PDA

View Full Version : I have a feeling on how this might end..

KaichouGisei
04-08-2011, 05:04 AM
Remeber in chapter 13 where Ganta ask's Shiro what she wants to do when they're out of prison she said she wanted to eat candy and ride the ferris wheel?
and he answerd when we get out we'll ride it together
I think they will at the end, thought bloody and full of tears, I think that could happen
what do you think?

Please ONLY​ use this thread for speculation on the end of this manga.

~Peaches

Shiawase-UsagiChan
04-09-2011, 08:25 AM
My sick idea is that Ganta (emotionless and zombie like from killing shiro/ wretched egg) will drag her bloody body and ride with her on the feris wheel.. O.O Oh wow... that would be so depressing and sad. D:

darkbenders
04-12-2011, 10:16 AM
My sick idea is that Ganta (emotionless and zombie like from killing shiro/ wretched egg) will drag her bloody body and ride with her on the feris wheel.. O.O Oh wow... that would be so depressing and sad. D:

lol. i had that too in my mind. XD
yeah, maybe after ganta kills shiro, she carries her body and ride the ferris wheel together. LOL

IppoTsuko
04-12-2011, 03:28 PM
School Days much? xD

MMBinNC
04-17-2011, 08:28 PM
While I admit that is my first thought (or Shiro is fatally wounded and they ride the ferris wheel together), it seems like they are setting up a "good ending". Aka the Mother Goose system is strengthened to the point the Wretched Egg is forever submerged in her subconscious or they somehow destroy her alter conscious (probably along with the Branch of Sin powers)

It's really ballsy to have a f*cked up ending like School Days, like Ganta killing shiro and taking her lifeless body or head (since decapitation seems to be a big part of death in this) and riding the ferris wheel and saying something like "I promised didn't I? How was the ride?" crying. Cue end.

I am not sure which end I'd like better, the first is mad depressing but the second is too cliche. Any way that Shiro does not die is deux ex machina territory since no government would allow someone like her to live (maybe in a mental institution?) - powers or not.

MMBinNC
04-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Although, since what the director did with Mockingbird, I guess it is possible to move the Red Man into another body and then destroy / imprison that. That is my new most plausible theory.

Gouken
04-17-2011, 09:39 PM
i think they will be able to ride te ferris wheel with the "red man" personality of Shiro sealed away and the regular Shiro riding with Ganta

horatio88
04-18-2011, 03:12 AM
lol man I am pretty sure it will end with him killing her or fatally wounding her and maybe he also being fatally wounded and both of them will sit on the ferris wheel and watch a sun set or rise and both die. Its without a doubt gonna be tragic and probably brutal. Still not recovered from asami's death.

I think everyone should be fully prepared for all the characters to die in gruesome ways, its gonna be really really tragic so I am fully preparing myself for everyone dying. All their storys have been explained all thats left is for them to fight, they couldnt find their place in the world either so either they turn DM WL into their home or die fighting and brave for the rest of the world. I expect all cast to be killed off, maybe makina survive but none of the deadmen will and certainly not ganta or shiro.

tehlulz
04-18-2011, 05:10 AM
The whole manga and thought of the ending makes me emotional >:c

Evandon
04-21-2011, 05:10 AM
I think a twist ending might be interesting.. For example, what if in the end they end up sealing one of the personalities away, but it is not obvious which one they sealed. It would end with shiro and ganta on the ferris wheel together, ganta rests his head on her shoulder and closes his eyes and says he's glad its finally over, but at the very end it would zoom on shiros mouth slowly and show her doing the evil grin...end. Leave the rest up to us to decide what happened...haha xD

IppoTsuko
04-21-2011, 03:57 PM
My ideal ending is Ganta sits in the ferris wheel with the dying Shiro and together they sing the FULL woodpecker song which actually has a good ending before Shiro finally died

Buddy Lee
04-25-2011, 02:36 PM
Shot of ferris wheel. Shiro, with a smile on her face as Ganta rests on her lap; As just a decapitated head (END)

SadSadToaster
04-26-2011, 12:07 AM
Glad to see that someone else had that idea, but I don't know if I'd describe it as sad, more like cool, in a wierd way.

SadSadToaster
04-26-2011, 12:09 AM
I think a twist ending might be interesting.. For example, what if in the end they end up sealing one of the personalities away, but it is not obvious which one they sealed. It would end with shiro and ganta on the ferris wheel together, ganta rests his head on her shoulder and closes his eyes and says he's glad its finally over, but at the very end it would zoom on shiros mouth slowly and show her doing the evil grin...end. Leave the rest up to us to decide what happened...haha xD
I smell a massive cliche :S

Nanair
04-26-2011, 12:51 AM
I was thinking about the promise. Now that Ganta's out, maybe he'll find it somewhere in his heart to fulfill Shiro's wish. If they don't, then maybe the ferris wheel will serve as a final battle station. Or maybe after Ganta kills Shiro, he'll ride the ferris wheel alone.

Thearux
04-26-2011, 12:54 AM
I smell a massive cliche :S

Maybe.
I think that it would happen something similar to Mirai nikki.
Since both manga has REALLY similar characters and plots.

dim1
04-27-2011, 08:23 AM
since depressing manga aren't my usual I'll be optimistic and hope for a good ending

ashieV
04-27-2011, 05:33 PM
I think the red man will seriously injure Ganta but maybe shiro will snap back at the last second allowing ganta to deliver a fatal blow. Both dying they can enjoy the ferris wheel together as they die. Idk I'm really hoping they don't die! I love ganta & shiro!

Thearux
04-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Shiro's would be putted in the chamber with egg form and then they will eliminate the second personality (the wretched egg) so after that shiro and ganta would marry and have beautiful kids. LOL.

SadSadToaster
04-28-2011, 12:13 AM
Or to hell with it all, a completely cop out ending, nukes drop on all of Japan, ****ing the lives of shiro and ganta and whoever the hell else lives in a few million mile vicinity of that island :S

Blad3101
04-28-2011, 02:44 AM
I think they may go with the "Ganta kills Shiro" (though I don't want it that way) or "everyone dies" ending in the manga, but take a different route (happy ending) with the anime (in a future season, as I can only foresee them getting to chapter 21-22 with 12 episodes) like they did with Eureka Seven.

SallyLynn
04-28-2011, 03:56 AM

I not only want this to happen!! but something close has to happen i mean this is the kinda manga that leaves u hanging!!:)

Noctis23
04-29-2011, 05:18 AM
Remeber in chapter 13 where Ganta ask's Shiro what she wants to do when they're out of prison she said she wanted to eat candy and ride the ferris wheel?
and he answerd when we get out we'll ride it together
I think they will at the end, thought bloody and full of tears, I think that could happen
what do you think?

Nah i think more realistic i think this will end like Elfenlied..... Ganta Killing Shiro by her on will or something like that....i think this because almost every Psychological,Tragedy and Horror manga end up with some depressing ending but i like the ending you put it could used a happy ending

ps. this manga is pretty much like Elfenlied Ganta=Kouta,Shiro=Lucy(in having double personality) having a research lab experimenting on human strenght and other thing and a bunch of other people trying to prevent that yep that pretty much it that why im convinced this will end up like elfenlied

gbone
04-29-2011, 05:37 PM
I think they may go with the "Ganta kills Shiro" (though I don't want it that way) or "everyone dies" ending in the manga, but take a different route (happy ending) with the anime (in a future season, as I can only foresee them getting to chapter 21-22 with 12 episodes) like they did with Eureka Seven.

well speaking of Eureka 7 it has different ending between anime and manga too. Kazuma Koudou work on both manga, so I think that it's similiar as you said, one good and true end. Just see first 2 ep of anime and it's probably take a different route, cause I see it's not quite following the manga.

btw, I like Eureka 7 anime ending more thought. :smug:

Blad3101
04-30-2011, 01:42 PM
Just recall that Ganta said he would never kill a friend, but I dunno where this is going to lead.

kenshindono
05-03-2011, 08:26 PM
why the hell did i click this thread? lol. I read some of thisa while back but kinda stalled and didn't read anymore. It seemed kinda interesting but the plot seemed a bit convoluded and weird. Since theres an anime airing about it i decided to come back here and for some reason clicked on the forum.. and got spoiled as to who the red man really is, and a few other things.

One thing i see coming up a lot is comparisons to elfen Lied. People are even saying it may end similarly to that. Since im spoiled anyway, may i ask how Elfen Lied ended? (spoiler tags for everyone else) I actually havent seen or read that either. I have the anime but only watched the first episode and stalled on that as well =P

I guess i should start over with this series. How many more chapters are there that will come out? maybe i'll wait till its down to the last 1 or two. I actually did a quick skim of the last few chapters that are out just to look at the art and do a super brief read, and it was a surprise. Shiro looks totally different now. Is she a different character or did the art just change from teh earlier volumes? Other than the obvious facial expression changes since shes basically pure evil now, she just looks older. A couple pics

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c042/23.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c042/31.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c042/37.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c043/20.html

compare to a few earlier shots:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v01/c002/25.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v02/c007/11.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v02/c008/33.html

even when she was angry back then:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v02/c008/45.html

again, her face looks way more serious but she also just looks more adult. Her chest seems bigger and her whole body seems more grown up, as well as her face. Im just wondering if something happened plot wise and this is a new body, or the art style just changed over time

KaichouGisei
05-04-2011, 07:13 AM
why the hell did i click this thread? lol. I read some of thisa while back but kinda stalled and didn't read anymore. It seemed kinda interesting but the plot seemed a bit convoluded and weird. Since theres an anime airing about it i decided to come back here and for some reason clicked on the forum.. and got spoiled as to who the red man really is, and a few other things.

One thing i see coming up a lot is comparisons to elfen Lied. People are even saying it may end similarly to that. Since im spoiled anyway, may i ask how Elfen Lied ended? (spoiler tags for everyone else) I actually havent seen or read that either. I have the anime but only watched the first episode and stalled on that as well =P

I guess i should start over with this series. How many more chapters are there that will come out? maybe i'll wait till its down to the last 1 or two. I actually did a quick skim of the last few chapters that are out just to look at the art and do a super brief read, and it was a surprise. Shiro looks totally different now. Is she a different character or did the art just change from teh earlier volumes? Other than the obvious facial expression changes since shes basically pure evil now, she just looks older. A couple pics

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c042/23.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c042/31.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c042/37.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c043/20.html

compare to a few earlier shots:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v01/c002/25.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v02/c007/11.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v02/c008/33.html

even when she was angry back then:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v02/c008/45.html

again, her face looks way more serious but she also just looks more adult. Her chest seems bigger and her whole body seems more grown up, as well as her face. Im just wondering if something happened plot wise and this is a new body, or the art style just changed over time

Yes the style did change but it's not a plottwist or a newbody
the artist just improved and kids grow it would be stupid if the time they were together in prison wouldn't change them
I guess when you read the story you think time will stand still but in this case nope, she became a bit older :3

Blad3101
05-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Yes the style did change but it's not a plottwist or a newbody
the artist just improved and kids grow it would be stupid if the time they were together in prison wouldn't change them
I guess when you read the story you think time will stand still but in this case nope, she became a bit older :3

She is a teenage girl, of course she would change. But also, this shows how "Shiro" and the "Wretched Egg" carry themselves differently. The "Wretched Egg" can act like "Shiro" and torment Ganta's mind as she slowly kills him.

