PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 strongest mages in Fairy Tail yet?

wondersland
03-12-2012, 07:33 AM
Hi Guy's and Girls! According to you, which mages you think are the most powerful who came and left in Fairy Tail (http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c274/)?

well for me.. i think it's Gildartz is my no. one.. hehe
but.. i gotta feeling that there will be a new character will suddenly appeared...
and belong to the FT guild.. you know just like Gildartz.. who is SS rank..
haaa~ i dunno but it's just a feeling though~.. :gasp:
then the others are..

2. Erza
3. Mirajane
4. Makarov
5. Laxus
6. Fried
7. Natsu
8. Gray
9. Mystogan
10.I have no idea.

some rand
03-12-2012, 08:38 AM
1-Mavis
2-Makarov
3-Gildarts (Possibly stronger than Makarov but hasn't shown the feats so far.)
4-Laxus
5-Natsu
6-Erza/Mira
7-Fried
8-Gajeel, Lucy,Gray and Juvia

Ragnarok.
03-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Current Fairy Tail
1- Gildarts
2- Makarov
3- Laxus
4- Natsu
5- Erza
6- Gajeel
7- Mirajane
8- Fried
9- Gray
10- Juvia

Mikinaru
03-12-2012, 06:38 PM
1- Gildarts
2- Makarov
3- Erza
4- Natsu
5- Laxus
6- Mirajane
7- Gray
8- Gajeel
9- Fred
10- Elfman

xInjektilo
03-13-2012, 02:56 AM
1)Gildartz
2)Makarov
3)Laxus
4)Erza
5)Natsu
6)Mirajane
7)Gray
8)Mystogan
9)Gajeel
10)Freed/Lucy/Juvia

Hard to gauge, really.

~pain~
03-19-2012, 08:20 AM
1.mavis
2.gildarts
3.hades
4.makarov
5.natsu
6.laxsus
7.mystogan
8.erza
9.mirajane
10.gray

dot_chan
04-14-2012, 02:15 PM
1. Mavis
2. Gildarts
3. Makarov
4. Laxus
5. Mirajane/ Erza
6. Natsu
7. Gajeel/Fried
8. Gray
9. Elfman
10.Juvia/ Lucy

Hard to gauge, really.

Hajime Kindaichi
04-14-2012, 04:53 PM
1.Mavis
2.Hades
3.Makarov
4.Gildartz
5.Laxus
6.Mystogan
7.Erza
8.Mirajane
9.Natsu
10.Gajeel

James152536
04-14-2012, 08:32 PM
1-Makarov
2-Gildarts
3-Laxus+Mystogan
4-Natsu
5-Erza
6-Mira
7-Gray
8-Elf Man
9-Juvia
10-Cana

I personally think that natsu is stronger than erza because he was able to defeat high class mages when erza couldnt, he is also a dragon slayer and when angry he is extremely strong. I think Erza is overated. Lucy is not even in the top 20 coz she is soo weak and annoying.

~pain~
04-14-2012, 08:36 PM
1-Makarov
2-Gildarts
3-Laxus+Mystogan
4-Natsu
5-Erza
6-Mira
7-Gray
8-Elf Man
9-Juvia
10-Cana

I personally think that natsu is stronger than erza because he was able to defeat high class mages when erza couldnt, he is also a dragon slayer and when angry he is extremely strong. I think Erza is overated. Lucy is not even in the top 20 coz she is soo weak and annoying.You said it all,agreed 100%.

Raven Tail
04-14-2012, 09:02 PM
1-Makarov
2-Gildarts
3-Laxus+Mystogan
4-Natsu
5-Erza
6-Mira
7-Gray
8-Elf Man
9-Juvia
10-Cana

I personally think that natsu is stronger than erza because he was able to defeat high class mages when erza couldnt, he is also a dragon slayer and when angry he is extremely strong. I think Erza is overated. Lucy is not even in the top 20 coz she is soo weak and annoying.

Lucy is in number 8,derp.

Ryuu★
04-14-2012, 09:39 PM
1. Makarov
2. Gildarts
3. Laxus
4. Erza
5. Natsu
6. Mirajane
7. Gray
8. Juvia
9. Elfman
10. Lucy

I didn't mention Mystogan, cuz he's long gone x)

Aduro
04-14-2012, 10:10 PM
With the people still there I would say

1 Mavis
2 Gildartz
3 Makarov
4 Laxus
5 Erza
6 Mirajane
7 Natsu
8 Gray
9 Freed
10 Gajeel

(Kinda regret not putting Juvia but it just seems accurate like this)

Wally Smitty Elliot
04-15-2012, 12:09 AM
1 Mavis
2 Gildarts
3 Makarov
4 Laxus
5 Erza/Mira, who knows
6 Natsu
7 Gray
8 Freed
9 Gajeel
10 Juvia

CheddarCheese
04-15-2012, 01:03 AM
1) Gildarts, Makarov
3) Laxus
4) Mirajane, Erza
6) Freed
7) Gray, Natsu, Gajeel
10) Bickslow

Ecchi-FairyMahou
04-15-2012, 05:19 AM
1.Natsu
2.Makarov
3.Gildarts
4.Mystogan
5.Laxus
6.Erza
7.Mira
8.Gray
9.Lucy/Juvia
10.Elfman

Put lucy there....cause she have so many powerful spirits(if it's count)
Why Natus so First place?Because he's the role model of all fairy tail member

spongebobrukpopu
04-15-2012, 06:12 AM
Tell you what , there's like a million of threads like this . But oh well , I answer lah .
1. Makarov
2. Gildarts
3. Laxus
4. Natsu
5. Erza
6. Mirajane
7. Gray
8. Elfman
9. Spongebobrukpopu
10. Kwon Jin young

* the last two is uhhh .... Just ignore it . Maybe gajeel and oh !!
Wait !
I forgotten !
Mavis
How could I ?
• i don't want to put mystogan or jellal cause . Mystogan is sayonara adi , and jellal is seriously useless . Oh did I mention that he's a temporary member ?

