lolz.If this not work also Forget about it LOLZ LOLZ.

Thearux
06-26-2011, 01:56 AM
Ok already do it fix the previous video post if not work click here it will go directly to My Facebook Video lolz.If this not work also Forget about it LOLZ LOLZ.

thanks Im gonna watch it now.

Syed Imagine Breaker
06-26-2011, 02:18 AM
thanks Im gonna watch it now.

LOLZ LOLZ someone easily get killed althought his has Power sad sad.

Thearux
06-26-2011, 02:32 AM
LOLZ LOLZ someone easily get killed althought his has Power sad sad.

Can't watch it, it says that it was deleted...

Syed Imagine Breaker
06-26-2011, 02:41 AM
Can't watch it, it says that it was deleted...

AIIIKKKKKKK what you say it been deleted that weird really2 weird which one the one i post here or in my facebook one it because the one i post here i can see the video why you guys cannot LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ. Maybe that vidoe itslf doesn't want you guys to see the video well i cannot do anything already do fix it few time LOLZ just forget about it.

-LuciuS-
06-26-2011, 07:58 AM
ok back to "Harem World".. ever think what Aleister's reaction after seeing 20000 touma running around (and 1 little loli version) in academy city..
since even one Imagine Breaker can affect 97% of his plan, he will got a huge headache and hospitalized.. Seeking peace with his dear old friend, and end the toaru story XD

Syed Imagine Breaker
06-26-2011, 10:36 AM
ok back to "Harem World".. ever think what Aleister's reaction after seeing 20000 touma running around (and 1 little loli version) in academy city..
since even one Imagine Breaker can affect 97% of his plan, he will got a huge headache and hospitalized.. Seeking peace with his dear old friend, and end the toaru story XD

I think all these clone of touma couldn't have a same Imagine breaker lolz.Only one imagine breaker have in this world cannot been clones or been multiples lolz.even fiamma already taken the the right hand Touma it came to it owner in the end lolz.

Burnt2ash
06-27-2011, 09:54 AM
I think all these clone of touma couldn't have a same Imagine breaker lolz.Only one imagine breaker have in this world cannot been clones or been multiples lolz.even fiamma already taken the the right hand Touma it came to it owner in the end lolz.

Yeah but tht brings the question if there are clones of touma wht would happn? like would it be just in the original or wht??? Nyway back on topic has it been actually been specified if Lessar actually likes touma (like itsuwa n misaka) cuz i knw she wanna bed him for the sake of UK...lolz

Syed Imagine Breaker
06-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Yeah but tht brings the question if there are clones of touma wht would happn? like would it be just in the original or wht??? Nyway back on topic has it been actually been specified if Lessar actually likes touma (like itsuwa n misaka) cuz i knw she wanna bed him for the sake of UK...lolz

Well if the original one always get a misfortune what will happen to the clone one who will get the same misfortune but not just 1 clone but a thousand around academy city what will happen at Academy city lolz.

Thearux
06-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Well if the original one always get a misfortune what will happen to the clone one who will get the same misfortune but not just 1 clone but a thousand around academy city what will happen at Academy city lolz.

There is just 1 Imagine breaker, the other toumas would not have misfortune, so touma - Misfortune = No smokin hot girls.
The original touma will still attract the majority of the girls.

IppoTsuko
06-27-2011, 02:51 PM
There is just 1 Imagine breaker, the other toumas would not have misfortune, so touma - Misfortune = No smokin hot girls.
The original touma will still attract the majority of the girls.

I wonder what the clones' personality will be like?
Maybe the attacker type? Like 10032 and WORST?

Thearux
06-27-2011, 03:00 PM
I wonder what the clones' personality will be like?
Maybe the attacker type? Like 10032 and WORST?

Nah, they will be the same as touma.
Those would be practise targets for all the girls...practise target of how to conquer touma ^^

Razorwave
06-27-2011, 03:03 PM
Nah, they will be the same as touma.
Those would be practise targets for all the girls...practise target of how to conquer touma ^^

Lol like a simulation on how to conquer Touma? ;P now that would be a fun read :D

Thearux
06-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Lol like a simulation on how to conquer Touma? ;P now that would be a fun read :D

Yeah, surely misaka would kill a hundred for sure, since she gets all nervous and becames yandere...
Poor toumas without Imagine breaker.

Syed Imagine Breaker
06-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Yeah, surely misaka would kill a hundred for sure, since she gets all nervous and becames yandere...
Poor toumas without Imagine breaker.