Darkness73
05-05-2011, 11:24 AM
It is possible. If you pay attention, you can't tell time in the manga or anime, so you don't know how long its been. And have you seen any of them eat a candy lately? I bet the ending will be some ironic thing like all of them destroying the device, and stopping everything, and then dying due to not eating candy...That would be amuzing in a twisted way, you have to admit

StealthyPaws
05-08-2011, 01:10 PM
I believe they got their collars that inject poison removed when released / moved to another facility so they don't really need candy anymore.

KaichouGisei
05-08-2011, 05:42 PM
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c040/7.html
Here's Ganta staring at the feris wheel which is why I believe they will ride it in the end...I guess :3 oh well

Thearux
05-08-2011, 07:14 PM
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c040/7.html
Here's Ganta staring at the feris wheel which is why I believe they will ride it in the end...I guess :3 oh well

He surely is thinking about shiro and their promise...
Im sure that they will end together no matter what.
If they don't end together... the manga would end like sh*t!

Blad3101
05-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Of course they could always give us a Eureka Seven "piss-off it's for the best, but maybe she'll return someday because I have hope" kind of ending (I'd be so ****** pissed though). :o

Thearux
05-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Of course they could always give us a Eureka Seven "piss-off it's for the best, but maybe she'll return someday because I have hope" kind of ending (I'd be so ****** pissed though). :o

Man, I have readed this kind of manga before(mirai nikki), and I can tell that it would seem to have a bittersweet ending, but in the really end, they would be together.

UsoSora
05-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Haha, Maybe it's gonna be like a real cliche love story ending.. with The red man personality also falling in love with Ganta.. and then she stops bugging Shiro..

Ugh>,< I don't hope so..I want to shed tears D:

Bio_Hazards
05-18-2011, 05:03 PM
I seriously doubt that. Somehow I think the manga will end with Shiro killing Ganta and him saying "I'd never kill a friend"

Midnight_Ninja
05-18-2011, 05:48 PM
Whoa...That would be creepy...>.>

Midnight_Ninja
05-18-2011, 05:50 PM
Hmmmm....I think Ganta will either kill Shiro, vice versa, or they both end up dying in each other arms, but who knows? We shall see at the end.

Clixx
05-18-2011, 08:26 PM
Honestly, seeing all the tradgedy faced within this series, I got a feeling that promise wont be kept. Somehow one of them will perish and they will be alone on the big shiny wheel...

I cant wait...

Malamber
05-19-2011, 02:14 AM
Ganta and Shiro are standing in the park and Ganta shoots the Ferris wheel support it falls both are crushed. The end.

There is a twist lol

cutlikeabuffalo
05-29-2011, 02:34 AM
Maybe that will be his attempt to "understand" her more. I wouldn't be surprised though.

Myraccy
05-31-2011, 05:12 AM
Maybe Shiro will stab herself in order to not let the Wretched Egg kill Ganta and ask Ganta to take her on the ferris wheel for the final moments of her life where Ganta will kill himself after she's dead.the end scene is where they both die on the ferris wheel holding hands and crying.?_?(-_-)(-.-)FINITO!p(^o^)q

Thearux
05-31-2011, 11:33 AM
Maybe Shiro will stab herself in order to not let the Wretched Egg kill Ganta and ask Ganta to take her on the ferris wheel for the final moments of her life where Ganta will kill himself after she's dead.the end scene is where they both die on the ferris wheel holding hands and crying.?_?(-_-)(-.-)FINITO!p(^o^)q

Well saddening but good, since they ended up together.

ZERO PHOENIX
06-01-2011, 03:58 PM
I think we can rule out a happy ending. :D

Blad3101
06-01-2011, 05:06 PM
I think we should wait and see what the next few chapters bring.

Yaroai
06-01-2011, 06:38 PM
I think in the end Shiro will dye and Ganta will ride the ferris wheel alone crying, saying something like: "Why did you die! We wanted to ride the ferris wheel together.."

KawaiiNekoNeko
06-01-2011, 08:05 PM
@Evandon, yeah! Cool way of thinking ;) Anddd I think they will ride the Ferris wheel at the end because in the anime (ive read anime and manga) The ED has this Weird Song o.o but it has picture of Ferris wheel! :DD

SuperP.
06-02-2011, 06:53 AM
Since this manga has tragedy tag, I guess that after Ganta and Shiro are dead, they have a dream that they are holding hands, eating candy together and ride the ferris wheel. Shiro is sinful so I think she cant live happily with Ganta in the end, but she is a poor one, she deserves something. Moreover, Ganta's mother was cruel to Shiro, so I think Ganta and Shiro should happily die together :wow:

Emanrulez
06-03-2011, 10:28 PM
yea a tragic ending would probably happen the way this manga is going but id rather a happy ending because in all honesty this manga is bumming me out with all the sadness and if they could have a happy ending it could make it all better.

Ketel
06-07-2011, 08:45 AM
i think it will since Deadman wonderland has been animated
sadly the anime only 12 episode.
i wonder what end will happen?

jovination
06-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Personally i think they will both die, maybe after the ferris wheel ride, maybe not. My thought is that they will decide to die together since the wretched egg cant be left alive anymore, and ganta wont live with himself to fully forgive her, the only option is for both of them to lover suicide ^^ i think an ending like that, with the right mood would bring a great end to the series like " everyone staring up in disbelief as a red egg forms and they see ganta smiling back as it explodes leaving nothing left of ganta or shiro ", the series started with something like that and its reasonable to assume it will end with it.

IHelljumperI
06-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Well i think they will fight on the ferris wheel and after killing Shiro Ganta remembers their promise, so everything ends strange :D

Sharpen
06-12-2011, 06:55 AM
I think it would be interesting if they rode the ferris wheel BEFORE they fight to the death. Because in that last chapter, it was Shiro who was talking to Ganta, so it's possible (and probable) that they have some sort of final reconciling before Wretched Egg gets completely unleashed.
And then they fight and die. Both of them. Cuz this manga is mega-tragic.
Oddly enough, I think that just about any ending they could come up with would still be a bit of a 'surprise' ending to me, because it could sincerely go so many different ways.

Andy-Fish
06-12-2011, 11:36 PM
Heh, since it seems Ganta will be no more when the crazy park owner unleashes Shiro's full power he will see the last memory of Ganta and fulfill the promise he and Shiro made. Thus the two crazies, with dead bodies and blood laying about, will ride the tattered Ferris Wheel as the sunsets. Or even another earthquake will occur as the final scene and they'll ride a broke ferris wheel as the sunsets, either way sounds fun to me.

dark souleater
06-13-2011, 01:10 AM
WOW! So depressin' I think shiro will kill herself and ganta will shout NOOOOOO!!!!!! While trying to stop her. but he fails and it takes some time for him to recover but he eventually does and visits ferriswheel and rides it in remembrance of his dead lover.

Mental Reaper
06-13-2011, 05:33 PM
I think he is going to kill shiro then be on the ride by himself imaging shiro there with him

xConnie
06-14-2011, 08:12 AM

LOL Just like School Days. Then I can imagine him crying really hard. The he says something like "I kept my promise." I wonder what the people who control the ride do when they see? Maybe he somehow sneaks at night and turns the feris wheel on himself somehow?

Akito_Midori-chan
06-14-2011, 11:38 AM
*sigh* This is the type of manga where you can't get too attached to characters. All the deadmen are just getting killed off (LOL). The longest lasting (non main-character) deadman would have to be Crow, but i think he is going to die soon as well.I am fully expecting this manga to end with a tragedy, though it would be nice for them to be cut a bit of slack as well and get a good ending.

jiohnis
06-15-2011, 10:37 AM
Well , there is a possibility of a nice ending . Don't forget that the main villain is the director ( Toto ) and so it's possible that Ganta and Shiro will combine forces against him . Oh and i believe that the evil shiro personality will come out with full power sfter the mother goose system is unlocked , but Ganta will free the good Shiro with the power of his "love" :smug: !! :P I can imagine the director screaming : " MASAKA !!! " and then Director vs Shiro + Ganta . Man , I hate sad ending , but most I hate hazy endings !!! I have also read Mirai Nikki and yeah Yuno resembles Shiro A WHOLE DAMN LOT !!! Well , the manga is great for me so far , I hope this shitty director doesn't get Ganta's body !

yazu
07-01-2011, 10:10 PM
I hope that there is a good ending... the only reason I have been reading this twisted manga from the beginning is because of all the scenes where Ganta sticks to his words and says he will protect his friends and such. Personally I think the ending will be a happy one because every low point in the manga Ganta has always left a positive impression upon those around him with his actions. He's a good guy and I don't think he will kill Shiro but save her! Alass I might be to optimistic but I believe that Ganta will pull through like all the other times to do something awesome and brave!

AAtique
07-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Psychological mangas like this always end with one of the main characters dead :sorry: I'm pretty sure they're gonna kill off Shiro. They can also kill off Ganta but I think they'll keep him alive to spend the rest of his life all alone and suffer even more :sorry: I can't see it having a happy end but I still wish they could live happily ever after :sad:
Why can't they write a decent psychological manga where the characters you grow to love don't get killed in the end!? (>o<)

yazu
07-02-2011, 02:17 AM
Psychological mangas like this always end with one of the main characters dead :sorry: I'm pretty sure they're gonna kill off Shiro. They can also kill off Ganta but I think they'll keep him alive to spend the rest of his life all alone and suffer even more :sorry: I can't see it having a happy end but I still wish they could live happily ever after :sad:
Why can't they write a decent psychological manga where the characters you grow to love don't get killed in the end!? (>o<)

Hmm there is always a possibility for a good ending! I mean don't forget senji's coin toss! I look forward to the next few chapters because there will be a point where it can't get any lower in how ****** up it is and that's when we'll see how Ganta's going to deal with the situation. And if one of them had to die I am going to have to go with Ganta dying cause with all that Shiro's has gone through she at least deserves somewhat of a better life than the one she has had (perhaps that's why Ganta will sacrifce himself for her).