- Sweet Suspense -
04-15-2012, 06:33 AM
1. Mavis / Makarov cant choose
2. Gildarts they even have to reconstruct the town when he arrive LOL
3. Erza and Mirajane its a tie for those two
4. Natsu & Gajeel + Mystogun those two are seriously strong dragon slayers
5. Thunder God Tribe Laxus, Freed, Evergreen and Bickslow
6. Gray & Juvia i wanna see more of Juvia's badass side (since Juvia vs Meredy was hella cool)
7. Elfman
8. Loke
9. Lucy & Wendy
10. Cana

-iCepRiNcEsS~<3
04-15-2012, 06:58 AM
1.1-3 master
2.Gildarts
3.erza
4.mirajane
5.natsu & gajeel
6. gray & loki (teamwork <-)
7.juvia
8.lucy & wendy
9.elfman
10.cana

miralovezyou
04-15-2012, 07:00 AM
2. Gildarts
4. Natsu
5. Gajeel
6. Thunder God Tribe Laxus, Freed, Evergreen and Bickslow
7. Gray
8. Elfman
9. Lucy
10. Juvia

some rand
04-15-2012, 07:31 AM
2. Gildarts
4. Natsu
5. Gajeel
6. Thunder God Tribe Laxus, Freed, Evergreen and Bickslow
7. Gray
8. Elfman
9. Lucy
10. Juvia

How is Laxus in 6th place, he would destroy anyone apart from Gildarts/Makarov and a fully serious Natsu might be able to hold up against him for abit, but that is it.

christinejoyce.cruz
04-15-2012, 08:41 AM
mine are...

1 - Makarov
2 - Gildarts
3 - Laxus
4 - Erza
5 - Mirajane
6 - Jellal/Mystogan
7 - Natsu
8 - Gajeel
9 - Gray
10 - Juvia

Lenalen Bookman
04-15-2012, 08:49 AM
Mine would be:

1. Zeref
2. Mavis
3. Makarov
4. Gildarts
5. Natsu
6. Laxus
7. Erza
8. Mystogan
9. Mirajane
10. Gray

I would like to see them all battling to see who is the real strongest among them though.

RainSpirit
04-15-2012, 09:01 AM
1. Makarov He obviously has the most experience in the guild (cause he's old :P) and he's not the master for nothing :P
2. Gildarts Do I have to explain?
3. Laxus If he and Gildarts were the same age, I think they'd be around the same, but since he's younger, nope. :P
4. Erza She has a lot of armor and stuff and is an S-Class Mage :3
5. Mirajane She would be around the same as Erza if it weren't for the fact that she stopped using magic for some time.
6. Natsu He has Dragon Slayer magic and his determination is very strong so it definitely helps him when it comes to fighting ;)
7. Juvia I think Juvia has A LOT of potential to be a very powerful mage cause, well, we saw what happened in Tenrou Island. And let's not forget that she can turn her body to water so physical attacks wouldn't work on it. Just that she isn't really viewed as very powerful because she's usually shown fawning over Gray for comedy...not that I really mind :P Just that I'd like it if Mashima showed her power more.
7. Gajeel Some think he's on par with Natsu, but since we found out that he wasn't 'accustomed' to being a dragon slayer yet (or something like that) until not too long ago, I think it'd make sense if he were below Natsu. Also, he seems to have a harder time in fights than some of the other characters. I put him and Juvia both on the same level cause I think both have a lot of potential to become powerful mages. Personally I think Mashima needs to make Gajeel more powerful cause he's a Dragon Slayer for iron and well....iron magic seems pretty damn strong. >.> :P
9. Gray Even though I love Gray and all, I have to admit he's not as powerful as Natsu...and then even though he won over Juvia once, we all know that's only cause Juvia didn't really want to hurt him. If Juvia actually tried her hardest, I believe that she would have won instead since she seems much more powerful than we first would have thought in her fight with Meredy. And then Gajeel is a Dragon Slayer and is on par with Juvia to me, so I think Gajeel's stronger than Gray. But Gray is still a very powerful Mage cause he beat a lot of powerful opponents before and gives Natsu a hard time when they're fighting. ;)
10. Lucy She may not seem that powerful at the start of the series, but I think she may be a lot more powerful than what Mashima first portrays her as. I mean, she's able to summon more than one celestial spirits at a time, she's not (completely) useless when she can't use her keys (because of her whip thing), she has a lot of powerful spirits, and there must be a reason why that weird-nosed guy (was his name Arcadias?) wants her for the Eclipse plan. >.> Even though I place her as number 10 though, I still think she's far below the rest. :P
10. Elfman Ok, maybe it's a little unfair to say that he and Lucy are the same, but since Lucy seems to have quite some potential and Elfman (though he is very powerful) seems to have already shown a bit of his stronger side already, I think Lucy and him are around the same. He may be a little more powerful than Lucy as of now, but I also think his magic isn't quite as powerful as the others I listed. :P

Notes: I didn't mention Mavis or Mystogan cause
1. Mystogan's in Edolas now
and
2. Mavis is kinda dead already so...yeah >.>

Some other peeps that I think are pretty powerful and deserve to be mentioned are Freed and Cana, but they didn't quite make my list. ;) But yeah...anyways...that's my list! ;) It might not make sense to some, but that's the way I see it :3

Decadus
04-15-2012, 09:22 AM
1) Mavis - Who else can cast a spell to counter Acnologia's roar? And out of those people, how many can do it after they died?
2) Makarov - Tied with Gildarts
3) Gildarts - Tied with Makarov
4) Laxus - Fairy Law, Lightning DS
5) Natsu - Save Laxus, Natsu was arguably the primary opposition that held any real threat to Hades.
6) Erza - Tied with Natsu, but I tend to doubt her ability to beat Natsu is based on magical power. Rather, it's probably based on skill.
7) Mirajane - I actually rank her ever so slightly behind Erza.
8) Gajeel - Iron DSz
9) Juvia - Element Four from Phantom, her only down side is she's a bit delusional.
10) Gray - Definitely top 10.

pauganz
04-15-2012, 10:00 AM
1. Mavis . Non other than
2. Gildarts & Makarov . Based on their experience
3. Laxus . As we all know
4. Mystogan/Jellal . Their freaking powers
5. Erza & Mirajane . Erza because of her armor and Mira because of her Satan
6. Natsu, Gajeel & Wendy. They are called Dragon Slayers for Nothing.
7. Lucy . Her Spirits
8. Gray & Juvia . Ice & Water powers
9. Elfman . As we can see on the previous chapter
10. Can't think xD

Powerful cats (I made my own xD)

1. Pantherlily . His ability to become sword and his freaking big sword o.O
2. Happy & Carla/Charle . Their dedication to the guild :)

SuckMySock
04-15-2012, 10:00 AM
1. Makarov.
2. Gildarts.
3. Laxus.
4. Natsu.
5. Erza.
6. Gajeel.
7. Mira.
8. Gray.
9. Juvia.
My personal list, I didn't add Mavis because she is dead, and Mystogan because he is gone...