And original touma Angry and punch Misaka with all he might. LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

-LuciuS-
06-27-2011, 04:23 PM
And original touma Angry and punch Misaka with all he might. LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

i think he won't even think of that considering the counterattack XD

Nothing...
06-27-2011, 05:04 PM
C'mon, I don't read all posts but already know what you are talking about.

Touma is sure the one and only person who has the title "The King of misfortune" and "The King of Harem" << It's me who give him by myself. (is there someone from any manga can beat that bastard Touma.?)

To get his harem with over 9000 girls is just too.... :blink:

And make clones from Touma, I'm becoming more unable to imagine further... OMG... XD

Syed Imagine Breaker
06-28-2011, 04:02 AM
ERMMMMMM never thought Kami-yan disease can effect other universe anime LOOOOOOLLLLLZZZZZZ.....................

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/264390_166543176746226_100001716355487_416650_2762 30_n.jpg

Thearux
06-28-2011, 03:05 PM
ERMMMMMM never thought Kami-yan disease can effect other universe anime LOOOOOOLLLLLZZZZZZ.....................

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/264390_166543176746226_100001716355487_416650_2762 30_n.jpg

MY FCKING GOD!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
That was funny, and that dude is really similar to touma.
That anime that is going to be released this week or next week is called Itsuka tenma no kuro Usagi.
And touma is so sexy that attracts girls of other worlds...lol.

Syed Imagine Breaker
06-28-2011, 03:46 PM
MY FCKING GOD!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
That was funny, and that dude is really similar to touma.
That anime that is going to be released this week or next week is called Itsuka tenma no kuro Usagi.
And touma is so sexy that attracts girls of other worlds...lol.

OH you forget that a REAL Touma but in wrong place lolz.That anime name is Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.There are a guys on that story name is Kamijou but notour Kamjou Touma.And the Fan Art Index draw because of that name lolz.And make a crossover that two story lolz.

Thearux
06-28-2011, 05:38 PM
OH you forget that a REAL Touma but in wrong place lolz.That anime name is Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.There are a guys on that story called Kamijou but not Touma.And the Fan Art Index draw because of that name lolz.

Didn't know that, and thats is madoka?
My bad then. the girl in the middle is similar to the one of Itsuka tenma no kuro Usagi.

Razorwave
06-28-2011, 06:08 PM
Didn't know that, and thats is madoka?
My bad then. the girl in the middle is similar to the one of Itsuka tenma no kuro Usagi.

Indeed it looks very similar to Itsuka Tenma No kuro Usagi.

greensoulreaper
06-30-2011, 05:06 AM

It's so funny for me to picture 20,000 Toumas plus a mini version. Imagine them all saying "fukou da" at the same time...

But wouldn't this be good? There would be more than enough Toumas to go around for every girl in Touma's harem including the Misaka clones!

-LuciuS-
06-30-2011, 11:48 AM
It's so funny for me to picture 20,000 Toumas plus a mini version. Imagine them all saying "fukou da" at the same time...

But wouldn't this be good? There would be more than enough Toumas to go around for every girl in Touma's harem including the Misaka clones!

that would be a nightmare for other guys... at least Tsuchimikado and Aogami will gone crazy...

Thearux
06-30-2011, 01:21 PM

Your post made me LOL.
I can Imagine a shota touma saying fuko da! And dating Last order...LOL.

Burnt2ash
06-30-2011, 01:55 PM
Your post made me LOL.
I can Imagine a shota touma saying fuko da! And dating Last order...LOL.

Accelerator would go mental...lolz

Thearux
06-30-2011, 02:03 PM

I know, but the 20001 toumas plus the original would own him.

Syed Imagine Breaker
06-30-2011, 02:38 PM
I know, but the 20001 toumas plus the original would own him.

POOR Accelerator hope he face ready to take impact from their all.LOLZ :smug:

M.A.D
06-30-2011, 04:27 PM

He's more of a father figure anyway, and Last Order is more of a daughter to him than....

You're right. He's gonna go mental

Thearux
06-30-2011, 04:52 PM
He's more of a father figure anyway, and Last Order is more of a daughter to him than....

You're right. He's gonna go mental

Riiiiiiiiight, so Misaka WORST is the mother? What a weird family u made there.

greensoulreaper
06-30-2011, 08:09 PM
Sorry guys but I just had to share this pic I stumbled across. Some of you might have seen it though (It's a large image):
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/6641/4d595b6e8ac571e1c716c94.jpg
Oppai Oppai Oppai

Thearux
06-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Sorry guys but I just had to share this pic I stumbled across. Some of you might have seen it though (It's a large image):

Oppai Oppai Oppai

LoL at fukiyose and lessar, lol lessar is "down there", but damn lessar is sexy in the image!