OseiTheWarrior
07-03-2011, 11:39 PM
my sick idea is that ganta (emotionless and zombie like from killing shiro/ wretched egg) will drag her bloody body and ride with her on the feris wheel.. O.o oh wow... That would be so depressing and sad. D:

hahahahahaha!!!

darkmanure
07-04-2011, 12:30 PM
One thing is for certain. There will be no happy ending for Shiro. She's either going to be dead or stuck as the Redman with her other personality locked up for the rest of her life. There is no way the world is not try to kill her after what she's done.

Thearux
07-04-2011, 12:56 PM
One thing is for certain. There will be no happy ending for Shiro. She's either going to be dead or stuck as the Redman with her other personality locked up for the rest of her life. There is no way the world is not try to kill her after what she's done.

Im not sure, but thats a possibility.

Blad3101
07-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Even better possibility, together Shiro and Ganta kill everyone and live happily together alone. Shiro won't have to feel pain anymore, she only has Ganta.

Thearux
07-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Even better possibility, together Shiro and Ganta kill everyone and live happily together alone. Shiro won't have to feel pain anymore, she only has Ganta.

That would be perfect, and they have sex in a blood bath :D!

yazu
07-04-2011, 06:48 PM

It's as if your saying she deserves to die for what she did to the world..... and if you put it that way then in my eyes the world deserves to die for what they did to Shiro. =) You shouldn't hate on something created from the world's own corruption! And Thearux we don't need any of your fantasies becoming a reality in the manga either ;P Plus there will be a good ending just all you wait!

KaichouGisei
07-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Perhaps they're right and perhaps you're right
But never forget who we're talking about here
this isn't some fantasy manga that has fairies and happy endings, if the main character dies she dies, if she ends up with Ganta either way something might go wrong :3
and no one is hating Shiro for what she did, they're just viewing it in the way of reality as if someone [doesn't matter if she was hurt as a child] could ever forgive her for what happend, that all they don't hate Shiro , and neither do I

yazu
07-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Well the way he phrased his words made it sound like Shiro was on the "deserving side" of being punished aka dying in the end and using his logic I just stated that well than the world can be viewed as "on the deserving side" to be punished. But then again we really don't have any clue what the origin of such "scientific" experiments (if you can call them that) are. But yea I don't expect a "and they lived happily ever after" just an ending that reiterates the main points of the manga that have been pretty consistent which is why I feel the ending won't be as bad as some expect it to be ;P

Petronec
07-05-2011, 03:00 AM
I could see a final battle going down on the ferris wheel... but I'm wondering what would happen to the deadmen at the end. Sounds a bit of a copout to me if they lose their powers so maybe the edning could be bittersweet. After they resolve the problem of the red man and deadman wonderland is closed could they re-adjust to normal life especially with their powers or what if red man caused another earthquake in a last ditch effort and the manga went in a completely different direction, putting a post-apocalyptic spin on things

sbrieian
07-05-2011, 05:45 PM
I agree with the theory that all the deadman characters dying, but somehow i feel DW might sink into the ocean forever sealing off DW and the threat of the deadman and closing that chapter of Tokyo's history....at least for a little while.

crimson angel excel
07-05-2011, 09:32 PM
I dont know because this is also a tragedy manga. Although there are some tragedy manga/animes out there that do have happy endings. ?_? .

Moy_X7
07-06-2011, 02:52 AM
I'm seriously hoping for a happy ending, specially after seeing such a heartwarming moment (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c036/38.html). I'm pretty sure that most, if not all of the DW cast will be killed in the end but I want for Ganta and Shiro to live.These are my two possibilities for a happy ending:
1. Shiro's evil personality ends up falling for Ganta after seeing how much of a good guy he really is. It's plausible seeing how the Red Man has had the chance to kill Ganta more than once but she keeps holding back.
2. Shiro's evil personality is sealed away indefinitely with the help of the Mother Goose System, as someone suggested before.

I don't think that Shiro will be allowed to live, the world will hate her for her deeds as the original sin. I can only see her living in a post-apocalyptic world if she wipes out all of Japan with another one of those earthquakes lol. If we can't get a happy ending, then I hope we at least get a "and they died happily ever after ending". Have them both die smiling while riding the ferris wheel after being fatally wounded from their last encounter.

wormwood2012
07-06-2011, 12:34 PM
I think, Toto is Ganta's mother's partner in the laboratory. First is because he knows everything about Shiro, which has been proven in ch.45.2, and because Toto is just the 3rd body of Mrs. Isagami's partner.

Thearux
07-06-2011, 12:48 PM
I think, Toto is Ganta's mother's partner in the laboratory. First is because he knows everything about Shiro, which has been proven in ch.45.2, and because Toto is just the 3rd body of Mrs. Isagami's partner.

well it was shown that he was the partner of her mother.

haruchan13
07-07-2011, 04:51 AM
well it was shown that he was the partner of her mother.

Ditto. -o-
Its already been proven he is Ganta's mothers lab partner.
Crazy psycho.

zephyross316
07-07-2011, 04:57 AM
Hmm there is always a possibility for a good ending! I mean don't forget senji's coin toss! I look forward to the next few chapters because there will be a point where it can't get any lower in how ****** up it is and that's when we'll see how Ganta's going to deal with the situation. And if one of them had to die I am going to have to go with Ganta dying cause with all that Shiro's has gone through she at least deserves somewhat of a better life than the one she has had (perhaps that's why Ganta will sacrifce himself for her).

i strongly believe that coin senji has is a 2 headed coin, and he only did that to reassure Ganta. And Shiro and Ganta deserve to die, there's nothing left normal in their lives, nothing to go back to and after all that those two have been through, i think letting them live would make them suffer even more. Then added onto that the persecution from society because of the fact that they are "Deadmen", all of that shit on a young person's mind, they just simply cannot go back to "normal". To let them die and end all of their psychological suffering would leave me happily satisfied in tears.

The True Overlord
07-08-2011, 12:06 AM
I'm seriously hoping for a happy ending, specially after seeing such a heartwarming moment (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c036/38.html). I'm pretty sure that most, if not all of the DW cast will be killed in the end but I want for Ganta and Shiro to live.These are my two possibilities for a happy ending:
1. Shiro's evil personality ends up falling for Ganta after seeing how much of a good guy he really is. It's plausible seeing how the Red Man has had the chance to kill Ganta more than once but she keeps holding back.
2. Shiro's evil personality is sealed away indefinitely with the help of the Mother Goose System, as someone suggested before.

I don't think that Shiro will be allowed to live, the world will hate her for her deeds as the original sin. I can only see her living in a post-apocalyptic world if she wipes out all of Japan with another one of those earthquakes lol. If we can't get a happy ending, then I hope we at least get a "and they died happily ever after ending". Have them both die smiling while riding the ferris wheel after being fatally wounded from their last encounter.

i couldnt have put it any better. I want to see an ending like what you mentiond. But i still have the thought in the back of my mind thinking Shiro will die alone protecting ganta (given thats what shes been doing this entire series) from Toto.

we'll have to wait and see i guesss

yazu
07-08-2011, 01:44 AM
i strongly believe that coin senji has is a 2 headed coin, and he only did that to reassure Ganta. And Shiro and Ganta deserve to die, there's nothing left normal in their lives, nothing to go back to and after all that those two have been through, i think letting them live would make them suffer even more. Then added onto that the persecution from society because of the fact that they are "Deadmen", all of that shit on a young person's mind, they just simply cannot go back to "normal". To let them die and end all of their psychological suffering would leave me happily satisfied in tears.

Who the hell needs to care about what society thinks or wants when you are with the person you love? For all I care they can go destroy the world. ;P But seriously I think we are all making these assumptions about how its going to end this way because of this or that way because of that. Yet the mangaka will have us all drooling when he pulls this mega gravity defying plot twist that will blow every possible ending mentioned out of the park. That's what I hope for!

naka
07-08-2011, 01:56 AM
Most likely after Shiro ( i just can;t see how she is able to live as long as wetch egg is inside her) and even through Ganta might now be the one to kill Shiro in the end. He is in the ferris wheel (riding it of course) crying saying that he is srry for not being able to keep his promise to Shiro...

BlazeHero
07-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Lol I love how everyone on this board is so pessimistic about how the ending is going to turn out. Common can't we hope for a nice ending where Shiro and Ganta finally are able to ride the Ferris Wheel in peace?

kazuyakamenashi
07-11-2011, 07:16 AM
I hope they all die and only one of the Deadmen survive and that person rides the Ferris Wheel alone thinking about everyone else.

bubbleboyxxx12
07-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Ganta and Shiro will probably die together and everybody else lives happily ever after or something

ichigoredbludo
07-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Weelll.... talking about ambiguous endings.. I have quite a lot of ideas in my head right now.

1. Ganta does kill Shiro (Both her and the Wretched Egg), painfully (both mentally and physically) brings just himself to the Ferris Wheel while morning over his lost friend.

2. Ganta kills Shiro's Wretched Egg (somehow) and they both manage to survive an epic blow and still goes onto the Ferris Wheel.

3. Ganta kills Shiro (both) and goes absolutely unemotional, living with Mimi's father (who forgave him, afterall, it's not like Ganta killed her). Then someday, Ganta commits suicide.

4. Ganta dies. Shiro wins. o.o LOL~

elpsnappyhop
07-17-2011, 02:28 AM
Ganta will end up overcoming the "mind transfer" after understanding what shiro has gone through, willingly unlock the mother goose system and attempt to talk to the wretched egg. eventually the wretched egg, after trying to kill him, will understand his aspect of humanity, and coexist with shiro, effectively ending the threat posed by wretched egg, giving shiro and ganta a good ending.
I dont think they will simply end it by maxing out the MG system, it wouldn't seem like a "good" ending if Shiro had to listen to a lullaby the rest of her life just to keep a psycho killer locked away.

Moy_X7
07-17-2011, 03:07 AM
Yet the mangaka will have us all drooling when he pulls this mega gravity defying plot twist that will blow every possible ending mentioned out of the park. That's what I hope for!

Hey, as long as they don't pull a Mirai Nikki ending on us then it's all good. I'd much rather have a depressing ending than something as silly and retarded as that ending lol.

KaichouGisei
07-17-2011, 10:49 AM
Weelll.... talking about ambiguous endings.. I have quite a lot of ideas in my head right now.

1. Ganta does kill Shiro (Both her and the Wretched Egg), painfully (both mentally and physically) brings just himself to the Ferris Wheel while morning over his lost friend.

2. Ganta kills Shiro's Wretched Egg (somehow) and they both manage to survive an epic blow and still goes onto the Ferris Wheel.

3. Ganta kills Shiro (both) and goes absolutely unemotional, living with Mimi's father (who forgave him, afterall, it's not like Ganta killed her). Then someday, Ganta commits suicide.