An0nym0us
04-15-2012, 10:33 AM
i thinx this thread already have

sakura_punch
04-15-2012, 11:53 AM
1. Mavis
2. Makarov
3. Gildarts
4. Laxus
5. Erza
6. Mirajane
7. Natsu
8. Gray
9. Juvia
10. Gajeel

TeensHeaven
04-15-2012, 11:56 AM
First of all Lucy is not Weak and ANNOYING.She can use Uranometria .And Erza would definitely better than Natsu , he havent faced Erza's strongest Armadura Fairy, the fact that Natsu is always defeated by Erza even without using Purgatory Armor.AND #iwishyouwouldstopcallinglucyanoyingandweak.

sakura_punch
04-15-2012, 12:02 PM
First of all Lucy is not Weak and ANNOYING.She can use Uranometria .And Erza would definitely better than Natsu , he havent faced Erza's strongest Armadura Fairy, the fact that Natsu is always defeated by Erza even without using Purgatory Armor.AND #iwishyouwouldstopcallinglucyanoyingandweak.

I think Lucy is strong and anybody who's read about her battle with Flare cannot say otherwise but comparatively she's weaker than the rest of them...She does have weak points like 1) conjuring spririts drain her magic continuously which means she can't last long ina battle as Natsu or Gray would. 2)steal her keys and she's doomed. 3) even performing uranometria requires her to use a spirit( gemini) and she's completely drained afterwards.

So if she overcomes those flaws, she may make it to the top ten but until then...she is one with great potential though

SuckMySock
04-15-2012, 12:03 PM
Welcome to MF forums, however, your first post should be made in Introduction section.
Also, I have to agree with the part where you said that Lucy isn't weak, in my eyes, she is even stronger than Cana, who is completely useless.
Now, to bash your statement about Natsu and Erza - the hell? Let's see...
Erza vs incomplete Jellal - Erza gets her ass kicked, however, she managed to hold him down when he let down his guard.
Erza vs complete Jellal - one sided battle, Jellal wasn't even using Meteor magic.
Natsu vs complete Jellal - well, better than Erza, he forced Jellal to use Meteor and 7 stars blades magic.
DF Natsu vs complete Jellal - DF Natsu taking crap all over Jellal.
FT vs Hades - Hades raping them.
Natsu after he got fire lighting dragon power - Natsu raping Hades.
You mad?

Mikinaru
04-15-2012, 12:17 PM
1. Mavis
2. Makarov
3. Gildarts
4. Laxus
5. Erza
6. Mira
7. Natsu
8. Gajeel
9. Gray
10. Fried

jeanpotsxd
04-15-2012, 12:23 PM
1. Mavis/Makarov (Can't tell who'd be stronger than the other)
2. Gildarts
3. Laxus
4. Natsu
5./6. Mira/Erza (Can't tell xD)
7. Gajeel
8. Gray
9. Lucy
10. Freed

lucy h. dragneel
04-15-2012, 12:26 PM
present or long gone. my top ten:
1. Mavis
2. Makarov
3. Gildarts
4. Laxus
5. Natsu
6. Mystogan
7. Erza
8. Mirajane
9. Gajeel/Juvia
10. Gray/Freed

if someone is better than you, that doesn't mean you suck.it could mean you're already good and you're going to get better in time.

if these top ten are stronger than Lucy, that doesn't mean she's weak.it could mean she's already pretty strong herself and will get stronger so just wait and see. ;)

nalufan
04-15-2012, 12:27 PM
1. Makarov (hes the master and one of the 10 wizard saints)
2. Gildarts
3. Laxus
4. Natsu
5. Erza
6. Mirajane (I think Erza is a bit stronger than Mira)
7. Gajeel
8. Gray
9. Juvia
10. Lucy (powerful spirits and Urano Metria)

absolutewintergirl21
04-15-2012, 12:53 PM
1. Mavis- she can still use magic even though she's dead
2. Makarov- he's not a guild master for nothing
3. Guildarts- i guess i don't need to explain
4. Laxus- i think he's strong and he's a dragon slayer
5. Natsu- whenever he gets mad, his power then goes high and he's a dragon slayer
6. Erza/Mira- i think their strength are equal
7. Gajeel- cause he's an iron dragon slayer.
8. Gray- i think he's not that strong as natsu but he also got the strength!
9. Juvia- she's one of the Element 4 on phantom and the element four was on the strongest group on phantom.
10. Lucy- she has powerful spirits (she now has ten zodiac keys) and i think she improved.

so that's my top ten. :)

chibinhigz
04-15-2012, 12:57 PM
For me

1. Gildarts
2. Makarov
3. Laxus
4. Erza
5. Mirajane
6. Natsu
7. Gajeel
8. Gray
9. Thunder god tribe (freed, eve and bickslow)
10. Juvia

(i want to join ultear in the top ten but she's not belong in the guild)

SanjiPoop
04-15-2012, 05:48 PM
1.Mavis
2.Makarov
3.Gildarts
4.Laxus
5.Mira/Erza/Natsu
6.Gray
7.Freed
8.Gajeel/Juvia-chaaaaaan :D
9.Loke
10.Bickslow

balterix
04-15-2012, 05:52 PM
I would say:

1. Mavis
2. Gildarts
3. Makarov
4. Natsu (when friends in danger and POed) - He can be 1st.
5. Laxus
6. Erza & Mirajane
7. Grey
8. Gajeel
9. Juvia/Lucy
10. Fried

Priori
04-15-2012, 05:54 PM
I suppose Elfman tiring Bacchus does make him a powerful... err... shield, at least.

Hilmanez
04-15-2012, 06:14 PM
hmm, i pick
0. Mavis(she's a spirit afterall, but i believe her magic's still powerful, able to save FT member from acnologia)
1. Makarov(he's the master of the guild, no need to doubt his magic)/purehito(former master)
2. gildarts(SS class mage)
3. Laxus
4. erza
5. Mira/Mystogan(former member)
6. Natsu(when he gets real, he'll become number 3[maybe even 2] in my list)
7. Gajeel
8. Elfman/Gray
9. Juvia/Lucy
10. Freed

Kenamax
04-15-2012, 06:27 PM
you have freed over Gajeel? you must think he's really overrated.