Razorwave
06-30-2011, 10:25 PM
Ahahaha ^^ i love Aisa in that picture xD

Thearux
06-30-2011, 10:28 PM
Ahahaha ^^ i love Aisa in that picture xD

lol true, but come on, lessar is really hot in that pic.

Syed Imagine Breaker
07-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Oppai Oppai Oppai

Yeah i already see this picture a few month ago.I see this picture on Animesuki forum.Already be a good background desktop on my laptop LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLZZZ........................

greensoulreaper
07-01-2011, 01:48 AM
POOR Accelerator hope he face ready to take impact from their all.LOLZ :smug:

All their punches including mini Touma (Who does a headbutt instead since he's small), will be equal to 20,000 broken illusions! That's justice for you! xD

Yeah i already see this picture a few month ago.I see this picture on Animesuki forum.Already be a good background desktop on my laptop LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLZZZ........................

And Touma's neck must be very numb from supporting the weight of his head, if you know what I'm saying....:grin:

Syed Imagine Breaker
07-01-2011, 02:24 AM
And Touma's neck must be very numb from supporting the weight of his head, if you know what I'm saying....:grin:

You mean BOOOOOOOOOOBBBSSSSS BREASTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS LOLZ

And here same artist who draw the Kamijou harem's but different picture
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/252283_160400314027179_100001716355487_380081_4521 24_n.jpg
LOLZ why lessar always get a first class Harem lolz.

greensoulreaper
07-01-2011, 04:55 AM

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/252283_160400314027179_100001716355487_380081_4521 24_n.jpg

Ha! Biribiri and Index are still pretty pissed! And Himegami is still in the background, lol.

By the way where did you find that one?

Syed Imagine Breaker
07-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Ha! Biribiri and Index are still pretty pissed! And Himegami is still in the background, lol.

By the way where did you find that one?

This picture i get from Animesuki website the Fan art,Gif,Wallpaper section on Index there are more than 200 pages fill with picture.but there are a picture that make you eyes hurt lolz.

Burnt2ash
07-01-2011, 09:55 AM

hahaha....id have thought index would be at his head...oh well

Thearux
07-01-2011, 01:17 PM

Lessar is so beautiful in that image.

IppoTsuko
07-01-2011, 05:43 PM
20, 000 touma clones created.

Aleister: NOT AS PLANNED!!!

-LuciuS-
07-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Lessar is so beautiful in that image.

oh yeah? i think she's waaaay more beautiful in this: XP
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/images/0/0b/RAILGUN_SS2_01_018.jpg

Tsuchimikado: THE WORLD IS DOOMED BY THE KAMI-YAN DISEASE!!

greensoulreaper
07-01-2011, 06:42 PM

Funny, because I found this on the web yesterday:
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lknlmmbcIu1qenr6no1_500.jpg

But this could've worked as well:

http://images.wikia.com/to-aru-majutsu-no-index/images/3/36/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_E18_06m_11s.jpg
JUST AS PLANNED!

That gives me the "will kill for love" vibes. xD

Syed Imagine Breaker
07-01-2011, 07:11 PM

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that all lolz.

Thearux
07-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Funny, because I found this on the web yesterday:
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lknlmmbcIu1qenr6no1_500.jpg

But this could've worked as well:

http://images.wikia.com/to-aru-majutsu-no-index/images/3/36/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_E18_06m_11s.jpg
JUST AS PLANNED!

That gives me the "will kill for love" vibes. xD

LoL those images are funny.

LoL she isn't bad in that one, she is cute, and the tail too :3!

Razorwave
07-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Tho Lessar seems alot older/bigger in that picture, compared to the other images you get on her

Burnt2ash
07-04-2011, 09:56 AM

Yandere ny1???:)

greensoulreaper
07-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Yandere ny1???:)

Just like Aogami said, a harem with all sorts of girls that could satisfy almost every type of fetish....so far we've got middle school tsunderes, clones of said middle school tsunderes, loli nuns, sword wielding onee-sans, small breasts, big breasts, class rep., loli teachers that are actually adults, shrine-maiden types,.....I could go on forever. Some else fill in what I missed please. :)

Burnt2ash
07-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Just like Aogami said, a harem will all sorts of girls that could satisfy almost every type of fetish....so far we've got middle school tsunderes, clones of said middle school tsunderes, loli nuns, sword wielding onee-sans, small breasts, big breasts, class rep., loli teachers that are actually adults, shrine-maiden types,.....I could go on forever. Some else fill in what I missed please. :)

LOLzzz those are Aogami's fetishes, lets face it touma just perfers onee-san (maid types, i think, or was it bunny rabbit???)