4. Ganta dies. Shiro wins. o.o LOL~

that 3rd option just made wtf

Flowerbabe
07-18-2011, 04:27 PM
I think that Ganta would die but not before he kills Shiro's Wretched Egg. But it really doesn't matter to me who survives and doesn't, I just want to see Ganta and Shiro on the Ferris Wheel.

Doubt32
07-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Remember how Ganta tells Shiro that friends don't hurt friends? I think that before Ganta blows the final blow to Shiro, he's going to stop, remembering what he told Shiro in the past. Shiro comes back from being the Wretched Egg, telling Ganta to finish her off. In the end, Ganta is persuaded to finish her off (like Lucy from Elfen Lied D: ) and brings her body to the Ferris Wheel. Since it's a tragedy i wouldn't doubt a "good ending" sadly =[

charminglove
07-19-2011, 03:35 AM
wow i like your idea with the evil smile all the ideas were pretty good though (^o^)

Mach56gs
07-19-2011, 11:33 PM
Sheesh, right now I think it will be some sort of bittersweet ending, but then again, the author killed of Azumi.
Who knows what else he will do?
For my best case scenario, Ganta reaches out towards Wretched Egg. YES, I know how far fetched that would be, and how many of us hate that Azami-killing freak (I'm still a bit bitter), but it's been said that Shiro developed split personalities in order to cope with all the experiments she went through ( poor thing). Another theme that's new is how he needs to "understand her more", which leads me to believe he should try to understand the method behind the madness of Shiro's maniac side. By understanding, he might be able to find a way to reach out to her and......

well.....

kill her quickly? :wacko:

Yeah, not the best best case scenario. I honestly don't think its possible that Ganta and Shiro will make it out together and in one piece (mentally and physically).
It would be nice, but hell, Wretched Egg is just (to me) a impossible barrier to overcome.

P.S. You guys came up with some pretty interesting endings. Some of them :) , and some of them :'(, but all pretty great.

-Miracle
07-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Shiro's would be putted in the chamber with egg form and then they will eliminate the second personality (the wretched egg) so after that shiro and ganta would marry and have beautiful kids. LOL.

Pure american Cliche ._.

Flowerbabe
07-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Sheesh, right now I think it will be some sort of bittersweet ending, but then again, the author killed of Azumi.
Who knows what else he will do?
For my best case scenario, Ganta reaches out towards Wretched Egg. YES, I know how far fetched that would be, and how many of us hate that Azami-killing freak (I'm still a bit bitter), but it's been said that Shiro developed split personalities in order to cope with all the experiments she went through ( poor thing). Another theme that's new is how he needs to "understand her more", which leads me to believe he should try to understand the method behind the madness of Shiro's maniac side. By understanding, he might be able to find a way to reach out to her and......

well.....

kill her quickly? :wacko:

Yeah, not the best best case scenario. I honestly don't think its possible that Ganta and Shiro will make it out together and in one piece (mentally and physically).
It would be nice, but hell, Wretched Egg is just (to me) a impossible barrier to overcome.

P.S. You guys came up with some pretty interesting endings. Some of them :) , and some of them :'(, but all pretty great.

I agree that the "understand her more" would play an important factor in Ganta's decision in either killing Shiro or not killing her but it just makes the decision much more difficult for Ganta. When he does understand her would he want to end her suffering or stick to his motto of not killing his friend and instead let her kill him? Either way it's just depressing and the outcome doesn't look good for either of them (losing a dear friend or death).

fluggylumps
07-24-2011, 02:55 AM
i think they will but one of them is going to be dying while that happens, probably shiro, i don't want shiro to die but i just finished reading elfen lied and i can see a sad ending like that happen

ChOcOmAnGaHoLIC
08-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Okay time for my sad and disturbing ending:

During the final battle between Mockingbird and Ganta, when it looks like Ganta's finally done for Shiro gains a second of control
and blocks the next hit. Shiro then dies and Ganta in a burst of rage kills Mockingbird and when the battle is done the Ferris
Wheel is miraclously (?) still standing. There is where they bury Shiro at the base of the attraction while Ganta sings the rest of
the Woodpecker Song tears streaming down his face...

I really doubt there is a happy ending and an ending where Shiro lives, because her death is certain.

MangaFoodie
08-12-2011, 11:03 PM
The ending could go a few ways, I suppose. Here are a few of my far-fetched theories :D
1) In a heated emotional final battle between Ganta and Shiro, aka Wretched Egg, Shiro's real personality comes back, and tells Ganta to relieve her of her pain, telling him to be her Ace Man and save her, to which he does. But as Shiro's dying, Ganta takes her for one final ride on the ferris wheel, while they share their first, and last, kiss.

2) Though I highly doubt this one would happen, Ganta finds a way to get rid of the Wretched Egg persona, bringing back Shiro. Ganta forgives Shiro for everything, and the manga has a fairy tale ending.

Or my personal favorite,
3) In the final moments of the battle with Ganta and Shiro, Ganta realizes that he's the one who caused the Great Tokyo Earthquake after the Wretched Egg told him so, triggering a side of his memories which he forgot. And when Shiro's real personality comes back for just a moment to tell Ganta to relieve her of her pain, Ganta does so. In the ending, we see Ganta and Shiro, holding hands, sitting in the ferris wheel, as the sun sets. Shiro, mortally wounded, dies slowly after giving Ganta a kiss, but later on Ganta is shown to have suffered a death blow too. As they both lay dying in each others arms, the ferris wheel crumbles, signifying that they were both dead. After a few days, when the police searches through the wreckage, they found Ganta and Shiro's bodies, still holding hands.

ALTERNATE ENDING!
Ganta and Shiro ends up in the afterlife, where they slowly regain their memories and their love for each other with the help of none other than Otonashi Yuzuru! ANGEL BEATS! FTW xD

Tessalinne
08-14-2011, 02:15 AM
This manga is so sick and twisted.
Ugh, I feel brainwashed.

Mach56gs
08-14-2011, 05:05 AM
ALTERNATE ENDING!
Ganta and Shiro ends up in the afterlife, where they slowly regain their memories and their love for each other with the help of none other than Otonashi Yuzuru! ANGEL BEATS! FTW xD

Yay Angel Beats! Definitely a fun ending to think up!p(^o^)q

SummerTashe
08-18-2011, 06:14 PM
wow, that's a lot of options for the ending and they're all rly good o_o" but honestly, given the author's reputation, i doubt there will be a 'happy' end (i mean, think of eureka 7, for example. even the anime is better 'cause i guess it is the original, but anyway)... i REALLY REALLY want to see a happy end for ganta and shiro, but i think that's near impossible T-T
on the other hand, i can see a bittersweet ending where ganta and shiro finally ride the ferris wheel at the end as a possibility. and like i said, since i doubt there's gonna be a 'happy' ending, i'd much rather see ganta and shiro fulfilling their promise <3 but well, this manga's rly tough to predict, so i'm anxiously waiting to see how it's gonna end O_O

theeternalkira
08-19-2011, 11:22 AM
My version of ending:
Ganta and Shiro fight each other and ends up with both suffer heavy injury. Ganta apologizes and askes Shiro to let him to be her Ace-man for now, but Shiro refuses. They ends the fight with one final blow and kills both of them. But later, only Ganta's corpse lies there.

1 year later, some mysterious white haired girl is standing in front of Ganta's tomb. She turns and reveals herself as Shiro. "Later, Ganta... and Thanks" she says, as she walks away.

Toastybites
08-19-2011, 06:59 PM
It could also end like Melo Holic, like Shiro's dead and Ganta's in a coma and he dream that they fly off somewhere together. And then Ganta dies with like people crying around him.

Tinyhands
08-21-2011, 11:42 PM
Me personally, I think that Wretched Egg will kill Ganta, then after he's dead, Shiro will come back, will realize what she did, and kill Toto/ make another big MF earthquake and kill errrrrbody, but I'm really rooting for a happy ending. :(

gaaralove
08-29-2011, 08:33 PM
Whatever happened to happily ever after? I mean before I read this forum i thought that some how Shiro's alter ego would die and she and ganta would live happily after that. But now I think that maybe Shiro is going to die by Ganta's hand and he'll be all alone on that ferris wheel crying his eyes out cuz the love of his life isn't there with him... damn that's depressing

MangaFoodie
08-29-2011, 10:48 PM
Whatever happened to happily ever after? I mean before I read this forum i thought that some how Shiro's alter ego would die and she and ganta would live happily after that. But now I think that maybe Shiro is going to die by Ganta's hand and he'll be all alone on that ferris wheel crying his eyes out cuz the love of his life isn't there with him... damn that's depressing

I can't ever imagine a happy ending for Shiro, solely because she murdered so many people. Yeah sure, Shiro's alternate personality did all that, but in the end, its still her. The one who brutally slaughtered Ganta's classmates, not to mention the forgery girl (whom I forgot the name of). Whatever the ending's gonna be, its not gonna be a happy one, least that's what I think

Kreyvarr
09-06-2011, 09:46 AM
Haha... I was staring at this point in the manga for a while where it shows the mother goose system:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v10/c041/28.html

And I thought... wouldn't it be creepy if Ganta and Shiro's mom was in there singing the entire time??? Hahaha~

JeanLucMG
10-04-2011, 02:50 AM
I think I know how its gonna end... check this quote
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c036/37.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/deadman_wonderland/v08/c036/38.html
"No matter what kind of world we live in... Even if it was Hell... Those two would... Smile-"

This brings me to the conclusion that, at the end, somehow, the fight between Ganta and Shiro, or the explosion of Deadman Wonderland, causes mass destruction and the world is devastated, but Shiro and Ganta survive and stay together, and at the end they get on the ferris wheel on the ruins of Deadman Wonderland. What do you think of this ending? possible?

Recovery
10-04-2011, 07:33 PM
it's kinda hard to say so early in the manga.

Pumpkin.
10-17-2011, 08:50 PM
no no no no no! i've already read too many tragedies!

All Hail
10-17-2011, 10:42 PM
I cant stand tragedies, but if it had to be i'd root for after killing shiro, ganta goes insane and becomes near a new wretched egg, or forms a split personality as well.

LikeIsaid Potato
10-19-2011, 02:44 AM
All ik is I don`t want happy happy ending.

All Hail
10-19-2011, 04:23 AM

Depends what your definition of that is. I'm fine with them sealing the wretched egg and riding the ferris wheel at the end.

LikeIsaid Potato
10-19-2011, 05:32 AM
Depends what your definition of that is. I'm fine with them sealing the wretched egg and riding the ferris wheel at the end.

I want ending that doesn't end exactly happily, I don't want a retarded ending where Ginta ends it super happily with Shiro. I want to feel a down side to it or a mind ****.