Kenamax
04-15-2012, 06:30 PM
I like that list.

asfjnm
04-15-2012, 06:33 PM
First of all you people (by you people I mean people who read manga) don't give Lucy enough credit she is a super strong mage and have many talents do you not remember when she took a whole guild down by her self, she can summon all of her spirits at the same time the previous best stellar spirit mage could only summon one at a time thus here is my list
1-Makarov
2-Gildarts
3-Erza
4-Mira
5-Laxus
6-Natsu
7-Gray
8-Lucy
9-Juvia
10-Elfman

Metadeth
04-15-2012, 06:42 PM
First of all you people (by you people I mean people who read manga) don't give Lucy enough credit she is a super strong mage and have many talents do you not remember when she took a whole guild down by her self, she can summon all of her spirits at the same time the previous best stellar spirit mage could only summon one at a time

A: The Dark Guild did not exhibit significant magical power. Erza could have taken them out 2 minutes tops.

B: She only summoned them for a few seconds, and suffered from extreme exhaustion afterwards, to the point where she could have died.

Kaitou~
04-15-2012, 06:49 PM
First of all you people (by you people I mean people who read manga) don't give Lucy enough credit she is a super strong mage and have many talents do you not remember when she took a whole guild down by her self, she can summon all of her spirits at the same time the previous best stellar spirit mage could only summon one at a time thus here is my list

The guild wasn't powerful at all and if it was left to Erza, Natsu or Gray, it would have been done in less than a minute. Yes, Lucy has potentials and she has shown to improve her magical skills greatly, but there are still far more powerful and more experienced mages out there.

As for the list:
1)Zeref
2)Mavis
3)Gildarts
4)Bluenote
5)Makarov
6)Erza
7)Mirajane
8)Jellal
9)Mystogan
10)Freed

asfjnm
04-15-2012, 06:53 PM
A: The Dark Guild did not exhibit significant magical power. Erza could have taken them out 2 minutes tops.

B: She only summoned them for a few seconds, and suffered from extreme exhaustion afterwards, to the point where she could have died.
still regardless if is as dark guild or not, a regular mage would not be able to defeat any type of guild my themselves
second doesn't matter if that was for a few seconds no other stellar spirit mage summoned more than one at a time, and besides that time there's been other times she summon more that one spirit at a time and kept switching them out to fight and not get exhausted

Metadeth
04-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Mine, mostly in order.

0. Mavis Vermillion (Dead)
0.5 Purehito a.k.a. Hades (Formerly affliated)
1. Makarov Dreyar
2. Gildarts Clive
3. Laxus Dreyar
4. Erza Scarlet
5. Mirajane Strauss
5.5 Mystogan/Edo-Jellal (as he's technically no longer with the Guild)
6. Freed Justine
7. Bickslow
8. Natsu Dragneel (Penalty for nakama power :sneaky:)
9. Gajeel Redfox
10. Rage Juvia Loxar

As for the list:
1)Zeref
2)Mavis
3)Gildarts
4)Bluenote
5)Makarov
6)Erza
7)Mirajane
8)Jellal
9)Mystogan
10)Freed

Sorry to burst your bubble, the OP asked for Fairy Tail Mages only : )P

still regardless if is as dark guild or not, a regular mage would not be able to defeat any type of guild my themselves
second doesn't matter if that was for a few seconds no other stellar spirit mage summoned more than one at a time, and besides that time there's been other times she summon more that one spirit at a time and kept switching them out to fight and not get exhausted

The thing is, the other guys on these lists are not your typical run-of-the-mill mages that you described. Secondly, it does matter. Maintaining multiple spirits at a time place a lot of pressure on her magical power. If you were to, say, write with both hands at once instead of switching between hands, would that not tire you out mentally? Not to mention multi-tasking.

Moreover, it's not fair to think of all the Celestial Spirit Mages we've seen as all that exist in the world. We have yet to see what Layla and Zoldeo can do before saying that Lucy is the only who can do it.
In fact she isn't. Angel was capable of summoning Caelum and letting other spirits use it as a weapon.

Kaitou~
04-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, the OP asked for Fairy Tail Mages only : )P

K my bad, replace Zeref, Bluenote and Jellal with Bickslow, Laxus and Natsu.

Shikax3
04-15-2012, 07:25 PM
7. Juvia I think Juvia has A LOT of potential to be a very powerful mage cause, well, we saw what happened in Tenrou Island. And let's not forget that she can turn her body to water so physical attacks wouldn't work on it. Just that she isn't really viewed as very powerful because she's usually shown fawning over Gray for comedy...not that I really mind :P Just that I'd like it if Mashima showed her power more.

I totally agree with you at the Juvia part! I really hope she goes badass when she fights in the GMG, because everybody should see her powers! (I think most of the members, except the ones who already saw her badass, thinks that she isn't that strong s:)

Well, back to topic:
1. Makarov
2. Gildarts
3. Laxus
4. Erza
5. Mira
6. Natsu
7. Gray/Juvia
8. Freed
9. Elfman
10. Gajeel/Lucy

Metadeth
04-15-2012, 07:28 PM
I totally agree with you at the Juvia part! I really hope she goes badass when she fights in the GMG, because everybody should see her powers! (I think most of the members, except the ones who already saw her badass, thinks that she isn't that strong s:)
/Lucy

Lil off topic here, but I'm wondering something. Why could Nulpting (cooler than pudding) injure her during Hidden? Does this mean that her water body is not on as a continuous spell?

CheddarCheese
04-15-2012, 07:38 PM
Lil off topic here, but I'm wondering something. Why could Nulpting (cooler than pudding) injure her during Hidden? Does this mean that her water body is not on as a continuous spell?
First, we don't know the extent of his magic.
Second, Juvia isn't shown to be injured. And the rules of Hidden were 'if you get hit' not 'if you get injured'

Shikax3
04-15-2012, 07:44 PM
I think, Juvia is only able to use her water body, if she's focused on the enemy. Narupudding (like that one more, because it sounds like naruto's pudding^^) came out of nothing, because he was so fast, she couldn't use it.
And I wondered about that, too. Does she always have a waterbody, or is it a water magic spell? I mean, if she had a water body since she's been born, it would be a little bit weird xD
And I would really love to see Narupudding vs Juvia in the battles <3

RainSpirit
04-16-2012, 02:14 AM

Ikr? I have a feeling most of the guild members think of her as 'the girl that likes Gray'. >.> But yeah, I'm really looking forward to when we get to see Juvia fight as well ;)

Zual
04-16-2012, 03:10 AM
Well, for me:

1. gildarts & makarov (they both have the same strength to me)
3. Laxus
4. Erza
5. Freed
6. Gajeel
7. Mirajane
8. Natsu
9. Juvia
10. Bixlow

cycy_ft
04-16-2012, 04:18 AM
1. Makarov. most experienced
2. Gildarts. no comment
3. Laxus. he's one of the greatest badasses in the series.
4. Natsu. unbeatable when in dragon force mode.
4. Gray. we never really saw him battle with natsu seriously so i put him on the same lever as natsu.
4. Gajeel. throughout the series, he's advanced "a lot" so mabye he's now on par with natsu.
4. Erza/Mirajane. they're S-class.
5. Raijinshuu. Rustyrose couldn't even touch them until azuma wrecked the tenrou tree. they wouldn't be laxus' bodyguards for nothing.
6. Juvia. i like her badass side.
7. Elfman. after he defeated bacchus, he really got my attention.
8. Lucy. she has strong spirits like Loke.
9. Pantherlily. he should have been par with Azuma if he just had a sword.
10. Levy. she's stronger than those below 10.

sensunaga
04-16-2012, 05:10 AM
mine are...