Razorwave
07-07-2011, 06:43 PM
LOLzzz those are Aogami's fetishes, lets face it touma just perfers onee-san (maid types, i think, or was it bunny rabbit???)

he preferred Dorm Oneesans

M.A.D
07-08-2011, 09:28 AM

He likes dorm manager onee-sans. Hamazura, on the other hand, prefers rabbits

Just like Aogami said, a harem with all sorts of girls that could satisfy almost every type of fetish....so far we've got middle school tsunderes, clones of said middle school tsunderes, loli nuns, sword wielding onee-sans, small breasts, big breasts, class rep., loli teachers that are actually adults, shrine-maiden types,.....I could go on forever. Some else fill in what I missed please. :)

Clones who refer to themselves as "little sisters", that's another fetish in and of itself, and along those lines I think Touma also has a cousin who called herself his "imouto"

greensoulreaper
07-08-2011, 11:54 PM
He likes dorm manager onee-sans. Hamazura, on the other hand, prefers rabbits

Clones who refer to themselves as "little sisters", that's another fetish in and of itself, and along those lines I think Touma also has a cousin who called herself his "imouto"

Lol you're right. Maybe Touma has a thing for "sisters" in general...

Franckie
07-11-2011, 04:37 AM
Has the author even indicated in an interview (or something like it) which female character has the best odds with Touma? Going with popularity power, you'd be looking at characters such as Index, Kaori, and especially Mikoto. I personally prefer Kaori (she is the type of female Touma likes best) but I have a hard time seeing Touma end up with anyone by the end of the series. The author could eschew the topic altogether and leave it hanging.

between_the_lines
07-11-2011, 04:51 AM
Has the author even indicated in an interview (or something like it) which female character has the best odds with Touma? Going with popularity power, you'd be looking at characters such as Index, Kaori, and especially Mikoto. I personally prefer Kaori (she is the type of female Touma likes best) but I have a hard time seeing Touma end up with anyone by the end of the series. The author could eschew the topic altogether and leave it hanging.

Kamachi's stated that he'd like Index to ultimately end up with Kamijou. Interestingly, his favourite heroine seems to be Leivinia Bardway. At the same time, he seems to be fairly attached to Misaka as well.

Franckie
07-11-2011, 04:56 AM
Kamachi's stated that he'd like Index to ultimately end up with Kamijou. Interestingly, his favourite heroine seems to be Leivinia Bardway. At the same time, he seems to be fairly attached to Misaka as well.

Thanks for the info. That part about Leivinia Bardway is rather enlightening.

I have one more question: Do you know how long ago that statement regarding Index was made? For example, if that statement was made 5-7 years ago, I'd be skeptical if that statement still holds any relevence.

between_the_lines
07-11-2011, 04:59 AM
Thanks for the info. That part about Leivinia Bardway is rather enlightening.

I have one more question: Do you know how long ago that statement regarding Index was made? For example, if that statement was made 6/7 years ago, I'd be skeptical if that statement still holds any relevence.

Oh, sorry, I just double-checked. It's not that he'd want Index to end up as Kamijou's lover. What he REALLY meant was that out of all the heroines that had existed at the time, the one he'd want as his own (that is, Kamachi's) lover would be Index. It was an error on my part, and I apologize for any confusion. As for the source of the information, it was from an interview in To Aru Majutsu no Index no Subete, which was released around three years ago, I think?

So yeah, he hasn't explicitly stated who he'd prefer Kamijou end up with, nor has he stated who'd have the best chance with him. In any case, yeah. Kamachi's waifu is Index. Kamijou's, on the other hand, is a complete mystery.

missingkeys
07-12-2011, 05:46 AM
My choice is Itsuwa, Lessar and maybe Bardway? I don't way but I find Yanderes scary but yet the most exciting.

By the way. My knowedlge in categories of girls is poor.

But just asking, what category does Itsuwa, and Lessar go under?

And can someone explain to me type A and Type B yanderes? I still can't figure that out.

between_the_lines
07-12-2011, 06:04 AM
My choice is Itsuwa, Lessar and maybe Bardway? I don't way but I find Yanderes scary but yet the most exciting.

By the way. My knowedlge in categories of girls is poor.

But just asking, what category does Itsuwa, and Lessar go under?

And can someone explain to me type A and Type B yanderes? I still can't figure that out.

None of those characters are yandere. Yandere characters are obsessive over the ones they're in love with to an excessive amount, being overly clingy and often highly possessive. For the most part, they're often portrayed as at least somewhat mentally unhinged.