All Hail
10-20-2011, 05:09 AM
I want ending that doesn't end exactly happily, I don't want a retarded ending where Ginta ends it super happily with Shiro. I want to feel a down side to it or a mind ****.

Why is that -_-

Bjorn Borg
10-20-2011, 06:10 PM

I think that's the best too, well at least I hope it won't be a crappy shounen ending where everyone is happy and friends.

LikeIsaid Potato
10-20-2011, 08:09 PM
Why is that -_-

Doesn't fit the manga. Mangas like this should have a rather empty feeling ending. A empty but awesome ending. If this manga ended happily, it would ruin everything.
Plus you can't end this happily. I mean look at everything everyone went through. None of them are happy about it, if it ended happily I would be like bullshit.

I think that's the best too, well at least I hope it won't be a crappy shounen ending where everyone is happy and friends.

ikr. It totally does not fit this manga.

All Hail
10-21-2011, 02:23 AM
Doesn't fit the manga. Mangas like this should have a rather empty feeling ending. A empty but awesome ending. If this manga ended happily, it would ruin everything.
Plus you can't end this happily. I mean look at everything everyone went through. None of them are happy about it, if it ended happily I would be like bullshit.

ikr. It totally does not fit this manga.

Eh, I just hate sad and tragic endings regardless of the anime.

LikeIsaid Potato
10-21-2011, 02:49 AM
Eh, I just hate sad and tragic endings regardless of the anime.

Live with it. This manga is tagged tragedy.

SummerTashe
10-21-2011, 07:56 PM
@likeisaid, i kinda agree that it's almost impossible to give this manga a "happy" ending anymore, especially considering everything that's happened o_o tho i don't want some screwed up ending where everyone dies at the end or when they have fallen to an all-time high of frkn emo mode xD tho personally, i'm hoping that no matter how the manga ends, at least shiro and ganta will ride the ferris wheel at the end..

LikeIsaid Potato
10-21-2011, 11:20 PM
@likeisaid, i kinda agree that it's almost impossible to give this manga a "happy" ending anymore, especially considering everything that's happened o_o tho i don't want some screwed up ending where everyone dies at the end or when they have fallen to an all-time high of frkn emo mode xD tho personally, i'm hoping that no matter how the manga ends, at least shiro and ganta will ride the ferris wheel at the end..

Everybody wants that. Even a person like me. :l it shall be the most heart warming moment of the whole manga.

gaaralove
10-29-2011, 05:40 PM
If you read the other manga by the same two artist/authors called Eureka Seven you'll see that it ends in kind of a similar way as a lot of you think it Deadman Wonderland will. The main characters love interest dies at the end. I'm expected this manga to end the same way

Blad3101
10-30-2011, 01:55 PM
If you read the other manga by the same two artist/authors called Eureka Seven you'll see that it ends in kind of a similar way as a lot of you think it Deadman Wonderland will. The main characters love interest dies at the end. I'm expected this manga to end the same way

Well, Eureka Seven (manga) ends with the two main characters being separated by "worlds", but their love interest remains with "hope" (which angers many readers).

But anyways, the ending leaves you with an emptiness.

SummerTashe
10-30-2011, 05:20 PM
Everybody wants that. Even a person like me. :l it shall be the most heart warming moment of the whole manga.

lol yeah. at least one heart-warming moment after all the tragedy, i'll look forward to that at least xD

LikeIsaid Potato
11-01-2011, 12:18 AM

Eureka Seven and DW had same artists but not same authors. o -o

AeonFrog
11-01-2011, 02:42 AM
I wonder if they can find a way to use Mockingbird's "Personality Implant" technique. That way, they can isolate the wretched egg and put its memories in another body. Unless, the two personalities are inseparable, if that's the case then Shiro is gonna have to die. She's waaaay too dangerous to be left alone.

Ungrateful
11-02-2011, 05:35 PM
I wonder if they can find a way to use Mockingbird's "Personality Implant" technique. That way, they can isolate the wretched egg and put its memories in another body. Unless, the two personalities are inseparable, if that's the case then Shiro is gonna have to die. She's waaaay too dangerous to be left alone. that may be true, but we gotta wait and see what happens. hopefully she doesn't die but that's just my opinion. D: would be sad if she did die though

m4px0r
11-07-2011, 01:28 PM
i would love a sweet ending despite all the tragedies happening since the starting of the manga[the biggest shock for me was azami's death,beheaded] =_=

don't disappoint me Kataoka Jinsei sensei Kondou Kazuma sensei!!

Trannon
11-07-2011, 11:49 PM
I pity the Wretched Egg. From what I read, I see that she wants to be accepted and she hates Ganta because he always protects Shiro and is her "Ace-man", but hates her. She also hates humanity in general because of what she suffers since she is always the one that feels the pain that Shiro pushes away. The ending will probably be Shiro dying, sad as it is, because it is logical that no one will allow her to live since she is the cause of the Great Earthquake that ruined everyone's lives. Ganta will probably try and protect her but in the end, she dies because someone else kills her. Then, he picks up her body and goes on a ride on the Ferris Wheel like they promised.

Trannon
11-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Crow is one of my favorite Deadman. He can't die because i say he cant die. Actually, i doubt anyone is goona die except Mockingbird and Shiro.

LikeIsaid Potato
11-14-2011, 09:14 PM
Crow is one of my favorite Deadman. He can't die because i say he cant die. Actually, i doubt anyone is goona die except Mockingbird and Shiro.

Dude. The tragedy tag exist for a reason.

And if you combine that with drama and horror. In my experience it means, Ima kill people because I can.

Sausy
11-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Dude. The tragedy tag exist for a reason.

And if you combine that with drama and horror. In my experience it means, Ima kill people because I can.

... they killed Nagi. and he was the best.

Gahlahad431
11-16-2011, 10:18 PM
I can only hope that out of tragedy, the authors of Dead Man Wonderland can have the decency to change the ill fate romance of the boy and the girl, A Romeo and Juliet THAT IS MEANT TO BE!!! Instead of crying off in despair, we cry tears of joy cause the story turned out alright.....It might be a sick fantasy or something, but I do hope Ganta has the will to forgive! ::D

Darkmindflayer
11-19-2011, 08:46 AM
I have 2 ideas well theory's for an ending.
1; I think that right at the end the decide to seal Shiro because she's immortal,can't die and because its too riskly to leave her awake but they don't know what to do as Gantas the key. Shiro has gained all of the Red man memory's and goes willingly and Ganta has a revelation. He also goes and seals himself with her so that they can be together and this also means that as he is the key no one will ever wake them up again. They both inter the pod, kiss and fall into an eternal sleep, connected to each other by their dreams and dream of riding the Veers while.

2; Ganta and shiro decide to live in Deadman wounder land as Shiro has gained all of the Red mans thought and told him the "pain" he caused her was the pain of being alone which is what made her go crazy so he decides to stay with her as now it is also partly his fault, this goes against what everyone wants as they all came for revenge especially the girl with the Rock blood power and still wants to kill her or seal her away but Ganta now the most powerful Deadman( as his power can evolve) is the only one strong enough to kill her and as he is the key he is also the only one how can seal her threatens all of them to leave
and as Both Shiro and Ganta powers combined is just over whiling they agree. both are latter sitting on the Veers wile together smiling or kissing take your pick.

any thoughts??

Doge
11-22-2011, 11:13 PM
I have 2 ideas well theory's for an ending.
1; I think that right at the end the decide to seal Shiro because she's immortal,can't die and because its too riskly to leave her awake but they don't know what to do as Gantas the key. Shiro has gained all of the Red man memory's and goes willingly and Ganta has a revelation. He also goes and seals himself with her so that they can be together and this also means that as he is the key no one will ever wake them up again. They both inter the pod, kiss and fall into an eternal sleep, connected to each other by their dreams and dream of riding the Veers while.

2; Ganta and shiro decide to live in Deadman wounder land as Shiro has gained all of the Red mans thought and told him the "pain" he caused her was the pain of being alone which is what made her go crazy so he decides to stay with her as now it is also partly his fault, this goes against what everyone wants as they all came for revenge especially the girl with the Rock blood power and still wants to kill her or seal her away but Ganta now the most powerful Deadman( as his power can evolve) is the only one strong enough to kill her and as he is the key he is also the only one how can seal her threatens all of them to leave
and as Both Shiro and Ganta powers combined is just over whiling they agree. both are latter sitting on the Veers wile together smiling or kissing take your pick.

any thoughts??

I cried man, happy ending are so beautiful, but the possibility of it happening is very low.

IcecreamCereal
12-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Ganta learns that only he can seal the wretched egg and decides to kill her, before doing that shiro comes back and ask to ride the ferris wheel in which they do and at the end she dies.

blackmagician
12-05-2011, 07:03 PM
I also think the manga will end soon,
I wish it will be animated when it finished!^^

bman1988
12-06-2011, 04:07 PM

That would soooo suck if it happened like that. I don't want Shiro to die =(. an even bigger question tho would be how would they be able to kill her as the wretched egg cuz that's the only way i see anyone pulling the trigger. but knowing the way i think the ending would probably be they activate the mothergoose system. and years to come Ganta goes back and forth with her making sure it stays active. meh not the greatest of ending but anything where Shiro is alive and I'm happy =D

AngelLun
12-08-2011, 03:11 AM
maybe nobody will die since tt crow man threw the coin and its lizard, and when it dropped onto the floor, its lizard too ~ Tragedy tag becuz somebody died in the manga. Does mean it have to end sadly too :P

brummy1994
12-10-2011, 09:24 PM
i like the twist idea but i think it would be better with them on the ferris wheel dying, ganta has his arm around shiro and ganta sayss "so which one are you then" and then it ends

Fexus
12-11-2011, 06:30 PM
All the idea about riding the ferris wheel.
But what will the scenery be when they ride it? A mountain of corpses? Shriveled people? Ocean of debris?

Newworld King
12-12-2011, 12:56 AM
such a happy ending :*)

Qoad
12-18-2011, 09:09 AM
All the idea about riding the ferris wheel.
But what will the scenery be when they ride it? A mountain of corpses? Shriveled people? Ocean of debris?

Nuclear missile falling down from the sky ? :D

Don't know if someone already said this cause i didn't read the whole thread, but i think it will somehow goes like :

- shiro and ganta fight, almost all the deadman wiped out / on the brink of dying

- just when we think everything is lost and that everybody's gonna die exept for redman, ganta somehow reach out to shiro's feeling and calm her down / bring back her sanity

- everyone is happy as the nightmare is over ; we see an injured/exhausted couple riding the wheel together face to face, shiro with a big smile and... piiiiijjjjjjjuuuuuu nuclear missile falling down in ganta's back (because the higher ups that sent Makina never thrusted she could succeed in the end)

- everyone die exept for shiro that successfully recover with her supra powers > nervous breakdown > a crazier than ever redman goes rampaging the world !