1 - Makarov
2 - Gildarts
3 - Laxus
4 - Erza
5 - Mirajane
6 - Jellal/Mystogan
7 - Natsu
8 - Gajeel
9 - Gray
10 - Juvia why is jellal in six jellal would kick laxus and mira's but

sensunaga
04-16-2012, 05:20 AM
here is my list
1.makarov
2.gildarts
3.jellal/mystogan
4.laxus
5.erza/mira
6.natsu
7.grey
8.gageel
9.lucy/loke
10.elfman

Jajuan
04-16-2012, 05:59 AM
Currently in FT (Including temporary members):

1. Makarov (Extreme aura, incredible depth, and great store of knowledge)
2. Gildartz (Not fast, crafy,or versatile. Just a plain old powerhouse)
3. Laxus (Soon will surpass the above 2 and take the reigns of the Guild.)
4. Jellal (Very versatile and fast)
5. Natsu (With DF can enter the top 3, I would say when he is serious, he is even stronger than Erza)
6. Erza (Talented and quite intelligent)
7. Mirajane (Really powerful AoE attacks)
8. Gajeel (I am sure will move up ranks after this arc)
9. Freed (Very powerful and mysterious runes, with prep he could beat almost anyone)
10. Gray (Really underrated at times, I really like his fights)

Overall in the series (Total conjecture)

1. Prime Zeref
2. Igneel
3. Acnologia
4. Metallicana
5. Grandine
6. Mavis
7. Hades
8. Ivan
9. Makarov
10. Gildartz

vergilheartnet
04-16-2012, 07:09 AM
1-Makarov
2-Gildarts
3-Laxus+Mystogan
4-Natsu
5-Erza
6-Mira
7-Gray
8-Elf Man
9-Juvia
10-Cana

give urself an applause, man, cuz U just got the correct answer

vergilheartnet
04-16-2012, 07:11 AM
Currently in FT (Including temporary members):

1. Makarov (Extreme aura, incredible depth, and great store of knowledge)
2. Gildartz (Not fast, crafy,or versatile. Just a plain old powerhouse)
3. Laxus (Soon will surpass the above 2 and take the reigns of the Guild.)
4. Jellal (Very versatile and fast)
5. Natsu (With DF can enter the top 3, I would say when he is serious, he is even stronger than Erza)
6. Erza (Talented and quite intelligent)
7. Mirajane (Really powerful AoE attacks)
8. Gajeel (I am sure will move up ranks after this arc)
9. Freed (Very powerful and mysterious runes, with prep he could beat almost anyone)
10. Gray (Really underrated at times, I really like his fights)

Overall in the series (Total conjecture)

1. Prime Zeref
2. Igneel
3. Acnologia
4. Metallicana
5. Grandine
6. Mavis
7. Hades
8. Ivan
9. Makarov
10. Gildartz

Igneel > Acnologia??? hmm, i wana see what Igneel can do , probably he can destroy an island with ease, WAIT A MIN , what proof do u have that Ivan is stronger than makarov????

vergilheartnet
04-16-2012, 07:15 AM
why is jellal in six jellal would kick laxus and mira's but

Jellal would either be at the same level as Laxus or maybe slightly weaker than Laxus, Given that laxus has the power to Cast one of the strongest Magic, Fairy law, and Hundreds of lightning lacryma, Thunder Palace, Jellal is strong, yes, and very talented, he can cast Abyss break within Seconds, but due to the fact, Laxus is Faster than Jellal, remember, lightning = speed of light, and a meteor is fast but not as fast as the speed of light, Laxus is Both Physically strong and Fast, and has a vast amount of magical power, whereas, Jellal is fast, but not as fast as Laxus, has vast amount of Knowledge of Magic, but Not Physically as strong as laxus, so techincally laxus wins this round

vergilheartnet
04-16-2012, 07:18 AM
Welcome to MF forums, however, your first post should be made in Introduction section.
Also, I have to agree with the part where you said that Lucy isn't weak, in my eyes, she is even stronger than Cana, who is completely useless.
Now, to bash your statement about Natsu and Erza - the hell? Let's see...
Erza vs incomplete Jellal - Erza gets her ass kicked, however, she managed to hold him down when he let down his guard.
Erza vs complete Jellal - one sided battle, Jellal wasn't even using Meteor magic.
Natsu vs complete Jellal - well, better than Erza, he forced Jellal to use Meteor and 7 stars blades magic.
DF Natsu vs complete Jellal - DF Natsu taking crap all over Jellal.
FT vs Hades - Hades raping them.
Natsu after he got fire lighting dragon power - Natsu raping Hades.
You mad?

correct u there, a little, Natsu with fire lightning did rape hades, but Hades was still standing on his feet unharmed, Noone could really destoy hades as long as he has the devil's heart

Salamander-Dragneel
04-16-2012, 07:30 AM
1. Natsu
2. Makarov
3. Gildarts
4. Laxus
5. Erza
6. Mirajane
7. Gray
8. Lucy
9. Gajeel
10. Wendy

I believe Lucy should be in the top 10 because she has a strong spirit and if hit by her ultimate spell. . . . . I don't know what to say . . . O_O

and Natsu as #1 because I know that he's going to surpass Makarov

Fluffy Monstrosity
04-16-2012, 08:19 AM
You forgot Mavis :3 but the rest of it.........I AGREE!!

gabbeh
04-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Who would I say are the top 10 huh..

1. Mavis (deceased.. died a Fairy Tail)
2. Purehito (deceased.. was a Fairy Tail, died a Grimoire Heart)
3. Makarov
4. Laxus
5. Mystogan (was a Fairy Tail.. in edolas)
6. Erza or Mira (i think they are in par)
7. Natsu
8. Gray-sama or Gajeel (they share the same rank for me)
9. Pantherlily (only if he had unlimited MP)
10. Lucy

maninsideabowl
04-16-2012, 11:49 AM
1. makarov
2. gildarts
3. laxus
4. natsu
4. gajeel/erza
6. mirajane
7. elfman/gray
8. juvia
9. cana
10. lucy?