While it's true that Itsuwa and Lessar are somewhat aggressive in pursuing their love interest (read: Kamijou), it's not nearly to the point of them being considered yandere. Itsuwa is primarily a sweet girl who can become violent if something or someone (usually Tatemiya) raises her ire. Although she has a bit of a temper at times, not once does she bare her fangs at Kamijou.

Lessar, on the other hand, is just plain aggressive in trying to seduce Kamijou. She hasn't been shown to be a particularly jealous or possessive person, so she completely lacks the qualities of a yandere altogether.

Bardway has also yet to display any yandere qualities. Kicking a person between the legs does not automatically equate to one being a yandere.

missingkeys
07-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Oh okay, then what about type A and Type B tsunadre? Can someone tell me the diff?

Razorwave
07-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Oh okay, then what about type A and Type B tsunadre? Can someone tell me the diff?

Like maybe how much a person is considered Tsundere/Yandere etc. ?? honestly no clue tbh, why are there 2 types to begin with? tsunderes are tsunderes no?

between_the_lines
07-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Type A tsunderes are irritable and harsh, but can have a hidden gentle side. Accelerator?

Type B tsunderes are the opposite; they're usually nice, but can become surprisingly violent if something triggers their temper, usually towards a love interest. Index and Itsuwa are rather good fits for this example, though Itsuwa never acts violent towards Kamijou.

greensoulreaper
07-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Type A tsunderes are irritable and harsh, but can have a hidden gentle side. Accelerator?

Type B tsunderes are the opposite; they're usually nice, but can become surprisingly violent if something triggers their temper, usually towards a love interest. Index and Itsuwa are rather good fits for this example, though Itsuwa never acts violent towards Kamijou.

So would you classify Misaka Mikoto as B type?

Thearux
07-12-2011, 11:00 PM
So would you classify Misaka Mikoto as B type?

No, Misaka mikoto is type A, she is clearly hiding her feelings and acting aggresive.

between_the_lines
07-12-2011, 11:12 PM
No, Misaka mikoto is type A, she is clearly hiding her feelings and acting aggresive.

She's a mix of both, I'd say. Normally, she's relatively nice until provoked. That's Type B. However, her attitude towards Kamijou is "irritable" by default. That's Type A. Basically, towards Kamijou, she's Type B and towards everyone else, she's Type A.

Thearux
07-12-2011, 11:16 PM
She's a mix of both, I'd say. Normally, she's relatively nice until provoked. That's Type B. However, her attitude towards Kamijou is "irritable" by default. That's Type A. Basically, towards Kamijou, she's Type B and towards everyone else, she's Type A.

You don't make sense, explain yourself more, or correct yourself.

between_the_lines
07-12-2011, 11:51 PM
You don't make sense, explain yourself more, or correct yourself.

'Tis called a typo. Switch "Type A" with "Type B" in the last sentence, and then it'll make sense.

greensoulreaper
07-13-2011, 12:07 AM
To me it just looks like Mikoto is generally nice towards everyone but when it comes down to Touma things get a little complicated. Or sparky.
http://mon0r.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/To-Aru-Majutsu-no-Index-II_Misaka-Mikoto_Overheated-Railgun.jpg

Thearux
07-13-2011, 12:09 AM
To me it just looks like Mikoto is generally nice towards everyone but when it comes down to Touma things get a little complicated. Or sparky.
http://mon0r.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/To-Aru-Majutsu-no-Index-II_Misaka-Mikoto_Overheated-Railgun.jpg

She has rinnegan.
Now that was a joke, yeah, she is just kind of aggresive with touma (when she gets aroused or...embarassed).

greensoulreaper
07-13-2011, 12:13 AM
She has rinnegan.
Now that was a joke, yeah, she is just kind of aggresive with touma (when she gets aroused or...embarassed).

There was actually a youtube clip on that scene and someone said the exact same thing about her eyes, lol.

Now she just has to learn chidori. Oh wait...

Thearux
07-13-2011, 12:20 AM
She is not tsundere or aggresive, but she gets easily irritated:
http://tora-shinai.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/misaka-mikoto.jpg

Even if she is like that, she deserves my respect, because she is sexy:
http://img.exolimpo.com/g8/ccf13802a056_BAC/mikoto.jpg

between_the_lines
07-13-2011, 12:34 AM
She is not tsundere or aggresive, but she gets easily irritated:
http://tora-shinai.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/misaka-mikoto.jpg

Even if she is like that, she deserves my respect, because she is sexy:
http://img.exolimpo.com/g8/ccf13802a056_BAC/mikoto.jpg

She pretty much has the qualities of a tsundere. And I'd say she's fairly aggressive, considering she's the one who kept badgering Kamijou for fights. And that second part has nothing to do with anything.