That could be fun ^^.

Also about the people saying a happy ending can't happend in this type of manga, i'd say that even if there is a lot of death and gore scenes in DW, it also shows positive things :

- nagi died but the other deadman escaped
- minatsuki hated everyone but herself and now she's all friendly (in a weird way but still) with everyone
- crow was living by himself for himself and now helps everyone
- Makina that was part of the system stood up against it
etc...

I don't really know how to explain it in english, but i don't think it's as negative as the other psychological mangas out here.

That's why in my opinion, a happy ending could totally happen.

That was my 2 cents =)

Ramzez92
12-20-2011, 04:12 AM
not gonna put in here my 2 cents but i'm gonna say LOL!! hope one of the endings you guys are writing happens!! XD

MovinBeats
12-20-2011, 05:32 AM
Aighttyy Finally Made my account! ^^

kay kay...

I didnt read the whole post and im not sure if anyone mentioned it yet...buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttt, Id say the ending would be: Ganta and Shiro Killing everyone else and ending up in that Ferris Wheel thing. lol.

McClintonforThree
01-23-2012, 11:56 PM
What's with all this dying? Why can't they ride the ferris wheel and both continue living? Considering all the ****ed up stuff they've been through, I think Shiro and Ganto deserve some love and a happy ending! :D

rhysoid
01-26-2012, 04:42 AM
final fight. ganta vs shiro

the red man is owning ganta and ganta suddenly beasts out and unleashes a massive attack on the red man. As the attack is on its way shiro snaps back and says "I love you Ganta" while crying or something and the attack hits her and kills her. Ganta becomes distraught after realizing he killed the one he loves without truly "trying to understand her"

2yellow4u
01-28-2012, 12:56 PM
wow the latest chapter 51....... if ganta uses his branch of sin with all his might he might die/lose control of his body?
so if he stops shiro and gets rid of her split personality. i think ganta will either die or get a split personality??!? lmfao just a guess.

rhysoid
01-28-2012, 01:34 PM
youre right... by the looks of it, ganta will kill himself to seal the wretched egg and save shiro... :/

Jeon1958
01-28-2012, 02:17 PM
God damn it. This is one of those series where everyone tragically dies and 'lives'(sarcasm 100%) sadly ever after in the end for no good reason, isn't it? Damn it, and I spent so much time reading it. That's it, I'm dropping this series. No going back. Jesus, I hate it when authors end it like that and say "Oh, I just did that to show how war and everything can be a horrible thing and all you know. Wars are tragic things you know. So yeah, I hope you enjoyed the series. If you didn't like it, just don't read it. (After you finish reading it that is.)" Nope, no, nope I'm sick of it. Bye bye Deadman Wonderland, I'm going to Disney Wonderland. Have fun with your bloody ride on the Ferris wheel.

fluggylumps
01-28-2012, 02:54 PM
after genta over uses his branch of sin, which this chapter states that it'll eat away at his organs, he and shiro while at deaths door will go on the ferries wheel where they will both die together

axaia
01-28-2012, 03:03 PM
mmm...I was thinking of Ganta and The Wretched egg fighting and Ganta does some super blood attack that makes him overuse his branch of sin. The attack manages to knock out The Wretched egg but the nameless worm ends up eating Ganta. After some time Shiro wakes up and discovers a dead Ganta lying on the ground. She cries but suddenly remembers their promise, so she takes Ganta´s dead body onto the ferris wheel and then somehow buries Ganta in a pile of candies...she falls asleep crying near the candies. A almost dying Mocking bird finds Shiro and discovers that the Mother Goose System was destroyed and The Wretched Egg was sealed forever...his "love" for her made him kill her and commit suicide.

Denial
01-28-2012, 08:18 PM
I don't mind as Shiro is happy. :sad:

fluggylumps
01-28-2012, 10:23 PM
i can see genta and shiro dieing, but however they end the story, whether both of them die or 1 of them dies or whatever, i just want them to have a sense of "completion" or that they die without regrets. because they've both gone through so much, i think they've earned an end without regrets

KnowThyself
01-29-2012, 12:41 AM
well, i agree ^

jsirgo5
01-29-2012, 01:42 AM
I think that with this last chapter installment and back in early chapters that there is gonna be one huge ass battle narrowing down to ganta and shiro/wretched egg fighting after she is released and end up fighting to the death with ganta holding her after his final blow and shiro is back control and tells him she loves him again and then him dieing from over use of his blood or his tissues deteriorating....and guess what there is probably gonna be a Farris wheel there some where XD

Hajimemashite
01-29-2012, 02:14 AM
I know this isnt the ending that everyone would like but it just popped into my head that...what if "Mocking Bird" does release shiro but instead of Ganta almost killing shiro; they start to fight and shiro tells Ganta the reason why she implanted the nameless worm stone thing into his chest and then she RIPS it out of him :o ORRRRR "Toto" and ganta arrive at the Mothergoose system at the same time and start a death match against eachother until Shiro interrupts and explains why she put the stone into ganta and says that the original Shiro wants Wretched Egg version Shiro to be sealed away so that real Shiro can have her wish to be with Ganta forever. :o so Wretched Egg version Shiro kills "Toto" and lets ganta seal Wreteched Egg version Shiro away saying goodbye and hopes that all the pain and things Ganta has gone through is worth Real Shiro and Gantas love o.o

jsirgo5
01-29-2012, 02:27 AM
thats a really good observation. id like for them to go more in depth on senjin cause it seems as though hes evolving and also id like to see for some nerdy reason see them all fuse attacks into ganta for a death blow to mocking bird like with what they did in chapter 33 pg 35

Boss The Kid
01-29-2012, 02:33 AM
I think that with this last chapter installment and back in early chapters that there is gonna be one huge ass battle narrowing down to ganta and shiro/wretched egg fighting after she is released and end up fighting to the death with ganta holding her after his final blow and shiro is back control and tells him she loves him again and then him dieing from over use of his blood or his tissues deteriorating....and guess what there is probably gonna be a Farris wheel there some where XDThis is exactly what I think is going to happen but I think it's going to be more like chrno crusade with both of them dying together on the ferris wheel Or ganta kills Shiro and rides the ferris wheel by himself and starts crying and says "look Shiro we finally rode the ferris wheel together" then he dies because he overused his branch of sin

crazdasian
01-29-2012, 04:04 AM
I think Ganta will die reactivating (or deactivating) the mother goose system (I still kinda fuzzy on how it works, but I have feeling that the Mockingbird dude will totally pull a MGS, where Ganta will be tricked into doing what Mockingbird dude wanted all along). Anyway, Shiro will sacrifice herself to resurrect Ganta, and soon there after he'll totally kick Mockingbird's butt......Idk something like that.

Skillet117
01-29-2012, 06:20 AM
i think that they might have a fatal battle on the ferist wheel, resaulting in the promise being kept , which means alot to shiro and ganta finally being able to free her or kill her. but i did have in mind that'' My sick idea is that Ganta (emotionless and zombie like from killing shiro/ wretched egg) will drag her bloody body and ride with her on the feris wheel.. O.O Oh wow... that would be so depressing and sad. D: '' from Shiawase-UsagiChan but i tryed thinking of something else hehe

fluggylumps
01-29-2012, 07:36 AM
final battle
Ganta and toto fight in the arena where the inmates used to fight each other when DW was still open. after that fight genta will fight the awakened shiro on a ferries wheel and then they'll spend their last moments there (we can all agree a ferries wheel will be involved somewhere down the line)

2yellow4u
01-29-2012, 08:00 AM
i can see genta and shiro dieing, but however they end the story, whether both of them die or 1 of them dies or whatever, i just want them to have a sense of "completion" or that they die without regrets. because they've both gone through so much, i think they've earned an end without regrets

well said.

jsirgo5
01-29-2012, 04:11 PM
well said.

agreed :D but from what we've all seen in DW it's gonna be bloody. I'd say that in the next 10-15 chapters DW is gonna end :sad:

IRKARMA
01-31-2012, 05:29 AM

I Agree completely. And I just hope Crow aka Senji would stay alive in the end.

scifi99
01-31-2012, 09:50 AM
What do you think about mocking bird cant open the mother goose system??? Hmmmm... yeah its because of ganta's mom...
she make him the key to the mother goose, The missing part of woodpecker song and also about that several pages of her journal saying im sorry... So maybe her mom left them something that would make them happy together in the end either both of them end up died or alive...

So my ending will be like this... Ganta vs Toto to the final match... Ganta wins the fight and insert his hands on the mother goose system... his BoS reacted and brought him inside shiro's mind then both of them will fight against the WE.... then they defeated the WE... After that they ride on the Ferris wheel together....
Ganta talk to shiro saying...

Ganta: See didn't i promise you that we will ride together??
Shiro: Thanks ganta... i love you
Ganta: I love you too shiro.... I'll be your aceman forever.....

And they decided to live at the DMW together with the other deadmans and turn the place into a real Wonderland......

PS. All I've seen on the posts before was all tragic so How about some happy ending...

RIIIIKU
01-31-2012, 07:24 PM
.....ok...i have a felling that their will be a Kill Switch for the WE (including Shiro) using the Mother Goose system and Ganta's BoS....that is why Ganta's Mom kept saying am Sorry many times in her diary because she made the thing that could kill shiro........This Kill switch will also Destroy DW.......Ganta will discover this somehow and will ask everyone else to leave the island.....when ganta was on his way for the MG system he will face the WE but he wont fight her...instead he will try to force Shiro out and be the One in control of her body.....then he will go for the MGS and do his thing but the "Kill" and the destruction of DW will occur after a Count-Down in which time he will take Shiro to the Ferries Weel....they will be Happy riding it together....then Kill Switch will activate killing both Ganta and Shiro.....(this isnt really a Bad or Sad ending my opinion....but it is a little Clichea :) )

.....it wont happen exactly the same way but i think it will be close to it........as for ToTo i left him out coz i cant possibly think what he can do with One arm and One Leg and Lots of other injuries....i do think the WE will kill Him tho....maybe she'll kill him during the fight of Ganta and Her....Toto might try and intervene to protect the WE from Ganta and the WE will kill him for ruining the fight...

scifi99
02-06-2012, 05:40 AM
ok...i have a felling that their will be a Kill Switch for the WE (including Shiro) using the Mother Goose system and Ganta's BoS....that is why Ganta's Mom kept saying am Sorry many times in her diary because she made the thing that could kill shiro

First of all i sure that the sorry is for experimenting shiro againt her will and not for Killswitch ( I hope so)

I have a question to everyone ...
Why does he need to kill Shiro....For What ****ing Reason???After knowing that she have split persona and the real shiro is still there inside... The one he should defeat is the other personality of shiro which is the WE..(i mean they both should defeat the WE, him and shiro)

RIIIIKU
02-06-2012, 11:17 AM
The one he should defeat is the other personality of shiro which is the WE..