✖Eмiℓy
04-16-2012, 01:57 PM
1-Makarov
2-Gildarts
3-Laxus+Mystogan
4-Natsu
5-Erza
6-Mira
7-Gray
8-Elf Man
9-Juvia
10-Cana

Hey!!!!!Lucy is strong and not annoying :mad:
1-Natsu
2-Makrov
3-Laxus+Mystogan
4-Erza+Mira
5-Lucy
6-Gray
7-Elf Man
8-Juvia
9-Cana
10-Wendy

Jajuan
04-16-2012, 04:10 PM
Igneel > Acnologia??? hmm, i wana see what Igneel can do , probably he can destroy an island with ease, WAIT A MIN , what proof do u have that Ivan is stronger than makarov????

As I said, I have no basis for it, it is total conjecture. But I do know that Gildartz hated him so they may have been rivals. This does put Ivan at that general strength range since Gildartz is almost as strong as Makarov. Also, Ivan was talking about taking Laxus's Lachryma out as if Laxus were easy to deal with. I also want him to be slightly stronger than Makky as that would make things more interesting since he would be an OP villain.

Hajime Kindaichi
04-16-2012, 04:36 PM
If you mean all
1.Mavis
2.Hades
3.Makarov
4.Gildartz
5.Laxus
6.Mystogan
7.Erza
8.Mirajane
9.Natsu
10.Gajeel

If you mean current
1.Makarov
2.Gildartz
3.Laxus
4.Erza
5.Mirajane
6.Natsu
7.Gajeel
8.Lucy
9.Juvia
10.Fried

Hilmanez
04-16-2012, 04:50 PM
1-Natsu
2-Makrov
3-Laxus+Mystogan
4-Erza+Mira
5-Lucy
6-Gray
7-Elf Man
8-Juvia
9-Cana
10-Wendy

why didn't you include Gildarts?:)

he's a special mage, and very strong of course

fairytailfanatic
04-16-2012, 05:46 PM
1-Makarov
2-Gildarts
3-Laxus+Mystogan
4-Natsu
5-Erza
6-Mira
7-Gray
8-Elf Man
9-Juvia
10-Cana

I disagree about Lucy because i think she is stronger then she looks and she is powerful. if you think about all these people in your top ten have a past in which they had to fight or where brought up to fight and become strong like natsu. she has a had a normal (compared with everyone else with there fighting past) she only started magic at a older age with less knowledge about magic . also if looked carefully you would find out there where many hints in the anime and manga that she is more powerful the she looks. she may not be as good as natsu or ezra but i am sure she will be very big and powerful

Zekashi
04-17-2012, 12:42 AM
1-Makarov
2-Gildarts
3-Laxus+Mystogan
4-Natsu
5-Erza
6-Mira
7-Gray
8-Elf Man
9-Juvia
10-Cana

Sorry but I completely disagree with you on Lucy, she's proven herself quite powerful when needed. Plus look at all the spirits she has! that itself is a great accomplishment.
Anyways:

1. Natsu
2. Makarov
3. Gildarts
4. Laxus
5. Mira/Erza
6. Lucy
7. Juvia
8. Gray
9. Freed
10. Gajeel

CheddarCheese
04-17-2012, 01:20 AM
Sorry but I completely disagree with you on Lucy, she's proven herself quite powerful when needed. Plus look at all the spirits she has! that itself is a great accomplishment.
Anyways:

1. Natsu
2. Makarov
3. Gildarts
4. Laxus
5. Mira/Erza
6. Lucy
7. Juvia
8. Gray
9. Freed
10. Gajeel
It's fine if you think Lucy is strong. She is, there's no doubt about that. But putting her ahead of Gray, Juvia, Freed, and Gajeel is a little too much.

And Natsu is most definitely not ahead of Gildarts. Natsu couldn't even injure him even with the handicap.

Muz_19
04-17-2012, 03:01 AM
top 10 fairy tail mages
1. Makarov/Gildarts
2. Laxus
3. Erza/Mirajane
4. Natsu
5. Mystogan
6. Gray
7. Freed
8. Gajeel
9. Juvia
10. Lucy

KurosakiNatsu
04-17-2012, 03:24 AM
1-Makarov
2-Gildarts
3-Laxus
4-Natsu+Mystogan
5-Erza
6-Mira
7-Gray
8-Juvia
9-Elfman
10-Cana

I just made a few changes :)

cutie123merope
04-17-2012, 07:34 AM
Currently, this is my opinion:

1. Makarov
2. Gildarts
3. Laxus
4. Natsu
5. Erza/ Mira
6. Gajeel
7. Gray
9. Thunder God Tribe
8. Lucy
9. Juvia
10. Wendy

Why I didn't place...

Mavis- I haven't seen her true potential that much. She hasn't practically fought anyone yet. Acnologia isn't counted, because according to her, she just used the guild members' powers to activate Fairy Sphere. But her ability to project her spirit is pretty impressive, but it's too early to say.

Mystogan- He's long gone. Although I miss him... I SUPPORT WENDYxMYSTOGAN, BTW.

Jellal- Yeah, he's useless. He can't use his full potential since that might expose him. Plus, he's not an official member.

F.T.princess.LUCY
04-17-2012, 07:48 AM
For Me the 10 mages are

1.makar0v Dreyar
2.gildartz clive
3.Mirajane Strauss/Erza scarlet
4.Laxus Dreyar
5.Mystogan** / Jellal fernandes*
6.Natsu Dragneel
7Gray fullbuster
8Gajeel Redfox
9. elfman strauss
10. Lucy Heartfilia/ wendy Marvell

Nagisa-chan
04-17-2012, 08:12 AM
Here is my top 10 powerful ft mage list :

1. Makarov Dreyar
2.Gildartz Clive
3. Laxus Dreyar
4. Natsu Dragneel
5. Erza Scarlet / Mirajane Strauss
6. Gajeel Redfox
7. Freed Justine
8. Gray Fullbuster
9. Elfman Strauss
10. Lucy Heartfilia

the18thdemonprincess
04-17-2012, 09:20 AM
Here's my Top 10 mages of FT:

1. Makarov
2. Gildarts
3. Laxus
4. Erza/Mirajane
5. Natsu
6. Freed/Gajeel
7. Gray
8. Juvia
9. Lucy
10. Wendy

I didn't include Mavis (well, she's already just a spirit) and Jellal (he's a member of Crime Sorciere).

winzev
04-17-2012, 09:30 AM
1. Makarov
We don't talk about Mavis here, since she's dead. Beside, we still don't know what is she capable of. Btw, why Makarov ??? He is one of the wizards saints. Of course he is the strongest.