Thearux
07-13-2011, 12:38 AM
She pretty much has the qualities of a tsundere. And that second part has nothing to do with anything.

I know, that was more of a personal opinion.
Either way, TaMnI has A LOT of tsunderes, I think that the majority of them (except the imoutos which are kuudere).

between_the_lines
07-13-2011, 01:12 AM
I know, that was more of a personal opinion.
Either way, TaMnI has A LOT of tsunderes, I think that the majority of them (except the imoutos which are kuudere).

I count maybe four. Misaka Mikoto (has traits of both Type-A and Type-B), Accelerator (Type-A with with kuudere traits), Index Librorum Prohibitorum (Type-B) and Itsuwa (Type-B, kinda). MAYBE Agnese Sanctis, but she's kind of a weird case. That's still way less than the majority.

By the way, if it's just heroines, then Kanzaki Kaori and the SISTERs would fall under the "kuudere" archetype. Last Order's pretty much a dere type. Himegami Aisa seems like a kuudere at first, but she's just naturally quiet is all. Orsola Aquinas is also mostly dere. Shirai Kuroko is Shirai Kuroko. Kazakiri Hyouka is completely a shy dere type. Lessar's just precocious. Takitsubo Rikuou's a quiet dere. Mugino Shizuri is square in yangire (not to be confused with 'yandere') territory, though she seems to have lost most of those traits by New Testament. Misaka WORST is also a yangire, although a much milder case.

Thearux
07-13-2011, 01:19 AM
I count maybe four. Misaka Mikoto (has traits of both Type-A and Type-B), Accelerator (Type-A with with kuudere traits), Index Librorum Prohibitorum (Type-B) and Itsuwa (Type-B, kinda). MAYBE Agnese Sanctis, but she's kind of a weird case. That's still way less than the majority.

By the way, if it's just heroines, then Kanzaki Kaori and the SISTERs would fall under the "kuudere" archetype. Last Order's pretty much a dere type. Himegami Aisa seems like a kuudere at first, but she's just naturally quiet is all. Orsola Aquinas is also mostly dere. Shirai Kuroko is Shirai Kuroko. Kazakiri Hyouka is completely a shy dere type. Lessar's just precocious. Takitsubo Rikuou's a quiet dere. Mugino Shizuri is square in yangire (not to be confused with 'yandere') territory, though she seems to have lost most of those traits by New Testament. Misaka WORST is also a yangire, although a much milder case.

I see kanzaki more a tsundere type...oh well, but I say the girls which are closer to touma (not itsuwa or lessar) the rest are mostly shy girls or more into the kuudere.
And about kuruko...yeah, she can't be tagged.

between_the_lines
07-13-2011, 02:00 AM
I see kanzaki more a tsundere type...oh well, but I say the girls which are closer to touma (not itsuwa or lessar) the rest are mostly yanderes.
And about kuruko...yeah, she can't be tagged.

I haven't seen a single yandere in the To Aru series.

Thearux
07-13-2011, 02:16 AM

Ah my bad, I was focused in another thing, not yanderes, but shy girls or more into the kuudere, or dere side.

xHiddenxSelfx
07-13-2011, 02:29 AM
Mugino was stated to be one.

between_the_lines
07-13-2011, 03:14 AM
Mugino was stated to be one.

She's closer to a yangire, someone who's pretty much like that by default. "Yandere" is someone who's taken their affection for someone above normal bounds, being obsessive and overly possessive. She doesn't attack Hamazura out of jealousy or affection, but out of pride, hatred and, to a certain extent, personal despair. Not to mention, Mugino kinda lacks 'dere' traits.

Syed Imagine Breaker
07-13-2011, 03:33 AM
Hey guys i want to ask what means Yandere,tsundere and all like that.

Dremacoid6
07-13-2011, 08:18 AM
Is it wrong that I think he should have a harem ending?

between_the_lines
07-13-2011, 09:45 AM
Is it wrong that I think he should have a harem ending?

Polygamy is illegal ♥

Syed Imagine Breaker
07-13-2011, 11:19 AM
Well to my religion polygamy not illegal,but have condition to make polygamy...

Thearux
07-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Polygamy is illegal ♥

Hmmm, why to have wifes, he can have just a lot of lovers :smug:!

aigomorla
07-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Polygamy is illegal ♥

depends on what universe your talking about.

In some stories ive read, its required otherwise the entire island will die off from the lack of males.

Nagasurette Aringatou. :P

Hmmm, why to have wifes, he can have just a lot of lovers :smug:!

Because people like to tag things as theirs? :P

greensoulreaper
07-13-2011, 06:29 PM
Polygamy is illegal ♥

Some of the girls would not approve of it anyways, lol.