..True....but do u really think that the series will end with Shiro completely 'WE Free' living with Ganta Happily Ever after :D ???.....this isnt something that Disney made......i think Shiro will have to Die coz Shiro IS the WE...the WE isnt some spirit possessing her...this is still Shiro...just different personality......Shiro dying is Sad...but if she just Live with no WE inside her will be Just SOOO Freakin Clichae.............but do u know what would be Really Awesome if it Happens ??....if the Writers of this series created a Twist at the end of the story...a Twist Soo Big that NO ONE would have Expected it....and forcing the series to end in a completely different way than that of what everybody here is Predicting...!!

thE pieCe EateR
02-07-2012, 12:52 AM
bloody end, maybe due to the events, but riding the ferris wheel w/ shiro and (an-almost) zombie ganta would be the worst yet best ending for this manga...

shinydragonmist
02-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Happy ending
Ganta will have a final battle with Toto barely mange to defeat him after which if he uses his branch of sin one more time he will die shioro in redman form will try to stop him from reaching the mother goose system he manages to get past her without using his branch of sin because all of the others go and fight her at once then he gets to the system inserts his hand and uses his final branch of sin his body starts to both implode and explode with all of his blood turning him into the ultimate ganta gun shot but right then all of the branches of sin disapper because of the ativation of the mother goose sytem to its fullest and his body becomes a body again teh mother goose system destroys itself shiro is back to the way she was when ganta and her were just children and ganta is all bloddy and about to die passes out his rushed to the hospital ward and somehow manages to surive and then him and shiro go on the ferris wheel and kiss at the very top and everybody goes back to gther lives as close as they can to the way it was before and ganta's mom shows u[p out of the center of the mother goose system alive. or Ganta's mother wakes up up in a cold sweat after ganta dies and it all turns out to be a nightmare she was having. the end. sorry about my almost no puncition.
ganta gets to the moter gopose system stops shiro all the deadmen die in a bloody explosion that is also a bloody inplosion at the sametime. ganta dies fighting toto or shiro shiro is not released ever terrifies the world. it is not ganta's branch of sin he3 insers his sin into the system and sdies it turns out to be shiro own banch of sin.

luckyLPFV
02-13-2012, 12:03 AM
Does this manga remind anyone else of Elfen Lied??? the main female characters both have similar situations.

Rockymiavia
02-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Since the author is quite fond of twists, i'm actually expecting a happy ending. Considering the consistent misery through the series, it would be kind of jarring to fans. Wether Ganta ends up staying with Shiro or they both die in love or whatever. I think it's interesting that the WE is just kind of sitting back and watching these two polar opposites fight over each of her personalities because each of these people love thier respective side of Shiro. Personally, if the Author wanted to, he could make a strong case for a "Happy" ending bieng Rinichirou finally bieng with the WE.
But i think Ganta has been messed with enough. Every antagonist in the series starts by kicking the hell out of him until someone saves him or he's about to die and he mans up. He almost died against the Wretched Egg in the first scene, the dog race, against Crow, against Owl, against Genkaku,against Azami, against Madoka, against the Wretched Egg again, and most recently, against Totonichirou. and of course, just now he is dying of almost dying and fighting back makes him die in a diamond in his chest. He's been shot, sliced, diced, whipped, stabbed, crushed, punched, electrocuted, experimented on, tortured, bit, slammed through four or five walls on multiple occasions, 'hit by a truck', fell a couple of stories, punched by nearly every character with a name and even several who don't, poisoned by Azami and Madoka, almost died of the standard DW poison and of course, Crucified. Ganta deserves to at least survive for a little while longer. i mean, isn't he like 14-15? He's a middle schooler. Everyone feels bad for Shiro bieng tortured in her childhood, but Ganta is still a kid and he's been tortured in a comical amount of ways. If anything, if Ganta doesn't survive, i will rage quit DW.

P.S feel free to add in anything i missed in Ganta's punishment roulette.

Nismo
02-18-2012, 04:09 PM
well, since it got horror tag.
I think it'll be ended without happy ending :D

it's like all of them dead. killing each other.
kill, burn, kill, burn, kill, burn.
woohoo

just kiddin. hope for the best.

Epikuros
02-24-2012, 05:34 AM
After a giant slogging match between the two, Shiro will beg Ganta to kill her while he can, and Ganta blows her (and DW) to pieces with his final attack. Her body parts will be scattered all over the ferris wheel as it slowly goes round and round

DJHellray
03-01-2012, 03:58 AM
i seriously think he will save shiro since they love eachother , but through allot of sad moments , limbs cut off maybe? even near death experience , since right now as of chapter 51 cause of the red diamond ganta has a chance of dying sooner then expected maybe? the diamond is sucking out ganta's life for more powerful ganta guns.

εїзFurue Lumia☂
06-02-2012, 10:51 AM
the ending would be a happy one don't worry....

Zia.
06-04-2012, 12:28 AM
Well i hope the ending would really be a happy one.....
Both Ganta and Shiro have suffer way too much...
Plus i t (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h320/Ammon77/Jack-o-Lantern.jpg)h (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h320/Ammon77/Jack-o-Lantern.jpg)i (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h320/Ammon77/Jack-o-Lantern.jpg)n (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h320/Ammon77/Jack-o-Lantern.jpg)k (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h320/Ammon77/Jack-o-Lantern.jpg) they look good together~

I simply love how they spent their time together during childhood.....
Soooo I hope the ending would be a good and satisfying one, nooooo bad tear jerker ending.....

pedoshawk
06-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Well i hope the ending would really be a happy one. . .
Both Ganta and Shiro have suffer way too much. . .
Plus i think they look good together~

How about seeing Shiro slicing Ganta into 666 pieces and then suiciding? :D
jk

Zia.
06-06-2012, 01:36 AM
How about seeing Shiro slicing Ganta into 666 pieces and then suiciding..? :D
jk
Ehhh?! That' (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h320/Ammon77/Jack-o-Lantern.jpg)s definitely not a happy ending.. (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h320/Ammon77/Jack-o-Lantern.jpg).that's tragic ><

Yuki Otomo
06-17-2012, 03:52 AM

ahaha yeah i had that feeling too, still there might be a twist or something.

darkhaku
06-18-2012, 04:17 AM
i think the end would be like this: ganta and the wretched egg would have a tremendous battle and just when ganta is weak, the wretched egg would try to give the final blow, but then Shiro, the other personality appears and approaches ganta while crying, then ganta attacks her and destroys her, while crying.

Later on, Senji and the other remaining deadmen, rebuild the amusement park and ganta gets on the Ferris wheel at dusk and dreams that shiro is at his side smiling and singing and then he dies smiling in his dream. the twisted end...

sorry if you dont understand what i said, its really difficult for me to write in english.

bye!!!

Blāck-MågĘ
06-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Need more chapter

pedoshawk
06-21-2012, 11:13 PM
Need more chapter

The author told me @Twitter she's pregnant, and can't do anything for the moment. But the new chapter is scheduled and will appear as soon as possible.

Wretched_Egg_Shiro
06-22-2012, 06:19 PM
Well, here in Germany the 6th Book (Japanese Book 11 and Book 12), (we got doubles.^^) is set release date to December 2012. So i think it won´t last long untill the next release comes.

This was revealed not long ago.

Crazy Seesaw
10-29-2012, 12:35 PM
Well, here in Germany the 6th Book (Japanese Book 11 and Book 12), (we got doubles.^^) is set release date to December 2012. So i think it won´t last long untill the next release comes.

This was revealed not long ago.
So at least a month from now. I can't wait! :D

Tjerte
10-30-2012, 01:18 PM
Alright here's me Idea for the ending (there may be terrible spelling and grammar but i think you will survive).

In the final battle between Ganta and Shiro/Wretched egg Ganta has a chance to finish Shiro but stops himself (saying i wont hurt a friend or something like that)
Shiro takes this opportunity to deal a deadly injury to Gant.

Then crow (I have forgotten his real name) comes from behind and stabs Shiro as she somehow returns to her normal self (maybe the mother goose system needed time to start, i don't know)
With both Ganta and Shiro on the verge of death Senji (that's his name right?) carry's them both to the ferries wheel so Gant can for fill his promise and the whole thing ends with Ganta and Shiro singing the whole woodpecker song, ending and everything.

hornetdogjet
11-11-2012, 11:01 AM
its gonna be something sad thats for sure

capturedbythecreed
11-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Well, I think that Ganta really is going to kill Shiro :o I'm curious.

Ma Cherries
11-13-2012, 12:26 PM

I'm thinking about that too,,, that will be totally sad..

giatnellada
11-14-2012, 02:06 AM
its been over a year almost since the last update well i think like HOTD like this manga we will never see it again ;P after 51 chapter

Ms Red
11-15-2012, 10:22 PM
I actually think that mother goose system willl trap Shiro and she will remaim sleepeng forever inside of it. Sice she can't be killed.
I always thought that Ganta is going to become a wreched egg himself through the manga, now I don't know anymore. It seems now he just might die.

Ryugenzawa II
11-26-2012, 06:25 AM
My thoughts of the ending..

-Shiro and Ganta fight it out..
-Both of them mortally wounds each other(They don't die on the spot)
-Shiro snaps out of it
-Both of them head towards the Ferris wheel(Senji and the others helps them to get into the Ferris wheel and say their goodbyes to the two)
-Ganta and Shiro die together after a while on the Ferris wheel

Kenyangtama
11-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Most likely the ending will be based on the ferries wheel, though i think both will die when their riding the ferries wheel

L0Liipop
11-27-2012, 06:55 AM
well i think ganta will use his branch of sin and then be near death, and he either dies and it ends with a crying everybody +shiro, or he will live cause shiro saves him or something

un313
01-13-2013, 06:24 PM
comon you guy, your only thinking inside the box most of all of everyone comment is that shiro die and ganta taking her body riding a farris wheel what with that, think outside the box lol. I just hope it not an ending like school day it so **** up I wanna smash my computer shitless to piece...

nomewmew
01-15-2013, 10:57 PM
I think they'll go to the ferries wheel after being wounded and ganta will say something like everything is gonna be fine, and use his ultimate branch of sin, die of it, cause a huge explosion, on which shiro will die ... ( something like the end of avatar korra with the two brothers if you've seen it).
Btw I don't know if this is the right thread, I haven't looked into the thread system or stuff like this too much, but does anyone have news of the author and when the next chapter's gonna be released ( if there's a next chapter :( )

zonkers
01-17-2013, 02:13 AM
I think they'll go to the ferries wheel after being wounded and ganta will say something like everything is gonna be fine, and use his ultimate branch of sin, die of it, cause a huge explosion, on which shiro will die ... ( something like the end of avatar korra with the two brothers if you've seen it).
Btw I don't know if this is the right thread, I haven't looked into the thread system or stuff like this too much, but does anyone have news of the author and when the next chapter's gonna be released ( if there's a next chapter :( )

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/439986-Deadman-Wonderland-is-back!!