2. Gildarts

3. Laxus
Actually I want to put mystogan her, but he is no longer here, so idk

"one reserved seat for Laxus if by any chances jellal get into ft

5. Natsu

6. Ezra

7. Mira

8. Grey / freed

9. Lucy (urano meteria pawn lol) / cana

10. Elfman / Eva

Mizu-No-Kage
04-17-2012, 11:41 AM
1) gildarts
2) makarov
3) mystogon (had he not gone back Q.Q)
3) Erza
4) Laxus (? I guess he is back in?)
5) Natsu/ Gajeel
6)Gray
7)Lucy/Mira
8)Freed/Juvia
9) Elfman/Cana
10)Wendy/Levy

OrdinaryGuy
04-17-2012, 12:05 PM
1.Makarov
2.Gildarts
3.Natsu & Laxus
4.Erza
5.Mirajane
6.Gray
7.Gajeel & Juvia
8.Lucy & Loke
9.Elfman
10.Wendy

vergilheartnet
04-17-2012, 03:18 PM
As I said, I have no basis for it, it is total conjecture. But I do know that Gildartz hated him so they may have been rivals. This does put Ivan at that general strength range since Gildartz is almost as strong as Makarov. Also, Ivan was talking about taking Laxus's Lachryma out as if Laxus were easy to deal with. I also want him to be slightly stronger than Makky as that would make things more interesting since he would be an OP villain.

hmm, Good point, but i would rather put him at the same level as Gildartz, since theyre rivals

Armorer
04-17-2012, 04:13 PM
1. Gildartz
2. Makarov
3. Laxus (he's stronger than Natsu, he lost because of Mystogan and Gajeel)
4. Freed Justine
5. Natsu / Gray / Erza (all around the same strength, stronger in some situations than others)
8. Gajeel
9. Elfman / Max (he gave Natsu a hard time at the start of this new arc, so we have to assume he's fairly strong.)

Metadeth
04-17-2012, 04:16 PM
1. Gildartz
2. Makarov
3. Laxus (he's stronger than Natsu, he lost because of Mystogan and Gajeel)
4. Freed Justine
5. Natsu / Gray / Erza (all around the same strength, stronger in some situations than others)
8. Gajeel
9. Elfman / Max (he gave Natsu a hard time at the start of this new arc, so we have to assume he's fairly strong.)

About Max, that was before others got the Second Origin and/or trained, that is, like Juvia and the others.

✖Eмiℓy
04-17-2012, 04:43 PM
why didn't you include Gildarts?:)

he's a special mage, and very strong of course
oh sorry i forgot here:

1-Natsu
2-Makrov
3-Gildrats
4-Laxus+Mystogan
5-Erza+Mira
6-Lucy
7-Gray
8-Elf man
9-Juvia
10-Wendy

Camoche
04-17-2012, 04:52 PM
1- Makarov
2 - Gildart
3 - Gerald
4 - Erza/mirajane
5 - Natsu/Grey
6 - Luxus
7 - Gajil
8 - Jubia
9 - Lucy
10 - Wendy ?

wizardq32
04-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Makarov counts?

without Makarov

1. Gildarts
2. Jellal
3.Laxus
4.Erza
5.Mirajana
6.Natsu
7.Gajeel
8.lucy
9.gray
10.elfman

I didn't count fried, bixlow and ever just because they haven't even been in too many fights.

Raftel
04-17-2012, 11:19 PM
1. Mavis/Makarov
3. Gildarts
4. Laxus
5. Mirajane/ Erza
7. Natsu
8. Gajeel
9. Gray
10. Freed

* If we'd count Mystogan/ Jellal as a legit FT member for now, I'd put him @ 5th, together with Erza and Mirajane.

ralassad
04-17-2012, 11:22 PM
1)Gildarts
2)Makarov
3)Lexus
4)Erza
5)Natsu
6)Mirajane
7)Gray
8)Gajeel
9/10) Lucy/Juvia
I don't think Elfman and cana should make the cut and I'm pretty sure Lucy is stronger than cana. as for ppl who think that natsu is stronger than Erza dont forget that till now Erza was the only one that can fight 2+ really really strong villans each arc while Natsu barely fights 1 complete fight.

MizuKami
04-18-2012, 06:18 AM
my opinion :
1. Mavis Vermilion
2. Zeref
3. Makarov/gildart
4. Laxus/jellal
5. Mira/erza
6. Natsu/Juvia in mad mode
7. jura
8. Sting/rogue
9. gray
10. lucy/wendy

some rand
04-18-2012, 06:58 AM
1-Mavis
2-Makarov
3-Gildarts
4-Laxus/Jellal (Jellal is potentially higher after he shows star destruction and any other trumps that he might have.)
5-Natsu
6-Erza/Mira
7-Gajeel/freed
8-Gray
9-Lucy
10-Elfman/bixlow

OnLyMinO
04-18-2012, 09:20 AM
mine :
1. Mavis Vermilion/Zeref
2. Makarov
3. gildart
4. Laxus/jellal
5. Mira/erza
6. Natsu
7. Sting/rogue
8. gray
9. lucy
10.wendy

ChrisCrossed
04-18-2012, 10:12 AM
1: Makarov
2: Laxus
3: Gildarts
4: Erza/Mirajane
5: Gray/Natsu
6: Gajeel
7: Lucy
8: Freed
9: Gajeel
10: Juvia

Natsuki05
04-19-2012, 11:37 AM
if u count Guild masters then:
1.Mavis
2.Purehito
3.Makarov
4.Gildartz
5.Laxus
6.Natsu/Mystogan, dnt know Mystogans true potential cause i havent seen him get serious in a fight so i put him with Natsu
7.Erza/Mira
8.Gray/Gajeel
9.Lucy
10.Wendy/Juvia ? lol hahah

i guess some people here still believes Erza is above Natsu lol xD

ClaReNe On U
04-19-2012, 03:07 PM
MOst POWER mages in fairytail
1.natsu
2.lucy
3.mavis
4.makarov
5.erza
6.juvia
7.gray
8.mira
9.gajeel
10.laxus+

:)) tahaha XD Lucy is my fav. character so she is so powerfull for me!!!
:sorry::wacko:

Metadeth
04-19-2012, 03:59 PM
MOst POWER mages in fairytail
1.natsu
2.lucy
3.mavis
4.makarov
5.erza
6.juvia
7.gray
8.mira
9.gajeel
10.laxus+

:)) tahaha XD Lucy is my fav. character so she is so powerfull for me!!!
:sorry::wacko:

Y no Gildarts in there?

http://www.soqueaocontrario.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jackie-Chan-Meme.jpg

The Saiyan Prince Vegeta
04-19-2012, 06:38 PM
1. Makarov
2. Gildarts
3. Laxus
4. Erza
5. Natsu
6. Mira
7. Gajeel
8. Fried
9. Elf Man
10. Gray

Sammysara9750
04-19-2012, 09:38 PM
I think Lucy is strong and anybody who's read about her battle with Flare cannot say otherwise but comparatively she's weaker than the rest of them...She does have weak points like 1) conjuring spririts drain her magic continuously which means she can't last long ina battle as Natsu or Gray would. 2)steal her keys and she's doomed. 3) even performing uranometria requires her to use a spirit( gemini) and she's completely drained afterwards.

So if she overcomes those flaws, she may make it to the top ten but until then...she is one with great potential though

She doesn't need a stellar spirit she used it to increase the attacks power hibiki said that.

TeensHeaven
04-20-2012, 01:42 AM
1.Mavis
2.Makarov
3.Gildarts
4.Erza/Mira/Laxus
5.Natsu
6.Lucy
7.Gray
8.Juvia
9.Wendy
10.Gajeel

And people here , do not underestimate Lucy-san! And she is not annoying and weak!! She is strong depsite the fact that she can easily handle Flare with Gemini or Loke in just a minute or two.Neva underestimate Layla's daughter!!!And I think Erza's Armadura Fairy,Mirajane's Demon Sitri and Laxus are EQUAL!!

TeensHeaven
04-20-2012, 01:46 AM
Lucy is not weak and ANNOYING.U are the annoying one, no offense DUDE.

TeensHeaven
04-20-2012, 02:00 AM
1.Mavis(Can use magic even though she is dead)
2.Makarov
3.Gildarts
4.Erza/Mira
5.Laxus
6.Natsu
7.Lucy
8.Gray
9.Juvia
10.Wendy

Kingyeasin
04-20-2012, 04:26 AM
1.Malvis (first guild master and founder of fairy tail even death she got many power than other)
2.Hades (2nd GUILD master of fairy tail death by ZEREF IN THE END AND HE MADE POWERFUL DARK GUILD EQUALLY MATCH FAIRY TAIL )
3.MAKAROV(3RD MASTER AND DIDNT BEAT HIS MASTER )

4.GILDERTS (CHOSEN BY MAKAROV AND ALSO NATSU AND ALL FEAR EVEN HADES ADMITS HIS ABILITY)

5.LAXUS(COURAGE TO FIGHT AGAINST HADES AND 80% MATCH HIM)

6. ERZA,MIRAJANE&MYSTOGUN(ERZA GIVE UP EASILY UNTIL SHE REMEMBER FAIRY GUILD WITH HER ,MIRAJANE BECOME SENSITIVE AFTER SHE LOST HER SIS LISAANA FOR WHILE EVEN SO NATSU ALL AFRAID HER,MYSTOGUN POWERFUL ENOUGH TO MAKE SLEEP TO ALL BUT MAKAROV)

7.NATSU(NEVER DEFEATED ALL 6 OF THEM WHEN THEY ARE IN FULL FORM )

8.GAJEEL,ELFMAN&GRAY

9.JUVIA,LUCY

10.WENDY

Sammysara9750
04-20-2012, 09:39 AM
1-Makarov
2-Gildarts
3-Erza
4-Mira
5-Laxus
6-Natsu
7-Gray
8-Lucy
9-Juvia
10-Elfman

Don't u mean two stellar spirits because the previous best stellar spirit maye was angle from oracion seis and she could somon 2 Stellar spirits at the same time.

IloveFairytail
04-20-2012, 10:04 AM
i'm not puting them according to their power its so wat i think so...
1.Makarov
2.gildarts
3.natsu
4.gray
5.erza
6.lucy
7.juvia
8.mirajane
9.cana
10.wendy

IloveFairytail
04-20-2012, 10:05 AM
Don't u mean two stellar spirits because the previous best stellar spirit maye was angle from oracion seis and she could somon 2 Stellar spirits at the same time.
not really coz Loki came out on his own.Angel coundn't take it so she died or sth

Metadeth
04-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Angel coundn't take it so she died or sth

Wait wut? Angel has no relation to Loke

Eklavya
04-20-2012, 02:14 PM
so then who are these top 10 wizard saints.....they are are also powerful right?

Metadeth
04-20-2012, 02:17 PM
so then who are these top 10 wizard saints.....they are are also powerful right?

Yes, but only one of them, Makarov, is part of the Fairy Tail Guild.

The Ten Wizard Saints are the 10 most powerful mages in the world as recognized by the Magic Council. This should not be taken for granted however, as Hades, who easily defeated Makarov without taking damage, was not labelled as one of them.

Shadowgui
04-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Here's my top 10, going with the current guild members.

1. Gildarts (I sincerely think he's stronger then Makarov atm, probably because he's younger)
2. Makarov
3. Laxus
4. Natsu
5. Erza
6. Mirajane
7. Freed
8. Gajeel
9. Gray
10. Lucy (I'll throw here in there because lately she's been a lot better)

whocaresdawg
04-20-2012, 10:10 PM
I. Makarov Dreyar
II. Gildarts Clive
III. Laxus
IV-V. Erza Scarlet & Mirajane whateversurname
VI-VII. Natsu Dragneel, Gajeel Redfox
VIII. Freed Justine
IX-X. Gray Fullbuster, Juvia Roxar

maythebest
08-28-2012, 12:33 AM
1-Mavis
2-Makarov
3-Gildarts
4-Laxus
5-Natsu
6-Erza
7-Mirajane
8-Gray
9-Leo (I think he counts ^_^)
10-Lucy
I know people say Lucy suck but thats cuz shes a celestial wizard and all they do is summon -__- but the strength of the Celestial Spirits is affected by the Magical strength of their summoner so they can be stronger if she actually trains, and be helpful, but she doesn't, she just does nothing and watches. But Lucy weak or annoying.

Axel_Stone
08-28-2012, 01:21 AM
1)Makarov
2)Gildartz
3)Laxus
4)Erza/Mirajane
5)Mirajane/Erza
6)Natsu
7)Gray/Gajeel
8)Gajeel/Gray
9)Juvia
10)Freed