IppoTsuko
07-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Hey guys i want to ask what means Yandere,tsundere and all like that.

Yandere will do almost anything for you and not care about others at all, even if they die.
Tsundere have two types:
1) Usually acts hateful(the good kind) but can easily turned lovey dovey
2) Usually lovey dovey but can easily turned hateful (the good kind)

That is AFAIK about yandere and tsundere

IppoTsuko
07-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Some of the girls would not approve of it anyways, lol.

Sharing is caring :)

Thearux
07-14-2011, 07:23 PM

True, but not always.

aigomorla
07-14-2011, 08:00 PM

roflrofl...

my friend told me... girls are like suns...
They can guide you to light... they can warm you up... they bring light to your world.

However what happens when you have 2 suns that come together? They turn into a black hole...
And well... once ur in a black hole.. your stuck and straight up fubar'd. :P

Lesson learned... keep your SUNs as far away as possible...

Yandere will do almost anything for you and not care about others at all, even if they die.
Tsundere have two types:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkhfsoqWOl1qd5ebxo1_500.jpg

Poor apple.. :X

greensoulreaper
07-14-2011, 08:45 PM

Haha! Best example ever!

Thearux
07-14-2011, 09:48 PM
roflrofl...

They can guide you to light... they can warm you up... they bring light to your world.

However what happens when you have 2 suns that come together? They turn into a black hole...

Good example.
But Mikoto would destroy it before it can do anything (and an apple can do nothing xD).

leukrota
07-14-2011, 10:12 PM
Good example.
But Mikoto would destroy it before it can do anything (and an apple can do nothing xD).

She wouldn't if she thinks the apple is cute. Remember that's her worst weakness :sneaky::
http://4.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/3410/06-040.0/compressed/c16.jpg
(Puppy uses cute gaze attack... it's super effective)
Anyway,
What a good AND funny example :D

Syed Imagine Breaker
07-14-2011, 11:01 PM
Tsundere have two types:

Oh thanks for the explaination....

roflrofl...

LOL LOL.................

IppoTsuko
07-15-2011, 04:59 PM

Now i know who's using knife to kill all the other fruits in annoying orange

missingkeys
07-15-2011, 08:19 PM
Then what about a Kuudere?

And does Kuroko count as a Yandere?

aigomorla
07-15-2011, 08:43 PM

well its going to fall in between tsun and yan....

http://memefolder.com/image/546.jpg

LOL.. i love how gaso yuna is the ultimate picture of yandere.. :T

anyone know who the middle 2 are? i think one is yamato nadeshiko, the other under crush i have no clue.

Thearux
07-15-2011, 10:43 PM
well its going to fall in between tsun and yan....

http://memefolder.com/image/546.jpg

LOL.. i love how gaso yuna is the ultimate picture of yandere.. :T

anyone know who the middle 2 are? i think one is yamato nadeshiko, the other under crush i have no clue.

Lol nice Image, it describes perfectly what a yandere/tsundre is.

leukrota
07-15-2011, 11:27 PM
A kuudere is a character that appears to be cold or indifferent but actually have a dere side (which usually shows very subtly.)

Two examples that come to my mind are Rei from Evengelion and Yuki from Haruhi.

Kuroko isn't Yandere, though she's definitely quite obsessed. If you use the dere scale aigomoria provided (I've seen it a lot now) she'd be around the "deep love" which is there represented by a stalker. Probably the only thing keeping Kuroko from being Yandere is her strong morals.

mmm... quoting the Yandere Survival Guide, here are the main traits a Yandere has:

LOYAL: She will never --- NEVER --- betray you. Even when you're dead.

LOVING: She knows the meaning of true love like no other girl, or even you, will ever know. Some of the love is for your own good.

CARING: She takes her entire budget of caring and places it all on you. Other people are... irrelevant.

PROTECTIVE: No bad fortune, villian, or evil conniving cheap slut will be allowed to have their ways with you for long.

HATRED: For other girls as pure as the darkness between the stars.

DETERMINED: She will never --- NEVER --- give up. Even if you end up hating her for it. She’ll never let you down, either.

OBSESSIVE: There is pretty much no limit to how far she'll go just to get your attention. Once you go yandere, you can’t go back.

BRUTAL: Why should she go easy on those who threaten to steal you away from her?

PROACTIVE: Friends? Family? Better get rid of them before they start taking up precious time you could be spending with her.
Only switch girls with boys given Kuroko's preferences and the only trait missing is the BRUTAL one (she's kinda brutal, but she does hold back.)