Mechei
01-27-2013, 11:50 AM
I am 100% that Senji woul die although he is my fav ;^;
about Ganta if Senji is dead than he will be alive as well Shiro and the others

and it could end with Shiro and Ganta dying in the ferris wheel
anyways somebody will die in the ending !!!

mike3881
01-28-2013, 07:15 PM
I think both Ganta and Shiro are going to die. Ganta's friends take their bodies to the ferris wheel. How sad.......The way I want it to end is both Shiro and Ganta live happily ever after. They both diserve it.

hazerddex
01-30-2013, 10:58 PM
my god why does every one think of the most cliche and in-creative out come GET CREATIVE PEOPLE!!!

i think shiro and ganta are going to live . i think that shiro and ganta will fight on the ferris wheel but ganta will get the good shiro back at the end. then both of them team up and fight mocking bird (forgot his real name) and hes eathe going to die or get his original personality back.

and mocking brids not dead so why are all of you forgetting about him?!

killing them off now would kind of render the entire plot pointless.

Yami_Megami
01-31-2013, 10:47 AM
I think Ganta will die, but Shiro can't. Therefore the corpse carrying to the Ferris wheel would be more plausible, since would be Wretched egg/Shiro who'd carry him (as it was her wish to ride it with Ganta). Perhaps it's possible that the red man is sealed thanks to the mother goose but still Shiro can't die and Kanta is already one jump ahead to die. Certainly, a dark non happy end fits more. Even more if in the ferris wheel with Ganta's corpse Shiro would sing/hum the woodkeeper song. That'd be creepy as heck.

Makuza7
02-14-2013, 04:32 AM
my god why does every one think of the most cliche and in-creative out come GET CREATIVE PEOPLE!!!

i think shiro and ganta are going to live . i think that shiro and ganta will fight on the ferris wheel but ganta will get the good shiro back at the end. then both of them team up and fight mocking bird (forgot his real name) and hes eathe going to die or get his original personality back.

This 'happy ending' scenario you have played out sounds even more cliche than one or both of them dying.. o.O

deathpickle
02-18-2013, 02:50 AM
lol OORRRR we can just have it that they mention the fact that he did say that when they get out they will ride the ferris wheel, but it doesnt actually happen (during tha fight)

WinglessAngel22
02-21-2013, 10:48 AM
And maybe when they sit on the ferris wheel, Shiro will sing the rest of the Woodpecker song that was only meant for him or something like that haha ^^.

Filipse
02-21-2013, 04:49 PM
I hope for a super-plot twist that shows that Ganta and not Shiro is the actual Wretched-Egg XD

rizkyarief
02-21-2013, 07:47 PM
i think ganta will die, and shiro will destroy the whole world! Well she deserves that!

hazerddex
02-21-2013, 11:26 PM
This 'happy ending' scenario you have played out sounds even more cliche than one or both of them dying.. o.O
killing off the hero in literature is so cliche im talking thousands of years old
hamlet every one dies
romio and juliet they both die
war of troy basically every one is dead
king lear dead
mec beath every one dead again
most greek heros in general dead
anime and manga examples next spoiler alert
phantom requim of a phantom main character dead
code geass main character also dead
death note guess what light dead!
not really a spoiler run away space ideon galaxy of people dead
shall i continue

robotdog77
02-23-2013, 12:22 AM
possible but i think that he is gonna die while saving her and shiro will live a lonely life knowing that ganta saved her or they both live shiro is saved and ganta dies on the ferris wheel looking like a boss

Spade.
03-09-2013, 08:47 PM
I would actually like that ending~~ I like sad endings, and that would be perfect.

*GrimReaper*
03-11-2013, 12:37 AM
i was just compiling a list of my favorite mangas and i just found out that a new deadman wonderland chapter has been released. FINALLY, i was beginning to lose hope for this series.

Regarding the thread, given the nature of this manga i doubt there's gonna be a happy ending. Im pretty sure one of them is gonna die by the end of the series.

btw, im a fan of sad endings (you can see so given my username)

Subject Nine
03-31-2013, 05:15 AM
Personally, I'd prefer a bittersweet ending. Victory that comes with great loss are very memorable. It's hard to do anything original though, everything in the history of anything written has already been done. As long as it's well done, then I don't mind if it's unoriginal.

Yashirin
04-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Somehow I want either Shiro or Ganta to die. But I'm leaning on to Ganta dead because it looks fun. ok that didn't make sense. Well, I just think that Shiro has a better purpose for living because she's been through a lot. She was an experiment since birth right? And hell if Ganta lived, how are you seriously gonna live if people knew you kinda killed a whole class.

Lelouch Vii Britannia
04-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Well it looks like they finally got that ferris wheel ride.
Now it's just down to Ganta vs Shiro.
I don't see Ganta alone dying because it just doesn't seem necessary, there wouldn't be any particular message or irony behind it to add depth so he might as well live.
Of course they could both die tragically which would seem more likely, but I still tend to doubt it.
It's hard to say on Shiro alone with the genre of this manga a tragic ending seems just as likely as a happy one. It's possible Ganta could break through and convince Shiro to return to her former self and forgive humanity (but she did kill all those people so it would be hard to redeem her character, I can't see her simply returning to normal society), it is possible Shiro and Ganta could form some kind of Deadman society with the others allowing them to live in peace, but that would still be a stretch considering everything has been exposed.
I expect most likely there will be a Mira Nikki type ending Where Shiro comes to her senses realizing her mistakes and shares a moment with Ganta before taking her own life. I couldn't see Ganta killing her. Though this still leaves the question of Ganta who I would expect to have a somewhat happier ending since he doesn't seem to have any family or friends remaining. Of course he could still end up forming a group of friends with the other Deadman leaving the series on a somewhat upbeat note, which seems like the most appropriate scenario.

zonkers
04-13-2013, 02:40 AM
I think this is going to end with Shiro/Wretched Egg finally getting saved by Aceman. I mean, really. She deserves it after all she has been through. She has played Aceman with Ganta, so I feel it would only be right if Canta returned the favor for her.

JThree
04-23-2013, 05:39 PM
Thoughts:

Has anybody noticed that Shiro is still wearing her "collar" while I believe everyone else has lost theirs. I believe there might be a surprise concerning that, and there might be another reason for her ultra tight unitard. There may have been a worse disfigurement that we haven't seen yet that happened to her neck and/or skin.

For those of you who think Ganta will die, I don't see it happening, though the last chapter revealed why Ganta will always blame himself for what happened to Shiro. Ganta is in someways still an innocent, he didn't intend for anyone to die or tried to kill anyone else (save in battle)

I think the key to a "happy ending" is if there's some sort of forgiveness, but I can't tell if that will happen or not. Just as it was revealed that Ganta's mother was looking for forgiveness for what she was doing to Shiro (remember in her notebook, she kept scribbling over and over again, "forgive me, forgive me, forgive me."

One aspect we might look at is other similar storylines to see how they turned out:
Examples:
The Jean Grey "Dark Phoenix" storyline from X-Men. Jean Grey, the heroine got "corrupted" by an all powerful cosmic entity, after she had been changed, she destroyed a whole planet to feed her cosmic appeitite. At the end of the orignal version, she took her own life, walked into a laser pulse, to keep herself from becoming evil. She did this front of her true love, Scott Summers, who mourned her death. The writers of the comic felt that Jean (when she took the lives of that planet) had crossed a line and had to be "punished."

Teen Titans "The Judas Contract." Terra/Tara/storyline. Okay, I'm going to focus on the animated version where Tara/Terra wasn't as evil as her comic book version. Terra/Tara supposedly "died" after she had gone over to the dark side and helped Deathstroke destroy a whole city. Now, no one was "killed" in this version, but it was implided that Terra had a great deal to answer for. When she showed up at the end as "unnamed schoolgirl" she was a totally different person who wanted nothing to do with her previous life such as superheroing or . . . .. Beast Boy who's heart was broken by "unnamed schoolgirl's choice not to return to him.

So what can we draw from these two examples I've given. That some writers believe a price must be paid for killing, and somethings that will outweigh the need for a happy ending. Though, there are some creative ways to solve it.

One possibility. "The Wretched Egg's" personality totally overwhelms Shiro. She decides to destroy everything and everyone due to how life has treated her. As she goes on this rampage, Ganta tries to stop her, even offering up his life to stop her and save others, but he still can't her. This triggers Shiro's original personality to stop the wretched egg. Shio choses to forgive everyone. . . and throws Ganta to freedom and allows herself to be explode or "die."

Years later, everyone has gotten over the deadman wonderland experience. Everyone has lost their "powers," some have married, some have gone to school and started new lives. Everyone has made peace with what happened save for Ganta, who has gotten older, but never learned to forgive himself (or his mother) for what happened. He keeps going on with his job, until one day. A certain girl who looks like a certain albino haired girl, walks by him. Ganta chases her down and meets her. She claims not to be Shiro, or knows nothing about her, but she points out that if Shiro had survived, she would at the very least instutionalized for criminal behavior if not dead for her actions. She also points out that the girl Ganta was in love with, was infantile and hardly an adult a mature person could have a relationship with, but this young lady does feel sorry for all the guilt Ganta is living with, and tells him to get on with his life. It's what Shiro would have wanted, now.

More later?

JThree

S0L
04-24-2013, 01:05 AM
Maybe it will be a double kill. After he beat shiro he dies from his branch of sin, but i would prefer shiro kill him then live her life trying to atone for her actions.

Santlove
06-02-2013, 03:51 AM
I don't understand why everyone wants them to ride the Ferris wheel. I personally don't want them riding it especially after they destroyed it. I kind of want to see Ganta and Shiro deliver finishing blows to each other and Shiro dying. Yes I know that many times that they mentioned her as immortal but I strongly believe that Ganta is so much more powerful. The Ferris wheel wouldn't happen anyways. They are sinking Deadman Wonderland.

Busujima Saeko
06-03-2013, 11:37 AM
the story line just to epic.. after reading all shiro past it almost make me cry.. every burden that she carrying just to much..

i don't want one of them die.. if one of them going to die it's batter make it more epic story with both of them end up their life togather