IppoTsuko
07-16-2011, 11:10 AM
What's coodere and dandere?

missingkeys
07-16-2011, 03:58 PM
And what a dominatrix or is that what you call it?

Razorwave
07-16-2011, 05:15 PM
What's coodere and dandere?

is this thread gonna turn into a Dere thread?:) on the (Dere) Topic how many Dere Types are there?!

Thearux
07-16-2011, 08:47 PM
is this thread gonna turn into a Dere thread?:) on the (Dere) Topic how many Dere Types are there?!

2 words: A LOT.
Still in to aru there are at least 3 types to 4 types.

xHiddenxSelfx
07-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Misaka Worst, Carissa or Bardway as a dominatrix?

greensoulreaper
07-17-2011, 06:41 AM
Lol. Biribiri STILL owns the poll.

But seriously, there's not enough imouto love...

Razorwave
07-17-2011, 03:36 PM
Lol. Biribiri STILL owns the poll.

But seriously, there's not enough imouto love...

dont we have like 9000 Imouto loves?

Thearux
07-17-2011, 04:12 PM

LoL, true enough and good fact.

greensoulreaper
07-17-2011, 11:17 PM

Lol. I mean not enough people voting for the imoutos.

DreamySky
07-18-2011, 01:38 PM
Misaka.... Nothing else to add...

dead pool
07-24-2011, 04:04 PM
accel x misaka worst

greensoulreaper
07-31-2011, 05:51 AM
accel x misaka worst

But Accelerator already has Kihara....lol just kidding.

fallton13
07-31-2011, 08:13 AM
As I myself voted for the Touma x Mikoto pairing, I wanted to point out that the Poll was missing Kanzaki Kaori. I probably still would have voted for Mikoto for many reasons, but I think the possibility of Touma x Kanzaki would be pretty good. But that would probably lead to some crazy harem incedent with Itsuwa snapping at not making her move quick enough and trying to prove herself better than Kanzaki, and ball snowball just goes from there. LOL

But the problem with the whole Misaka Imouto (10032) would be a wild bloody harem battle between all of the clones. With their responses and actions toward Touma, the Misaka Network would go crazy if a single one of them paired with Touma. The exception would be Mikoto herself since the clones all hold her in high regard even if they want him for themselves.

dead pool
07-31-2011, 09:45 AM
As I myself voted for the Touma x Mikoto pairing, I wanted to point out that the Poll was missing Kanzaki Kaori. I probably still would have voted for Mikoto for many reasons, but I think the possibility of Touma x Kanzaki would be pretty good. But that would probably lead to some crazy harem incedent with Itsuwa snapping at not making her move quick enough and trying to prove herself better than Kanzaki, and ball snowball just goes from there. LOL

But the problem with the whole Misaka Imouto (10032) would be a wild bloody harem battle between all of the clones. With their responses and actions toward Touma, the Misaka Network would go crazy if a single one of them paired with Touma. The exception would be Mikoto herself since the clones all hold her in high regard even if they want him for themselves.

what a bloody idey you got there mate i like it

leukrota
07-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Mikoto X Floris !
Spoiler from Railgun SS2 (Die of jealousy, Kuroko):http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k621/leukrota/RAILGUN_SS2_04_009.jpg

missingkeys
07-31-2011, 02:20 PM
My god, Mikoto's rubbing Floris's breasts. SUCK ON THAT KUROKO!!

Syed Imagine Breaker
07-31-2011, 03:16 PM
Mikoto X Floris !
Spoiler from Railgun SS2 (Die of jealousy, Kuroko):http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k621/leukrota/RAILGUN_SS2_04_009.jpg

OMG is that Floris....damn didn't notice..haven't read the Railgun SS2 yet........... poor Kuroko LOL.... the way there both sleep just like a couple..hahahaha

dead pool
07-31-2011, 03:48 PM
floris is mark for dead by kuroko

leukrota
07-31-2011, 04:21 PM
:D :D Ok, joke's over. The girl with Floris is actually Lancis... but doesn't she look too much like Mikoto there? (there are some slight tells though) :D :D

greensoulreaper
08-01-2011, 07:28 PM

I agree. Why the heck isn't there a Kanzaki option? :sorry:

About the Misaka imouto thing....many of us are waiting for that day of "revolution".:smug:

Deikan
08-03-2011, 07:22 PM
I'm a Biribiri x Imagine Breaker supporter to the extreme but I think Kanzaki could be a match for Touma. I'd say that Kanzaki falls under the Coodere category because she was really cold and hateful towards the dude at first but ever since they continue to see each other from time to time, she slowly, but surely falls for him due to his kindness and is willingness to sacrifice himself for the sake of others.